Widow Aunt, Dee and I Try BDSM Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby!" I exclaimed aloud in pleasure as soon as Dee's soft tongue touched the bottom of my balls.

Dee, sensing how erotic it felt, continued to lick my balls for a few seconds, completely ignoring my throbbing cock at the time. As her tongue swerved over my balls I opened my eyes enough to see Aunt Sheen taking position behind Dee. I could easily see Aunty going on all her fours right behind Dee who was also on her hands and feet as she licked my young, clean-shaven scrotum. I had to close my eyes again in pleasure when I felt the cool wind blow against my bare body, feeling Dee's spit on my balls getting dried up quite fast, making my balls feel heavier now.

"Mmm..." I heard Dee moan the very next second. "Yess... Mmmhmm..." I heard Dee's encouraging tone and peeked out from half-closed eyes to see Aunt Sheen's face now buried between Dee's round and sexy buttocks from the back. I instantly realized that Dee was having her pussy licked again as she herself licked my thick shaft.

"Oh, fuck Dee!" I exclaimed when Dee suddenly engulfed the thick head of my large cock between her lovely, soft lips. "Make it nice and wet, baby." I whispered to her before closing my eyes and resting my head back against the beanbag.

Immediately, I felt Dee's thick lips travelling lower and lower on my thick, long cock. At the same time, I felt her soft, warm tongue roving crazily all around the head and shaft of my dick. Her warm hands were cupping my moist balls from below and gently fondling them. I heard Dee moan frequently and her hot breath brushed against my crotch when she sighed with the pleasure of having her lovely young pussy licked by Aunt Sheen at the same time as she sucked my cock. Silently, I thanked God for having made this dream come true before opening my eyes and looking down at the scene again. Needless to say, the stoned state of mind had intensified my senses to extreme levels. So I distinctly felt Dee's lips and her tongue on my cock and her gentle fondling of my ball was making my aroused, thick cock tremble now.

"Oh, shit!" Dee exclaimed suddenly and took my cock out of her pretty, warm mouth instantly before her eyes closed shut. "Aahhh.... Shit, I'm com... Ooooohhhhhh!" Dee wasn't able to finish her sentence before she felt her second orgasm rushing to her cunt.

I knew Aunt Sheen had become an expert at pussy licking if she could make Dee come twice in such a short span of time. Now I was impatient and extremely excited for a fuck. I waited as Dee rested her soft cheeks on my thigh and mumbled approvingly as waves after waves of orgasm hit her. I saw that Aunt Sheen continued to lick Dee's pussy from behind, despite Dee's firm, round ass cheeks now swaying with her trembling body. Finally, after what seemed like forever, Dee managed to calm down and her breathing came down a bit.

"Come here, baby." I said to Dee gently before clutching her arm and getting her to stand up. Dee was quite unsteady on her feet right after such an intense orgasm. I caught her around her curvy hips with my left hand and helped her stand at the railing of the balcony.

"Whew!" Dee sighed with satisfaction and closed her eyes, finally being able to lean on the balcony and feel the cooling breeze on her slightly sweaty, nude body.

The wind had gotten a lot cooler and picked up speed. It brushed against our naked bodies as I positioned myself to stand behind Dee. My right hand clutched the thick base of my cock and I turned to Aunt Sheen who sat kneeling to the right.

"Suck it, Slut." I ordered in a firm whisper, looking down at Aunty.

Without a word, Aunt Sheen moved closer and put her lips to my semi-wet cock.

"Aaacckk! Aaaccckk!.. Aaahhggg.." Aunt Sheen choked hard when I thrust my stiff, long cock without a warning into her sloppy wet mouth. Sheen didn't even jerk back but opened her mouth even wider to accommodate the thickness of my dick. With a few firm strokes my cock was able to go half-way in Aunt Sheen's small thin lips. I figured my thick dick was now wet enough to penetrate past Dee's smooth, tight pussy lips. I pulled out my cock and a thick strand of spit swayed in the breeze connecting the glistening head of my sloppy, thick cock to Aunt Sheen's wet mouth. I didn't want to ruin the perfect picture but my urge to fuck was now uncontrollable. So I immediately turned to Dee, who now stood in position, standing facing out at the balcony railing, her feet were spread out apart and she pushed out her sexy, round booty temptingly.

"Ready, baby?" I growled into Dee's ear as I moved closer to her from behind.

"I'm always ready for your cock, Ali. Fuck me please, baby!" Dee pleaded in a fierce whisper as she put her arms behind her and I saw her pulling her curvy, large ass cheeks wide apart and bending even more over the balcony railing.

"Aaah! Ouch! Oooohhh, babyyy..." Dee winced with pain initially but then encouraged me as soon as she felt the thick head of my cock slip into her slick, wet pussy.

I felt Dee's tight pussy lips gradually slip over the engorged head of my circumcised cock and they clamped hard around the thick shaft immediately as I slid it in an inch. Dee's warm vaginal walls welcomed my thick cock by pulsating over its length as I kept penetrating deeper now. I wasn't thrusting in and out, but simply slipping my dick in her already-slopping wet cunt. However, the wetness of her pussy didn't hide the tightness of her young, lovely pussy.

"Oh, fuck! Ali... Baby... Aaahh.. yes!" Dee moaned aloud with lust now as I slowly but steadily pushed my thick, wet cock all the way in her tight vagina.

Burying my cock all the way in Dee's tight pussy was something that rarely happened. Despite having lost our virginity to each other and having fucked many times down the past years, Dee's pussy simply couldn't fit the entire length and thick girth of my young, hard cock. So now I felt her firm, round ass cheeks pressing against my crotch as I stood and rested, with my thick cock buried all the way in her sexy, tight cunt. I felt the hot wetness of her vaginal walls and the serrated texture of her vaginal canal stroked my dick inside as it pulsated rhythmically with Dee's heartbeat.

"Oh, Dee... You're so fucking sexy!" I growled in her ears as my hands roamed over her large, round and bare butt cheeks.

I caressed her warm, rounded buttocks and felt her shapely, smooth thighs stiffened with the effort of standing with my long cock buried in her tight cunt. I then slowly slid out my cock, feeling her tight pussy lips clinging to my thick shaft as it pulled out.

"Ooohhhh..." Dee moaned long as she felt the sudden emptiness left behind in her cunt as I slid my cock out till only the head rested inside her tight pussy lips.

"Aaaiii! Mmppphh! Mmmmhhhmm...Oohh! Ooohh! Ooohh!" Dee almost screamed aloud before clamping her lips tight together when I sank half of my thick, throbbing wet cock in her cunt without a warning. "Ohh! Oohh! Ooohh! Shit! Aahh! Yess! Aahh! Yess!" Dee' groaned and moaned in apparent pain but continued to push her firm booty on to my thick, wet cock in rhythm with my own stroked as I pounded her pussy from behind.

"Aaah.. yes!... Oh, babe! Yess.. fuck me!... Fuck me coz I'm gonna cum!" Dee moaned loudly each time my cock sank in deeper into her tight, hot cunt before she whimpered the last past softly.

I was amazed that Dee could orgasm so many times in such a short while but didn't have time to dwell on it as I felt the heat and tightness of her cunt milking out my thick, hard cock every time I thrust it deep into her pussy. Her firm, large ass cheeks smacked hard against my crotch in an audible slapping sound. I increased the pace of my thrusts and could feel Dee's pussy get even wetter. I figured she was close to climax and was proven right as she immediately stood up straight, leaned back on me and her whole body shuddered.

"Oh, fuuucckk!" Dee swore out soft but long as waves after waves of an intense orgasm hit her. I instantly wrapped my arms around her from behind and cupped both her firm C-cup tits in my hands. "Ohh.. Oh God! Oh, shit! Shit! Ali, fuck!" Dee continued to swear and moan as multiple orgasms hit her one after the other.

I could clearly feel her warm cunt juices dribble down the length of my slick wet cock and drip down to my balls. The cool breeze seemed increasingly cold against my juicy, wet balls as they swung hard with my rough, long strokes in Dee's cunt. The intense wetness and the immense tight grip of Dee's climaxing pussy on my cock and the feeling of Dee's firm, round tits in my hands resulted in my orgasm getting nearer and nearer. I held Dee tight from the back, and continued to pound her cunt with my legs bent to reach as deep as I could. The way her sexy, round ass cheeks jiggled with every thrust in the moonlight made me immensely excited and I felt myself coming to the verge of my own climax after a few minutes of merciless fucking while standing in the dark balcony all the way up on the 5th floor.

"Dee... baby..." I whispered in Dee's ear between each thrust, "You want my cum in you, baby?" I managed to utter, trying my best to hold back my orgasm now.

"No! Please let me drink it." Dee exclaimed before pleading in a hushed whisper.

"Oh yeah?" I asked.

"Fuck, yes!" Dee said in a lusty tone. "Aahhh!" She exclaimed in surprise when I pulled out my throbbing, wet cock immediately out of her sloppy wet cunt.

I quickly turned Dee around and she went on her knees beside aunty without needing to be told. I finally looked at Aunt Sheen who I had almost forgotten after I had fucked her mouth to get my cock wet before fucking Dee a good 10 minutes ago. I was pleased to see Aunt Sheen eagerly looking at me with the same smile as Dee's. I watched mother and daughter kneeling before me submissively, waiting for my hot cum as I stroked my juicy, wet dick faster and faster.

"Here I cum, Dee." I whispered fiercely before pushing my thick, wet cock up against her pretty face.

Without a word, Dee immediately wrapped her soft, pouty lips around my slick, thick dick and went on to lick the engorged head inside her mouth. She began to move her head to and fro, thus taking in my slippery, long cock a few inches into her warm, willing mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed before I let go of my cock, pushed my head up and my eyes closed tightly on their own. I felt the first stream of thick, hot cum spurt out and land somewhere inside Dee's lovely, sucking mouth. I heard her moan audibly as the hot, sticky semen continued to pour forth from my cock and directly on her slick, warm tongue.

Pop!

I felt my cock being pulled out of Dee's warm, sticky mouth before being engulfed between tight, wet lips the next second.

"Mmhhmm... Drink it all, mom!" I heard Dee moan before she said encouragingly.

"Oh, shit! Shit! Shit!" I kept exclaiming in intense pleasure as my body trembled with the effort to hold myself up.

The combination of having my climaxing cock being sucked clean of my cum and the way Dee's warm soft hands were kneading my balls made my knees buckle as I tried to stand in position and let Aunt Sheen lick the rest of my cum. I finally reached out and held on to the iron railing to my left as mother and daughter finally licked and cleaned the entire length of my now semi-erect cock in the dark balcony.

The beer, the high-quality stuff that we smoked and the intense orgasm took its toll on me. Once Aunt Sheen and Dee were satisfied with the way they had licked and sucked my cock clean off of my semen and Dee's cunt juices, we finally decided to call it a night. The three of us were slow to get up and walk into the semi-dark living room. I could make out the illuminated face of the clock on the wall pointing the time to just after midnight.

I felt the exhaustion creeping up now. I only remember walking into the second bathroom and relieving myself before I continued on to Dee's bedroom and flopping down naked on the bed. I dozed off almost as soon as my head hit the soft, sweet-smelling pillow in the middle.

TO BE CONCLUDED IN PART -- II