Widow Aunt, Dee and I Try BDSM Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to feel my hard-on stretching my shorts and tight underwear now as Dee wrapped her smooth, shapely legs tightly around my waist too. I felt our spit mixing and spreading around our mouths with the sloppy, desperate kiss we shared.

"Aaaww... Look at you two love birds!" We heard Aunt Sheen tease as she entered the living room from the bathroom after relieving herself.

"Mmm..." Dee moaned in slight disappointment when I gently lowered her down at this.

"Oh, I didn't mean to stop you two. Come on, keep going please?" Aunt Sheen continued and stepped to stand behind Dee. "Here, let me help you two." Saying this, Aunt Sheen immediately lifted up Dee's tight Tee and removed it completely.

"I want to fuck him so bad, mom." Dee whispered in a fierce tone, all the while looking at me with visible lust in her eyes.

"That's all we're here to do, baby." Aunt Sheen replied as she began to strip down Dee's soft, cotton shorts effortlessly.

Dee stood at her place, letting Aunt Sheen strip her, and kept looking at me with an impatient and hungry look. As soon as Dee stepped out of her shorts and panties with Aunt Sheen's assistance, I grabbed at her and pulled her to me. I continued our kiss as we left.

"Mmhhmmm..." Dee moaned in approval as I crushed her nude, curvy body against me.

I sucked on her lovely, thick lower lip for a while, making it swell considerably. During this, Dee ran her soft tongue lovingly over my upper lip, tracing its bow --shaped outline carefully. All I had to do was sneak my tongue out again before Dee instantly grabbed it between her pouty soft lips again. I tried to be patient now and gently caught her smooth, soft upper arms. Dee put her hands on my cheeks and kissed with passion. I gently brushed her lovely arms for a while before moving on to her bare, smooth shoulders. As my hands brushed her upper back and moved down her straight silky back I felt Aunt Sheen tug at my sleeveless Tee from below.

Without breaking our kiss I put my arms up. Aunt Sheen managed to slip off my Tee easily and went to work unbuttoning my cargo shorts now. A few seconds later, Aunt Sheen had helped me step out of my shorts and underwear to stand completely naked as I kissed Dee with increasing arousal. As soon as I stepped out of my shorts and took the step to stand closer to Dee, I felt her brush her fingertips all the way down from my face, to my care chest, my taut tummy and rest only when they reached my crotch. Slowly, Dee shoved her hands between my balls and thighs before cupping my scrotum gently from below in her warm palms.

"Mmmm!" I moaned in approval and sighed, still locked in a ferocious kiss with Dee before I felt two hands being placed firmly on my bare buttocks from behind.

"Mmuuuahhh!" Dee broke the kiss with an audible sound before looking at me with lustful, half-closed eyes. "I want to fuck you so bad, baby!" She said and hissed.

"I'm not stopping you, Dee. I wanna fuck you so bad now." I growled back in desperation as Dee now began fondling my balls softly. I felt her other hand slowly caress the underside of my semi-erect cock.

"Aahh!" I sighed with pleasure.

Dee caressed the slowly arousing cock and cupped my balls lovingly at the same time. I had my eyes closed shut in pleasure as she caressed my erecting cock with her fingers simultaneously. I realized it was Aunt Sheen who was sitting behind me. I remember feeling my butt cheeks being squeezed and then spread wider.

"Whoa! Oh God! Aunty!" I exclaimed and then moaned when I felt Aunt Sheen's warm, wet lips right over my asshole.

That's when I my eyes popped open and I turned my head back to find Aunt Sheen kneeling behind me, wedged in between the glass doors and my back. The moment Aunt Sheen's lips kissed my anus I instantly felt my semi-erect cock jerk noticeably. Without waiting for another second, Dee immediately went down on her knees in front of me, letting my hands come to rest on her bare shoulders.

Without another word, Dee smiled looking up before gently pecking the thickened head of my large cock.

"I missed this, the most, baby." Dee said with lust before closing her eyes and engulfing the engorged head of my now-erect cock with her pouty lips. At the same instant I felt Aunt Sheen's soft hands spread my firm, fair buttocks even farther apart and then her wet and incredibly soft tongue touched my anus smack in the middle.

"Wow!" I exclaimed loudly with the intense pleasure that sent a shiver up my spine. I felt my legs tremble at the delicate flicking of Aunt Sheen's tongue on my asshole while Dee sucked on the huge head of my thick cock and lovingly fondled my balls. I could feel my legs tremble with the terrific rimjob and blowjob at the same time.

"Shit!" I exclaimed when the feeling got too intense for me. I pushed away from the glass door and sideways, stepping over to the beanbag on the side. "You, come here." I commanded, pointing to Dee.

Dee's expression of puzzlement turned into a grin when she realized I wasn't stopping but had a plan for our first fuck in so long. Dee immediately shuffled over on her knees and climbed up to sit on the beanbag as I instructed. I stared at Dee's lovely, firm tits jiggling as she made her way to me and ogled at her round, tight bubble butt as she turned to take her seat on the large, black-leather beanbag.

"You, come and take your place behind me." I pointed to Aunt Sheen before kneeling down and facing Dee.

I did spare a few seconds to look at her lovely body, taking in her light brown and round boobs with slightly dark and large nipples. I watched them move up and down softly with her breathing. She lay with her eyes half-closed, peeking at me, waiting to see my next move. By this time, I saw Aunt Sheen's Saree and blouse fly out and land to my side. I knew Aunt Sheen was now completely nude too. However, strangely I didn't turn to ogle her this time. Somehow I was completely focused on Dee's lovely naked form lying on the beanbag in front of me.

I knelt down between Dee's feet and looking her in the eyes, I gently spread Dee's shapely, smooth legs apart. Dee obliged by spreading her legs wide open, with her feet hanging in the air. I rested my hands over Dee's firm and thick thighs before moving them down slowly to her crotch.

"Oooohh...! I'm getting goose-bumps, baby!" Dee moaned and exclaimed before closing her eyes and resting her head back on the beanbag. I looked at Dee's sexy, clean-shaven pussy lips and felt my cock give a noticeable jerk.

I leaned low till my face was a couple of inches away from Dee's young, smooth pussy. I could already smell her musty-sweet cunt odor at this distance. I felt Dee's spit cooling off in the heat of the afternoon. None of us had bothered to turn on the A/C in the living room in our desperation to fuck so it was starting to get pretty hot in the mid-afternoon May, despite it being Pune which is known for its pleasant climate.

"Aaahhh... yesss!" Dee exclaimed loudly before moaning her approval when she felt the tip of my tongue gently brush against her tiny, round clit.

"Mhmm!" I exclaimed in a muffled voice when I felt Aunt Sheen's wet and soft tongue back at my anus.

I felt Aunt Sheen's warm hand catch my scrotum at the top, cupping my heavy balls perfectly in her palms. With the other hand, Aunt Sheen was gripping the base of my thick cock hard with an "O" made of her thumb and forefinger. She began to steadily move her hand all the way from the base down its thick shaft till her palm squeezed the thick, moist head of my circumcised cock and went back up to the base of my dick. Her tongue kept making circled around my puckered anus, where I remember I felt the cool and wet saliva begin to drip down between my ass crack and on to my balls.

It was hard to hold the shivers that ran up my spine every time Aunt Sheen's soft tongue brushed against my asshole as she firmly jerked my cock to keep it hard as I licked Dee's hard little clit. Dee's moans had become louder by now and her feet were now resting on the floor. However Dee rested her trembling legs still spread as wide apart as possible at my sides.

"Oh! Baby... baby.. Oh God! Yesss.." Dee moaned louder when I slid my tongue down to rest between her smooth, tight pussy lips.

Her sexy cunt was already quite wet with the mix of her juices and my saliva. I looked up at her from my position between her legs but Dee's lovely, large boobs hid her face completely. The sunlight coming in from the large glass doors to the right lit up her long, dark nipples perfectly.

"Mmmphh!" my groan of pleasure from Aunt Sheen's ass-licking was muffled as Dee caught me around my head and pulled my head towards her pussy desperately. I focused hard on licking Dee's pussy. I began by circling the tip of my tongue around her clean and smooth cunt lips. I gently caressed her thick, firm thighs from outside with my face buried in her sweet, smooth pussy. After a few seconds of teasing I pushed my tongue in her willing pussy and tasted the wet insides of her vagina. I distinctly felt a shiver run through her body and Dee's beautiful butt lifted up off of the beanbag for a second before flopping back down.

"Oooohhh...!" Dee growled in desperation and pushed her crotch closer to my face.

"Oh, shit!" Dee suddenly swore hard before her body convulsed with spasms and I realized she already had her first orgasm so soon. I figured then just how desperate and needy for a fuck she was. I immediately felt her cunt-juices slide over my outstretched tongue and begin to drip down from the sides of my mouth.

"Aaahhh, fuck!" I also exclaimed in pleasure when I felt Aunt Sheen's soft tongue finally pierce my tight anus and slipped in my rectum. I had to close my eyes with the intensity of the pleasure and rested my head on Dee's lovely, soft tummy as she shivered with her orgasm.

"I want you right now, Dee." I growled urgently, sitting up straighter now.

Aunt Sheen had to stop licking my ass now but she still caressed my bare buttocks from behind and her grip on my cock and balls remained. She carefully stepped to my side and bent down to kiss Dee's firm, large breasts.

"Ohhh... Momma...!" Dee exclaimed in pleasure as Aunt Sheen sucked her sensitive nipples right after her first real orgasm in so long.

Then I shuffled closer quickly to Dee still on my knees. Aunt Sheen let go of my cock and focused on licking and sucking Dee's lovely, round young tits. I watched her for a second and noticed the expression of pure pleasure on Dee's lovely face now. Without wasting time, I caught the base of my thick, long cock with my right hand and rested its engorged head on Dee's smooth and wet pussy lips.

"Fuck me, Ali." Dee moaned and pleaded with me now looking straight in my eyes as I knelt between her legs, ready to penetrate her lovely young pussy with my thick cock. Aunt Sheen was busy licking Dee's large nipples before sucking them and teasing her large, firm tits simultaneously. I remember thinking that Aunt Sheen knew well how desperate Dee is for a good fuck right now.

"Ssshhh..." I hissed out loud as soon as I felt the heat of her tight warm pussy engulf the thick head of my large cock.

"Aaaahh! Oooohhh... Yeah..." Dee groaned loud at first before catching her breath and encouraging me to push in the rest of my cock in her tight, wanton pussy.

I put my hands on her knees and spread out Dee's lovely smooth legs as wide as I could with her laying on the beanbag. I knew my cock was hard but it was completely dry by now. So I began to push in my thick cock gradually in and out, getting it wet enough to go deeper with each thrust as her cunt juices lubricated my cock well enough.

"Oooh! Aaa... shit! Oohh, fuck... Ali!" Dee moaned and exclaimed in pain when I had buried the top half of my thick cock in her tight, wet cunt. I saw her eyes open wide at taking my large cock in her taut cunt after so long. Dee bit her lower lip and took a deep breath before nodding her head.

"Aaagghhh! Aliiii!" Dee screamed in pain when I shoved a couple of inches of my cock in with a sudden, hard jerk. Her mouth opened wide and her scream turned to groans as I let her tight pussy get accustomed to the thickness of my cock once more. I took a few deep breaths, still keeping Dee's legs spread wide apart while watching Aunt Sheen sucking on her daughter's tits with total dedication. I also wanted to feel Dee's large, lovely nipples in my mouth so I leaned down over Dee's body, resting one hand on the beanbag.

"Aaahhmm... Mmmhhmm..." Dee moaned now as I joined Aunt Sheen in licking, teasing and sucking her nipples now.

It was then that I felt Dee begin to move beneath me. She moved up and slowly slid down thus pulling my thick cock deeper inch-by-inch in her tight yet wet pussy. I could hear her moans and the lusty way she spoke my name aloud that she was enjoying this experience very much. I still kept my other hand on her knee, keeping her leg spread out wide apart. My throbbing, thick cock was now in Dee's warm, wet cunt almost the base before I gave one final, hard jerk and pushed it all the way in.

"Aaaii! Ali... My God! Aaahh.... Aaahhh.... Sshhh.... Babyyy...!" Dee moaned very loudly before her tone changed to that of pleasure as I began to slowly thrust my thick cock in and out.

I didn't need to stop sucking on her tit to know that Dee was loving it because now her hands were roaming all over my bare back, pulling me closer to her in a tight embrace. At this, Aunt Sheen immediately stopped licking her tits and sat up straight to the side, allowing Dee to pull me over her completely. I wrapped an arm around Dee's curvy waist and let Dee rest her head on the other arm.

"Yess... Baby... oh yeah... I love you, Ali.. Oh, baby... that feels so good!" Dee whispered sexy encouragements in my ear as I continued to thrust my large, throbbing cock in and out very slowly in her tight, warm cunt. Her embraced became tighter as I sensually fucked Dee, our eyes locked together in passion. Dee breathed hard and fast without even increasing the pace of my thrusts. It was then that I felt Aunt Sheen's hands caressing my buttocks from the back.

"Aaahh... Yes, Aunty!" I moaned my approval without looking back when I felt aunt's wet finger teasing my anus.

She rested her hand firmly on my buttocks as they moved back and forth with the gentle fucking motion and her forefinger continued to circle my anus playfully. I had known my asshole to be extremely erogenous. A little teasing could definitely get me a hard-on instantly any time. Aunt Sheen knew this very well by now and she did all the right things to keep my thick cock throbbing hard as I fucked Dee on the beanbag.

"Ooohh.. Ooohh.. Oh! Oh! Oh!... Ali I'm going to cum, baby..." Dee's moaning grew louder and faster before she whispered fiercely.

"Aahh.. Yess.. Come on then, baby... I want you to cum all over my cock..." I moaned and whispered back to Dee, suddenly increasing the intensity of my thrusts.

I felt her narrow vagina grip my cock even tighter and become extremely hot. Dee wrapped her legs tight around my waist and pulled my cock deeper till I buried my thick, long cock deep in her warm vagina.

"Aaaarrghhhh! Aaaaahhhhhh! Oooohhhh.... Oohhh God! Ooohhhh fuck!" Dee moaned really loud and swore as the first wave of orgasm hit her. Dee's arms and legs now tightened around my body and she pulled me to her. I felt her sweaty, round boobs get crushed under my bare chest.

Aunt Sheen continued to play with my anus despite Dee's orgasm and my thick cock throbbed intermittently while it rested inside her wet, warm pussy. I was also closing to orgasm so I pulled my long cock out till only its thick head remained in Dee's tight pussy lips.

"Aaahh... don't go away, please." Dee groaned in disappointment when she felt my thick cock pulling out of her sloppy wet cunt.

"Aaaaaiiii!!!! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!! Mummaaaa!" Dee screamed out really loudly as I suddenly thrust my long, slick cock all the way in her pulsating wet pussy. Her mouth remained in a large "O" as I began to thrust my cock all the way in and pulling its length out before suddenly burying it all the way in again. I knew Dee's pussy was trying to grip my slick, thick cock as it delved in and out of its tight confines. However I was too close to orgasm to worry about Dee's comfort now.

"Aahh.. Aaahh... aaahh... I'm going to cum, Dee." I whispered fiercely and continued to pound Dee's pussy, just on the edge of orgasm myself now.

"Ooohh.. Oooohh.. Cum.. cum in me.. Ali.." Dee managed to stammer between heavy breaths and her own moans before she clenched her own eyes shut and growled very loudly.

"Aaarrghh! Aaaahhh... God! I'm coming! Aaahhh... Shit!" Dee began swearing and moaning while her sweaty, warm body writhed under mine, wracked with the waves of orgasm hitting her.

"Aaahhh!" I growled and gave one final thrust that placed the entire thick length of my slick cock deep in Dee's tight, wet pussy and began trembling as the first spurt of semen squirted out and went in Dee's young, warm cunt. I felt Dee's warm pussy still contracting from the multiple orgasms that wracked her body now. Her tight pulsating cunt was practically milking the semen out of my throbbing cock. I let my cock spurt out the cum deep in Dee's young, warm cunt.

Both of us were now trembling uncontrollably, and our moans were quite loud, especially in the stillness of the large apartment. By now, Aunt Sheen had left her position behind me and I felt her caress my sweaty, hot back lovingly. I could feel Dee's heavy breath mix with mine as I lay completely spent on top of her.

All I could sense was my throbbing cock spurting its sticky content deep in Dee's tight, hot pussy and our hot, hard breaths mixing together and cooling our sweaty, nude bodies. I don't recall how long we lay like that but I finally felt Dee stir beneath me and I opened my eyes to find her staring at me with a huge smile playing on her lovely lips.

"Mmmuuaahh!" Dee suddenly pulled my head to her and kissed me hard. "That was simply the best fuck I've had in ages, Ali!" She said, visibly pleased.

"I'm so glad, Dee. I've missed this too." I replied, before pecking her softly on her pouty lips.

"My lovely love-birds." We both looked together at Aunt Sheen who knelt beside us, gently caressing my bare back as I lay over Dee.

"That was awesome, Aunty!" I exclaimed, referring to the way she licked my ass then played with my anus using her wet finger.

I was sure the immense intensity of the orgasm was higher because of Aunt Sheen playing with my sensitive buttocks. A couple of minutes later I slowly got off of Dee and sat back on my feet, still kneeling between Dee's lovely legs.

"Let me clean you guys, please?" Aunt Sheen said in a playful tone before she reached out and caught my slippery, semi-erect cock in her hand.

I watched with fascination and excitement as Aunt Sheen flicked out her tongue and licked the thick, creamy head of my cock. I moaned when Aunt Sheen's warm mouth engulfed my softening and slippery wet cock and sucked on it. It slipped easily into her willing mouth because it was losing its erection gradually after the intense orgasm. Dee still lay with her head resting back against the beanbag and had her eyes closed shut, moaning softly after having had multiple orgasms after so long.

Once aunty had sucked and licked every drop of semen and Dee's cunt juices from my flaccid cock she turned her attention to Dee. I watched as Aunt Sheen leaned her head close and open her mouth wide before she placed her thin lips and covered Dee's sloppy, smooth pussy completely.

"Aaahhhaaa... Yes... Oh God..." Dee moaned and groaned in approval as Aunt Sheen began to literally suck the mixture of my semen and Dee's pussy-fluids out of her young cunt. It took a good two minutes before Aunt Sheen was satisfied with her work.