Widow Aunt Introduces to BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

"Not bad for an amateur." I thought to myself when I saw my mature, slutty aunt bent over her (and hubby's) work desk, with her legs spread out like a whore and her enormous round ass exaggerated in that stance. This time I definitely felt my semi-erect cock becoming harder.

I plopped down on the comfortable chair again and rolled it over to the desk. Aunt Sheen's sexy, mature large butt was now right in front of my face. I pulled the chair as close as I could to Aunt Sheen's hot, huge ass and grinned at the thing I had in mind for her.

"Mmmhhmm." Aunty moaned when she felt my warm hands caress her large, round booty softly. I placed my palms on her tremendous butt and slid them all over. I was trying to grab handfuls of her soft, slick booty and all I managed to do was slip and slide my hands over her lovely, round globes. Aunt Sheen moaned from time to time, clearly loving the sensation of having her huge mature ass cheeks massaged hard. I believe her immobilizing restraints made her feel ultimately submissive and she enjoyed having me play with her slick, soft buttocks.

Her legs were stretched quite wide apart and I could barely see her dark, thick cunt a few inches in front of my face.

"Yeah, oh yes.." I heard Aunt Sheen moan encouragingly when my palms finally slipped between her enormous ass cheeks and rest on her pussy. By now, my palms her slick with the heavy lotion she had slathered over her curvy body.

"Aah... Yeah!" Aunt Sheen moaned a little louder as my fingertips grazed deliberately over her large, moistened labia.

"Yesss, oh yess..!" Aunty moaned even louder when I rubbed my thumb gently over her dark, swollen clitoris. I wiped my right hand over my thighs to remove the slick lotion.

"I think you're ready now." I said, without elaborating further and reached out for the vibrator to my right.

The thin, cylindrical thing felt a bit heavy in my hand because of the powerful motor it hid underneath. I had seen Aunty use the vibrator very rarely ever since she had ordered the set of sex toys online a few months back. I have seen her using only the huge, black dildo to toy her cunt. She would only use the vibrator when she was either very desperate for relief or when she wanted to cum a lot.

"Ohhh.." Aunty exclaimed loudly as soon as the thrumming vibrator touched her thick, moist pussy lips. I could feel the powerful vibration of the dildo in my entire forearm and wondered how extreme the vibration would feel on Aunt Sheen's sensitive, thick clit.

"Aaaiii...Aaaahhhh!" I got my answer when Aunty let out a muffled scream which turned into a low, soft growl as I touched the tip of her vibrator firmly on her prominent clit.

"Ooohh... Oh God!" Aunt Sheen continued to groan and soon her body began to tremble. She was struggling in her bonds, trying to move away from the pleasant but extremely powerful vibration right on her clit.

"Oh shit! Ohhhhh!" Aunt Sheen exclaimed loudly when I slipped a finger in her now-wet cunt. It slid right in her hot, wet cunt and I could immediately feel the vibrations from her toy through the G-spot I had begun fingering.

"Ohh... Aaahhh.. Aaahh.. Aaahh. Mmmmm..." Aunt Sheen moaned and groaned louder now and I realized she was nearing climax. I remembered it had been a long time since she had had an orgasm and figured she would cum fast. I held the vibrator like a wand from behind and held it tightly against her clit. Despite aunty struggling and shoving her ass forward unsuccessfully I held the vibrator right between her sweet, thick thighs. I was fingering her G-spot with a crooked finger buried deep in her wide, mature cunt.

"Oh, I am gonna cummm..." Aunt Sheen mewled softly before her entire body began to shake hard.

"Aaaahhhh... Aaarggghhh... Aaaaahhh.. God!" Aunt Sheen swore and moaned so loud I was afraid that someone might hear us then realized there was no one else in the whole building.

"Aaahhh..." Aunt Sheen moaned again and again as I didn't relent my fingering even when her juiced trickled down my palm. "Aaahh! Aaahhh! Aaaahhh... Ooohhhh! Ohh... shiiiit..."

I was relentless and kept the vibrator firmly on her slippery wet clit from below while other hand was buried till my knuckles and was rubbing her extremely sensitive G-spot roughly. I could clearly hear the sloshing sound coming from her cunt as I thrust my forefinger in and out of her slippery cunt faster and faster.

"Mmmm... mmm... Mmm..." Now aunt's loud groans had turned into moaning through clenched teeth. She now rested her upper body completely over the table for support because her knees had buckled with the intensity of her first orgasm. I found aunty was even pushing her wide, thick ass back and forth to match the thrust of my finger in her juicy, wet pussy.

I was feeling my left arm going numb from the fast thrusts I made to finger aunt's slick wet cunt while I could hardly keep the vibrator on her clit as she moved her hips faster and faster. I knew it wouldn't be long before her sensitive clit and G-spot finally made her climax again. I was proven right in the next couple of minutes.

"Ohhhhhhh... Fuckkkk!" I heard aunty exclaim quite loudly before her curvy, soft body began shaking uncontrollably. The same moment I felt my left hand getting bathed with hot, wet juices as Aunt Sheen squirted harder than ever before. Luckily, I moved the chair back a few inches just in time to miss the stream of her pussy juice spurting out her hot, orgasming cunt.

"Ohhh fuck! Ooohhh God! Ahhhhhh..." Aunt Sheen groaned loudly as her body trembled hard with intense waves of orgasms again and again. I wanted to make sure I dried out the juice from her body just the way she willingly sucked my cock for my semen.

"There. That should satisfy you for a while, slut." I said with a wide grin, looking amazed at the amount of juices her pussy had spurted out all over the tiled floor. It looked like a mug-full of water had pooled on the floor and gleamed distinctly in the golden ambient light.

Aunt Sheen's softly trembling body soon caught my attention and I gazed mesmerized at her soft and enormous ass cheeks quivering noticeably with her thick legs tied firmly apart.

I was almost ready to shove my now-erect cock deep into her slick, hot cunt and ram it till I came deep inside but decided against it when I felt the considerable sweat I had worked up.

"Whoa!" I finally exhaled. "You come like a fountain, slut." I said and laughed out loud along with aunty.

"It had been over 4 hours since I had last climaxed." Aunt Sheen reminded me.

Although she couldn't see me I nodded my head and stood up from the chair. I went about untying the knots around the feet of the desk and soon released Aunt Sheen from her bondage.

"Ooww... Ooohhh... God!" Aunt Sheen groaned as she managed to pull her spread legs together finally. It took a few more seconds of struggling before she pushed herself upright from the desk. I could see her thick body heaving with heavy breaths as she finally turned around to face me.

"That was just awesome, baby!" Aunt Sheen gushed before she reached out and suddenly caught my still-erect dick in her sweaty hands.

Kinky Anal Under Shower

"Whoa! Let's have a shower. I'm feeling very hot." I said, before tossing the vibrator on the chair and walking to the bathroom. I could hear the click-clacks of her high heels as she slowly but surely followed behind me.

Walking through the hallways from the kitchen into the bathroom, I stepped in the shower and sighed audibly with the cool water bathing my hot skin. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the way the water streamed out hard and pelted my bare body and cooled it down almost instantly.

Soon, I sensed Aunt Sheen stepping through the open bathroom door. I didn't open my eyes as she made her way to the shower area. She had sensibly removed her high heels and walked barefoot in the bathroom.

"Mmmhhmm..." I moaned and nodded my head as Aunt Sheen stepped close behind me and I felt her thick warm arms wrap around me.

"Yes.." I managed to say out loud as Aunt's hand slid down and caught my slowly deflating cock in her soft hands. I stepped back and leaned forward, resting my forehead against the cool, wet tiles of the bathroom as the cold water dripped down and made aunt's strokes even better on my cock.

However, as soon as my cock became completely erect aunty I was disappointed to feel her release my cock. Soon, though I felt her catch my cock with a new grip. I opened one eye slowly and peeked to see Aunt Sheen kneeling behind me. Her thick thighs were placed right between my feet which were spread wide enough.

"Oh! Ohh, yeah!" I exclaimed before moaning out loudly when Aunt Sheen touched my anus with the tip of her warm, wet tongue. I loved having my sensitive anus played with. Licking and tenderly touching it made my cock extremely hard. Aunt Sheen had been the one to do that some time ago and knew exactly when to do what.

"Oh God!" I moaned again as aunt's grip tightened on my wet hard cock and she began jerking it expertly. At the same time, aunty had her face in my butt and her lips and tongue were teasing and playing with my asshole. The two sensations combined made me feel as if I would orgasm soon.

"Ohhh.. Wait." I moaned and said before turning around. Aunt Sheen looked up at me through the droplets that dropped from the fixed overhead shower.

"I wanna fuck you." I growled and bent down. Catching her shoulders I spun her around on her knees. Aunt Sheen understood and immediately assumed a position on her hands and knees under the shower. I looked as the streams of water dripped on her dark, wet skin and stream down the folds and creases of her thick body. I could feel my wet cock throbbing as it stood at complete attention.

I didn't waste much time and immediately knelt on my knees, close behind aunty. I grabbed my wet, thick dick with one hand and placed my knees firmly inside her knees on the cold and wet bathroom floor.

"Spread your ass cheeks, you whore." I growled loud this time, ordering my aunt in a firm tone.

Aunt Sheen had to bend low and place her forehead on the bathroom floor before she could reach behind and grab each of her enormous, round and wet ass cheeks. She kept a firm hold on her heavy buttocks and spread them as wide as she could. The bathroom light was enough for me to make out her dark, clenched asshole. It winked at me as Aunt Sheen took deep breaths and waited for my next move.

"Aaaiiiii!" Aunty screamed out very loudly. I had slipped the thick head of my huge cock roughly in her tight anus. I could tell that Aunt Sheen instinctively wanted to move away from the stinging dick head in her asshole but the small step of the shower area prevented her from moving.

"Aah..Yeah!" I moaned and then exclaimed as I pushed another inch of my slippery wet cock deeper into her butt hole.

"Ooohh.. Ooowww! Fuck!" Aunt Sheen moaned and cursed as I steadily pushed in my thick cock deeper into her tight asshole. "Oh God! That's so.. Aaahh... Shit!" Aunt Sheen stammered and grunted as I kept pushing my slick, thick wet cock almost all the way in her narrow rectum.

"Oh fuck!" I exhaled and rested for a couple of seconds before I began pulling my hard, wet cock from her anus.

"Ooowww... Ooohh... no..." I heard Aunt Sheen moan dejectedly as she thought I had decided against fucking her ass.

"Oooohhh!!" Aunt Sheen screeched hard and her entire body trembled as I slid my huge dick all the way in her tight rectum without a warning. I felt the tight lips of her asshole clasp around the shaft as I began thrusting it in and out.

"Aaah! Aah! Aahh! Ooohhh! Ooohh God! Fuck! Ohhh!" Aunt Sheen's groans turned into cursing out loud and her grunting reverberated within the wide walls of her spacious bathroom. I was steadily increasing my rhythm and my hips made a wet smacking sound every time my crotch crashed against her soft, thick and wet thighs.

"Oh! Oh! Ohh! Ohh! Shit! Ohhh God!" Aunt Sheen's grunts increased in intensity as I increased the pace of my thrusts. I loved the way her tight asshole gripped my thick cock in a steady O-grip as it delved deep, in and out of her rectum. I was mesmerized by the way her wet, huge ass cheeks jiggled and rippled when my crotch slammed against her buttocks.

SMACK!

"Ooow! Ohh! Ohhh! Uhnnn! Uuuhhhh!" Aunt Sheen exclaimed loudly when I spanked her right ass cheek hard with the palm of my hand. The softness and the water made her dark, wet and wobbling ass cheeks hypnotic for me.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Oww! Ooow! Ooowww! Shit! I'm coming!" Aunt Sheen exclaimed loudly with every spank that landed on her thick, wet ass cheeks but she screamed out louder the next instant when she announced she was nearing orgasm.

I was amazed to know that Aunt Sheen could also climax from only having her asshole fucked. Earlier, her cunt, clit or boobs needed to be played with when we had anal sex for her to orgasm. However, this seemed the first time that my slutty aunt was going to climax from only anal fucking.

"Aaaiiii... Oooohhhhh... Gooooodddd!" Aunt Sheen's groans turned hoarse and her entire body began to convulse as the first wave of orgasm hit her. At the same instant, her tight asshole became even tighter and squeezed the base of my cock which was buried deep in her rectal canal.

"Uunnhh.. Unnhh.. Aaarrgghhh!" I grunted a few times before moaning loudly myself and almost collapsed on Aunt Sheen's bare back as I felt the first streak of semen finally spurt out from my cock after what seemed like eternity.

I could feel her orgasm making her asshole wink close and this made it squeeze the base of my thick cock frequently, which in turn made my cum spurt out harder and harder. I felt my whole body tremble each time my throbbing, wet cock squirted thick, hot steams of cum deep in my aunt's rectum.

Our moans and grunted echoed around her huge bathroom for over a minute before Aunt Sheen managed to move sideways and my semi-erect cock popped out of her fucked anus with an audible sound. Aunt Sheen was too exhausted with the number of intense orgasms she had experienced in the past couple of hours and lay nude on the bathroom floor.

I sighed loudly and sat back on my feet. I was able to finally open my eyes and watched the water from the shower overhead mixing with my white semen and streak out from between her huge, wet ass cheeks. I shook my head and struggled as I stood up and stepped over her.

I let the water fall over my messy dick before falling down on my aunty as she lay prone on the bathroom floor between my feet. I stood watching the last drops of semen finally drip out and mix with the water droplets before falling down on Aunt Sheen's dark, wet tummy.

"Oh.. clean it good." I sighed and said when Aunt Sheen sat up and grabbed at my cock.

"I always do." I heard her say and giggle before her warm mouth engulfed my semi-erect cock and I felt her tongue coaxing the last drops of cum out of my cock head. Her hands cupped my balls from below and she would gently squeeze it, in time with the small spasms that racked me with the last waves of orgasm. The overly sensitive head of my cock seemed to be on fire as aunt's soft, wet tongue stroked it from below.

Even when my cock lost its hardness and became flaccid Aunt Sheen kept sucking on it. She tightened her lips just behind the head of my cock and played her tongue all over it. Finally, she let go of my cock with a popping sound, almost the same sound her asshole had made when my cock slipped out of it earlier.

When I finally opened my eyes, Aunt Sheen had a smile on her face and looked me straight in the eye.

"That was the first time I've cum from only anal fuck, Ali." Aunt Sheen said, finally affirming what I suspected. "Oh my God! That was one of the things I had always wanted to find out, you know." She gushed as she said this.

"I knew it!" I said, in half jest as she stood up and hugged me tight. Her wet voluptuous boobs pressed hard against me and her dripping crotch rubbed against my thighs as she squeezed me to her. I hugged her back and she held me for some time before moving away and reaching for the soap.

I remember after aunty bathed me it was nearly 9 in the evening. I realized I had my exam early in the morning tomorrow so I wanted to get back home and do some last-minute preparations. The shower had refreshed me and the intense physical efforts of the day had made me hungry. I had wrapped a towel around my waist and waited for my body to get dry before I could wear my shorts and Tee again. Soon, Aunt Sheen came to the dinner table where I sat watching TV, waiting for her to have her shower.

Dressed in only a long, loose blue-colored Tee shirt Aunt Sheen had served dinner quickly and we ate and discussed the events of the day. She was practically blushing as she confessed the best and better moments. I heard in amazement as she described in detail every single thing that she had especially loved.

However, she had a last surprise in store for me.

After dinner was over I wore my clothes and was about to step out of the main door to her apartment when Aunt Sheen said she had arranged for us to go to Pune at the end of next week. She quickly told me how Dee's college vacations were finally starting and we could do with a change of scenery.

My summer vacations were going to start immediately after my last exam tomorrow. So when aunty told me that she would tell my folks she wanted to take me to bring back Dee from Pune I was excited immediately.

I was feeling aroused and grinned to myself when my mind whirred with the possibilities of such a trip.

That is when Aunt Sheen, I and Dee had a week full of fun in Pune, without the fear of anyone recognizing us at all. But that's a story for another time.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers