Widow Aunt Introduces to BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

"Aunty..." I moaned louder this time when I felt Aunt Sheen's warm mouth engulf the thick, throbbing head of my cock.

This was an extremely exciting and new experience for me. Aunt Sheen sucked on my rigid cock, using her tongue expertly to get it slick and wet while she rubbed my balls using the last scoop of ice cream which remained in the bowl.

"Oh, yeah.. Mmmh..." I moaned and mumbled my appreciation when I felt Aunt Sheen push her mouth lower on my long, thick dick. I could feel her thin lips gripping the thick shaft of my young cock halfway down its length. Aunt Sheen was slowly but surely taking my hard, long cock deeper and deeper into her warm, welcoming mouth.

"Aahh.. yeah.. like that!" I moaned loudly. I felt Aunt Sheen rubbing the shaft of my thick cock with her tongue as she sucked the remaining length of my dick in her mouth. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the back. I loved the extreme temperatures on different parts of my crotch.

The warm mouth on top and cold ice cream below seemed to make me want to orgasm soon.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed loudly as I felt my hard cock become extremely erect. Aunt's expert blowjobs were memorable and she used it perfectly every time. I was ready to release and aunty Sheen knew exactly when.

"Aa.. Aaaahh.. Aarghhh!" I groaned very loud as I neared climax. However Aunt Sheen immediately pulled my cock out of her mouth and I felt her bend it down quickly. The same instant I felt the bowl being pulled away from beneath my balls and Aunt Sheen began to jerk my hard, slick dick fast.

"Ohhhh!" I gave a final moan before I felt the first streaks of semen spurt out of my throbbing cock.

"Whaaa.." I nearly managed to exclaim when I felt the hot, throbbing head of my cum-spurting cock being buried in intense cold ice cream. It was like an electric shock to my system as my body jerked and my closed shut tighter. I held my breath in and felt Aunt's warm, wet hands jerking my cock even when it began to become flaccid. However, she let go of it eventually and I felt her shuffle out from underneath the dinner table. I could not open my eyes, I admit that it was one of the weirdest but best orgasms I'd had in my life.

"Now that's what I call a proper dessert." I heard Aunt Sheen say in a playful tone and she giggled. I groggily opened my eyes and looked at her. Aunt Sheen was sat on her chair again, this time with a spoonful of my cum-streaked chocolate ice cream in her hand.

She waited till I was looking at her and placed the scoop of cum-laden ice cream in her mouth and moaned audibly and closed her eyes in pleasure as she let the ice cream melt in her mouth.

"Wow! I never knew you liked cum so much, aunty." I exclaimed. Although I had read a whole page in her personal journal about her obsession with semen I was unable to hold my tongue. I was fascinated when I noticed her taking another large spoonful of ice cream in her mouth. She even licked the bits of sticky semen that stuck to her spoon.

Aunt Sheen scooped every last bit of cum-soaked ice cream till her bowl was clean. Although I was immensely fascinated with this I could also feel the hearty lunch and the recent orgasm taking their toll. My body was completely relaxed and I felt I could sleep right there on the chair.

"Why don't you take a nap, baby?" Aunt Sheen said when she noticed my eyes becoming heavier. "It's nearly 5, you can sleep for a couple of hours, sweety." She suggested and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Mhmm.." I mumbled, too lethargic to even speak. I found the energy to take the few steps towards the huge, L-shaped couch at the side of the dinner table. I plopped down on the soft, plush black-leather clad couch and sunk down a few inches. I closed my eyes but soon felt something wet and soft touch my flaccid dick. I peeked through sleepy eyes and saw Aunty using a wet wash cloth to clean my spit-slick dick. I smiled in appreciation before drifting off to dreamland again.

Sensual Sucking at Sunset

"Mmm... Hey, aunty!" I mumbled when I felt someone touching my dick and opened my eyes to see Aunt Sheen bent over my cock and licking it lovingly.

"Mwah!" Aunt Sheen kissed the head of my young white cock hard. "Hello, baby! It's almost evening, do you wish to get out of bed?" She asked sweetly while softly stroking my gradually-hardening cock with her fingertips.

"Yeah. I think I've had my rest, aunty." I replied before I sat up. "Mmm..." I moaned when I felt my aunty squeeze my semi-erect cock hard once. She let go of my cock and stood up fast.

That's when I noticed that she was wearing one of her loose, black-colored Burqa (a loose, coat-like garment that Muslim women wear over their regular clothes when they go out of the house) with a dark colored scarf wrapped loosely around her head.

"Come on then. Go get fresh. We'll have coffee on the terrace, son." Sheen Aunty smiled wide and patted my cheek before walking out of the living room.

I got off of the couch I was napping on and walked to the bathroom. I was feeling wide awake once I splashed cold water on my face. I looked at myself in the wide bathroom mirror and smiled wide. I was smiling because I was recalling everything that happened yesterday and today in the morning. I remembered thinking how apprehensive I was yesterday about trying out BDSM. Now look at you, I thought. You are smiling with glee now that you've found you like being dominant. Plus, the eagerness and excitement of Aunty Sheen had also emboldened me since yesterday. Just thinking about it was starting to make me hard again.

I shook my head and grinned before I stepped out of the bathroom. I walked into Aunt Sheen's bedroom and found my shorts and Tee folded and neatly placed on her bed. I smiled again at aunt's willingness to make things such extremely comfortable for me.

I felt energized as I ran up the stairs, taking two at a time and stopped at the doorway to the terrace on top of the stairs. It was slightly ajar instead of being locked from inside, as aunty usually kept the door locked when no one needed to go on the terrace.

"There you are! Come here, sweetheart." Aunt Sheen extended her hand and called to me.

"I see you've been up from quite some time, huh?" I responded when I noticed Aunt Sheen had laid a comfortable carpet near the door. The terrace was immense, at least 1,500 sq ft with 3-feet high parapet walls running all along its boundary.

Aunt Sheen had laid out the carpet at the west wall of the terrace, facing away from the setting sun. Strangely, the weather was pleasant at this time as there was a soft, cool breeze blowing with the setting sun casting lovely lush colors on the sparse clouds in the sky above. The carpet had a tray kept in the middle, with a thermos of coffee and two huge coffee mugs. Also placed along the coffee was my packet of cigarettes and the lighter as well as the ash-tray from the stairs.

Aunt Sheen sat on the left side, with her back to the warm parapet wall and her shapely legs stretched out before her. She signaled me to sit to the right with a smile. I took a seat a couple of feet away from her, and sat with my back also resting against the wall.

"How are you feeling, Ali?" Aunt Sheen asked me as she poured me a mug of coffee.

"Great, aunty!" I replied with a grin. I was genuinely happy at everything that had transpired between Aunt Sheen and me since yesterday. Although Sheen aunty had taught me quite a lot of things about sex and had been submissive in bed ever since I remembered the events of the past day marked the beginning of a new aspect in our relationship. I knew that this was one of the major turning points and one of the most memorable two days of my life.

"I'm so glad to hear that, son." Aunt Sheen said and smiled wide at me, looking happy that I actually liked everything she had asked me to do since yesterday. "You seen to have a natural knack for it, it seems." She said before settling down back against the wall.

"Really?" I asked, now curious to know what she meant by that. I picked my mug of coffee and took a sip of the delicious, sweet drink and watched as Aunt Sheen flipped out a J from my cigarette packet.

Aunt Sheen grinned but didn't reply. I watched her flick on the lighter and light the thick J expertly. Aunty took the first puff and held it in for a few more seconds before she slowly let the grey smoke slip out of her thin lips and vanish into thin air with the soft, cool evening breeze.

When Aunt Sheen didn't explain but took another long puff on the J I shrugged my shoulders but smiled, happy to know that I performed better than my mature, experienced aunt's expectations in something as new as bondage. It felt great knowing that I was able to satisfy my aunty in the way she wanted. I guessed it was my way of paying her back for all the things she had done for me ever since I was small.

I looked up and noticed the sun was still quite some time from setting behind the horizon. The sky directly overhead was littered with blobs of patterned clouds that were lit with mesmerizing hues of pink and orange.

I slipped out my cell phone from my pocket. I didn't bother checking the screen and switched on the camera. Although it was one of the earlier Android phones the camera quality was pretty good for the time. I began to click some pics, trying to capture the beautiful clouds overhead aflame against the darkening sky. I then decided to get some pics of the actual sunset behind and stood up and walked a few steps back. I didn't want anyone from the family to catch me smoking on the terrace, that too with Aunt Sheen! That would be a complete disaster.

By this time, Aunt Sheen slowly poured herself a half-mug of coffee. She leaned back against the wall, taking sips of the piping-hot coffee and looking at me, smiling. Soon though aunty stood up, supporting herself on the wall, clearly feeling the buzz from the strong J she was smoking. She walked slowly and stood to my side.

I was scrolling through the pics I had just taken when I felt Aunt Sheen passing me the J after the second puff and took it. I took the first puff and inhaled deep. I immediately felt the strong stuff hit me. I closed my eyes and let the smoke slip out very slowly through my nostrils. When I opened my eyes, the contrast between the purple sky and the flaming orange clouds was extremely vivid.

I held my phone in my right hand and took another puff, staring at the blood-red sun that was now nearly at the horizon. The sky seemed lit with a thousand different shades of red and orange now and I felt the moment to be surreal. I was soon lost in the extraordinary scenery in front of me and didn't even notice when I smoked the last puff on the J.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed when I felt aunty grab my balls suddenly. My head was buzzing and I was feeling horny after having had a refreshing sleep. "You want my cock so soon?" I turned my head and looked at Aunt Sheen to my left.

"I need your cock all the time, Ali." Aunt Sheen replied.

"Then take it.. Slut!" I said without even realizing, clearly stoned by now.

However, I was pleased to see Aunt Sheen grin and without a word she began to unbutton the front of her black Burqa. The loose garment billowed open and revealed her nude, curvy body underneath.

"Wow!" I exclaimed when I saw she was completely nude underneath. "I guessed right!" I said and laughed out loud.

I was even more amazed to notice that Sheen aunty had recently put lotion on her body. The nutty aroma and her shiny dark body confirmed it as she stripped off and threw her Burqa on the carpet.

"Ooohh.. You look so sexy, aunty!" I growled when I saw Aunt Sheen boldly standing completely naked on the terrace. The low light from the sun behind her made her dark body stand out starkly in contrast.

"That's because I feel sexy, son." Sheen aunty grinned and replied before she took a step closer to me and went on her knees. She slipped down my shorts in a flash and made me step out of them. I felt the cool breeze brush against my cock and my heightened senses made the feeling even lovelier.

"Aaahh!" I sighed loudly when Aunty Sheen cupped my heavy balls in her warm, soft hands. Her expert fondling soon woke my dick and I felt it begin to rise. I watched intently as Aunt Sheen locked her eyes with mine and bent low.

First, she brushed the thick head of my semi-erect cock gently over her thin lips, then over her soft cheeks before she placed my long, thick dick flat over her face. Her chin was resting against my balls while her lips kissed the extreme base of my shaft.

"Yes.." I mumbled, loving the way Sheen aunty softly squeezed the base of my cock between her lips. She then lowered her head and began to lick my scrotum. I liked to keep my pubes shaved so aunt's wet lips were feeling sensational over my heavy ball-sack. Needless to say, my cock was erect within a couple of minutes of Aunty Sheen's dedicated cock-worship.

The sun was now completely set and it was nearly dark outside. However the dim light was sufficient for me to make out Aunt Sheen's dark and lovely body starkly against the light-colored carpet she knelt on.

"Oh.. suck it, mom!" I moaned softly, unable to bear having my cock teased anymore.

"Oh yeah!" I exhaled in agreement and closed my eyes as soon as I felt Aunt Sheen's thin, tight lips wrap around the thick head of my dick. I placed a hand on her shoulder and began to softly thrust my large cock deeper into aunt's waiting mouth. I noticed Aunt Sheen had put her arms behind her back like a perfect submissive slut. I was pleased at this because it meant I could make her suck me however I wanted.

"Aaack!" Aunt Sheen gagged a bit as felt my thick, throbbing cock hit the back of her throat.

"Wow!" I exclaimed in amazement when I realized aunty had taken over half my long, thick dick in her mouth without needing much help. This was a good sign as it showed that aunty had probably gotten used to the thickness and length of my young cock after almost a year.

"Aackk!.. Aacck! Aaahh... cckk!" Aunt Sheen began to gag harder though when I pushed my cock even deeper into her mouth. I felt the head push against the opening to her throat.

"Oh!" I had to exclaim when Aunt Sheen's throat involuntarily clasped around my thick cock buried deep in her warm mouth. However I didn't relent because aunt did not try pushing me away and kept her hands firmly clasped behind her back.

"Aacck! Aarhh.. Aaack! Aaahh..!" Aunt Sheen's mouth was making loud gagging sound as I pushed the thick head of my throbbing cock into her small throat. Aunt Sheen was showing impressive restraint despite having my cock pushed constantly deeper into her mouth.

"Aaah.. hunh.. hunh.. Aahh..." Aunt Sheen began to gasp and moan when I finally pulled the length of my cock from within her warm, tight mouth. The way her warm wet mouth and her tight throat felt on my hard cock made me feel the climax coming closer. I looked up and noticed the sky was now completely dark. The clouds silently and swiftly rolled beneath the stars which twinkled overhead.

I had to stop and catch my breath. I was also trying to delay my orgasm. I wanted to make this moment last longer so I sucked in a few deep breaths.

Toyed at Work Desk

"Come on, let's go down." I said simply before bending down and grabbing my shorts and the smoking paraphernalia. I didn't wait to see if aunty was following me because I heard her slipping on her flip-flops and hurrying after me.

As I walked downstairs I had a clear idea of what I wanted to do. As soon as I stepped down the last step in the kitchen I turned around and looked at Aunt Sheen, who stood a couple of stairs above me.

"Go and get your vibrator." I said before I walked to the drawing room. I stripped off my Tee in the dining hall and kept my clothes, along with the cigarette packet and lighter, on the couch.

Walking into the dark, small room I switched on the hidden lighting, making the small room glow with a golden ambient light. Then I walked to the large desk on the right. It was a large wooden antique with numerous drawers on both sides. A wide bookshelf was nailed above the desk at face level. The desk was now almost empty with only a calendar and some paperweights on it. Aunt Sheen's laptop was also plugged and kept to one side. This is where she would usually manage her successful herbs and spices business from home. I sat down on the plush, black leather-clad armchair that belonged to my dead uncle and waited.

Aunt Sheen entered the room after several minutes. She was completely nude, except for the ropes around her wrists and ankles as well as the high heels and leather belt, just like earlier. Aunty had also put on light makeup, with a gleaming gold lip-gloss and matching eye-shadow. She also carried the powerful, pink-colored 6-inch vibrator in her hand.

"Nice!" I said and grinned in appreciation, feeling my wet cock twitch noticeably at her slutty outfit. Aunt Sheen smiled wide and pushed out her heavy, bare chest out proudly. Although I hadn't told Aunt Sheen what I intended to do, I could still see the gleam of excitement in her eyes as she looked down at me, sat on her deceased husband's chair.

"Get over here, slut." I whispered to her and aunty immediately stepped close to me. I stood up and cupped her dark, voluptuous boobs gently in my hands.

"Mmmhmm." Aunt Sheen moaned and closed her eyes when I first began to gently rub the underside of her soft, large breasts. "Oh!" She exclaimed when I suddenly clamped her nipples and squeezed hard without warning.

I could feel my thick cock getting aroused from its semi-erect state. I was desperate to fuck Aunty but I wanted to make this a memorable moment for her too.

"This is where uncle used to work so hard, right?" I asked as I let go of her lovely boobs and stepped behind her.

"Yes, sir." Aunt Sheen replied softly, in a demure tone.

"And this is where you work now?" I asked, looking at her mature, nude body unashamed and standing before me.

"Then this is where you'll get fucked too." I said before I nudged her gently in the back.

Aunt Sheen smiled and nodded as she walked to the desk without a word. Standing behind her, I watched as Sheen's enormous, dark ass cheeks swayed up and down with each step. The lotion on her dusky body made her curvy, lovely body glow with a golden light. She stopped as she reached the desk, waiting for my next order.

"Put the vibrator on the desk and lean over." I said softly, slowly stepping closer to her lovely, dark back. Aunt Sheen obeyed immediately and kept the vibrator at one end of the desk. She then bent from her waist and leaned over the desk, resting herself on her hands.

"No. Stretch out your arms to the sides and get lower." I said in a commanding tone. Aunt Sheen didn't waste time and complied immediately.

"Good." I said once aunty was standing with her upper body resting completely on the desk. I walked to her left and undid the rope from her smooth, shapely arms. I stretched the other end and tied it firmly to the front legs of the desk. I moved to the other side and tied her right arm to the desk in the same way. I stepped behind her now.

"Spread your legs as wide as you can." I ordered her softly but firmly. Again, Aunt Sheen complied without a word. I saw her spread out her legs. She managed to spread them nearly 4 feet apart in her high heels.

"That's good." I said and Aunt Sheen maintained the stance. I knelt by her left leg and undid the length of rope wrapped loosely around her thick, firm calves. Once I had firmly tied the rope around the rear left leg of the desk I stepped over to the other side and did the same with her right foot. I took a step back and checked my work.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers