Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh!" Aunty Sheen cried out in pleasure, 'Yes... Oh, yes son!"

"Pull your ass apart, aunty." I said softly.

Aunty Sheen immediately pulled back her thick, round ass cheeks with her hand and bared her tight asshole and mature vagina to me in the light of the fake dawn. The sight of her dark, creamy genitals got me incredibly aroused and my thick, hard dick jerked in the cold early morning breeze.

I reached down and pushed her thick toy deeper into her wet, warm cunt.

"Aahh.. Ohh.. Ali!" Aunty Sheen moaned with lust and called my name excitedly as I began to thrust her slick, rubber toy in and out of her creamy pussy.

My stiff dick refused to be neglected any longer and stood painfully erect in front of me. Although her spit had evaporated in the cold breeze of the winter's morning it was still moist and hard, thanks to the cock-ring squeezing its base tightly.

I stepped as close as I could to my mature, horny aunty from the back and placed the swollen dick head against her deep, dark ass-crack in the dull light of the illuminated horizon.

"Mmm..." My aroused aunty moaned when she felt my thick dick head press against her brown butt flower.

I finally slipped her toy all the way in and rested it there.

"Aah!" Aunty Sheen cried softly as the thick, rubber toy was shoved deep into her hot, slick cunt.

I let go of the toy and grabbed my aunt's large, curvy hips instead. I leaned down and slowly dribbled several drops of spit right on her lovely, brown asshole.

"Oh!" Aunty Sheen moaned softly in surprise when she felt my warm spit drop on her small anus but relaxed soon.

I rubbed my spittle on and around her lovely, little asshole and Aunty Sheen moaned again. I grabbed the thick base of my throbbing, huge dick and pushed my hips forward steadily.

"Oww!" Aunty cried out in pain as my thick dick head squeezed past her tight rectum and sank in her warm butthole. "Sshhh! Ali!" Sheen aunty hissed hard and cried out in pain.

I could feel her toy pressing her anal canal as it filled her mature vagina to the full. This made her tight asshole more constricted and it her anal-fuck became incredibly painful.

"Ungh! Aah! Aaai! Ooo... Shit! Shit! Shit!" Aunty Sheen groaned and grunted as I pushed my thick dick deeper in her warm anus and swore aloud as I started to fuck her tight, tiny asshole ruthlessly.

My hips jerked back and forth faster and faster. The smacking sound of my crotch on her big, bare buttocks was loud and clear in the cold morning. It was only the second time my aunty was trying double penetration.

"Ungh! Ungh! Aaah! Ohh! Ohh! Oohh..!" My slutty, mature aunt's painful grunts and groans were audible in the cold, dark silence of pre-dawn.

I held on to my aunt's plump love-handles from the back and fucked her frenziedly. My hips were a blur now as I thrust my thick, throbbing dick in and out of her tiny, taut asshole mercilessly.

"Oh God! Oh shit! Oh! Ow! Ow! Ow! Aliii!" My mature aunt's lusty painful sounds became louder and louder as she too reached climax.

I was coming close to my orgasm too, thanks to the tight grip of her taut rectum ring on my thick shaft. Every thrust into her hot, damp asshole stroked my hard, huge dick intensely. I could see my breath coming out and condensing into a cloud now. Aunty Sheen's big, bare buttocks had become slick with dew. I tightened my grip as soon as I felt my balls shrivel up even more.

"Aah! Aah.. Aaahh... Yesss! Fuck me!!!!" Aunty Sheen grunted faster and faster before swearing out aloud as she came.

"Aaahh! Aaaahhh..." Aunty's groans traveled clearly in the slowly-brightening surrounding and her body trembled with the intense orgasm. "Ohhhh.... Ali..." Sheen aunty groaned softly, trying to control her shuddering and shivering plump body as she climaxed.

I looked up just in time to see the sun peeking from the east before I climaxed hard.

"Shiiiit!" I swore loudly as I came.

I sank my thick, long dick all the way into my aunt's mature, tight asshole and froze in place. My throbbing, thick dick spat out streams of sticky, hot semen deep in Aunty Sheen's anal canal. My eyes had shut tight and I took deep, long breaths. My knees felt weak so I let go of my aunt's tight, big buttocks and leaned on the car roof. The roof was extremely cold but I didn't mind it then.

"Ali..." Aunty Sheen's voice eventually aroused me.

I straightened up and slowly pulled my still stiff dick slowly out of her tight, messy asshole.

"OW!" Aunty Sheen cried in pain when I pulled my thick, slick dick head out of her clenching rectum.

Aunty Sheen reached down and pulled out her thick, slick toy next.

"Ssshh... Mmmm..." Sheen aunty hissed at first and then moaned as her dark cunt dribbled her white cream out.

I was incredibly exhausted now. I just stood watching my mature aunt recover from her intense orgasm. She stepped out of the car and removed the tight cock-ring from around my member. I sighed in relief as my dick was finally able to relax after the amazing orgasm. I let her wipe it clean with the tissues and watched her clean herself too. She worked slowly, as if tired, and began to clean the car now. I lit a cigarette and started pacing slowly around the car, watching my aunt's lovely, large boobs swaying and her thick, round butt jiggling as she wiped and dusted the car of our mess.

Fifteen minutes later at 6 AM, Aunty Sheen managed to make the car interior as good as new. Finally, we started driving once again on the highway and managed to reach Pune a little before 7 AM. It took us only fifteen more minutes to reach the apartment. I drove into the gated community as soon as the security guards recognized me and opened the gate with a salute. I parked the car in our assigned parking space on the parking lot underneath our building.

"Ready?" I asked, as I grabbed my cell phone from the center console.

"Yes!" Aunty Sheen replied eagerly.

I could see her excitement at meeting Dee, for more than one reason and was equally excited about the fun times for the next few days that Aunty Sheen planned to stay with her daughter and me.

"Hi, Dee. Are you awake, babe?" I said as Dee picked up my call on the first ring.

"Hey, baby!" Dee replied excitedly, "I was just waiting for your call. Are you at the airport here?" Dee asked, thinking that my flight from home had reached Pune.

"Uh, no. I'm actually at the gate. Dee I don't have cash and I need to pay the cab. Can you get a few hundred bucks and come down, please?" I said and winked at Aunty.

"Sure, baby!" Dee replied, "I'll be right down." She said before hanging up.

"She's coming now." I said, stepping out of the car.

The car was parked a few meters in front of the stairwell and we both waited by the car for Dee to come down. I saw her walking down the stairs from the first-floor window of the stairwell and signaled to Aunty.

Dee stepped down the last flight of stairs and I smiled at her exciting figure. She was dressed in a fitting black-colored vest which showed off an incredible amount of her tight, deep cleavage and a pair of tiny, white cotton shorts that clung perfectly to her round hips and bubble butt.

"Dee!" I called out loudly as soon as Dee stepped into the parking lot and turned to go to the main gate.

Dee looked around in confusion till she spotted us standing a few meters away.

"Wha.." I saw her eyes and mouth go wide in shock before she realized what was happening, "Wow!" She yelled aloud and ran to us.

"Oh Mumma!" Dee rushed and hugged her mother tight.

I stepped closer to them and Dee reached out with one hand, pulled me close and hugged us together tightly for a few seconds.

"This is for you, baby." Aunty Sheen said and handed her keys to the car.

I watched with a grin on my face as Dee's face registered shock and then delight.

"Wow!" Dee exclaimed in joy, "Thanks Mumma!" She again hugged her mother and jumped around in excitement.

"Ali! You sneaky fuck!" Dee grinned and swore before punching me playfully on the arm.

"Well, it was her idea." I said, gesturing to her mother.

Dee simple grinned and looked at her mother and me as she shook her head in amazement.

"Okay, can we go up now?" I asked, taking a deep, tired breath, "I'm knackered."

"Aw... poor baby drove all night to get me here." Aunty Sheen said and lovingly ran a hand through my hair as Dee clung to my side.

"Come on." I said, unlocking the trunk and heaving Aunty Sheen's bag and my small backpack. Dee helped carry her mother's laptop and the leftover soda and munchies. We were grinning and looking at each other in the elevator ride to our top-floor apartment.

I only had time to remove my sneakers before I stumbled to the master bedroom and crashed down on the bed in a deep, exhausted sleep. Aunty Sheen ended up staying for over a week and Dee, I and her mother had some of the wildest and most memorable sex during the time. But that's for another post.

These events have stayed with me even after all these years. If you liked my experiences, feel free to drop in your thoughts in the comment section, please. Stay Safe and Just Jerk! Cheers!

1...345678