Widow Aunt, Dee and I Try BDSM Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Any trip is incomplete without this, aunty." I quipped before grinning and passing her one of the tightly-rolled smoke. Aunt Sheen caught the J between her lips and waited for the light. As I lit mine with the lighter, Aunt Sheen quickly bent down and retrieved a half-liter bottle of Mountain Dew before standing back up.

"Aaahhh... Thanks, baby." Aunt Sheen sighed and said when I lit her J and she breathed out the first puff. I smiled in return and felt her move closer to me. I shifted and stood with my back against the bus and Aunt Sheen stood to my side. I then offered her a light and watched her take in a long, first puff.

"Wow!" Aunt Sheen exclaimed, "This is some really good stuff, Ali." Aunt Sheen said with admiration as she blew out the stinky smoke and it whipped away with the soft breeze from the parking lot.

"And how was it, aunty?" I grinned and asked, referring to her orgasm from earlier in the bus.

"Mmhhmmm! That was one of the best orgasms I've had in a long while, baby." Aunt Sheen said with her white teeth shining in the semi-darkness as she grinned at me.

I grinned smugly and nodded my head, quite pleased with myself and pulled in a deep puff on my smoke.

"Reminds me that I have unfinished work to do." Sheen aunty continued in a teasing tone before I saw her go down on her knees in front of me.

In the small space, her feet touched the fence at the back and her face was a few inches away from my crotch.

"Let me have this too, please?" Aunt Sheen pleaded in a whisper and fumbled with my fly with one hand, as she took another puff of the J in the other hand.

"Sure Aunty." I said simply, playing along and pulling down my fly immediately.

After the arousal in the bus from watching her orgasm, I was relieved to see her do that and stood with my legs a little apart, while resting my back against the bus completely.

I rested my head back and looked up at the hundreds of stars shining in the night sky. I took another puff, feeling Aunt Sheen push her hand in and carefully pull out my slowly-erecting cock from my cargo shorts. Almost immediately, I felt the cool night breeze brush softly against my exposed cock.

"HHmm..." I sighed audibly, enjoying the warmth of Aunt Sheen's soft hand as it wrapped tightly around the base of my semi-erect cock.

"God! I love your cock, baby!" I heard Aunt Sheen whisper fiercely and felt her squeeze my thickening cock tightly for a second.

"Aahh!" I exclaimed at the sudden pressure on my dick, "Oh, yes!" I exclaimed the next second when Aunt Sheen touched her wet, warm lips to the large head of my circumcised cock.

Her thin lips clamped on to the head and began gradually pressing it, so the rest of my cock became fully erect now. Suddenly, Aunt Sheen moved her mouth away from my cock and I heard her take a deep, long drag of the J before she clamped her mouth completely around the thick head of my hard cock again.

"Oh, shit!" I swore at the sudden warmth of her mouth as it encircled the engorged head of my dick.

The next instant I was moaning quite loudly as Aunt Sheen's soft, wet tongue began circling the bottom of my dick's shaft.

"Oh!" I felt a shiver run up my spine and clenched my eyes shut. I took a final deep puff of the J in my hand before flicking it off into the distance. I put my hands on her head and gripped her hair tied in bun at the back.

"Aacck!" Aunt Sheen gagged when I pulled her head and pushed my cock in her tight little mouth without a warning. "Aaahh... Aaaghhh!" She gagged a couple of times hard and finally flicked her J and caught my hard, muscular thighs in the darkness for support. She moved up and closer to me, keeping her warm hands firmly at the back of my thighs.

"Acck! Aackck! Gaahh! Aaagghh! Ummphhh!" Aunt Sheen gagged hard and loud as I began to ram my thick cock deeper and deeper into her small mouth with sudden jerks of my hips.

Aunt Sheen helped me go deeper into her tight mouth by pulling my crotch closer to her and pushing her face harder on to my thick dick.

"Ohhh.. Yeahh..." I moaned my approval when I felt Aunt Sheen's tongue still playing with the under-side of my cock.

"Aaackkk..." Aunt Sheen's gagging sound was cut off in the middle as I gave one final jerk and my thick cock buried its huge head and blocked her throat.

I took deep breaths myself as I felt her cheeks wrap around the thick shaft inside the mouth and her thin lips tightened remarkably around the base of my huge dick. I held her head tightly to my crotch for a few second before letting go suddenly.

"Mmmhhh.... Hmmmm... hhmmmm..." Aunt Sheen breathed and moaned hard through her nose, still keeping half of my cock in her lovely, warm mouth. I felt the hot breath from her nostrils caress the sloppy, thick shaft of my cock in the cool summer night.

In a few seconds though, Aunt Sheen began bobbing her head back and forth, taking in my slippery wet cock deeper and deeper into her willing mouth all by herself. In the low moonlight, I could see and feel aunt's thin lips stretching wide to accommodate the huge girth of my cock.

"Aahh.. yes! Keep sucking me." I sighed and whispered before I closed my eyes with intense pleasure.

I then felt Aunt Sheen push her head roughly on to my huge dick, making its thick head reach her tight throat before pulling out and gripping the wide shaft tightly with her thin lips. Seeing how much I loved having her throat my cock, Aunt Sheen didn't need my help anymore and she eagerly pushed the limits to place the entire length of my thick, young cock in her small mouth.

I swear that my buzzing state of mind and the earlier teasing from aunt made me edge closer to orgasm than I wanted. The way Aunt Sheen deep-throated my entire cock eagerly in her tight mouth brought me very close to climax.

"I'm going to cum.." I whispered softly before I lifted my head up and looked at the glittering stars, thanking God quickly for this amazing moment.

"Aaahhh.... Shit!" I groaned and swore as soon as the first wave of cum spurted out from my cock and settled deep in Aunt Sheen's throat. "Aaarrghhh!" I groaned quite loudly this time, unable to control myself as Aunt Sheen now frantically sucked on my throbbing, thick cock.

Aunt Sheen had her hands now wrapped tightly around the base of my sloppy, wet cock and she squeezed the engorged head with her thin lips at the same time, milking the cum out expertly in rhythm. I felt my knees begin to tremble with the effort of standing up, as Aunt Sheen continued to suck hard on my cock, seemingly determined to swallow every last drop of semen from my balls.

I cannot describe the feeling exactly in words when I suddenly realized just how kinky this was. Here we were -- a mature Muslim woman and a young guy -- getting one of the best blowjobs standing right behind the bus, with the risk of the driver or porter coming to check at any time. I figured the stoned state of mind, the risk of getting caught and the taboo nature of the encounter embedded the moment into my mind.

"Mmm... That was yummy..." Aunt Sheen teased after swallowing the last mouthful of my semen and finally letting my flaccid wet cock out of her mouth.

"Shit... that was intense, aunty!" I swore and exclaimed, still reeling from the aftermath of an extremely thrilling orgasm as I leaned my weight back against the bus.

I again saw Aunt Sheen's pearly whites shining in the pale moonlight as she looked up, grinning at me. She reached out and grabbed the bottle of soda from the side. I watched her take a deep gulp before taking a mouthful of soda and practically gargling with it. Instead of spitting the soda out after gargling, Aunt Sheen gulped it down with a satisfied sigh. That's how Aunt Sheen managed to finally get the last specks of sticky cum out of her mouth and swallowed them too.

"Hmmm... Now let me clean you up, son." She smiled and said, looking up at me before moving closer on her knees and again catching the sloppy, wet head of my flaccid cock between her now cold lips.

"Mmhhmmm... clean it well, momma." I sighed with pleasure and said, using the name which turned her on.

At this, Aunt Sheen immediately slurped my slippery, softening cock all the way in her cool mouth. I felt her roll her cold tongue around and lick every last speckle of my semen and used her spit to clean my dick. After a full minute of sucking my soft cock Aunt Sheen finally let it go with a popping sound from her mouth.

Smiling wide, aunty then grabbed a pack of tissues from her handbag off of the ground and used these to expertly wipe and clean my cock in the semi-darkness.

"Come on, let's see if we have time to use the washroom before we leave, sweetheart." Aunt Sheen said, grabbing her handbag and our bag of snacks and standing up hurriedly now. I pulled my flaccid cock back into my fly and pulled the zip up.

"I think we have enough time, aunty." I said, checking my watch to see that almost 20 minutes had passed since we had stopped for dinner.

I quickly peeked around the bus to make sure that we were not seen coming out from behind the bus. We walked quickly now to the Dhaba again, intending to use the rest-rooms lined up at its side. I waited with the bag of snacks for aunt to relieve herself and clean up after the orgasm in the bus. I looked around and saw the driver and passengers begin to step on the bus. Aunt Sheen returned soon though and we walked to the bus with wide, satisfied grins on our stoned faces.

"Wow! That was exciting, wasn't it, son?" Aunt Sheen asked with glee as we settled into our berths.

"Yes, it was!" I replied back with genuine excitement as I slid down and lay on the berth.

Soon the bus began its rest of the night-long journey to Pune. The movie started back on the LED screen so Aunt Sheen cuddled me as we lay on our berths and chewed on the snacks, taking gulps of the cold soda. It was soon after midnight that we finally slept.

Desperate Dee Finally Gets My Dick

"Wake up, sweetheart. Ali?" I groggily opened my eyes when I heard aunty softly whispering in my ears. "We've reached, son." Aunt Sheen was bent over my face, smiling cheerfully at my side. I checked my cell phone and noticed the time was a little over 10 in the morning.

"Wow! I was asleep for so long?" I exclaimed, surprised that I had slept for over 10 hours straight. I figured the strong stuff and the intense relief with Aunt Sheen's blowjob had relaxed me immensely.

I looked behind Aunt Sheen and saw the rush-hour traffic outside on the street. Soon, I noticed a few landmarks and realized we were not far from the bus terminal, which was right at the side of the Pune City Railway Station back then.

Aunt Sheen was sitting up, in the middle of the berth, looking out and tying her hair. My eyes caught her large, plump ass cheeks being squished out sideways as she sat with her legs tucked underneath in the low sleeping berth. Not too far above were her bare, dark and wide hips. The low-slung Saree she wore was only a couple of inches above the deep, dark ass crack of her enormous ass cheeks. My eyes automatically went up and I gazed with increasing arousal at Aunt Sheen's lovely, smooth back. Before I knew it my hand reached out and my fingertips brushed down from her bare shoulders to the knot at the back of her flimsy blouse.

"Mmm... don't get naughty now, baby." Aunt Sheen said in a teasing tone before moving away playfully from me.

I finally sat up and straightened my clothes. Soon, we were parked in the bus terminal. We waited for the other passengers to get off before I followed aunty again out of the bus. As soon as we got our bags from the trunk I put my backpack on my shoulders and grabbed aunt's trolley bag. I remembered the area around the Pune railway station from my earlier visit to Dee a few months ago in winter during my Diwali vacations. Aunt Sheen had been here last year in May, when she helped Dee rent and settle in her apartment.

Despite being in Pune, which was even then a considerably liberal city, I noticed a lot of men and women staring at Aunt Sheen dressed in the flimsy dark Saree and the thin, backless blouse that was barely enough to hold her D-cup breasts in it. As usual, aunt seemed to not notice at all, or at least she was very good at ignoring the blatantly lustful attention of men around her. We walked out of the railway station and made our way towards the cabs.

We caught a cab from the parking lot under the flyover in front of Pune Railway Station. Aunt Sheen obviously sat extremely close to me. She was clinging to my side, crushing her soft, huge boobs against my arm, as we stared out at the sights and sounds of the traffic. It took the cab a good part of the hour to drive from the railway station to Kalyani Nagar due to the morning rush hour traffic. Even though it was almost 11 on a Saturday morning the streets of Pune were crowded.

Turning in from the main road into Koregaon Park, I pointed out a few landmarks to Aunt Sheen excitedly. I showed her the sports bar Dee and I had been to the last time. Then I pointed out the famous German Bakery and excitedly told her the amazing varieties of coffee and incredible snacks they served. I didn't forget to tell her about the small shops inside the complex that sold hippie-clothes, ethnic outfits, pot-related stuff and junk jewelry. After crossing over the Agha Khan/Kalyani Nagar Bridge we soon took a right from the intersection at Mariplex Mall and soon reached the large complex of luxury apartments behind it.

Aunt Sheen paid the cab driver as I grabbed our bags from the trunk. I watched the cab drive away and turned to follow Aunt Sheen inside the guarded gate.

"Hey Mom!" I heard a yell before I saw Dee come rushing out of the small pedestrian gate at the side.

"Hey, sweetheart!" Aunt Sheen exclaimed pleasantly before Dee ran into her arms.

It was quite a scene to see the dusky, curvy mother and daughter hugging each other so excitedly on the street. A couple of minutes of tight hugging passed before Dee raised her head and looked at me when I stepped closer to them.

"Hey, baby!" Dee said with emotion as she let go of her mother and came into my arms.

I watched Dee's large and firm C-cups tits jiggle visibly under her tight, pink-colored Tee as she stepped towards me. I grinned when I saw her lovely, curvy ass and hips covered only by a pair of small, white-colored cotton shorts.

Suddenly Dee wrapped her soft smooth arms tightly around my neck and pulled me into a tight embrace. The feeling of her big, taut boobs crushing against my chest and her curvy body fitting perfectly in my arms made me want to hug her forever but I immediately realized where we were.

Feeling awkward, I looked around at the two middle-aged guards as they tried not to stare at the hot mother and daughter duo. I mean, looking at Aunt Sheen dark, mature body wrapped in a flimsy Saree-and-blouse combo and add to that the short clothes that Dee had on to cover her lovely, shapely body, it was more than enough to tempt many men.

Finally, Dee sensed my discomfort and giggled as she let go off me and followed my eyes to the security guards.

"Hey, it's OK. They are only looking, Ali. I don't care." She said before grabbing my arm and catching Aunt Sheen's hand in the other hand. Dee guided us in through the smaller gate and into the huge apartment complex. Dee's apartment was in the last building, right on the top floor and faced the river on the other side.

Dee seemed to be in a rush as she led us at a fast pace to the elevator. We walked the length of the parking-lot which occupied the entire ground floor and fortunately found the elevator waiting there. Dee pushed the button for the top floor and turned around to quickly kiss me and Aunt Sheen on the lips one after the other.

"Mmpphh!" I mumbled at the suddenness and ferocity of her kiss.

"Aaww.." Aunt Sheen said playfully as Dee kissed me for a slightly longer than her.

"Mmmuahh! Do you have any idea how long I've been without you?" Dee whispered desperately as she broke the kiss and stared right into my eyes.

"Mhmm." I mumbled and smiled as she bit her lower lip and winked playfully.

A few seconds later, we reached the top floor and followed Dee to her apartment. Dee quickly unlocked her apartment and then locked it again behind us. Looking around at the familiar apartment I felt a flood of memories instantly rush through my head. I still remembered the debauched fun Dee and I had had on my last trip.

Aunt Sheen had leased a comfortably large, fully furnished 1-bedroom apartment in the Marigold Complex for Dee. The main door opened right into an expansive living room, complete with a set of bean bags, a coffee table and a large-screen TV at the side of the door. The wall opposite the main door was actually a pair of French Windows that opened out into a 6ft x 5f balcony. I could clearly make out the thick grove of trees that dotted the river flowing behind the apartment. It provided an amazing panoramic view.

To the left was a short hallway. A door to the left led to the kitchen. The door to the right opened into the second bathroom. The door at the end of the hallway led to the huge bedroom. There was a similar balcony in the bedroom too along with the main, huge bathroom. Dee had furnished her flat perfectly because after all she was pursuing her bachelor's degree in interior designing.

"I need to use the washroom." Aunt Sheen announced and walked to the bathroom in the hallway. I had kept the bags on the floor near the door as we entered the apartment. Dee bent down and grabbed both our bags and began to drag them down the short hallway and into her bedroom. I watched her firm, round ass cheeks in her shorts wriggling amazingly in her tight cotton shorts as she walked away. I felt my cock stir immediately at this. As Dee disappeared into her bedroom I removed my shoes and walked to the large glass doors. I was staring out at the awesome sunlit riverbank opposite when I sensed Dee enter the living room. I kept staring ahead patiently and a second later I felt Dee's smooth, dusky arms wrap around my chest as she came and stood close behind me.

"Mmm..." Dee mewled softly and tightened her arms around me. "I missed you so much, Ali!" She whispered fiercely and clenched her arms as tight as she could around my chest. I felt her firm, C-cup tits crush against my back and reached out behind me. Dee loosened her grip just enough so I could turn around in my place. I immediately put my arms around her soft, curvy waist and caught her in a tight embrace.

"Mmm... I missed you a lot too, Dee." I whispered in her ear as she snuggled her face in my shoulder.

Dee was short so she stood on her tip-toes and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck now. I felt her taut tits crush against me and my hands slipped in effortlessly under short, tight Tee she had on. It was great feeling her warm, smooth and dusky skin under my hands once more. I caressed her sides gently with my palms, keeping a tight grip around her waist and I soon lifted her up.

"Whoa!" Dee exclaimed as her feet left the ground, "Ali!" She giggled. "I'll fall... Ali, plea.. mmmpphh!" She started to say before I suddenly pushed my lips on her pouty lips and started to kiss her with pure desperation myself.

"Mmhhmm..." Dee mumbled in appreciation as I opened wide and snuck my tongue into her willing mouth.

I almost trembled with pleasure when Dee began to suck on my tongue hungrily. I felt her soft, thick lips wrap tightly around my tongue and suck it in and out. My arms tightened firmly around her waist as I lifted her higher and she put all her effort in sucking in my tongue. Soon, Dee's mouth was practically in mine and she kept on sucking my tongue with lustful moans. Dee was also clinging on to me with all her strength and I large, firm boobs pressed hard against my upper chest.