Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shall we?" Aunty Sheen asked after around an hour into the drive.

"Sure!" I agreed whole-heartedly and rolled down all four dark-tinted windows half-way down.

I glanced to see Aunty Sheen expertly lighting one of the three large joints I had prepared for us. They were all as thick as cheroots and rolled perfectly cylindrical with flattened tops. Soon she took her first deep drag with closed eyes. I reached out with my left hand but Aunty gently pushed it back on to the gear stick. She put the large joint to my lips carefully and I took a long, deep drag too. I immediately felt the burning, acrid smoke in my throat. We held the smoke in for several seconds before blowing it out simultaneously in a large, grey cloud which was quickly flung out of the rear windows by the hot wind blowing in through the front windows. We smoked this way for a long time. Aunty Sheen had to constantly light the end of the thick joint as our drags became less frequent. By the time we were half-way through the doobie, I was buzzing. Thankfully, I had smoked up with friends in the morning, right after gym, so the second joint had only slightly diminished effect. Despite this, I felt lightweight and my senses were heightened.

"Whew!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed and shook her head, trying to control her buzz, "This is so strong, Ali!" She said in a slow, stoned voice.

My eyes were focused on the road ahead and my stoned state of mind made me aware of the slightest noise, the faintest smell and the colors having become more vivid.

"I think that's enough." I said, quickly glancing at her.

Aunty Sheen's lovely, large breasts jiggled along as she nodded her head quickly in agreement. She carefully squeezed the burning end of the joint in the ashtray on the dashboard console. She twisted the top close and slowly put the half-finished joint in a pack of Classic Regular. I rolled up the windows and put on the A/C on full blast once more. I waited for the blower to cool me down as I drove, looking straight ahead at the highway. She looked at the speedometer and touched my hand in a warning.

I grinned and eased up on the accelerator. I started to drive at a steady 60 km/h. We were only less than an hour away from Tadoba, thanks to my fast driving. I had to slow down even more when we turned off into the single-lane tar road that led to the tiger reserve. It was winding and was riddled with pot-holes which is usual for rural roads and those that ran through the forested area. I eased the car around the potholes and Aunty Sheen grasped my left arm and snuggled to me.

"Mmm.." Aunty Sheen mumbled as settled against my side.

I felt her lovely, large boob pressing hard against my arm every time the SUV crossed over potholes, which were numerous. Aunty Sheen's right hand casually stroked my thigh as I drove slowly along the small, bumpy road. We passed several resorts with large villas and cabins in lush, verdant surroundings and Aunty Sheen promised we would come again and next time, we will stay for a couple of days at one of the beautiful forest-bordered resorts. She chatted and caressed my thigh absentmindedly till we reached the entry gate to the tiger reserve.

"Hmm..." Aunty Sheen exhaled, straightening her clothes, "Ready, son?" She asked as she smoothed down her dress to her knees and pulled her lowered vest up in an effort to cover some more of her enormous, dark cleavage.

I was buzzing hard but not stoned. I nodded and pocketed a few things from the central console. I took a deep breath to steel myself against the heat outside. I was surprised at the coolness as soon as I stepped outside.

"It's so pleasant." Aunty Sheen said, coming around the car towards me.

We walked together to the admin office and Aunty Sheen and I were led to a dark-green Maruti Gypsy with an open back. It had cushioned bench seats along the sides in the rear and roll-bars so tourists could stand safely while the vehicle was in motion. The assigned guide and driver greeted us with polite smiles. They were young men in their 20s from the nearby villages who had spent their lives in and around the forest. I tried to hide my grin by their discomfort as they tried hard not to stare at Aunty Sheen's deep, dark cleavage in her black vest. They had obviously met tourists from abroad who usually wore shorts, skirts or similar clothes in the summer tours but it was rare to see a middle-aged Indian woman in such an outfit.

Aunty Sheen paid for the safari in cash from the large wad in her hand bag. I helped Aunty Sheen into the back of the Gypsy. The guide sat in the front passenger seat, beside the driver. Aunty Sheen sat on the left seat, behind the guide while I sat opposite her. Before we started, the guide half-turned to face me and gave us instructions about conduct inside the wildlife preserve. He stared at me as he repeated the drill, which he had done a thousand times till now. Sheen aunty leaned forward to hear the guide better. I could see the driver trying hard not to look at Aunty Sheen's large, soft breasts as they nearly spilled out of the low neckline of her fitting vest.

The guide gave his speech for five minutes and we were on our way into the famous Tadoba Tiger Reserve. I was buzzing energetically with the good stuff we had smoked earlier. I was excited because I love nature and had been on a few treks with friends on the hills near our city. However, this was the first time I'd been on a proper wildlife tour and was extremely thrilled. I looked around in awe at the tall, leafless trees that overshadowed the smaller, thicker underbrush on the sides of the small dirt path. Although the larger tress had shed their leaves in the harsh, hot summer, the forest was extremely verdant otherwise. I immediately took out my brand new iPhone and started clicking pics.

The driver drove the car slowly, to allow us to see as much as possible. Aunty Sheen and I were turning around in our seats, trying to see everything that the guide pointed out. We saw several smaller animals, including a leopard and black bear as well as several beautiful indigenous birds.

As we drove along slowly, trundling over the potholes in the four-wheel drive vehicle, my eyes frequently strayed to my aunty sitting opposite me. As the vehicle bumped along slowly, I would stare at my aunt's large, soft boobs which were swaying along with the bumps on the road.. She sat leaning forward and catching the passenger seat's backrest for support. Her big, dark cleavage was extremely enticing. Aunt Sheen's musky scent filled wafted to me and I felt my cock getting aroused. I clicked a few discrete pics that captured her lovely, large breasts and thick, motherly thighs perfectly.

Aunty Sheen frequently caught me staring at her thick chest, and would jiggle her huge breasts discretely to tease me every time. The driver had his eye on the dirt road while the guide was half-turned towards me as he pointed out the exotic flora and fauna of Tadoba. I was nodding along and casually spread my knees apart at some point in the safari.

"Ahem!" Aunty Sheen suddenly cleared her throat pointedly.

I looked at her and she was staring at the noticeable bulge my semi-aroused cock. I smiled and winked quickly as the guide turned to talk to the driver. Aunty Sheen looked at me and bit her lower lip in an exaggerated manner. I clicked a pic of her licking her lips and my cock twitched at this. I was amazed at the way my mature aunty could become so bold and tease me when the guide or driver could see us any time. Thankfully, they were trying hard to avoid looking at Aunty Sheen's almost exposed boobs. The first part of the safari went on like this for about two hours. By the end of it, I had experienced a complete erection at least thrice, just from the way Aunty Sheen teased me discretely.

It was nearing 5 PM when we reached the break-point, as the guide called it. It was a large clearing deep inside the heavily wooded forest. It was round, about 100 meters across and bordered by the same, thick heavy undergrowth the large, leafless trees. The clearing had small, rustic huts spread around the front of a large, rustic two-room guest house belonging to the Forest Department. The entire meadow had ankle-high grass growing thick on the floor while huge, stack of hay were piled around the perimeter. But the best part of the entire place was a bunch of elephants! A couple of them were being used to pile the hay on the western border of the clearing. The entire place was busy with about 10 tribal men and women. Aunty Sheen seemed impressed too and smiled excitedly as we drove up to the guest house. The guide had explained that we would stop here for refreshments for half hour or so and then head back to the exit point of the safari, another hour-long drive.

The driver drove the Gypsy right up to the door step and I helped Aunty Sheen out of the back. I noticed the way the driver was staring through the rear view mirror at my mature aunt's big behind as she climbed down. The driver parked at the eastern end of the clearing. The guide and driver stayed in the car but an old man suddenly appeared from the rest house. He introduced himself as a caretaker and ushered us in with a huge smile. Aunty Sheen chose to go to freshen up in the bathroom and I watched her large, bubble butts swing hard under her stretched skirt. I took a seat on a straight-backed wooden chair on the large 8-seater dining table placed to one side of the cabin.

It had been over two hours since we smoked up and I was feeling the ebb in my high by now. I casually asked the caretaker if I could smoke a cigarette anywhere.

"No, sir. No." He shook hid head vigorously. "It is summer sir. Everything is dried so smoking is a fire hazard here." He explained.

I used the washroom to clean up the dirt from the dusty track and joined Aunty Sheen at the table where she sat and chatted with the caretaker. I could see that he was failing to avoid staring at her deep, dark cleavage and almost bent double in nodded his head. He had a large smile on his face as he left the tray of snacks and tea on the table and went bowing out of the door. He I joined Aunty Sheen at the table and she quickly leaned in to kiss my lips.

"Muah!" She gave an audible smooch and smiled mysteriously.

"What was that all about?" I asked, recovering from the sudden kiss.

"I really want a smoke after this. So I asked him if I could smoke somewhere." She explained.

"There isn't. I asked." I said, sullenly.

"Did you? Well, when I pressed a 500 rupee bill in his hands he instantly told me about the back." Aunty Sheen grinned at my shocked expression.

"Really?" I asked, suddenly perking up.

I was sure the old man would have many questions later on. He would definitely remember that dark, thick and ultra-modern Indian woman who came with her son and gave him 500 rupees so he could bend the rules.

"Of course." Aunty Sheen said smugly and grinned.

"Awesome!" I exclaimed happily.

We finished the tea in a few minutes and got off of the table. Aunty Sheen led me to the back door. She confidently opened it and I followed her out. I was surprised to notice that the rest house was quite close to the northern end of the clearing. There was absolutely no one here though. Sheen aunty caught my hand and walked with me to the tree line. We paused and casually turned around. I saw the elephants working on the right while our Gypsy was joined by another on the left. No one had noticed us so we quickly sneaked behind the tree line.

We were not worried about wildlife because the guide had told us that they tend to stay far away from human activity of this scale. Plus, the path looked like it was regularly used to bring firewood. Within a few steps the thick undergrowth hid us from view of the cars. We could still glimpse the tall elephants in the distance though. I quickly took a seat on a large, flat rock under a tall, banyan tree. Its hanging roots fell like thick ropes all around us. The floor was covered in dirt which was excellent because there was no risk of fire. The weather had cooled considerably in the thick forest and I felt a chilly breeze on my arms and face.

Aunty didn't join me on the rock. Instead, she stood in front and looked around in wonder at the cool, dark forest around us. She rummaged in her hand bag and grabbed the packet of cigarette and a lighter. She carefully pulled out the half-finished joint from earlier and kept her handbag at my side. She looked at me and grinned as she put the joint to her lips. I took the lighter and helped her light the thick, stubby doobie.

"Hmmm..." Aunty Sheen mumbled satisfactorily as she took a deep drag.

She closed her eyes and passed me the joint. As aunty leaned towards me, her enormous, round boobs dangled down amazingly. I stared at her deep, black cleavage as I took in the first drag..

"Whew!" Aunty Sheen blew out the acrid, grey smoke which was quickly carried away by the cool breeze blowing in from the meadow.

I felt the weed hit almost instantly. I blew out the smoke and watched it slowly float away. Aunty Sheen and I smoked the half joint in silence. We had soon become completely immersed in the symphony of the birds. Flocks of birds flew overhead while some came home to roost in their nests on the tall tree tops around. The forest had gotten darker as the sun set behind the tall trees. It seemed like a lot of time had passed since we started smoking up but when I checked my cell phone, it had been only 10 minutes. We still had around 15 minutes more.

When the joint got over I carefully pinched the embers and placed the butt into the cigarette pack. I kept the pack of cigarette and my lighter in my pockets and started to get up when Aunty Sheen gently pushed me back. I was stoned and saw her eyes were blasted and red-rimmed too. Aunty Sheen swayed slowly as she stood. She took a step closer and I immediately got a mixed whiff of her fruity perfume and her peculiar musty sweat. I looked enquiringly at her.

Without a word, Aunty Sheen pulled up her fitting, black vest.

"Wow!" I whispered in awe as her huge, black and round boobs spilled out of her small bikini bra underneath.

"I'm so wet!" Sheen aunty hissed in a desperate tone as she pulled her long skirt and showed me her dark, glistening cunt.

"Please fuck me... Sir!" She whispered desperately.

That was our code for a rough fuck. I watched with increasing excitement as my horny aunt leaned forward and started to jiggle her prominent, pendulous breasts to tease me.

Instantly, I felt a stirring in my pants. The high state of mind and my aunt's musky scent were immensely arousing.

I took a deep breath before I moved my hands up. I grabbed my mature Muslim aunt's big, soft breasts from below. Looking straight in her big, brown eyes I started to squeeze her enormous dark melons tighter and tighter.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed softly when the pressure on her mammoth mammary became too much.

My fingers squeezed together till her round, huge boobs spilled out through the gaps.

"Sshh!" Aunty Sheen hissed and took deep breaths. "Aaah!" She exclaimed once again when I pinched her large, black nipples between my thumb and forefinger. "Oh... Sir!" She managed to gasp loudly as I twisted her amazing areolas hard.

"Yes, slut..." I said softly with a fierce lusty gaze.

I watched her smile through the pain at hearing this. My horny widowed aunt stayed put in her place, letting me fondle her large, mature breasts as I liked. I kept looking at her painful expression as I continued to squeeze her enormous, chocolate tits and twisted and pulled at her nipple.

"Hunh!" Aunty Sheen gasped in relief when I eventually released her huge, dark breasts.

"Pull your skirt up." I whispered urgently after a couple of minutes.

Aunty Sheen immediately reached down and grabbed her long, dark skirt before pulling it up all the way to her wide, curvy hips. I got up from the rock with a noticeably bulge in the crotch of my khaki cargo pants. I pulled down the zipper as I stepped around her. Pulling my thickening, huge cock out of my fly I stopped when I was directly behind my aunt. My young, Muslim cock started to rise noticeably once it was released from the confines of my pants. It stood out stiff and straight like a horizontal flagpole in the cooling forest.

Aunty Sheen stood obediently in front of the waist-high rock and faced the thick trunk of the huge banyan tree. I stepped closer to her until my long, white cock rested on her huge, bare buttocks. I rubbed my erect dick slowly over her deep, tight ass crack. She let go of her skirt and reached behind her. I watched as she grabbed both her huge, round bubble butts and pulled them as wide as she could. I instantly got a whiff of her creaming pussy. My thick, large cock sank into the warm depths of her big, deep butt crack. It was immediately caught tight between her huge booty cheeks as Aunty Sheen let go and folder her arms under her dark, big breasts.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly when she felt my hot, hard cock trying to slip between her large, round ass cheeks.

My hands slipped around to her front and I brushed my palms roughly over her soft, round paunch before slipping them suddenly to her clean-shaven cunt.

"Ohh..." Aunty moaned louder when my fingers reached down and cupped her thick, moist cunt lips.

I immediately felt the warm, wetness of her cunt juices on my hands. Aunty Sheen was incredibly aroused. Aunty started to jiggle her thick, dark buttocks slowly and I felt my thick, hard dick being squeezed and bent. It started to throb now.

I spread my aunt's mature cunt lips as wide as I could and slipped two fingers into her warm wetness.

"Oh... Aaahh..." Aunty moaned low and long when I started to flick her thick, prominent clit with my thumbs as my fingers delved deep in and out of her moist pussy. "Aahh.. Aaahh... Yesss... Sir!" Aunty Sheen's moaned stopped and she suddenly cried out as I slipped a couple of fingers into her cunt.

She gasped as she felt four fingers inside her vagina. I started to lean on her, pressing her down. Aunty eventually had to put her hands on the flat rock in front for support. I pulled my throbbing cock out from the tight confines of my aunt's large, round ass cheeks. It came out smeared with her sweat and the cool air of the forest felt incredible.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Ungh! Aah! Ooh! Ooh!" Aunty Sheen's groans soon turned into moans as I fingered her harder and rubber her large, thick clit faster.

"Yes.. yess.. yesss!" Aunty Sheen managed to gasp out once before the first roll of orgasm hit her.

"Aaaahhh...." She immediately moaned soft and long as her cunt squirted out her warm, slick juices.

I let her rest for a few moments before turning her around roughly. Aunty Sheen looked at me through flushed, half-closed eyes. Wordlessly, I pointed down to the ground and Aunt Sheen smiled as she went on her knees. She had to kneel straight to reach my crotch. Aunty Sheen started to reach for my thick, hard cock but I brushed her hand away. When I put my left hand behind her head Aunty Sheen immediately understood and quickly clasped her hands behind her back.

I caught my thick cock at the base and stepped closer to her. I watched as Aunty Sheen's sparkling eyes switched back and forth from my face to my cock. I could see the hungry anticipation in them. I had to grin at her immense lust for her young nephew's forbidden dick.

"Mm..." Aunty mewled softly when I began by rubbing my stiff, smooth dick on her face.

She closed her eyes and took deep whiffs of my sweat-smeared cock. I watched her close her eyes and a calm, satisfied expression form on her face as I brushed my engorged dick head over her thin, severe lips. Aunty Sheen didn't need to be told and she immediately opened her small mouth as wide as she could.

123456...8