Widow Aunt, Dee and I Try BDSM Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally looked up at the large clock on the wall in Dee's living room and was surprised to see that it was well past 1 in the afternoon. I felt sweaty and hot now, suddenly realizing that none of us had bothered to switch on the A/C. I decided to have a shower and announced so before walking off to Dee's bedroom. I stepped nude in the large shower area and felt better when the cool water from the shower poured down on my hot, sweaty nude body. A few minutes later, I walked out naked and noticed Dee had laid out a towel for me on her large, queen-sized bed. I quickly wiped myself dry before walking out nude again to the living room.

I could hear Aunt Sheen and Dee giggling through the open door of the second bathroom as I came closer. I peeked in to see their dark, smooth shining slick with water as they playfully teased and lathered one another. I simply shook my head and grinned before going to the living room. I picked up my shorts from the ground where Aunt Sheen had flung them after stripping me off. After taking out the pack of cigarettes and lighter I folded my shorts and placed them on the large beanbag before stepping to the large glass doors opening out into the balcony.

I lit a smoke, feeling immensely relieved and satisfied after the amazing fuck with Dee in months. My brain was pushing in new ideas and plans to make this trip even more exciting and I dwelled on those as I smoked a couple of cigarettes and waited.

A few minutes later, I heard Aunt Sheen and Dee's excited babble as they exited the washroom and walked down the hallway to her bedroom. Another few minutes passed before mother and daughter stepped into the living room.

"Hey, handsome!" I heard Dee tease from behind and turned to get a wonderful view.

Dee and Aunt Sheen were still nude, apart from the towel wrapped around their heads to dry their long, wavy hair. Aunt Sheen smiled before turning towards the kitchen. I watched her large, dark bare ass cheeks jiggle freely in her naked state. She had a peculiar hop to her slow steps that made her soft, enormous butt cheeks jiggle crazily.

As Aunt Sheen disappeared behind the kitchen door Dee turned her head to look at me with a wide grin. We were both watching Aunt Sheen's sexy, huge ass as she walked away. Dee then stepped to me and stood to my side.

"I'm so hungry, bro." Dee sighed and said, as we stood watching the bright afternoon sun glitter in the murky green waters of the river flowing beyond the balcony outside. "Mom's serving lunch." She said, before pulling me back gently to sit on the beanbag. We both sat on one beanbag, with our bare shoulders rubbing against each others.

Dee's warm, smooth arms felt amazing. I looked at her as she casually picked up the remote from the low coffee table in front. I started feeling excited again when her firm, C-cup boobs jiggled down and pulled back up when she sat up straight. Her darkish brown and large nipples stood out prominently, I figured the A/C was cooling the room sufficiently now. Dee leaned back, pulling my right arm over her bare, smooth shoulders and resting back as she switched on the large-screen TV on the opposite wall.

Soon, aunty walked in with a huge tray laden with pots and plates. I now watched Aunt Sheen's naked, curvy form as she bent down in front of me and knelt on the thick carpet on the opposite end of the coffee table. Her large, pendulous D-cup breasts swung down freely and jiggled hard as she set about placing the dishes from the tray on to the low table. Aunty Sheen kept glancing and smirking at me as she continued to serve casually and noticed me staring at her mature, dark nude body.

I remember feeling my cock stirring within my lap as I watched my nude Muslim aunt and felt Dee snuggled close to me completely naked too. However, the hunger for food overpowered the lust for pussy that time and I smiled and thanked Dee as she passed me a plateful of food. I smiled at the pleasant and memorable moment and now turned my attention to the TV. Aunt Sheen, Dee and I watched a movie while we had our lunch at a leisurely pace. Even after we had finished lunch, we sat with a smoke in each hand and discussed the plans for the day. After agreeing on a few things, we finally decided to take a nap together.

I watched as Aunt Sheen stood up and turned, then began to make her way slowly towards the bedroom. Dee and I followed close behind her. In the semi-dark hallway I watched their lovely, round ass cheeks jiggle almost similarly as we made our way nude to the bedroom.

I was glad to notice that they had pulled the curtains shut on the large glass doors that led to the other balcony in the apartment. I remember flopping down on the bed's soft, fluffy mattress right in the middle. As I lay on my back with my eyes closed and waited for sleep to come, I distinctly felt Aunt Sheen's bare, warm and soft body press against me on the left. At the same moment, I felt Dee's curvy and firm tits press against my right arm as she snuggled closer and got more comfortable. I must have had a pleasant smile on my face as I slept off.

Couple's Evening in Koregaon Park

"Ali... Sweetheart, it's time to get up." I was awoken with Dee shaking me gently while softly calling out my name.

"Hmm... hey there..." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes to chase the sleep away.

"Get up and get dressed, baby. We're going to German Bakery now." Dee said with excitement before patting my cheek and shuffling off of the bed. I heard her soft footsteps leave the bedroom then.

I opened my eyes and felt incredibly refreshed from the nap, especially after the intense sex from earlier in the afternoon. The lights of her bedroom were switched on so I peeked out the large glass doors on my left. The curtains were now drawn aside and I saw the twilight sky outside. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was a little before 7 in the evening. I could hear Aunt Sheen and Dee chatting in the living room and went in the bathroom to relieve myself. Once I was dressed in a pair of light-brown cargo shorts and a plain, dark-brown colored Tee I walked to the living room too.

"Hey, baby!" Aunt Sheen greeted me as I walked into the large, brightly-lit living room.

Aunt Sheen was sitting in one of the beanbags and was dressed only in a white-colored cotton slip. It barely came down to the middle of her thick, soft thighs and showed off her thick, dark and clean-shaven legs. The deep neckline of the slip was nowhere enough to cover even half her huge and dark D-cup breasts. Aunt Sheen looked completely comfortable as she smoked a cigarette, dressed only in a skimpy slip, while she chatted with her daughter Dee who was seated on the other beanbag opposite her.

"Hey, Aunty!" I greeted her back with a large smile before picking the pack of cigarettes and removing one for myself. I lit the smoke and went to stand near the large glass doors that were now wide open. A soft, cooling breeze blew in and I took a deep puff before turning to stand facing Dee and Aunt Sheen.

"Are you ready to go chill at Koregaon Park for the evening, baby?" Dee asked me, taking a puff from her cigarette and blowing the smoke over her head.

It was then that I noticed that Dee was dressed in a lovely blue-colored frilled skirt that came down to her knees. The skirt showed off her light-brown and smooth, shapely legs amazingly and the hot, black high-heels she wore. Dee had on a tight-fitting, deep V-necked light-blue Tee on top which was fitting to her like a second skin. The Tee was tight enough to show Dee's lovely, round and firm C-cup boobs perfectly. I could also make out the faint outline of a bikini-top under the Tee and figured Dee was feeling casual and comfortable too without a proper bra to restrain those large, tight tits.

"Yup." I replied, smiling, "What about you, Aunty?" I asked, looking at Aunt Sheen. "Aren't you coming, too?"

"No, sweety. I figured you guys are meeting after so long you might want to catch up with each other." Aunt Sheen explained with a smile.

"No. I mean, come on Aunty, you can come along too." I insisted, feeling confused why Aunt Sheen wouldn't want to come.

"It's OK, Ali." Aunt Sheen continued in the same sweet tone, "Dee wants to go on a date with you, baby." She finally explained and I looked at Dee.

"Is it?" I asked Dee, with a pleasant smile on my face.

"Yes." Dee replied, excited and a little shy at the same time. "Plus, Mom says she needs to straighten and clean the apartment so it'll be ready for tonight." Dee explained.

"All right then!" I said excitedly.

Once we finished our smokes, Dee stood up and grabbed a small, black-colored handbag from the coffee table. Aunt Sheen then hugged us quick and tight before wishing us to have fun. Dee clutched my arm in hers and we made our way down the stairs this time. Dee's warm, smooth arms were wrapped tightly around my left arm and her firm, large tits brushed frequently against my arm as we made our way down. We walked out of the basement parking-lot and exited the expansive luxury housing complex. We turned left from the gate and stopped at the small stall selling cigarettes at the corner of the Mariplex Mall intersection, at the corner of the Mc. Donald's. After buying a pack of cigarettes and a cheap disposable lighter we lit a smoke each and walked casually towards the bridge spanning the river.

The weather was pleasant now and a cool breeze mixed with the scent of mangroves was blowing in from the river and over the large bridge. I had my left arm resting casually around Dee's shoulder and Dee walked with her right hand slid inside the back-pockets of my cargo shorts. Our remaining hands held our cigarettes while the other hands were slowly caressing each other. I was gently brushing my fingertips over Dee's soft, smooth cheeks as we walked down the walkway of the bridge while Dee's hand was casually grabbing and squeezing my tight butt cheeks.

Thus we made our way to the other intersection before crossing to the right side and continued on our way to German Bakery at the other end of the large street. It was a good time to be out there because we strolled through innumerable tourists and couples who were walking, riding or driving to the numerous eateries, pubs and cafes that lined the Koregaon Park street.

As we walked through the crowded curb Dee had to slip in behind me and caught my arm tighter as we made our way slowly to German Bakery. It took us over half hour to reach the popular café. As expected, it was filled with tourists and the weird local characters however we found a corner table unoccupied so I sat there as Dee entered in and placed our orders on the counter. I looked around at the various men and women from abroad, dressed in a myriad of robes of hippie-clothes and basked in the comfortable ambience of the loud café. Dee soon came back with a couple of coffees, croissants and a some slices of cake and carefully placed then on the tiny corner table before taking the single seat opposite me.

We lit a couple of smoked with our coffees and caught up to normal stuff. A little while later we sat munching on the amazing cake slices when Dee asked me about Aunt Sheen's fetish for being submissive. I looked around to make sure no one had overheard her. Dee only shook her head and peered at me, waiting for my answer. I found it a bit hard to explain it clearly in the beginning. However when I began recounting all that had gone down at her home last month Dee's expressions changed from shock, to surprise then settled on curiosity. A few curios questions followed and I tried to explain them as best as I could. Although I could tell that Dee was becoming inclined to try it herself. I was proven right when next Dee asked me what was expected of her in the whole BDSM thing.

I grinned wide as I explained how Aunt Sheen loves to be submissive, so Dee should try to be dominant. I was sure she would definitely get over the initial weirdness as I felt when it was my turn to be dominant for the first time last month. Dee and I discussed the topic at length in a soft voice in the crowded café. We had finished the snacks and coffee and had had several cigarettes by the time we decided to leave.

I quickly checked my cell phone and noticed it was nearly 9 in the evening. I was surprised at how time had flown talking to my hot and wonderful older cousin.

Dee assured me that we had all the time in the world and that she wanted to do a bit of shopping. I didn't mind at all and we stepped to the small shop at the side of German Bakery that sold junk jewelry, Tibetan flags and other hippie stuff. Dee and I looked like the perfect couple right then as Dee excitedly tried on several necklaces, large loopy earrings, thick bangles and bracelets. After choosing a few pieces of jewelry, Dee turned her attention to the assortment of traditional and modern smoking pipes.

There was a large variety of choice when it came to the type, style, material and length of the smoking pipes on display. At this, Dee turned to me for advice to choose a couple of matching, small-sized smoking pipes.

Then, Dee asked the vendor to show us the large, black stone Chillum (traditional, Indian straight smoking pipe). It was a huge and heavy thing, weighing at least a ½ kilo. It was around 2-inch across at the top, with a wide bore inside, that tapered to a round ½-inch hole at the bottom. It had beautiful, intricate carvings all along its length. Despite it being quite expensive Dee readily paid for everything and we stepped out into the main street again. I carried the small plastic bag with the jewelry and pipes and Dee began to browse through the traditional and hippie-styled clothing that are sold in small road-side stall lined the footpaths along the main street.

After browsing, choosing and bargaining with the vendor, Dee had brought a few pieces of weird clothes. I watched as the vendor stuffed a plastic bag with a pair of dark-maroon plain gowns that were popular with the members of the Osho spiritual club nearby. She also packed four pairs of plain, cotton Tee-shirts with matching long skirts in different shades of red.

It was a little before 9 in the evening that we made our way back to Kalyani Nagar on foot. I remember my mom calling me to check up on me. Dee held on to my arm tightly as we made our way back towards the bridge. After assuring my mother that I was fine and chatting about normal stuff for a few minutes my mom ended the call. By this time, we had reached the Agha Khan Bridge again. As we turned left to cross the bridge I noticed that there were very few pedestrians on the walkway with cars and bikes zipping past to stop at the traffic signal at the intersections on each end.

We lit a smoke each as we crossed the bridge at a casual pace. Reaching the Mariplex Mall, Dee announced that there were a few things we still had to buy. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and she listed out the things that she and her mother thought we would need to make tonight an especially hot and memorable night. I grinned and shook my head mockingly before placing the smaller bag with pipes and junk jewelry in the larger bag of clothes. I knew we would have quite a lot of carry-bags by the time we were done buying everything on Dee's list.

Dee took the bag from me as I made my way to the first stop. I walked over to the liquor store and bought a couple of three small bottles of Heineken beer and a quart-sized bottle of Smirnoff vodka. Next, we stopped at a pharmacy (drug store) and Dee bought the largest bottle of Johnson's oil she could find. Then we crossed the intersection again and stepped in the Mc. Donald's.

Being a Saturday evening, the café was crowded and Dee and I stood in line with the four plastic bags in our hands.

As we waited in line, Dee casually leaned and rested her back on me as I stood close behind her. I felt her firm, round rump brush against my crotch. She was leaning casually, but I could not help and started getting aroused soon.

"Ssshh.." I hissed softly in Dee's ear, "You're getting me hard, Dee." I whispered softly but urgently. I felt Dee push her tight globe-like buttocks harder on my semi-erect cock now.

"Mmm? Am I?" Dee replied and asked playfully as she discretely grinded her lovely, large booty on my erecting cock.

"Stop it, baby." I pleaded with her as we reached the front of the line. Thankfully, our turn was next and Dee stood back straight. I had to hold the plastic bags in front of me awkwardly, trying to hide me semi-erect cock which was making a tent in my thick cargo-shorts. I waited to the side as Dee placed the orders for a few large burgers, fries and nuggets. She declined the offer for cola. We waited on the side with the other customers and chatted normally for a while. Thankfully, my erection had subsided now and I was relaxed again. Another 15 minutes passed before our take-out was ready. Loaded with yet another shopping bag, Dee and I walked to the stall on the corner again and I watched Dee buy three packets of cigarettes and a some mints.

As we made our way back along the comparatively darker street at the side of Mariplex Mall, leading to Dee's apartment complex behind it, I realized that I had noticed a lot of men and boys staring at Dee. Who wouldn't if a sexy, curvy brown-skinned girl was dressed in a short and tight outfit like Dee had on that time. Apart from the patrons at German Bakery, I had noticed almost every man sneaking peeks at Dee's lovely, large ass or stare openly at her tempting tight and round tits all the way back and forth from the café. I was not insecure about our relationship at all and was actually proud that a hot girl like Dee would genuinely love me.

We rode the elevator up this time, loaded with so many shopping bags. Dee rang her doorbell and Aunt Sheen opened the door a few seconds later.

"Wow! I didn't know you had to go shopping too, baby." Aunt Sheen exclaimed when she saw the numerous shopping bags in our hands.

Aunt Sheen was still dressed in the same skimpy white slip although it looked a bit dirty now. She was also sweating a bit and I figured she must have been very busy indeed around the apartment. I watched her deep and dark cleavage and stared at her big breasts as they jiggled with her movements. Dee showed her all the outfits and jewelry excitedly too.

"Well, I'm sure they'd look lovely on me, sweetheart." She said when Dee gave her one of the long but fitting maroon-colored gowns as well as two pairs of red-colored Tee and long maxi-skirts.

Dee handed me the shopping bags with the pipes and smokes before she and Aunt Sheen carried all the other bags in to the kitchen.

"Why don't you change into those sexy white soccer shorts and wait in the balcony? I'll be right there, baby." Dee turned and asked before entering the kitchen.

"Sure." I replied simply, but inside I was extremely thrilled.

Finally, I thought to myself with increasing excitement, one of my most recent fantasies was about to come true. I quickly went to Dee's bedroom and fished out the small, white cotton shorts that I usually wore to bed. I stripped completely naked before pulling on the soft shorts and adjusted my aroused cock within it.

Less than a minute later I walked out into the hallway but didn't peek in the kitchen as I made my way straight to the wide balcony outside the large living room. The big tube-lights were switched off and the room was only lit by the dimly illuminated with a soft golden glow from the lighting in the recessed ceiling. I noticed that the beanbag and the carpet were missing from their usual place in the living room. I was wondering about this before I walked into the balcony and could make out the pair of large, black-colored leather beanbags deposited around the low coffee table in one corner. The entire balcony floor was covered perfectly with the thick, soft Persian rug and It felt incredibly comfortable under my bare feet.