Widow Aunt Introduces to BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think Aunt Sheen must have felt my apprehension, because she replied, "We can if YOU want to. I've fantasized about being a full-time slave for a long, long time, son." Aunt Sheen said this in a soft but exciting tone as she kept rubbing my wet cock and balls gently clean.

I admit I felt a bit shy at the time and simply nodded as I grinned with my head lowered.

"Your wish... is my command, SIR!" Aunt Sheen said loudly and squeezed my cock lovingly once.

Once I was clean enough, Aunt Sheen let go of my cock and balls and spanked me playfully on my naked butt before saying, "Now go and get some sleep. If you don't have any other plans for tomorrow, we could do this the entire day tomorrow, son."

I smiled wide as I turned and looked at her. I grabbed a handful of her soft, large ass cheek and squeezed hard once before walking out with a spring in my step. I went to her bedroom and found that Aunt Sheen had changed the bed sheets. After an intense night of sexual hedonism and getting stoned I only had the will to gulp down a few mouthfuls of the cool water from the jug on the bedside table before I plopped down nude and flew off to dreamland.

RING! RING!.. RING! RING!

"Heh... hello?" I groggily said into my cell-phone once I was finally able to find it on the bedside table.

"Hello.. Ali. How are you, sweety?" I heard my Mom on the other end and my head started to clear up instantly.

"Hi, Mom. I'm good." I replied before I yawned, stretched and sat up on the bed.

"Did I just wake you?" Mom asked.

"Yes." I replied without opening my eyes. The harsh summer sunlight streaming in through the open window on the other end felt too bright for my eyes.

"I hope you were not awake playing video games. Tell me you were studying last night, Ali." Mom asked me in her usual smothering manner.

"Mmmm" I mumbled, feeling guilty about lying outright with a proper response.

After a few minutes of hearing my mother worrying about my exam on Monday I closed my eyes again and lay back down. I had the phone to my ear and was responding with 'Hmm' and 'Yeah' at the appropriate times. After I convinced my mother that things were fine and I had not lit the house on fire I said good-bye right after my mother told me that they would be reaching home late afternoon the next day, Monday.

I ended the call and tossed my cell phone to the side. The thick, soft mattress on Aunt Sheen's huge bed made me wish I could lay back and relax on it forever. I was not tired but felt extremely content. I finally rubbed my eyes and opened them carefully, I realized the sunlight was not streaming in directly and decided to check the time. I was shocked to see that it was 10 minutes past 12 in the afternoon. I couldn't believe at first that I could've slept for over 11 hours. It was then that I started recalling the best bits and moments from yesterday. I looked over to the end of the bed and smiled wide. I felt relieved to know that I had not imagined tying up Aunt Sheen at the end of the bed and fucking her till I spurted my semen in her. I remember the mix of her cunt juices and cum made a large, wet stain on the bed-sheet.

I sat up on the bed and looked around at Aunt Sheen's bedroom. I was surprised to see that apart from the bed-sheet, the rest of the bedroom was clean. There were no traces of the ropes and other stuff that was used last night. For a second I thought I must have imagined but was re-assured seeing the stain on the bed-sheet which was still clear to see. I realized Aunt Sheen had been up early and cleaned her bedroom as best as she could.

I decided to get out of bed eventually. I had not a stitch of clothing on me and I didn't care about searching for my soccer shorts and Tee from last night. So I walked out of her bedroom completely naked and made my way to the bathroom on the end of the hallway. It took me a few minutes to get fresh and I walked out after a quick shower with a soft, white towel wrapped around my waist. I looked around the corner of the hallway and saw Aunt Sheen busy at the kitchen counter, with her back to me.

Preparing Me with Her Perverse Journal

Aunt Sheen had on a tight, white-colored Gunji and only a pair of thin, white-colored cotton panties to try and hide her huge, tempting bubble butt unsuccessfully. I had been granted permission to do anything I liked when we were alone. So I did the most natural thing.

I sneaked behind her and landed a spank hard enough to make her large, round and soft ass cheeks wobble for a few seconds.

"Ouch!... Don't tease, Ali. Wait a while, please." Aunt Sheen cooed as she felt me groping her large round ass cheeks.

"I can't help it when you tease me this way, aunty." I whispered and stepped closer behind her. I put my arms around her from behind and tried cupping her voluptuous D-cup boobs in my palms.

"Come on upstairs. I've got something for you, baby." Aunt Sheen said sweetly before she pushed me away gently with her lovely, soft buttocks.

"Oh, is it?" I asked, intrigued to know what else she had in store for me. I could already feel myself getting aroused looking at my otherwise strict and conservative aunt being dressed so skimpily.

"Yes. I hope you don't mind having breakfast alone, sweetheart. I have been up since 9 and have had mine. You can have your breakfast in Dee's room. Come on, Ali." Aunt Sheen said as she walked to the stairs in the kitchen that lead upstairs to Dee's room and beyond that to the terrace.

"Sure. Whatever you want, Mommy," I said and grinned at her, using the term she seemingly had a thing for. She grinned back and shook her head before heading upstairs, catching a tray in her hands. I followed close behind her, enjoying the amazing jiggle of her huge ass cheeks as she walked up the stairs. I looked at her thick, thighs and the way the muscles in her shapely calves stood out as she walked upstairs. I felt myself transfixed with the sight and wordlessly followed Aunt Sheen into her daughter's bedroom which was currently empty as Dee was at college in Pune.

It never ceased to amaze me at how much my apparently-strict Muslim aunt (who was widowed only last year) could transform into a lusty and wanton woman. As if seducing me wasn't enough for her, Aunt Sheen had carried out a plan successfully and caught her daughter and me fucking in Dee's room a few months ago. It was then that she first showed me her bisexual side. Dee already inherited the same high libido as her mother and we would regularly when she came back home from college.

I followed Aunt Sheen inside Dee's room. She walked to the small table at the side of Dee's bed that she earlier used for studying. Aunt Sheen placed the tray on the table and turned and pointed to a thick, dark notebook lying on the bed.

"Read that while you have breakfast. I hope you... like it?" Aunt Sheen said the last part with hesitation, which struck me as odd because Aunt Sheen was otherwise very confident.

"Ok, sure." I replied and walked to the bed.

Aunt Sheen always kept her entire house clean and Dee's room was spotless, despite her not having been home for the past 4 months. I went and sat on the bed, close to the wide window.

I picked up the notebook and noticed that several pages were bookmarked using different colored ribbons. I picked up a sandwich from the tray and carefully opened the cover of the notebook. All I saw was a date from last year written on the first page. That must be the day the journal was started, I guessed.

I opened the first page which was bookmarked with an orange-colored ribbon in her diary. I checked the date on the top of the page and realized that I remembered the day very well. I began reading it and was soon transported back to a year ago when Aunt Sheen first seduced me. She started with...

"It has been 10 days since hubby dear passed away. Strangely, despite the loss of someone who has been a partner for most of my adult life, I don't feel a great loss. I had come to accept the fact that the romance between us had died when Dee was born over 20 years ago... I know I have been a model wife and mother but now I feel a strange sense of freedom. I have been restricted my whole life and have always had to abide by the strict tenements of my faith. However, seeing as life is too short and my responsibilities towards my son and daughter have been fulfilled, I finally have the chance to enjoy my life the way I want to... I want to spend the rest of my days living every dream and fantasy I have had to keep hidden deep within my mind.

So, yesterday I took the first bold step towards my new life. I seduced Ali.

I know this might be otherwise taboo, especially in our home, but I don't care anymore.

I have known Ali since he was born. He has always been sweet and kind to others. Watching him grow I had always wished my son had been more like him. I admit I had had dirty thoughts about Ali ever since he hit puberty. Oh God! I had never imagined I would have such thoughts about someone from my own family but his fair, slim body and cute face makes you want to smother him with love and affection. I had love, affection AND lust for him. I did feel guilty in the beginning and did my best to keep my lustful thoughts at bay but the death of my husband seemed to break my resolve completely.

I think fate wanted me to fuck Ali.

It was only pure luck that Ali offered to sleep at my home so I wouldn't feel alone last night. Dee has already left for Mumbai to be with her brother for a week so it was very thoughtful of Ali to offer to spend the night here. I was extremely elated when I heard this. I realized this was the perfect chance to see if I could take the first step towards the life of freedom I so craved for.

I did give it a lot of thought and weighed the consequences because I did not want the sweet boy to get hurt in any way. I had a well-laid plan of seduction for him. I dressed in skimpier clothes than usual so he could have a good view of my body. I hoped he would not find me too fat to be attractive. I had heard about young boys lusting after mature wome.

I was desperately hoping it was not a cliché and my Ali would also be the same. I teased him a little while we had dinner by "accidentally" displaying my cleavage more than usual. The first time, Ali did seem embarrassed and looked away but then I noticed he couldn't help but sneak peeks at my body. It turned out that my buttocks are what attracted him because his eyes would bore into my ass whenever I walked around casually. I didn't let him know that I knew. I was secretly pleased to see that I could still have such an effect on a young boy like Ali.

I had decided to wait till after dinner, once he was feeling relaxed I figured he would be more pliable. I let him walk up to Dee's room. I had planned to go to the room a little while later and act out the second part of my plan, where I had actually planned to seduce him.

At first, I was glad when I saw the door was slightly ajar and figured Ali must be awake. I was nervous but walked quietly to the door and hoping to call out his name.

Nothing would have prepared me for what I saw when I walked to Dee's room.

Oh my God! When I saw my sweet little Ali masturbating his huge, young cock while watching porn I was stunned. Not that I didn't approve of it but I had never ever dreamt that I would find him boldly jerking off without even closing the door. When I finally recovered from the shock I did smile at the irony of it. Here I was thinking that Ali was an innocent, young boy but he turned out to be surprisingly big and not so innocent. Well, it was all the better for me. I am glad I didn't spook him and stood quietly watching him masturbate that huge, thick dick. My mouth was watering at the sight of his young dick yet all I could do was discretely finger my cunt and watch my lovely, hung nephew masturbate.

I was getting very desperate to get his thick dick in my pussy which had been deprived of a cock for years now. I think my luck was really good that day because when Ali suddenly looked over and caught me peeking at him from outside the door I decided to go ahead and do what seemed natural.

I stepped in the room and shushed him before he could open his mouth to protest. I'm so glad he was speechless and just sat still when I finally touched his throbbing young cock for the very first time. I could hardly believe that luck yesterday. I didn't waste another moment and began to jerk him off gently. I could hardly wrap my hand completely around his lovely, thick dick. It was when I looked at him and watched him put his head back that I realize having someone else stroke his cock was too good a feeling for him. He didn't seem to mind a bit that it was his aunt who was jerking him off.

I can still feel the thickness of his cock and the pulsating veins that stood out along its long shaft. I knew he would not be able to hold back for long so I did what my lust told me to. I kissed and licked the huge head of his big cock.

Oh God! I can still feel the hot, throbbing head filling up my mouth as I sucked Ali the first time ever. I can never forget the feeling of immense satisfaction that I felt when Ali spurted his hot and creamy semen in my mouth. I had only seen porn stars doing it and had never imagined myself do that. That was when I discovered that I did love the taste of semen, well the taste of Ali's semen at least.

I tried to swallow as much of his cum as I could but Ali's orgasm seemed to go on forever. I felt like I was sucking his sperm out for ages when I felt my throat and mouth filling up. In the end I could only let his thick sweet man-juice slowly drip in my mouth. Thankfully he stopped before his semen became too much for my mouth and spilled out. I remember rushing downstairs to the bathroom with my mouth full of Ali's cum and feeling my cunt thrum with excitement at what I had just done."

I noticed my cock was aroused. It made a huge tent under the towel wrapped around my waist.

The memory of that night last year was now vivid in my mind. I took a sip of water and picked up another sandwich from the tray at the side. I knew how the rest of the night was spent.

I had walked down to make sure I had not just imagined my aunt give me a blowjob after catching me jerking off while watching porn on Dee's computer. My doubts had vanished when I saw Aunt Sheen stepping out of the bathroom on the 1st floor and smiling at me as she signaled me to follow her into her bedroom. I knew there were no words said, because no words were needed, when I followed aunty into her bedroom.

I remember the way I had explored her lovely, curvy body. The way I had played with her D-cup boobs for the first time. I still recall the first time I had smelled the musky scent of her mature cunt when she spread her thick, shapely legs wide apart. I can still hear her moans and groans as I fingered her to an intense orgasm. After that I had left her lying on her bed, spent and satisfied, and went to Dee's room where I finally slept till Aunt Sheen woke me the next morning by blowjob my morning-wood.

Ever since then, Aunt Sheen had taken special care of me. She had spared no effort to make sure that every time we fucked it was a memorable experience. She was very bold and certainly did not shy to experiment.

I shook my head and smiled at the thoughts. I looked over at the tray and realized I had eaten everything on the breakfast tray and didn't even know. I smiled again when I saw my packet of smokes and the lighter already placed on the small table beside the tray. I lit a smoke and turned to another page, this one was bookmarked with a red-colored satin ribbon.

"Wow!" I exclaimed aloud when I began reading the clear handwriting of my aunt. The page was dated a day after my last birthday. I remember how aunty had surprised me with a motorcycle as a birthday gift. The very next day we had gone for a 2-day trip to a lake resort near our home. This was when I had finally fucked Aunt Sheen. It was also the day I discovered several shocking things about my seemingly-strict Muslim aunty. Aunt Sheen smoked and had no qualms about getting drunk or getting high. That was perfect for me because although I drank rarely but was a regular stoner.

The next few pages were filled with the way she had fantasized about getting fucked by me. There was a "To-Do" List that detailed specific situations, moments and places Aunt Sheen wanted to get fucked. I was now engrossed as I read through the detailed accounts of aunt's fantasies. It was a riveting experience; reading through the private fancies and personal desires of my widowed aunt and I realized just how sex-deprived she had been and how grateful she was of our sexual relationship.

I read on, stunned and speechless, as other pages gave details of her favorite fetishes. I was especially interested in the part where she confessed having an obsession with my ass and cum. Well, I did have an idea about that because rarely did aunty let a drop of cum go waste. She would usually suck it and swallow it all. The other times she would beg me to orgasm in her pussy or ass. The other thing Aunt Sheen loved doing was playing with my ass casually. She would lose no chance in kissing my butt and gently teasing my anus with her fingertips.

However, reading through her notes I was impressed at the way she described feeling satisfaction from being submissive.

I lit another smoke before I continued reading on. I went through page after page filled with musings and thoughts of being submissive and getting fucked in taboo ways and places.

"Wow!" I said aloud as I finally closed the thick journal and placed it beside me on the bed. I puffed on my smoke and looked out of the window. I needed time for my mind to process all that I had read in the past hour. I snuffed out the smoke and took a deep breath.

Well, this was my first experience being dominant and trying something like BDSM properly. I had watched a few videos and had a thing for it I guessed.

I looked at the time as was surprised to see it was a little past 2 in the afternoon. I adjusted my semi-erect cock under the towel and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Did you read it?" Aunt Sheen asked when she heard my footsteps coming down the stairs. It was a proper summer afternoon and the bright light from the window behind her illuminated the kitchen now.

"Yes. I did." I replied and looked at her, before smiling wide. Aunt Sheen was dressed only in the white-colored cotton bathrobe, with the waist-belt wrapped loosely around. I could already see her dark and voluptuous breasts dangling free as she stood working at the kitchen counter. I noticed she was almost done preparing lunch and was putting away the piping-hot food in covered containers.

"It smells good, Mommy" I said, using the term she preferred me using in private.

"Of course it does, sweetheart! I've made your favorite food." Aunt Sheen said, glancing at me and smiling before turning back to the counter. I had walked right up to her and stood close behind.

"I've cooked lunch and dinner together. Today's plans won't let me have the time to do anything much, son." Aunt Sheen said and laughed loudly.

"Thanks, aunty." I said, becoming serious.

"What for, sweety?" Aunt Sheen asked and turned her head to glance at me before continuing on with her work at the kitchen counter.

"Thanks for letting me read your diary. I know those were your deepest and most unspeakable desires and thoughts. Yet, you chose to share them with me. I know that means a lot, aunty." I explained, trying to make her understand how important it was for me.

"Aaw.. you're so sweet, Ali!" Aunt Sheen smiled and cooed at me before she pinched my cheek playfully. She now turned around and stood facing me with her back against the kitchen counter. Aunt Sheen put an arm around my waist and pulled me closer. She looked me right in the eye and patted my cheek softly before continuing.