Widow Aunt Introduces to BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The only reason I seduced you in the beginning was because I trust you. I've seen you grow up and I really don't know a more caring and discrete person. I've never seen or heard you gossip so I was absolutely sure you could be trusted not to tattle or brag about it. Besides, it was important for me that you read about my fantasies and dreams. That's because you are going to make them come true, son!"

Aunt Sheen finished and planted a hard kiss suddenly on my lips. She sucked on my lower lip for a few seconds before breaking the kiss and moving her head away.

"Let me tell you what I've planned for today. But first, let's go upstairs. I've been cooking and cleaning non-stop for hours and I need to smoke and relax for a while." Aunt Sheen said with excitement before she caught my hand and pulled me along. I walked behind her as she began to climb the steps and watched her loose, huge ass cheeks jiggle freely each time.

As usual, I walked up the stairs from Dee's room and sat at the top step, right under the door that opened up to the terrace. Aunt Sheen stepped in to Dee's room and returned with the packet of smokes and lighter I had left in the room. Aunt Sheen sat close to my left on the small step and lit a cigarette. After taking a deep, first puff she exhaled the smoke with her eyes closed and moaned softly. I could tell she must have been tired after working since morning. I lit another J and listened as Aunt Sheen began to tell me the things she had planned for the day.

Hearing her describe some of the things in extreme detail was enough for my stoned mind to make me get aroused noticeably. I didn't care to hide the tent my semi-erect cock was making in the towel I had wrapped around my waist. Aunt Sheen noticed it too and grinned but didn't stop explaining how she wanted certain things to be.

By the time Aunt Sheen finished smoking and stood up I was only half-way through my J. Aunt Sheen smiled wide and told me to wait right there and she'll be back once she gets dressed. I grinned in return and patted her plump, soft butt gently and watched her jiggle it as she stepped down the stairs. Although my cock was only semi-hard, I could feel it throb with excitement as I closed my eyes and imagined the things Aunt Sheen had just described.

I was buzzing and felt my senses become extremely heightened. I took a few puffs and crushed out in the ashtray to the side. I closed my eyes and took long, deep breaths and tried to prepare for the new and exciting experience ahead.

Hot Spanking on a Hot Summer Afternoon

Soon, I heard the clicks of heels on the tiled staircase below me and I perked up and began to peek down. I was directly above Aunt Sheen as she walked upstairs. I was excited to see her in her "slave" outfit. She had put on the dog-collar around her neck. The thick, leather belt was back around her curvy waist. Sheen's thick, soft ass cheeks wobbled excessively as she walked up the steps deliberately. I noticed that apart from these things and her heels, Aunt Sheen had wrapped coils of rope around her wrists, going up to her forearms. I also noticed the ropes wrapped around her ankles which has been tied on her thick, shapely calves.

Aunt Sheen stopped at the landing below. She turned around and smiled wide at me. Standing with a straight back, her huge, round boobs jutting out, Aunt Sheen smiled wide at me before she signaled me to come down the steps. As I walked down Aunt Sheen turned around the opened metal door. This led to a small balcony at the side of her son's room. At the other end was a smaller terrace with a pair of old wrought-iron chairs and a matching low coffee table. I watched Aunt Sheen walk out nude into the balcony. The balcony's wall was at chest height and there was nothing but open land on the north side of our building.

I saw Aunt Sheen walking slowly through the balcony. Her large, soft ass cheeks jiggled with each deliberate step she took. She knew the sight of her lovely, mature bubble butt jiggling as she walked excited me immensely. Aunt Sheen walked casually to the other end and stepped out of view on the small terrace. The balcony was covered by the terrace above but the smaller terrace in front of her son's room was not. Even standing at the door of the balcony I could feel the hot summer breeze brushing against my bare chest. I was deliberating whether to step out in the hot sun when I heard Aunt Sheen walking back.

In my stoned state, I watched as my naked aunt pulled one of the wrought-iron chairs behind her. Thankfully, these had rubber-ends on their legs or I can't imagine the screeching sound dragging them on the balcony tiles would make. I watched as Aunt Sheen managed to drag in the wide, low chair into the narrow balcony. She was looking at my puzzled expression and smiled wide. Aunt Sheen finally placed the chair in the middle of the balcony, facing me.

"Whew!", Aunt Sheen exhaled as she stood straight. "That thing is heavier than I thought." She said and turned around to face me. I watched as a light film of perspiration covered her forehead. It was then that I noticed Aunt Sheen had put on makeup. She had also put on a glossy, dark lipstick on her thin lips.

I watched as her huge breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Soon, she caught her breath and smiled before saying.

"This is where I want to get spanked, son."

"Ok." I replied with a grin on my face, waiting for her to explain in detail.

Aunt Sheen described what she wanted me to do. My grin remained in place for the next couple of minutes as aunty told me in detail what she expected me to do. Once she was sure I understood everything perfectly she signaled that we could begin. I nodded without a word and reached out with my hands.

"Lovely." I commented as I gently fondled her soft, large breasts with my hands. Aunt Sheen exhaled and closed her eyes. She pushed out her chest even more. I caught her large, black nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and squeezed once.

"Shhh.." Aunt Sheen hissed softly, feeling me pinching her nipples.

I turned her around gently and nudged her lower back. Aunt Sheen understood and immediately bent over.

Aunt Sheen climbed on and knelt on the wide iron chair now. She put her chin on the backrest and bent her back as low as she could. I didn't waste another second and began loosening the lengths of ropes around her forearm. I noticed Aunt Sheen had already wrapped the other end around her wrists twice and tied a double-knot. I smiled at her efficiency as I went about my work. Once the ropes were loosened I carefully placed Aunt Sheen's hands on the top of the armrests. I tied her thick arms firmly to the armrest of the chair.

Now I loosened the rope wrapped around her ankles. Just like on the wrists, Aunt Sheen had already wrapped the other end around her ankles with the remaining rope softly wrapped around her limbs. I made Aunt Sheen spread her knees as wide as she could. Aunt Sheen obliged eagerly. Within a minute I tied her ankles to the front legs of the chair.

I took a step back and admired my work. There was my horny Muslim Aunt, bounded and kneeling on the chair, unable to move more than a couple of inches. I felt my cock throb visibly and removed the towel around my waist. I put the towel on the high parapet on my side and felt the hot summer breeze warming up my groin.

I stepped behind her. I looked at her bare back and felt her tense when she felt my hands caress her enormous ass cheeks.

"Ready?" I asked softly and Aunt Sheen nodded her head, looking straight in front of her, away from me.

THWACK!!

"Aaahh!" The cracking sound of my right palm spanking her soft, large ass cheek was immediately drowned by Aunt Sheen groan.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

I spanked her enormous butt thrice in quick succession and watched it wriggle freely for a couple of second afterwards.

"Mmmhhmm.. Uhhh..!" Aunt Sheen exhaled and moaned loudly when I spanked her twice again.

My palm was feeling warm now. I took a step back and bent low from the waist. My face was now a foot away from Aunt Sheen's huge, naked buttocks. Her knees were spread a couple of feet apart. I could see the small beads of sweat on her crotch. The sweat began to make its way from her back down to the deep, dark butt crack. I stood straight again and turned to stand sideways behind her. I put my left hand on her lower back and pushed down. Aunt Sheen managed to push her back even lower. This made her lovely, dark buttocks to jut out even more prominently.

THWACK! THWACK...

I began to spank her ass again and again. I felt her soft, huge buttocks ripple noticeable every time my palm slammed into them.

"Aaahh! Oowww! Oowww! Ooohh!.." Aunt Sheen continued moaning and groaning loudly but managed to keep her voice low. I didn't seem to be able to stop as my right hand went on going up before smashing down hard on Aunt Sheen's luscious, large ass cheeks. I could see my palm beginning to leave clear marks on the dusky buttocks but couldn't feel a thing at the moment.

All I could focus on was the way Aunt Sheen's huge, lovely ass cheeks wobbled and rippled as my hand smacked into them hard again and again. I noticed my cock was now hardening. I pushed it against her soft, curvy hip and welcomed the warmth of her skin.

"Unnggh! Unnhh! Oooh! Oh! Oh!" Aunt Sheen's groans were becoming shorter as my hand began spanking her faster and faster. I don't remember how many times I had spanked her then but I finally stopped I heard Aunt Sheen yell out my name.

"Ali! Oh, son!", Aunt Sheen half-sobbed and squirmed, being unable to move away.

It was only when I heard her take my name (which was the safe-word) that I immediately stopped and took a step back.

"Whoo!" I exhaled loudly and stood panting behind her. I looked down at her enormous ass cheeks and was shocked to see a few clear palm-prints on Aunt Sheen's enormous buttocks. Aunt Sheen's body was trembling slightly but she didn't utter a word. I could see that she was taking long, deep breaths. It was an effort to overcome the stinging pain she was feeling in her behind. Aunt Sheen's lovely dark body was soaked with sweat by now. The streaks of sunlight pushing through the grille of the balcony wall shone in bright spots on her sweaty, dark skin.

It was then that I looked down and noticed my palm was bright red. Soon, I felt the significant stinging sensation on my palm. I realized I had spanked Aunt Sheen with quite some force to leave visible marks of my hand on her dark-skinned ass. However, I was glad I had stopped as soon as I heard her say the safe-word.

A minute passed by and I caught my breath. Standing straight up I stepped behind her once again.

"Shhh! Oh, God! That stings!" Aunt Sheen hissed and grunted through her teeth as I gently brushed my palms across the width of her enormous ass cheeks.

I knelt down on one knee and immediately noticed the whitish cunt juice that circled Aunt Sheen's thick, dark pussy lips. I smiled when I realized that Aunt Sheen was aroused. I remember being surprised at this. I had not seen anyone becoming aroused despite being in obvious pain. I understood later that this was part of the attraction for submissive people.

"Ohhh!" Aunt Sheen's moan was quite loud as she felt the tip of my finger probing her wet pussy lips. I used two fingers to gently pry apart her large, dark outer labia and immediately got a whiff of her musky, mature cunt. This was intensely arousing for me and I felt my cock jerk suddenly before it began getting hard.

I knelt behind Aunt Sheen and used both my hands to push her heavy, soft ass cheeks apart. Once I was able to pry apart her enormous butt cheeks I pushed a finger immediately in her wet, waiting pussy.

"Ohhh! Oh God! Yesss!" Aunt Sheen exclaimed at first when she suddenly felt my finger go straight in her pussy. However, the next moment I heard her moaning and encouraging me to go deeper.

"Aaahh... Yeah!" Aunt Sheen moaned loudly when I pushed my forefinger and felt her soft, large labia against my knuckles. I pulled out my finger completely and pushed in two fingers this time.

"Oooohh, yeah.. yeah!" Aunt Sheen managed to say between loud moans as I began to fuck her juicy, mature cunt with two fingers. Her cunt juices had already made my fingers wet till the knuckles and I could feel the dark pussy lips trying to wrap themselves around my fist.

"Aah! Aahh! Aaah! Aah! Oh yeah!" Aunt Sheen's moans were matched perfectly the deep thrusts of my fingers in her willing, wet cunt. I felt Aunt Sheen's enormous ass cheeks begin to clench close. The intense sensation of getting fingered hard was making her buttocks clench shut and I had to use a lot of effort to keep them wide open. It was when I felt her pushing her huge ass up and down that I knew Aunt Sheen was close to climax.

"I'm coming!" Aunt Sheen groaned louder and her whole body began trembling.

"Aaahh... Aaahhh... Aaahhh!" Aunt Sheen continued moaning as she felt my fingers brushing against her G-spot deep within her cunt. I could feel the hot, sticky cunt juice dripping over my fingers and on to my wrist. However, I kept on finger-fucking her for another minute till she screamed and her whole body shook with multiple orgasms.

"Aaaaiii!" She screamed out quite loudly.

"Oh.. Oh... Ooohhh!" Aunt Sheen then began moaning for a little while longer, even after I finally pulled my juice-soaked fingers out of her slick, wet pussy. I was amazed at the amount of juice that Aunt Sheen had squirted out with only my fingers doing the work.

The hot summer afternoon and the intense fingering had made both of us sweaty and tired.

"Mmm.. Hmmm.." I heard Aunt Sheen moan softly now as she felt the throes of orgasm leaving her body trembling slightly.

Standing behind her I took a last look of her huge, dark ass cheeks glistening with sweat while her thighs were streaked with her whitish juice that had slithered down from her cunt. I could still make out the faint marks of my hand on her lovely, round ass cheeks from the spanking earlier though.

"Wow!" I exhaled and took a step closer to her. I could feel my huge, thick dick standing completely erect now. I ignored it for the moment. I had to untie Aunt Sheen from the chair first. It took a couple of minutes for me to untie the ropes which bound her wrist and legs to the chair. As soon as I undid the knots and she could move finally, Aunt Sheen plopped down on the chair on her knees and rested her head against the back of the chair.

"Oh God! Ali that was intense, baby!" Aunt Sheen said finally as she turned around and faced me.

I could see her voluptuous D-cup breasts heaving as she took long, deep breaths to calm herself. I felt my cock jerk a few times with the tension and the hot breeze blowing in the balcony seemed lovely on it.

"Anytime, aunty." I smiled and replied.

"Aaah.. I'm famished." Aunty said as she stood up.

"Yeah, me too." I said, surprised to hear my tummy grumble, despite the late breakfast.

"Let's have lunch, son." Aunt Sheen said and smiled before she walked past me and stepped in the door.

I watched her large, sweaty butt cheeks jiggle smoothly as she walked in and disappeared into the house. The rope ends around her ankles and wrists trailed behind her as she stepped in.

I looked down at my throbbing, hard cock and shook my head. I guess it would have to wait till after lunch.

Slut Serves Lunch

I turned around and stepped in the door. Instantly feeling the drop in temperature I was glad to be out of the harsh early summer afternoon sun. I felt the cooler temperature welcome on my naked body as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

I saw Aunt Sheen has busied herself with serving lunch in the hall with the dinner table. I saw that Aunt Sheen had cleaned herself up as best as she could. The house was almost dark, as the lights were switched off and the curtains were drawn on the large windows of the kitchen and the hall.

I liked the cool, dark ambience after the remarkably hot outdoor incident. I walked to the bathroom on the opposite side. After I washed and cleaned I felt fresh and comfortable. I didn't see aunty in the kitchen and found her standing at the head of the dinner table, seemingly waiting for me.

"Sit here, son." Aunt Sheen said sweetly. I could see that she had cleaned up as well, although her makeup was still a mess. I guessed she was too eager to serve me lunch and had washed in a hurry.

I sat down in the chair she had pulled back for me at the head of the table. Once I was seated, Aunt Sheen began serving me food from the different platters on the table. I was amazed at her efficiency. She had made some of my favorite foods and I was feeling ravenous at the moment.

"Mmm! That's delicious!" I exclaimed as I took the first bite.

"Oh, I'm glad you like it, sweetheart." Aunty said with genuine happiness on her face before she stepped over and took the seat on my left. Aunt Sheen had placed the TV remote near my plate so I switched on the TV and chose to watch a comedy show.

Both of us enjoyed a hearty lunch. Aunt Sheen finished hers before me and stood up.

"Save some space for dessert, son." She playfully patted my young, taut tummy and grinned.

"I always have place for dessert, mom." I replied with a smile and watched her shake her ass deliberately as she walked out to the kitchen.

I heard aunty shuffling around in the kitchen and finished my food in the next few minutes. Soon, Aunt Sheen walked in, carrying a small tray with two large bowls of ice cream on it.

"Ice cream! Awesome!" I exclaimed, happy to get something cool and sweet after the taste but spicy and hot lunch.

Aunt Sheen smiled sweetly at me as she placed the bowl with three scoops of ice cream in front of me on the dinner table. She took her seat again and placed her bowl on the table. We continued watching the show, which was about to come to an end. I was feeling full and the cold, sweet chocolate ice cream was making me feel drowsy soon.

I was now sitting back, resting against the chair. The ice cream bowl was still more than half full when I felt something warm against my flaccid dick.

"Oh!" I exclaimed and looked down to see aunty caressing my crotch with her soft, warm hands.

"Ummm.." I mumbled in appreciation through a mouthful of ice cream and enjoyed the feel of her soft hands rousing my dick expertly. Within minutes of her perfect caressing, I felt my dick begin to rise noticeably. I felt the rush of blood into its girth, making it thick as it grew to its full length in no time.

"Wow!" I said, amazed at the way Aunty Sheen had managed to get me aroused so fast. However as soon as my dick was erect, Aunt Sheen let go of it and stood up. I was about to ask her if something was wrong when I saw her pull her chair away and kneel down on the floor. I watched with increasing surprise as Aunt Sheen grabbed her ice cream bowl before sneaking under the dinner table.

Thankfully, the dinner table top was made of thick tinted glass and I could nearly make out aunt's dark, luscious body underneath it, as the only light in the dinner table was from the TV screen which was switched on.

"Aah!" I exclaimed loudly, as I felt something extremely cold brush against the bottom of my balls.

"Just relax, baby. It's just ice cream." I heard Aunt Sheen say from her place beneath the table. "Sit lower, please?" she requested me. I obliged and slid down lower in my chair. Now my cum-filled balls were hanging down freely beyond the edge of my chair.

"Aahhh... Ooohhh... Aunty..." I moaned and mumbled when I felt Aunt Sheen cup my balls entirely in her ice cream bowl. The intense cold made them shrink immediately and aunty pushed the bowl till my balls were properly resting in the ice cream.