Widow Aunt Introduces to BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

"You remember I always ask you to fuck me rough and hard. It's the same thing just up a level. I want you to know that I love, love being submissive for a young cock like yours, son. You remember the Dom and Sub part? Yeah. Imagine me as your Sub and you'll always be a Dom. Come on, I know you've always held back even when fucking me roughly. I want you to let go. I want to see how fiercely a strong, young boy like you can fuck a horny old woman like me."

"Aunty... you always know how to say the right things, don't you?" I replied with a wide grin forming on my face. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Excited because some of the stuff shown in the video I already liked. Nervous because I knew I was stronger than I looked and I didn't want to hurt aunty too much.

Once she was sure I understood the basics of a Dom-Sub relationship Aunt Sheen began to outline a plan wherein she described in detail every single thing she had fantasized about. First off, she started with names - She would be called "Slut" or "Whore" and she would call me "Sir". She told her plan and let me know how things would go in the beginning just to get me started. At the end of it all, she explained to me about safe-words. She made me promise not to hold back and let go of my inhibitions. As she explained, her hand was caressing my thighs the entire while. I had on a raging boner but Aunt Sheen ignored it on purpose as she talked.

"Ok. Let's do it." I said and smiled wide.

"Great! Remember, don't break character till the act is complete or I use the safe-word, ok?" Aunt Sheen said as she stood up, her large boobs swinging free underneath her T-shirt and I nodded with the same broad smile.

"Now let me get ready. Why don't you go to the smoking place upstairs and relax with a J? I'll be back in fast, son." Aunt Sheen continued in a very sweet tone as she swung her huge, jiggly ass on her way to the kitchen. I picked up the cold bottle of water with me as I stood up. I followed aunty into the kitchen which had the stairs leading upstairs on to Dee's room and a spare bedroom. The stairs then continued on to the terrace above the second floor. Aunt Sheen and I were smokers and she was aware I was a stoner too. She also shared a J sometimes with me but would normally smoke. The flight of stairs leading to the terrace had wide windows on the wall. This made it one of the best spots to smoke in Aunt Sheen's apartment as the smell of the smoke would instantly blow out the windows and away. I fet the urge to pee so I put the bottle of water on the lowest step of the stairs in the kitchen and made my way to the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

I watched as Aunt Sheen turned back to the dinner table and began hurriedly picking the dishes. I made my way to the bathroom on the first floor after her bedroom. I pissed and stepped out of the bathroom but could not see aunty around as I made my way through the kitchen. I made my way upstairs again with the bottle of water in my hand. I stepped up the last flight of stairs and was pleased to see that Aunt Sheen had laid out a few comfortable-looking small cushions on the upper step for us to sit. I chose the one closer to the window and laid out the stuff from my pocket.

I had a few sips of water before I lit the biggest J in the cigarette packet. I inhaled the first puff and held it in as I closed my eyes. I kept the smoke in for as long as I could. It was within a second that I felt the familiar numbing sensation begin from my lips and spread all over my body. I didn't open my eyes and just sat there in the semi-darkness of the stairs taking puffs. I was noticeably stoned as I heard a shuffle on the flight of stairs below me.

I watched through half-open eyes as Aunt Sheen's wonderful curvy figure emerged, walking up the stairs below me. I watched with bated breath and growing excitement as the small bulb on the finally lit her up in a dull golden light that she was completely nude.

Well almost completely nude because she was wearing the black-colored leather dog-collar I had bought from the pet store earlier around her neck. Attached to it was the 5-feet patent black-colored leather leash at the front with the hook. As she turned to face me, my wide eyes took in the lovely, round mounds of her huge nude boobs and moved down to the 2-inch thick black leather belt she wore tightly around her naked, curved waist. The belt sank a couple of inches into the soft, dark skin around her hips. I finally moved my eyes and took in the black-colored 4-inch high heels she had on. Aunt Sheen had her hair tied in a severe bun on top of her head and had on heavy, dark makeup. Her crimson red lipstick sparkled in the dim light and I could see she had put on matching eye-liner.

"Slut!" I exclaimed instinctively without even realizing and Aunt Sheen smiled wide as she looked up the flight of stairs at me and replied, "Yes, sir! At your service.", and walked up the stairs slowly to me.

Starting With Spanking

I watched with a growing hard-on and widening eyes as Aunt Sheen made her way slowly up the stairs. Her eyes were set on mine and I looked at her large, round dark boobs swinging free as she took hard, deliberate steps up the stairs. She stopped three steps below me and stood straight, pushing out her large, lovely breasts and put a hand over her curvy hips as she pushed it out to one side.

My cock immediately gave a twitch in my shorts. My underwear was trying its best to restrain my thick, large cock within as it struggled to break free in its semi-erect state. Taking a long puff of the half J in my hand I used the other to adjust my aroused cock inside my shorts. Aunt Sheen then walked the few steps up and stood right in front of me on the step below which I sat. I reached out and passed the J to her which Aunt Sheen took wordlessly.

I watched her take the first hit and close her eyes. She waited for over a minute before exhaling the smoke slowly through her nostrils. I couldn't hold myself anymore.

"Mmmm..." Aunt Sheen moaned as I reached out and touched her large D-cup breasts which were surprisingly round even at this age. I ran my fingertips over the curves of her chest before making my way to her nipples. Aunt Sheen kept smoking but pushed her chest towards me as my fingers circled her large, dark nipples softly. A few puffs on the J had her buzzed and Aunt Sheen was now standing with her back leaning against the wide open window to my left. Her silhouette was lit for a while with the moonlight streaming in from above but the summer clouds soon covered it.

I moved my hand lower and caressed her curvy hips for a while before slipping my hands down to her thighs. Aunt Sheen stood with a foot on each step and I began to caress her right thigh which was closest to me. As Aunt Sheen finished the J and crushed it into the ash-tray kept to the side I managed to sneak a hand behind her and felt her huge, round buttocks.

"Mmmhhmmm..." Aunt Sheen moaned soft but long as my hands roamed over her soft, round and warm ass cheeks.

"Spank me, sir." Aunt Sheen whispered in a soft voice.

I smiled wider. I liked being called "Sir" for some reason. The total submission and eagerness to serve me by Aunt Sheen was working like a charm. I could feel my thick, hard cock warm against my belly as I adjusted my shorts and stood up.

Without a word, Aunt Sheen pulled up the black leash and offered the other end to me. I grinned as I took the leash and walked down the stairs. I heard Sheen aunt's high heels clicking against the tiled staircase as she walked close behind me. I walked casually down to the kitchen with my widowed Muslim aunt following me on a leash like an obedient slave.

The feeling of power and authority was unmistakable for me and I remember it till now!

I had not yet decided the perfect place to spank her huge, soft and round ass in her home. As I stepped off the last step into her kitchen on the first floor I turned around and glanced at her.

Aunt Sheen, now in her slutty mode was following close behind me. Despite being naked and being led like a slave with the leash and dog-collar around her neck, I found her stance and stature to be proud and overtly eager to please. I definitely liked the openly noticeable change in her demeanor. Gone was the soft-spoken but strict matriarch of our huge family. She seemed to be replaced with a horny and lusty woman who could broke all cultural and religious taboos to satisfy her sexual wants.

I decided to enjoy this new feeling of empowerment for longer and went for a walk around aunt's house. I walked her through the long hallway leading her to the door. I stopped just before the gate and turned to the door on the right leading in to the living room. I led her in on the leash and began to describe all the spots and ways I wanted to fuck her. It was easier suddenly talking extremely dirty to my slutty aunt because she always stayed behind me. Plus, being stoned also ran away my inhibitions pretty much. My cock was now semi-erect but still ached in my shorts as I talked dirty and described some of my dirtiest fantasies to my widowed Muslim aunt.

Walking from her living room to the huge drawing room where the dinner table and the TV were kept I made her walk in front this time and watched her large, lovely ass jiggle with her steps. I led her to the kitchen and told her about having fantasized about fucking her while she cooks, which is something we had never tried before. I could tell Aunt Sheen was intensely aroused because her big dark nipples stood straight out from her huge, round boobs. Aunt Sheen's hands were clutched together at her crotch in a universal sign of obedience but I knew she was discretely touching her mature cunt. As I paused in the kitchen Aunt Sheen pointed wordlessly to her bedroom door at the start of the hallway leading to her bathroom. I was going to go in her bedroom next anyways so I smiled wider and let her lead the way.

Entering her dimly-lit bedroom she walked to the side of the queen-sized bed and stood waiting for me. I looked around and suddenly found what I was looking for. I stepped over to the other end of her room and carried the tall three-legged wooden stool over to her dressing table. Without a word I caught Aunt Sheen's leash and led her a few steps over to the stool and signaled her. Aunt Sheen smiled wider as she understood. She immediately bent over the stool and rested her hands on the small-cushioned bench-seat of her dressing table. I saw her adjust so her thick yet shapely legs were straight. Her sexy, huge ass cheeks were displayed prominently as she bent her lower back.

I took a few steps and stood directly behind my aunty. Her round, dark and huge ass cheeks were tempting me with slight jiggles as Aunt Sheen teased me. I looked up in the mirror and saw Aunt Sheen looking directly at me. She was smiling and winked at me before spreading her feet further apart. Now I could see the dark but clean-shaven folds of her mature pussy somewhat in the dim red light of the small light bulb in her bedroom. I smiled wide at the sight and moved my head to the side as I looked at aunty in the mirror again. This time she rewarded me with a clear view of her huge dangling soft boobs when she spread her arms a little on the dressing table's seat.

Aunt Sheen looked me straight in the eye in the mirror as she reached one hand to her neck and pulled at her dog-collar. She quickly turned it around and flipped the leash over her back and winked at me. I immediately felt my semi-erect cock twitch once at my aunt's small yet submissive gesture. I closed the distance between us and stood on her left. I looked down at Aunt Sheen's mature and curvy body, submissively bent over and waiting for my next move.

THWACK!

"Ouch!" Aunt Sheen exclaimed quite loudly and her expression turned into a mixture of surprise and pain. I looked at her through the mirror and found her eyes closed and she was breathing fast through her open mouth, seeming to contain the intense sting of the sudden spank on her huge and soft buttock.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"Shhhh!!" I heard Aunt Sheen hiss out loud as I planted three hard slaps on her lovely dark ass cheeks alternately. I was looking at her sexy expressions through the mirror while I spanked her. I loved the way she opened her mouth in a silent scream but only hissed and then bit her lower lip. This made her seem even more like a wanton slut than a strict Muslim widow.

I looked down and watched her ass jiggle as her legs began to shake a little. I heard her breathing louder but she did not budge an inch from her position. I gave her credit for resilience before pulling back my arm and landing five hard slaps on each ass cheek.

"Aaah! Aaaii! Ouch! Oooh! Ooohh! Ooww! Uuhhh!.." Aunt Sheen grunted and moaned with every single spank and I saw her huge, soft ass cheeks quiver wildly each time. This sent an electric current to my groin and I felt my cock becoming erect under my shorts. I was breathing hard too as I immediately slipped off my shorts and removed my T-shirt too. Standing completely nude and with a semi-erect thick cock throbbing slightly I watched my aunt look at it with a longing look. I realized it had been too long since she had even touched my dick.

I smiled as I walked around to the front. I stood near the dressing table seat and caught the ring attaching the leash to the dog collar. I put a leg over the seat and turned my aunt's head firmly to face me. I nudged her arms and Aunt Sheen put her arms behind her back. I grinned with excitement at her compliance and understanding non-verbal signals. Now I moved as close as I could by her side until I felt her bare shoulder rubbing against my groin. I pulled at the dog-collar gently but firmly till Aunt Sheen's face was inches away from my hardening cock. Aunt Sheen willingly opened her mouth wide and waited expectantly looking at me.

I shook my head in amazement as I inserted my thick semi-hard dick in my aunt's mouth.

"Mmm.." I clearly heard Aunt Sheen moan as her thin lips wrapped around my cock and I moaned as I felt her warm mouth cover my half-hard cock completely.

"Ooohh... Yeah!" I exclaimed and closed my eyes to savor the feeling of Aunty Sheen's soft tongue slowly twirling around the bulbous head of my thick dick inside her mouth. I felt my cock grow noticeably at this immense sensation and I felt my heavy balls pull up. I felt Aunt Sheen move her head farther and farther as my thick cock grew to its full length. I looked down to see aunty trying her best to suck on the top couple of inches of my large and wide cock. She was doing a pretty good job till now as I felt my cock begin to pulsate with her hard sucking. However, I was hungry for more.

"Ack! Aakkk! Aaahhcckkk!" Aunt Sheen choked loudly and grunted hard as I suddenly shoved half of my thick, throbbing cock deep in her mouth. I felt warm specks of spit land on my crotch and balls as Aunt Sheen choked on my cock for a while. I removed the pressure from her head but was amazed as Aunt Sheen stood still. On the contrary, she was trying to move her head deeper on my cock through the gagging. I could see that aunt had cock 2/3rd of my large cock in her mouth and felt the head push against her throat. I realized this was not a way I could push my cock completely in her throat. I had to do something about it.

"Aaahh... huhh.. huhh... huh..." I heard Aunt Sheen gasp for breathes as I quickly suddenly pulled out my sloppy, wet throbbing cock out of her willing mouth. I firmly caught her by her shoulders and pushed her up till she stood. Then I pulled her and made her sit on the dressing table, but facing away and towards the tall stool. I stretched my leg and quickly sat on the stool, facing the dressing table mirror. I moved up front and rested both my feet on Aunt Sheen's side on the dressing table seat. Then I caught her dog-collar before pulling her face close to me.

"Yesss... aaacckk!" Aunt Sheen managed to moan eagerly before I shoved my thick, throbbing cock as deep as I could in her mouth and she gagged slightly. I looked at the mirror and was pleased to see her hands were clasped firmly behind her own back.

"Ackk... (cough)!" Aunt Sheen grunted and gagged hard as I shoved the entire cock deep into her throat. The way she sat below me and leaned out to the front made it easier for me to push my cock deep in her straight throat.

"Aaah... aaahhh... Shit!" I moaned and exclaimed whenever I felt her tight throat pulsate and crush my sloppy wet, hard dick. I could feel my semen building up momentum in my balls as I kept holding Aunt Sheen's head tightly against my crotch. I remember feeling her nose pressed hard against my groin at the time as her tongue reached out and licked the top of my scrotum.

"Aaahh... Oh fuck!" I moaned and exclaimed really loudly as I felt my sperm spurt out immediately from my throbbing cock. Aunt Sheen's head was jerking back but she kept pushing it on my cock as its thick, hot and sticky streams of cum spurted deep down in her throat.

"Mmm.. umph... mmmhhhmmm...!" Aunt Sheen could finally moan as I let go off her head and tried to retain my balance on the high stool. The intense buzz from the J earlier, combined with the first proper spanking experience and then a mouth-fuck sealed the deal for me and I could not open my eyes as I enjoyed the immense euphoria of my orgasm.

After what seemed like many minutes I opened my eyes slowly and looked down. Aunt Sheen was sitting with a large smile on her face. Even though her eye-liner had run down her face and her lipstick was smeared all around her lips, Aunt Sheen looked up at me with a satisfied look on her. She flicked out her tongue a frequently to lick the few drops of semen that had slipped out of her overflowing mouth. She smacked her lips audibly and winked at me.

Bound to Orgasm in Bed

I felt a little satiated after the blowjob so I slipped off of the stool and flopped down on Aunt Sheen's huge four-poster bed on the side of the dressing table. I rested my back against the headboard and leaned back my head to look at Aunt Sheen. She was still sitting on the seat of the dressing table and looking at me with a smile despite her smeared makeup.

"That was great! You did really well, slut. Now go mend your makeup. Don't forget to bring the pack of smokes from upstairs when you come back." I said in a soft but firm voice while looking with half-closed eyes at my slutty aunt.

Aunt Sheen immediately got up from her seat and bowed to me before walking to the door. I looked at her retreating back and enjoyed the view of the dark-red marks on her dusky, smooth and large ass cheeks from my spanking. She walked a little slowly, because the slaps on her butts were stinging now.

I left my cock messy and didn't bother to touch it. I reached over to the side-table and grabbed a glass of water. My parched throat felt cool again and I relaxed noticeably. I kept the empty glass back and closed my eyes and rested. The entire building was completely quiet as we were the only two people in it. I could only hear the clicks of Aunt Sheen's high heels as she walked back from the washroom and began walking up the stairs from the kitchen. A few seconds later I heard aunty make her way down the stairs and her footsteps approached the wide open doorway. I looked over at the wall clock in her bedroom. I could see it was past 11 PM.

"May I come in, Sir?" Aunt Sheen smiled wide and stood in a submissive posture with my packet of cigarettes and the lighter in her hands held out in front of her.

"Yes." I said simply and watched Aunt Sheen walk in her bedroom. My eyes were fixed on her dark, large and round boobs as they swung free with her steps. Her nipples were still quite hard and stood out prominently.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers