Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about five minutes of hungry sucking, I caught my aunt's shoulder and gently lifted her head off of my crotch.

"I wanna fuck you now!" I hissed desperately when she looked up at me with an enquiring look.

I simply opened the driver's door and stepped out of the car. It was quite cold and the cool breeze blowing through the trees made my ball-sack shrivel up as I walked around the front to the passenger side. I pulled open the door and grabbed Aunty Sheen's arm and pulled her out roughly. Aunty Sheen obediently complied without a word.

"Oohh!" Aunty Sheen moaned and shivered once as the cool wind blew up her light dress.

"Turn around and bend over." I said hurriedly.

Aunty Sheen immediately turned to face the car and bent over, putting her hands on the passenger seat and spreading her sneaker-clad feet far apart on the muddy ground. My thick, slick dick swung free in the cool, open air as I stepped close behind my aunt. I reached down and caught her large, round buttocks in my hands and spread them wide apart.

"Mmm..." My aunty moaned again, this time from the cool wind brushing against her moist, mature pussy.

I bent my knees and placed my huge, hard dick on her large, damp labia. Aunty Sheen pushed her enormous, brown ass on my large cock. I grabbed handfuls of her soft, round ass cheeks and squeezed as hard as I could. I teased her by brushing my slick dick slowly against her moist cunt lips.

"Ungh!' I grunted and instantly pushed my engorged dick head into her wet, willing cunt from the back.

"Oh son!" Aunty Sheen exclaimed aloud when my huge dick head penetrated past her vaginal entrance and rubbed against the soft texture inside her pussy.

I welcomed the familiar feel of her mature, moist cunt as I slipped the first couple of inches of my thick dick in my aunt. Slowly but steadily, I kept pushing my huge cock deeper and deeper into my aunt's wet, hot pussy with each thrust.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! Ah! Aaahh! Aaahh! Yes, Ali... Yesss!" Aunty Sheen began to moan in pleasure with every thrust in and she called out my name in a lusty voice, letting me know she was enjoying my young, thick dick in her horny, hot cunt. "Aahh! Aahh! Aaahh! Aahhh!"

The dull greenish light from the dashboard lit up my plump, bent-over Aunt's left side clearly. I watched in fascination as her enormous, dark round butt cheeks rippled with every thrust. My bare crotch smacked hard against my aunt's lovely, large booty and made it jiggle hard. Her warm, wet cunt pulsated around my thick shaft as I kept fucking her at a steadily increasing pace. When the sight of her large, round behind jiggling wildly made me come closer to climax I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and looked up at the dark, star-filled sky.

"Aaahh! Aaahh! Yess... Yesss... Yess! Oh yesss!!!!" Aunty Sheen's moans turned into loud lust-filled cries as she climaxed again. "Oh shiiittt!" She swore and immediately tensed up.

I grabbed her large, soft ass cheeks even tighter and spread them even wider. This made me push my thick, long dick even deeper into her climaxing cunt. I rammed my cock all the way in a single, hard stroke.

"Aaai!" Aunty Sheen screamed aloud in the dark, night when she felt my huge dick head ram deep in her pumping pussy. "Ssshh.. Mmm... Mhhmm... Mhhmmm.... Mhhmmm" She hissed and started to moan again as my huge dick thrust in and out in frenzy now.

Aunt Sheen's creamy, slick juices gushed out and dribbled to my balls, making them even colder as her juice dried up in the cold, winter breeze. I was staring again at her large, dark jiggling ass cheeks and rammed my thick, slick dick faster and faster into her creaming cunt. I heard the fleshy sound of my crotch banging against her bare, brown booty with every quick and deep thrust. I could feel my semen on the start line, ready to come pumping out any time.

"Fuck! I... I'm gonna cum, aunty!" I announced and kept fucking my slutty, widowed aunt hard.

"Oh! Ohh! Oohh! Yess! Come on, son! Aahh! Aah! Come in my pussy, baby! Aahh! Aahh!" Aunty Sheen managed to gasp out between loud groans as I fucked her even faster the closer I came to climax.

"Aunty!" I cried out really loudly in the dark, cold night before I had an intense orgasm.

My body froze in position and my grip on my plump aunt's big booty cheeks tightened as the thick, sticky streams of my semen started to fill Aunty Sheen's wet, hot cunt. My hips jerked involuntarily with every spurt of cum.

"Aahh... Aaahhh... Oh yesss!" My slutty, horny mature aunty moaned in satisfaction as she felt her slick, thick cunt getting filled with my young, hot seed.

I was in rapture as my balls emptied their load into my aunt's cunt after so long. It seemed like a long time when I was finally able to recover from the intense climax. I opened my eyes groggily at first, feeling the immense satisfaction in my stoned state of mind. I let go of my aunt's large, lovely ass and staggered back a step.

"Oooo..." Aunty Sheen's soft moan of disappointment was audible as my softening but thick dick pulled out of her creamy, messy pussy and left a noticeable void behind.

Aunty Sheen was exhausted after such an intense and hard fuck while standing up and she slid down and squatted on the ground as soon as she had the chance. I could see her panting hard as she tried to control her hard breathing. I reached out and patted her head comfortingly and Aunty Sheen turned around with a lazy smile to face me. She reached out and cupped my empty, sensitive balls in her soft palms and leaned closer to me. I watched as she wrapped her thin, sweaty lips around my softening dick head and sucked its large length in smoothly into her warm mouth.

"Ooohhh, Aunty...." I moaned softly in ecstasy as my mature, Muslim aunt started to lick and suck the mess of my semen and her cunt juices off of my thick dick with determination.

I relaxed as she continued to lick my balls and finally used a bunch of tissues to clean my flaccid, large cock. I watched her bend over and clean her cream-dripping cunt with a handful of wipes. We lit a cigarette each before stepping into the car. We were both extremely satisfied as I drove the short way and joined the dark, deserted bypass once again. Aunty Sheen quickly and deftly repaired her makeup in the small mirror on the visor in the front passenger's side.

It was around 11 PM when we decided to stop for dinner at one of the Dhaba (highway-side eateries) on the double-lane highway to Ahmednagar. I pulled into the fenced-in parking lot of an upscale Dhaba. It was lit with strings of multi-colored lights for Divali and advertised itself as a bar-cunt-restaurant. Everyone knows that such places cater to mostly a crowd of young to middle-aged men who love to drink in peace. Aunty Sheen grinned when she saw the glowing sign for chilled beer over the parking lot's gate. I pulled into a spot nearest to the road, away from the handful of cars that were parked right near the entrance to the open-air bar.

Aunty Sheen stepped out of the car and rubbed her arms against the intense cold outside. The high from the joint we had earlier was gone now. It was replaced with a famished feeling. I picked our wallets and phones, along with a handful of cigarettes and the lighter before we walked through the bright, deserted parking lot. We stepped through the fence into the floodlight-strung open-air bar. There were about 10 round plastic tables scattered about. There was a large square space covered with a high, corrugated roof where there were 5 more tables. However, there were only 3 tables occupied outside. One table was occupied with four nicely-dressed young men out enjoying a drink on Divali night while the two other tables had groups of older men, in similar traditional attire, enjoying drinks and food.

As soon as we stepped into the brightly lit open air bar, every eye turned to look at us. I glanced around quickly and noticed that the young men and the older ones, including the waiters were ogling ,my modern-dressed, mature aunt.

"Mhmm..." I muttered softly, looking around at the attention my aunt was getting from all around.

"What?" Aunty Sheen pretended innocence but grinned because she loved the scandalous attention she got by dressing skimpily on trips out of town. "Let them stare." She said smugly and walked closer to me.

One of the waiters immediately rushed over and led us to a corner table on the far side of the outdoors restaurant. The other patrons, who were obviously drunk by now, stared openly at my mature aunt's large, round boobs which strained her dark-gray hoodie. They ogled her round, large jiggling booty cheeks as she walked with an exaggerating swing to her wide, curvy hips. I was sure half of them couldn't take their eyes away from her bare, brown and shapely calves.

When we reached the table in the far corner, Aunty sat facing the open-air restaurant while I took a seat opposite her, with my back to the other patrons. Aunty Sheen settled her large, bubble butt into the comfortable plastic chair and ordered beer for herself along with our dinner. Once the waiter left with our orders Aunty Sheen decided to up the shock factor by deciding to light a cigarette. I casually turned around and noticed the young guys were whispering and talking drunkenly among them while the older guys looked at each other with raised eyebrows and a common expression of shock.

My slutty, mature aunty basked in the attention till the waiter arrived with our order. Immediately, Aunty Sheen took a gulp from the chilled beer glass.

"Hmmm..." My seemingly-pious mature Muslim aunty sighed with pleasure as the cold beer slipped down her throat.

I remembered the last time Aunty Sheen had beer was a few months ago when I was yet to move to Pune. We had gone to our usual motel on the western highway and enjoyed a day full of drunken, wild sex.

I casually sneaked a glance behind once more and noticed the open stares from the other tables as everyone now ogled my cigarette-smoking, beer-drinking mature aunt openly. I shook my head and grinned as I turned back and dug into my food. Aunty Sheen called up Dee, for her usual night-time call. She talked casually, while sipping beer and eating her dinner. In the meanwhile, I called up home and told my folks that we had stopped for dinner and making good time. I assured them that I was driving safe and Aunty Sheen was fine. I finished my call and continued eating. Aunty and Dee talked for a while and she told her daughter she missed her and hoped to see her soon and winked at me. A few minutes later aunt said goodbye and almost immediately my cell phone rang. The caller ID showed Dee's cute, smiling face.

"Hi, Dee." I said, talking in a sleepy voice.

"Hey, baby. What you doing?" Dee asked in a cheery voice.

"I was about to fall asleep, hon. Gotta get up early tomorrow for my flight, you know." I said in the same, soft tone.

"Oh, okay. I'm sorry I woke you up. Go back to sleep, sweety. I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Mmuuaah!" Dee said excited and smooched audibly before cutting the call.

"Oscar for Ali!" Aunty Sheen grinned and cried out softly in a slightly slurry voice and pretended to applaud.

I only grinned back and shook my head at her joke.

It was well past 11:30 PM and I was eager to cover up the remaining distance as fast as safely possible.. So I quickly finished the last few morsels on my plate and lit up a cigarette as I waited for my tipsy aunt to finish her dinner. I've always been a fast eater and have an abnormally large appetite. I think it has to do something with my stoner habits and the naturally slow metabolism which has kept me trim and strong. A few minutes later, Aunty too finished her dinner and lit a cigarette. I turned back and signaled to the waiter for our check. I also noticed the ogling stares from the other patrons as they continued to enjoy my aunt's plump, curvy body from a distance.

After paying the bill and tipping the waiter heavily, I helped my slightly drunk Aunt Sheen to our car. Aunty Sheen walked slowly, with deliberate steps, so as not to appear drunk. She had learnt to handle her alcohol well since she started drinking around 2 years ago. I started to help aunty into the front passenger seat but she pulled open the rear door and stumbled inside. I watched as she pushed her handbag and laptop to the far side before moving in to make space for me.

"Come here, son. Let's smoke a joint." Aunty slurred softly with a tipsy grin.

"Okay." I said, after taking a quick glance across the deserted parking lot.

Aunty Sheen sat sideways in the middle of the rear seat. I sat on the left, behind the front passenger seat so she leaned down and grabbed a thick joint from the cigarette pack in the center console. She was fumbling so I helped her light the end of the spliff.

"Mmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly when she took the first long drag and held the smoke in.

She passed the joint to me and I quickly pulled a deep drag on it before passing it back to her. The key was not in the ignition and the car interior was cold and completely dark, with only a few dim streaks from the parking lot flood lights coming through the clear rear windshield.

The light was enough to see my lovely, mature aunt's plump curves. I was feeling full and content after a hearty dinner. The joint was starting to take its effect faster now. After only two deep drags on the joint, I could feel the familiar weightlessness and my senses got sharp. Aunty leaned towards me and brought her large, deep cleavage into light. I soon felt her hand on my thigh before she slid it over and grabbed at my crotch.

"Oh!" I exclaimed when my aunty suddenly squeezed my soft, thick cock.

"I'm so horny, baby." Aunty Sheen whispered in the dark car, the whiff of beer coming to me through a cloud of acrid, grey smoke.

Saying this, aunty started to rub my cock to arousal over my dark, thick sweatpants. I reached out with my right hand and slowly started to pull down the zipper of her hoodie. Aunty Sheen immediately sat back, unzipped her hoodie with fumbling fingers and pulled it off. She flicked it on the front passenger seat and sat leaned towards me once again in the large, roomy rear seat.

I knew that my shameless, widowed aunt simple relished the reaction she got out of strangers by showing off her plump, curvy assets. I had figured it out long ago and loved to see her flaunt her curves whenever we went far from our hometown.

"Hmm..." My tipsy, horny mature aunt moaned encouragingly.

I knew she had felt my thick dick beginning to harden under my pants. Aunty squeezed the bulge in my pants harder now, trying to get to erect. Soon, she hurried to slip down my pants and underwear to my knees. I let her strip me and welcomed the feeling of her warm, soft palms on my genitals.

"Sshhh!" Aunty Sheen hissed next when I moved my finger over to her thick, prominent nipple.

"Ali..." Aunty Sheen gasped softly when I continued to tease her large, round breasts.

Aunty Sheen clamped the joint between her teeth and hurriedly pulled out her dark, mature boobs out of her dress. She caught my hands in hers and pressed them hard on her voluptuous, bare chest. I didn't need to be told and I quickly cupped her bare, big breasts and lifted them up.

"Ohh..." Aunty Sheen moaned as the heavy weight of her large, round D-cup breasts was lifted off of her chest. "Squeeze them hard, Ali!" She whispered after taking a long drag on the joint and holding the butt to my lips to I could also smoke-up without using my hands.

My hands were busy squeezing my aunt's huge, soft tits and getting her turned on even more. I enjoying torturing her tits the way my mature, slutty aunt loved. I would stretch my fingers and grab as much of her large, round boobs as I could and pinch her long, dark nipple tight between my thumb and forefinger. Aunty Sheen scowled in pain and gasped in pain but I knew she was getting more aroused.

"Mmhmm.. Sshhh! Aah! Ohh... Aliii... Yesss..." Aunty Sheen's painful but lust-filled sounds filled the dark, cold interior of the car and drove me to an intense arousal.

By the time we finished the thick joint, I was extremely high and intensely aroused. My huge, thick dick was rock-hard in my stoned aunt's warm, soft hands. She stroked it softly, gently caressing it and squeezing hard once in a while. My hands roamed over her and squeezed and fondled her enormous, round mature boobs more intensely.

Aunty Sheen flicked the burnt-out butt of the joint in the center console before bending over and pushing her face in my crotch.

"Oh, yeah!" I cried out softly in delight.

My horny, mature aunt expertly flicked her soft, wet tongue over my throbbing, engorged dick head before swallowing its thickness in one motion. My swollen glans filled her warm, small mouth completely. Aunty Sheen kept licking the long length of my young, thick dick. Aunty kept sucking my thick, huge dick deeper and deeper into her hungry, wet mouth. Her soft, warm hands cupped my balls gently and stroked my large, stiff dick as her tongue and lips continued to stimulate me faster and faster. I was extremely excited now.

My left hand pushed her head lower on my crotch while my right hand roamed over her wide, soft back as she sucked me devotedly. I stretched out my right and placed my hand on her big, round buttocks. I grabbed a handful of her dress and pulled it all the way up to her wide, curvy waist. Still, I was not able to reach where I wanted because her enormous, round booty cheeks took up the entire seat in the middle.

So, I nudged Aunty till she shifted a little towards the footwell. I leaned towards her and extended my arm around her huge, round buttocks before succeeding in feeling the moist, hotness of her smooth, plump cunt.

"Mmhmmm!" Aunty Sheen mumbled her approval through a mouthful of my young, thick dick.

"Oh... just like that!" I gasped in pleasure and instructed in a slow but stern voice as Aunty Sheen clamped her thin lips severely around my thick girth and took its long length all the way to her throat.

"Aack!" Aunty Sheen immediately gagged but kept my thick dick head pressed against the back of her throat. "Hhmmm... Hhmm... Hhmmm..." She began to breathe through her nose, trying to adjust my thickness in her small mouth.

"Aacck! Aacck! Aacckk!" Aunty Sheen gagged in quick succession as I pushed her head deeper and deeper till my huge, hard cock was buried almost all the way in her tight, hot throat. "Aaggh!" Aunty Sheen gasped and spluttered in panic as she choked on my young, thick dick.

"Aaahh! Huh... Huhh... Huhh..." Aunty Sheen gasped aloud as soon as I released the pressure on the back of her head and she got my thick dick out from her warm mouth enough so she could breathe through her nose.

In the meantime, I continued to flick her thick clit with my fingertips. Despite extending my arm around her large, round booty I could barely reach her moist, mature vagina. I did the best I could and kept brushing my fingertips over her prominent clit. Soon, I started to thrust my hips up and down on the seat. My thick, slick dick head slipped in and out of my horny aunt's hungry mouth.

"Ack! Ack! Ack! Uck! Ack! Uck! Uck! Uckk!" Aunty Sheen continued to choke on my thick dick and willingly let me mouth-fuck her.

Aunty Sheen opened her mouth wide. I felt her tongue snake out and slither over my thick, hard shaft as I fucked her warm, wet mouth.

"Mmphh! Mpphh! Mmphh!" Her gagging turned to muffled gasps of pleasure as my fingertips rubbed her large, taut clit faster and faster.

I could feel her warm spittle running down my thick shaft now as I slid my thick, slick dick deeper and deeper into her lovely, warm mouth.

"Aaah! Ahem!" Aunty Sheen gasped and cleared her throat when I let go of her head and she lifted it up enough to catch her breath. "Aah! Aah! Aah! Yeah! Yeah! Yesss...!" Aunty Sheen moaned faster as my fingers became a blur over her slick, wet clit.

1...345678