Widow Aunt's Raunchy Road Trips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An idea struck me. I kept my eyes on the road and reached out with my left hand. I rested it casually on my aunt's thick, soft thigh.

"Ali..." Aunty Sheen whispered softly over the moans from the porn clip.

Aunty immediately pulled her loose, knee-high dress all the way up to her wide, curvy waist.

"Nice!" I commented when I noticed my mature aunt's smooth, clean-shaven cunt.

She wasn't wearing panties underneath and I figured she had planned this meticulously. I was glad and excited with my widowed aunt's eager boldness. I grinned to myself and started to caress her soft, smooth thigh. I ran my fingertips gently from her round knees all the way up her cushy, thick thigh till I almost reached her crotch. Aunty Sheen had started to get desperate by now because I intentionally avoided touching her hungry, hot pussy. After a few minutes of teasing, I finally relented and traced the thick layers of her large labia with my fingertips.

"Oooo... Oh! Ali..." My aunty cooed over the loud moans from the porn movie.

"Oh... Yesss!" Aunty Sheen moaned in approval as my finger reached her thick clit, "Yesss!" She moaned encouragingly when I started to brush my fingertip over her prominent clit.

I could feel my thick, aroused cock strain against my underwear. I knew I had to ignore it so I focused on the road ahead and continued to rub my horny aunt's large, pink clit casually.

"Yes... Yes... Yess... Oh Yess... Yess..." Aunty Sheen continued to moan loud encouragements, her breathing getting harder now.

I drove at a safe distance behind the vehicle ahead in the slow, left lane and grinned wider and wider as my horny, mature aunty came closer and closer to her climax.

"Oh, fuck!" Aunty Sheen managed to swear aloud before I felt her body tense.

"Aaaahhh!" Aunty groaned loud and long as the first wave of an intense orgasm hit her.

I risked a glance at her and saw her buckling as she climaxed heavily. She had to catch the laptop on tummy because her intense orgasm made her shudder and shiver hard. I could feel the warm wetness on my hand as her juice gushed out of her climaxing cunt.

"Ah! Mmm.... Mmmhhmm... Mmhhmm.." Sheen aunt cried out but then started moaning encouragingly when I suddenly slipped two fingers in her, warm wet cunt.

I started to thrust my fingers in and out of my aunt's slick pussy at a steady pace while the heel of my palm pressed and rubbed her thick, sensitive clit harder and harder.

"Ohh... Oohh.. Shit! Again!!" My aunt swore and announced before she climaxed hard once more.

I distinctly felt the force of her warm, creamy cum when it gushed out of my aunt's slick, wet cunt and splashed against my palm.

"Wow!" I had to smile at the way my horny, mature aunt climaxed so hard twice.

I slipped my soaking wet fingers out of her creaming cunt and cupped it instead. Aunty Sheen's moans had subsided to soft mewing sounds. I waited till she recovered enough to put the porn movie on pause and reach for the tissues in her handbag in the rear seat. Instead of handing me the tissues to wipe my cum-soaked hand, Aunty Sheen hurriedly stuffed a handful in her crotch. She clamped her thighs tight together and managed to stem the flow of cum from her cunt with the tissues.

I let my sodden left hand hanging but soon enough my aunt raised the backrest of her seat and caught my hand in hers. I let her pull my hand and felt her thin, severe lips wrap around my long forefinger.

"Mmm... Hmmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned as she started to lick her cum off of my hand.

My cock was painfully stiff and was visible even over the thick, loose sweatpants I wore. It was getting dark now as the sun reached closer to the horizon. Just before we reached Amravati I stopped at the rest rooms at one of the toll gates. Aunty Sheen straightened her dress in a buzzed state and somehow managed to put on her hoodie before zipping it up. She went off to the ladies washroom and I relieved myself in the men's room. Fortunately, the short walk managed to make my cock less visible as it subsided to a semi-erect state. As Aunty Sheen cleaned her crotch in the rest room, I waited by the car and replied to Dee's and other messages on my iPhone. A few minutes later, my aunty walked out and we got in the car.

It was 6 PM and the sun had set as we continued our journey. We had covered a significant distance in the past three hours. Aunty Sheen had put now some trance tracks on her laptop. The volume of the car speakers was low but the heavy thump of the bass vibrated through the closed interior. As I drove, Aunty and I discussed the best ways to reveal the surprise to her daughter on reaching Pune. We came up with a few great ideas. I drove faster now and had managed to cover 100 km in the next hour on the double-lane highway till Washim.

"Let's stop for tea, Ali." Aunty suggested once we crossed the small town and started on a small, single-lane road which ran through a thick jungle and reached Aurangabad, 5 hours away.

It was past 7 PM when I spotted a lone tea stall at the side of the road. I stopped the car a few paces ahead and walked to the tea stall. There were a few farmers from the village on their way back from their farms. They sat inside the small team stall on wooden benches or were standing and talking outside. I took the two small glasses of tea I'd ordered and walked back to the car. I tapped on the window and Aunty Sheen immediately opened the passenger-side door. She stayed seated in the car but turned around and placed her sneaker-clad feet on the ground. Her loose dress was pulled up inadvertently and everyone could see her smooth, shapely bare calves in the lights of the passing vehicles on the highway.

I turned around and wasn't surprised to see the villagers gawking at us. Although they could not see her face, they could definitely see a brazen woman who wasn't ashamed to show her knees in a culture where woman cover themselves as much as they can. I grinned and looked back at Aunty to see her lighting two cigarettes. She handed me one and grabbed a glass of tea from my hand. I kept watching her as she crossed and un-crossed her smooth, dark legs. My slutty Muslim aunt I enjoyed our tea and cigarette as the bunch of young and old men gawked at her. Aunty Sheen simply loved the attention!

A few minutes later, we were on our way once more. The traffic on the dark, single-lane road was sparse and I overtook the slow, lumbering trucks with ease. Thankfully, the road had been repaired recently and was smooth so I maintained a steady speed of 80 km/h and enjoyed a few munchies with my aunt as we continued on our way. Soon though, Aunty Sheen lowered the volume on her laptop and turned to me.

"Ali..." She called.

"Yes, aunty." I replied, with my eyes on the dark road ahead.

"I've been meaning to ask you something." Aunty said and paused.

I waited for her to continue.

"How did you and Dee start fucking?" My aunt asked me casually.

"Well..." I said, trying to think why Aunty Sheen would ask me this now after she and her daughter already knew about my sexual relationship with them.

"I'm just asking because I was curious to know if my little baby is as horny as me." Sheen aunty said and laughed to lighten the mood.

"Oh.." I exclaimed and relaxed. "She didn't tell you?" I asked.

"No. We never discussed it. After I caught you guys and convinced her to have a threesome, Dee and I were happy about our new-found bisexual relationship. I mean, which mother can boast that her lovely daughter is her emotional and sexual support, right? I'm sure Dee won't mind you sharing your first time with me, son." Aunty explained.

"Okay. But what brought it up after all these years? I asked, curious.

"Nothing much, it's just that she's growing up so fast it seems and you've been keeping her so happy all these years. I guess, realizing that soon she would be married off to someone else made me wonder how she lost her virginity." My aunty replied, "And I want all the details." She said and grinned.

I nodded and grinned back. I figured she was right. There was no harm in sharing the details of the first time her young daughter had seduced me and we lost our virginity to each other. Plus, I'd already told Dee how her mother seduced me after her father passed away. Dee was understandably shocked and mad at her mother initially. But she was convinced when I stressed the fact that her mother, a lady with a high libido and now in her prime 40s, had gone without sex for over 16 years! I reminded her how Dee herself gets horny frequently throughout the day and how she started fucking me right after we came to know the wonders of sex.

In the meanwhile, Aunty grabbed the packet of cigarettes and pulled out a thick joint. I waited for her to light up and pass me the joint. I took a couple of long drags of the bitter, hot smoke and held it in. Almost instantly, I felt the tingling in my fingertips and lips. I passed the joint back to my aunty and cleared my throat.

"Hmmm..." I blew out the smoke through my nostrils before beginning "It was not long after I'd hit puberty. You know Dee and I have been close since we were small. It was that day when she learnt about her brother's betrayal. She was upset and called me over when you were downstairs at my home. I was feeling really bad for her so I tried to comfort her as best as I could." I stopped when Aunty Sheen passed me the joint after taking a couple of deep drags herself.

While I smoked a few puffs on the thick spliff, Aunty Sheen turned around and put her laptop on the rear seat. She grabbed her large handbag from the back and sat up straight after raising the backrest of her seat to an upright position. I looked around to pass the joint back to her and waited as she fumbled in her handbag for something.

"Aha!" Aunty Sheen suddenly exclaimed as she help up a shiny pink 6-inch vibrator.

I grinned and shook my head in wonder and checked the road quickly. I couldn't see any cars behind us but there were a few truck lights in the distance ahead. Aunty Sheen lowered herself on her seat and spread her knees wide apart.

"Okay... so what happened next?" My mature, Muslim aunty asked in a hoarse whisper.

The lights from the car stereo lit up the dark, cool interior with a dull, green light. I watched as aunty pulled the loose dress all the way up to her round, thick waist. She caught the toy in her left hand and switched it on before taking the joint from me. Aunty Sheen began to take long drags on the thick joint and ran the slowly buzzing vibrator over her enormous, round boobs. She closed her eyes and started listening intently to my voice as she got stoned and played with herself.

I grinned in the darkness as I started to recount the details of how her horny daughter had convinced me to lose my virginity with her and started our years-long, illicit sexual relationship.

"Hmm... Hmmm... Mhmm..." Aunty Sheen moaned and hummed in encouragement whenever I paused.

I kept switching my glance from the dark road to my Aunt as I recalled the incident in great detail. Soon enough, my aunt had pulled out her huge, dark breasts through the deep neckline of her dress. Her black, large nipples stood taut in the cool air of the car A/C and my aunty ran the vibrator over them alternately.

"Mm... Hhmmm..." Aunty moaned softly before holding up the joint to me and running the vibrator down her soft paunch to her clean-shaven crotch.

I grabbed it and took a deep drag, now feeling the effects of the strong stuff. I felt myself getting lighter. My vision became vivid and I could hear Aunty Sheen's ever deep sigh and soft moan with immense clarity too. I was buzzing now and recounting the memorable time I lost my virginity to my sexy older cousin started to arouse me too.

My aunt was extremely turned on five minutes into the narration. Her breathing had gotten significantly harder as she ran the tapering tip of her plastic vibrator over her thick, dark labia. I heard her moans get louder too. Aunty Sheen gasped out when I told her how I almost came when Dee started to lick and suck my thick, young virgin cock. I heard a faint squishy, wet sound coming from my horny aunt's cunt as she became increasingly wet every passing minute. As I went through every tiny detail I could remember I was also frequently wondering how slutty my aunt had to be to get off to the details of her daughter's first fuck. I guessed it was even more tempting because of our strict and conservative family background.

"Mmm... Hmmm... Mmhmmm..." Aunty Sheen continued to moan louder and louder when I reached the point where Dee had her first orgasm.

I glanced over to see her take the last drag of the joint before crushing it into the ashtray in the dashboard. She quickly leaned back on her seat and inserted her cold vibrating toy into her warm, wet cunt.

"Mmmm!" Aunty Sheen moaned aloud as soon as she shoved the vibrator deep into her horny, slick pussy. "Mmhh! Mmhh! Mmhh...! Mmhh...! Mmhhh!" Her moans started to get faster and faster as she neared climax.

I kept talking in a soft, lulling voice and made sure that Aunty Sheen could hear every word over her loud, lustful moans. I began to describe the way Dee's cute face expressed her painful but pleasurable first fuck and Aunty Sheen climaxed hard.

"Ooohhhh! Shittt!" My horny, mature aunty moaned loud and long before swearing out in ecstasy. "Oohh.. Oohh... YesI" She continued to groan with lust through her intense orgasm.

I glanced to see my mature aunt's dark, plump body shudder with extreme pleasure. Her round, soft boobs jiggle as she came hard. She kept toying with her thick, prominent clit till her creamy cunt squirted her juices out several times.

At the time, I felt my semi-erect cock jerk once and begin to grow to its thick size. My stoned state of mind found my slutty, mature aunt's lusty moans of pleasure highly exciting.

Eventually, I reached the point where I described how I creamed on Dee's lovely face and how Dee found out she loved the taste of my sticky, hot semen.

"Oooh... Fuccck!" Aunty Sheen moaned and swore really loudly inside her cool, dark car as yet another orgasm wrecked her plump, curvy body. "Ooo... Ooohh.. Ooo... Oohhh..." My aunt moaned and gasped as the waves of an intense climax made her enraptured.

I flicked my eyes from the road frequently to watch my motherly aunt shiver and groan with her strong orgasm. Her shudders had made her pink vibrator slip out of her hand and Aunty Sheen had clamped her thick, soft thighs tight together. Her hands clutched and pressed her voluptuous chest as she gasped for breath.

It was nearly 10 PM when I finished recounting the event. I drove slowly through the dark, winding road. The trees lining the sides of the small highway had grown thicker now. The large, windy farms were gone. The lush forest had taken over this stretch of the deserted highway. After a long while, Aunty Sheen finally opened her eyes and grunted as she sat up straighter on her seat slowly.

"Wow!" Aunty Sheen finally sighed and said, "That sounded so lovely and romantic. I wish I was there to see you both."

My young, large cock was painfully stiff in my underwear but I grinned and shook my head at her fantasy. Aunty Sheen switched on the flashlight of her smartphone and picked her vibrator off of the dark, cum-strewn vinyl floor mat. I watched her grab a bunch of tissues and placing them in her crotch before clamping her thick, dark legs tight together once again. She cleaned her slick, wet toy with another tissue and placed it in the cup-holder of the center console.

I was still buzzing from the joint a couple of hours ago and welcomed the cigarette Aunty Sheen offered me. As usual, I caught it in my left hand which rested on the gear stick and drove with my right. I pushed a switch on the door and the four windows rolled down simultaneously.

"Mmhmm..." Aunty moaned softly and shivered as a blast of cold wind rushed through the car.

She immediately put on her dark gray hoodie and zipped it up against the cold. The road split up ahead. The large road on the left led into Aurangabad city and the smaller one to the right was a slightly longer way to bypass the city. I signaled and turned right. I drove at a steady 60 km/h on the small, deserted, single-lane road going in an almost straight line. Every drag on the cigarette made me higher still. My focus was intense now. Although I watched the road ahead my aroused cock made a visible tent in my dark sweatpants.

"Aunty..." I said loudly over the rushing wind.

"Hmm..." Aunty Sheen said, turning to face me.

I simply pointed to my crotch.

"Ohh..." Aunty Sheen cooed when she noticed the huge bulge in my pants, "You poor thing!" She cried out and flicked her half-smoked cigarette out of the window.

Aunty Sheen twisted her short, plump body around in her seat and leaned towards me. Aunty Sheen pushed her enormous, round boobs over the center console and pushed her face to my crotch.

"Let me take care of you, son." I heard her say softly and she pulled at my waistband.

I eagerly lifted my butt off of the seat for a second and helped Aunty slip my sweatpants and underwear down to my thighs.

"Hmm..." I sighed as the cold wind brushed my big, bare cock inside the car.

"Oh..." I cried out softly the next instant when Aunty Sheen grabbed my thick, stiff dick.

I loved the way her warm, soft palm felt against my young, hard dick. I shifted my seat back a couple of notches and lifted my left hand from the gear shift and caught the backrest of her seat. This gave my plump aunt more space to lean.

"Thanks son." Aunty said and grinned before settling more comfortably over my left thigh.

"Ohh... Aunty!" I moaned in pleasure and cried out softly as soon as her warm, thin lips wrapped around my thick dick head.

Her grip on the thick base of my throbbing cock tightened and she started to stroke it all the way up its long length. Her lips pressed my ultra-sensitive dick head and felt the blood rush back down my thick shaft.

"Yeah!" I moaned again when Aunty Sheen's wet tongue began making circles around my thick dick head.

She kept my engorged dick head in her warm, wet mouth while her hand stroked me in a slow but steady pace. I was incredibly aroused by now. My aunt's lovely sucking and licking was driving me crazy, especially after having made her cum hard twice in the past hour. My huge cock remained extremely stiff in my slutty aunt's mouth and she continued to stroke and suck on it. I could feel her hot breath against my slick, wet cock as she bobbed her head up and down and hungrily sucked my thick, young dick.

I could barely hold myself any longer and decided I had to fuck her right then. The road was now deserted with no vehicles to be seen behind or up ahead. I kept checking the sides of the tree-lined road. Soon enough, I spotted a sign for someone's farmhouse and a small dirt road leading from the road on the left. I immediately slowed down and pulled carefully on to the dark, potholed road. I rode a few meters and found a gap between the thick tress that bordered this road too. I quickly revered into the spot and switched off the car. The car faced the small dirt road but was completely hidden from view of the road and the highway a few meters away.

"Aacck! Aack! Aack! Aaack! Aaghh!" Aunty Sheen's gagging and choking sounds could be clearly heard in the cool, dark silent surroundings.

"Oh... Hmmm..." I moaned my approval when my horny, slutty aunty hungrily sucked my thick, long cock deeper into her warm, willing mouth.

Her warm spit made my thick, hard cock slippery wet and her hand slid up and down on its wide shaft as she continued to stroke me at a steady pace. I felt my thick dick head stretch even more with the way her tight throat squeezed it every time she took in my huge cock into her mouth. I took a few deep breaths and let my mature slut of an aunt suck and lick my thick dick to her heart's content.

1...345678