Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm!" She moaned in delight as her thin lips were stretched by the wide girth of my huge dick.

I pulled her face closer and felt her wet, warm tongue start running in circles around my ultra-sensitive circumcised dick head.

"Yess..." I whispered encouragingly.

Aunty Sheen's tongue started to rub the underside of my thick shaft as I pulled her head closer. I shoved another couple of inches of my hard, young cock into my aunt's warm, welcoming mouth. I watched her face intensely all this while. I kept slipping my thick dick till my engorged dick head reached her tighter throat. I saw the way her eyes bulged for a few moments as she tried to control her gag reflex. I froze, letting her get used to it and Aunty Sheen successfully throated my cock.

"Oh yeah!" I had to groan out aloud from the intense and lovely pressure from Aunty Sheen's tight throat on my huge dick head.

Aunty Sheen boldly deep-throated my huge dick for over 10 seconds before eventually it became too much and I saw the panic in her eyes. I slowly pulled my thick, slick dick out from her warm mouth.

"Mpphh! Mmphh! Mmhhmm." Aunty's gasps for breath were muffle by my dick as it rested its thick head in her wet mouth.

I let Aunty Sheen catch her breath and pulled out my cock suddenly from her mouth. I gestured her to get up and turned her around to stand leaning against the rock, as earlier. I took a deep breath and bent my knees, placing my slick, thick dick head over her mature, mushy labia lips.

"Sshh..." Aunty Sheen hissed in anticipation as I rubbed the huge head over her thick clit and teased her.

"Aaaah!" She immediately cried as I pushed my huge dick head without a warning into her wet, warm cunt.

I gave another jerk and a couple of inches more of my thick cock slipped into her mature pussy. I pulled out just till my huge dick head remained inside and gave another jerk which sank half the length of my big, hard dick instantly.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohhh! Oohh! Sir..! Fuck!" Aunty moaned but cried when she felt my thick dick suddenly penetrate her creamy cunt.

I always loved when Aunty Sheen called me that. The title of command around me incredibly and my thick, huge cock throbbed as It thrust in and out of my widowed aunt's hungry, mature pussy. My hips jerked back and forth faster and faster till Aunty Sheen's soft, large booty cheeks rippled constantly as my crotch smashed against her from behind. I straightened a little and inserted my thick, slick dick at a downward angle deep into may aunt's cunt.

"Oohh! Fuck, yeah!" Aunty Sheen moaned aloud and swore when my thick dick head suddenly rubbed hard against her G-spot. "Ohh! Oohh! Oohh! Oohh! Yess... Yess.. Yess.." Aunty Sheen started to moan encouragements at me.

I loved to hear her talk dirty. Aunty Sheen crossed all limits of decency when she talked. She would swear and use words that no one could even imagine coming from a seemingly respectable, mature Muslim widow. Her slutty talk was driving me crazy and I fucked her in frenzy from behind.

"Oohh! Oohh! Oohh! Oohh! Yesss... Yesss... Oh God!" Aunty Sheen's moans became more intense each time I thrust my thick cock and her G-spot was stimulated.

I felt her warm, wet vagina clamp around my thick girth as another intense orgasm hit her. Her body froze and she had no breath to moan aloud but I continued to fuck her at a fast pace now. My thrusts went all the way in her smooth, wet pussy and my balls smacked against her thick, clit with every thrust in. I felt my aunt's thin, creamy juices spill out every time I pulled out.

"Ali! Fuck! Oh, Ali! No! No! Shit!" Aunty Sheen gasped and swore at me as my constant fucking became too much for her climaxing cunt and she experienced yet another, even more intense orgasm.

Aunty Sheen's knees buckled and she would have flopped over the stone but I had a tight grip on her soft, curvy love handles. I held her up with all I had and banged her pulsating, pussy as it poured her juices out continuously. The frenzied fucking and the realization that we didn't have much time made me climax in a minute.

"Aaarggh!" I growled low and long as my thick dick became painfully stiff in my aunt's creaming cunt.

My body froze, with my thick deep buried all the way to my balls in Aunty Sheen's slick, hot pussy, and my cock finally spurted out the first thick stream of semen since morning. My eyes clenched shut and I was lost in ecstasy as waves after waves of orgasm took me higher and higher. It took everything in me to hold up Aunty Sheen's exhausted body as I creamed inside her. My thighs and knees were straining from having being bent for so long but I couldn't move a muscle as my cock spewed its seeds in my aunt's mature cunt.

"Shit!" I exhaled when I finally managed to recover enough and opened my eyes.

My vision swayed at first and I staggered back a step, pulling my still-stiff dick out of my aunt's messy, mature pussy. I held on to Aunty Sheen and shook my head. Feeling a little more focused I watched Aunty Sheen half-lying over the smooth, flat rock surface. I could clearly see the white mix of my cum and her juices as they dribbled down the insides of her thick, dark thighs.

I stepped to the rock and pulled out a bunch of tissues from her handbag and leaned back on the rock, wiping my softening, slick dick as best as I could. A few moments later, Aunty Sheen managed to stand up straight, staring at me through half-closed eyes and with a lazy, satisfied grin playing on her thin, dark lips. We hurried back once Aunty Sheen cleaned her creaming cunt. We were careful not to litter or leave any trace of us, except for the drops of cum and cunt juices on the rock and on the floor below it.

Aunty Sheen and I entered the guest house through the back door only a few seconds before the caretaker knocked on the open front door from outside. He entered and informed us that if we were finished with the snacks, the guide and the driver were waiting outside to continue the last leg of the safari.

Aunty Sheen smiled at me and we were once again, sat in the back of the Gypsy. This time, Aunty Sheen joined me to sit behind the driver. I sat beside her, further back on the cushioned bench seat. My aunt now sat leaning forward, exposing her deep, dark cleavage through her fitting, black vest to the poor guide. He stammered through the shock and eventually just started pointing out the interesting bits while facing the front.

"There!" The guide suddenly whispered and touched the driver on his arm.

The driver immediately stopped the slow-moving vehicle and we looked to where the guide was pointing on a small clearing behind us.

There, in the middle of the clearing a few yards downwind, a large tigress walked with her cute, little cubs prancing around her paws.

"Wow!" I whispered in awe at my first real-life tiger sighting.

We watched in awed silence as the tigress crossed the clearing and eventually vanished behind the darkening foliage. She walked slow and confidently and took over 30 seconds to cross the small meadow. Later on, as we drove in silence, the guide whispered that we were lucky because tigresses can be extremely protective if they have their cubs around.

After the tiger sighting, the drive was uneventful and we reached the exit at 6 PM sharp.

Aunty Sheen tipped the guide and the driver more than they earned in a month and I could see their wide, happy grins all the way till the restroom. After freshening up, Aunty Sheen and I gladly sat in the car. We both lit a cigarette ease and left for home at 6:30 PM. Aunty Sheen was completely exhausted from the intense fucking. She saw a few messages from Dee and called her to explain that her phone had died so she was not reachable. She lied to her daughter and told her that it would take another 3 hours for her to reach home. I checked my cell to find numerous sulky messaged from Dee, who was getting bored alone at home. Aunty Sheen must have been extremely tired from the intense fucking and multiple orgasms because she went off to sleep as soon as she finished her cigarette. So, the rest of the drive back home was uneventful but I will always remember the safari trip and my aunt's shenanigans in the forest.

Sucking till Sunset, Fucking till First Light

(3 PM -- 8 AM - Saturday/Sunday, November 2008)

This incident is from back in 2008 when I'd come home from Pune for a couple of days during the Divali festival. Dee, who is my older cousin and Aunt Sheen's daughter, and I had been in a live-in relationship in Pune from the past few months. In fact, Aunty Sheen fully approved and supported her daughter's illicit physical relationship because she was in the same boat. The reason I went for such a short trip back home was because Aunty Sheen had bought a new car for Dee.

It was a surprise from her mother so Dee had no idea about it. Aunty Sheen had called me and asked me if I could drive us to Pune. She planned on staying a few days and then catching a flight home. I eagerly agreed to her plan and applied for a 4-day leave from work. Although I had only joined Zensar only a couple of months ago, my manager was impressed with my performance and approved my leaves. I confirmed the plan with Aunty Sheen and told her I'd reach home on Thursday, spend a couple of days and then leave by car with her on Saturday for the overnight car-drive to Pune. Without a doubt, Aunty Sheen was extremely thrilled. We hadn't had a chance to fuck in months.

I made an excuse to Dee that mom was missing me so I was going home for a few days. I knew Dee couldn't come because she had loads of college projects to complete over her 2-weeks long Divali vacation. Dee, obviously, was upset but she was never assertive or too clingy when it came to my personal life. I instructed her on being safe while I was gone because she would be staying alone in the new apartment for the first time since we moved in.

Late on Wednesday night I caught a flight home. I did not get a chance to fuck Aunty Sheen during the two days at home. I did enjoy a session with my younger cousin and a fuck-buddy each. Soon, it was Saturday and I had to leave for Pune. My folks were worried about me driving over such a long distance with my aunt. However, they eventually relaxed when Aunty Sheen had a word with them. She assured them that she won't let me drive fast and if she thinks I'm tired, we would stop for rest on the way at a hotel.

It was 3 PM on a cool Saturday afternoon and I stood with my folks near the brand-new, red-colored Maruti Suzuki Swift that aunty had bought for Dee. Soon, Aunty Sheen stepped out from the stairwell and walked into the common parking lot.

Aunty Sheen had a black-colored Hijab which covered her round, dark face and was dressed in a loose, conservative black-colored Niqab that covered her plump, short body. I could still make out her wide, curvy hips stretching her loose-fitting Niqab at the sides.

I quickly glanced away as my folks stood with me. I quickly took the medium-sized trolley suitcase from her and took the keys from her. I stored her suitcase and my backpack in the trunk and came around to see my mother and aunty hugging goodbye. I bid my folks goodbye and got into the car. Aunty Sheen took her seat and we waved to my folks as we drove out of the large, black-colored steel gate of our walled compound.

"Ali! Are you excited?" Aunty Sheen asked excitedly.

"Yes, Aunty!" I replied with a grin.

Aunty Sheen placed her large, black handbag in the rear seat and turned to switch on the radio. The car was extremely comfortable. It had all the trimmings and I liked it. It handled well in the traffic within the city and I knew it would be great on the long stretch of the highway.

Aunty Sheen asked me to stop at a gas station on the outskirts so we could fill up the tank. It took us around 20 minutes on the ring road to reach the western exit. I drove into the first fuel station to the side of the highway and pulled up to a pump.

"I'm going to the store. Want me to get you something?" Aunty Sheen said, opening the passenger door.

"Get some snacks and soda, aunty. I'll meet you at the exit, okay?" I replied.

I watched her huge, round ass cheeks wobble under her loose, dark Niqab as she stepped out of the car and walked to the store. I paid for the full tank of fuel and stopped the car at the side, inside the exit ramp to the highway. I stepped out of the car and pulled up my black hoodie. I felt comfortable in a pair of black sweatpants and dark sneakers. I hadn't bothered to put on a shirt underneath the hoodie. I leaned into the open door and emptied my pockets in the center console between the two large, comfortable bucket seats.

I counted a pack of Classic Regulars, a couple of disposable lighters, a pack of rolling papers, my wallet and my iPhone. I walked back to the trunk and opened it. I looked around to make sure no one was paying attention before slipping a large bag of weed out from the depths of my backpack. I quickly pulled out a few thick, green buds and hid the large pack back into my bag. I acted casual as I emptied the pack of smokes and stuffed the buds in it. I stood up and looked around just in time to see my aunt stepping out of the store.

Nice! I thought as I watched Aunty Sheen. Sheen aunty had shed her Niqab and Hijab. Her dark, wavy hair was pulled into a tight bun on the top of her head with her eyes hidden behind a pair of dark sunglasses. She was now dressed in a dark-gray hoodie over what seemed like a knee-length, grey-colored summer dress. Aunty Sheen carried a few large bags in her hands and walked casually, ignoring the stares from the men at the fuel pumps. She walked boldly through the crowded gas station, her thick, shapely calves moving with purposeful steps. As she came closer, I could make out the large bump of her voluptuous chest under her hoodie and could see her enormous, round hips swinging with each step. I grinned when she reached the car and stopped at the passenger side.

I nodded and winked, leering exaggeratedly which made Aunty Sheen grin back. I quickly took my seat and grabbed the bags of snacks and soda from Aunty Sheen. She took her seat as I put the shopping bags in the rear seat.

"You're looking nice, aunty." I said, meaning more than I meant.

"I know I've said this a thousand times but you look very cute and delicious in black, son." My aunty replied, with the same leer on her lips.

It was my turn to grin as I failed at modesty. We both laughed as I started the car, drove on the exit ramp of the gas station and merged with the heavy lumbering trucks and numerous cars that raced by. I soon got accustomed to the new car and drove at a steady 80 km/h. Aunty Sheen had removed her hoodie in the cool air of the A/C as soon as she sat inside the car. I was shocked at the extremely low-cut neckline of her summer dress. It showed off entire deep, dark cleavage. I caught a glimpse of her black-colored push-up bra as it supported her enormous, round D-cup breasts.

Aunty turned to the center console and looked in.

"Why..?" She started to ask when she saw the cigarettes littered inside and picked up the pack, "Oh! Nice!" She suddenly cried out in delight when she saw the thick, sticky green buds kept inside the pack of cigarettes. "By the way, I bought a carton of Regulars, just in case." Aunty said.

"Cool." I nodded and smiled, looking straight ahead at the road through my dark aviators.

Aunty Sheen adjusted her seat and turned around to get an old receipt from her handbag on the rear seat. She pulled her knees together and spread the square paper on her large, soft lap and carefully started to clean two, thick buds. In the meanwhile, my aunt lit two cigarettes and passed one to me. I put on the radio and we chatted excitedly about the surprise Dee was going to get. Aunty Sheen took her time to clean the stuff and half hour later she had rolled 6 thick, long spliffs.

We were a about half-way to Amravati when she asked me to stop the car. She said she wanted her laptop from her suitcase in the trunk. I shrugged and carefully slowed down and pulled over to the shoulder. I stepped out and pulled the trunk open. I grabbed her laptop in its small bag and handed it to her. Aunty Sheen smiled her thanks and powered up her laptop. She plugged it into the power socket and placed it on her lap. I helped her connect the laptop to the car speakers. Once done, my aunty reclined the backrest of her seat a little and settled in. I started driving as Aunt Sheen got comfortable in her seat.

It showed 4 PM according to the dashboard clock when Aunty Sheen finally lit the first joint. I rolled down the windows half-way down so the pungent, grey smoke would blow out of the car with the cooling wind of the highway. I drove at a steady 60 km/h behind a huge trailer truck that carried Hyundai cars. I kept a safe distance in the slow lane behind the truck before I grabbed the spliff she offered and took the first drag.

"Hmmm...." I moaned softly as the first hit of the day took effect almost immediately.

I felt my heart start beating faster. My senses were heightened. I could see the cars piled atop the back of the trailer in vivid detail. The sound of the wind coming in through the half-open windows became a rushing roar in my ears. I could smell the pungent smoke and the new-car smell clearly. I took a deep breath and paced myself.

Suddenly, the interior of the car was filled with loud moaning noises. I almost jumped in my seat and looked over at Aunty Sheen. She was hurriedly turning down the volume on the car stereo. My eyes went to the laptop screen and I wasn't shocked to see a porn clip on it.

"Nice!" I grinned, recovering quickly now.

"Sorry. I hope I didn't startle you." She said, before hitting the play button on her screen once again.

I shook my head and smiled, looking straight on the road now.

"Hmm..." Aunty Sheen sighed, as she smoked the thick J and started watching the porn clip.

By the sounds of it, an aunt was trying to seduce her nephew in the porn movie. I grinned, knowing full well that Aunty Sheen had bought the premium porn movie specifically. No one would believe my mature, Muslim aunty liked to watch mature women and young boys, FFM and really loved BDSM porn. I'd taught her how to register at paid porn sites and she frequently bought premium porn movies online. We would only watch porn whenever we were alone. Aunty sheen loved to watch me get off when watching porn clips and she would finger or toy herself to multiple orgasms by the time I climaxed.

I took quick, short drags on the J, because I didn't want to get stoned as a whole night of driving lay ahead. Aunty Sheen however was taking long, deep drags every time I passed her back the J. Aunty had earlier suggested that we stop and get a room at the night in a hotel and continue our journey in the morning. But I wanted to reach Pune early in the morning, before Dee woke up because I'd told her that I was coming by the morning flight, by 10.

By the time the joint got over and aunty flicked out of the moving car, I was buzzing. I loved the buzz of the strong weed. My aunt was definitely high because I could see her squirming in her seat. I pushed a switch and rolled all four windows up. The sounds of the porn became louder. I could hear the mature porn-star moaning as the young guy licked her pussy. I felt aroused by the way she encouraged her young 'nephew' to lick her and soon the interior of the car was filled with the loud moans as she came hard.

"Mhm.." I heard Aunt Sheen's soft moan and turned to get a quick glimpse of her on the passenger seat.

Aunty Sheen had pulled her enormous, black breasts out of the low neckline of her dress. They lay propped up and swayed on her dark, voluptuous chest. She was fondling her boobs with both hands and soft moans escaped her lips as she became increasingly excited. Her eyes were fixed on the laptop screen and she watched with rapt attention as the young, white male porn-star licked the voluptuous, mature porn-star's lovely brown Latin pussy.

123456...8