Wife

Story Info
A story about the first time my fun turned into profit!
2.9k words
4.13
2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to start this story off with some background and wish I could back it up with some pictures for the full effect, but being able to put this experience on paper will have to be enough.

I try to be a good wife and mother every day, because my family will always come first, but I do like to have some fun as well. A few years ago, my hubby began to tell me that he would love to see another guy fucking me and I really thought that this was a way for him to get to fuck other women. I pushed back against it, and we just used it during sex to talk about and have fun with, but the more we talked about it, the more it intrigued me. I started asking questions as to why he would want this and how he would really react if it happened. I even asked him about afterwards would he be trying to get me to let him sleep with other women. He assured me that I was wrong about it and that he only wanted me and that he was embarrassed about his desires. I could tell that he was telling the truth, but I still did not think it was a good idea for our marriage. At the same time, I also wanted it, even though I acted like I did not have any interest in it. After much persistence, he finally wore me down and I found myself really enjoying the attention I was getting from other guys, but those stories are for another time.

I ended up confessing to him that I have always found other women attractive and would love to try it if he was okay with it, and of course he was fine with it. I have some friends that participate in Only Fans, and they encouraged me to join them on one of their broadcasts. This was totally out of my element, but it was exciting to be invited and hubby was for sure pushing me to go. I gave it a lot of thought and my biggest fear was someone knowing me but against my better judgment I decided to go for the experience at least.

The evening had arrived, and I left home feeling nervous, excited, horny, and a little sick to my stomach from stressing lol, but I was determined to push though it and have a great time. I got there and they were already having a good time which made me forget about being nervous. We just had fun and played together in all types of positions and with all my toys that I had brought with me. After returning home later that night I was so worked up and my pussy was dripping from cumming already, but I was craving some dick now.

I went into the house and immediately began stripping my clothes off my body, 1 piece at a time in front of my husband. He was sitting on the couch, and I could see his prick growing in his pants. I walked over and told him to stand up, which he did quickly, I then slid my body all the way down his until I my mouth was right over his hard cock. His pants came off pretty quickly at that point and I slid the entire length of his 8.5-inch cock down my throat. He began fucking my face so hard I thought I might suffer a concussion afterwards. He was so horny at that point, and he laid down on the couch and told me to ride his face with my wet pussy which I was more than happy to do so. I took my time methodically moving my pussy back and forth over his tongue and face until I could not handle it anymore and I looked at him and said "fuck me like I am a slut" He jumped up, told me to bend over and then grabbed me by the hair of the head and slammed his prick in me so hard that I face planted on the back of the couch but he seem to like that and got even rougher by smacking my ass so hard that it was throbbing but I was loving it and screamed "fuck me harder or is that all you got" and he showed me that it was not all he had at all. Let's just say that the next morning my ass, my pussy, and my body hurt but it was so worth it.

The next day after work was when I got the call from my friend that someone had said they knew me during the live videos and of course then I freaked out. I told my husband, but he did not seem worried about it but then again, he probably liked it in some kind of weird fashion. They took the video down, but I still could not stop worrying about it.

I ended up getting a message during the night from the guy that had seen me, and he was very polite and respectful and after talking to him he informed me that he had seen me around town but did not actually know me. I was relieved but he continued to message me and of course I liked it but then he sent me like $30 on Cashapp and when I asked him what it was for, he replied that he would love for me to send him a video or some pictures. I had not ever got any money from guys except for them buying me things but never cash! It made me feel dirty and slutty! Also made me feel kinda good and horny and it definitely turned my hubby on!! We continued talking for about a week and he had sent me money almost every day. I was thinking, wow I could get used to being treated like this every day. By the second week he was beginning to hint that he wanted to meet and of course he wanted to fuck me. I let him know that I was not really interested in taking it that far, in which he replied and let me know that he wanted to reward me generously if I would let him. I was curious of course just to see the number and was thinking he would probably say something like $300 but I was so shocked when he said he was thinking around $1,000! I almost fell over! I did not know what to say back to this because I was so shocked and then he added that he knew I was worth more and that he was not trying to offend me. I responded and let him know that he did not offend or upset me and that I was honored by the request but that I could not answer him until I spoke with the hubby. Of course, I already knew what the husband would think about it but I was just trying to give myself time to think about all of it.

A day passed before I ever messaged him back and asked him what his expectations really would be if I did agree to it. He was so kind about everything and let me know that his only expectation was that I would spend at least 3 to 4 hours with him. He said he would love a chance to get in my panties but that if I was not comfortable then he would understand and the $1,000 would still be mine to keep. After a few days of thinking about it I decided, what the hell only live once, to go ahead and meet up with him.

We made plans for the very next weekend to meet at a hotel of my choice. I was nervous all week and even kept trying to back out but wanted that money to, so I just kept pushing myself. The morning of the planned day, I was so scared and nervous that I did not even want to get up. I forced myself out of bed and into my normal morning routine and shortly afterwards began to get things ready for that evening.

When I arrived at the hotel, he had already been there and had roses, wine, and a fruit basket, never understood why he got me a fruit basket but anyway, left for me on the bed with a note that he would be back in like 45 minutes and for me to make myself comfortable and have a drink. I made myself a drink and turned on the TV and decided to go ahead and slip into the lingerie I had brought with me. I knew if I did not do it now that I might be too nervous later.

He got back about an hour later and I already had drunk 5 glasses of wine by this point and was really feeling it. I rarely drink so you can imagine how gone I really was even though I was trying to act like I could drink with the best of them.

When he got back and stepped into the room, he immediately commented on the fact that he was surprised to see me in lingerie already but also that he sure did not mind it at all, and he was smiling from ear to ear the whole time he was talking though! I was trembling because I was scared and nervous but told myself too late now to back out. My pussy was wet since I had been watching porn and playing with it while I was waiting for him to get back. This made all my senses heightened because of being nervous and horny at the same time and my heart was racing. The room had a sitting area and kitchen and then had a door in the bedroom area. He told me to go ahead to the bedroom while he got my surprise for me. I had not expected anything but money, so I figured he had bought me something to wear or something to give me afterwards, so I went on to the bedroom to try to calm myself down some and down 2 more glasses of wine quickly! I really should not have been drinking like this because I was already way passed just being buzzed at that point. I realized it had been like 20 minutes and he still had not come back in, but I was already horny and wet plus now that I was drunk my nerves had calmed and I was feeling bolder. I began to play with myself and pulled my breast out where I could squeeze and tease my nipples. I got lost in my own sexual thoughts and desires and did not even hear the door open and close when he came back into the room.

When he walked into the bedroom his eyes opened wide and he commented that he must have taken to long with a laugh. He said that he had ordered a pizza to give me time to get comfortable but that he sees now that I did not need it. I could see his dick getting hard in his pants which is something that really gets me going and I immediately slide off the bed and crawled to him at the doorway to the bedroom and began to rub my mouth across the bulge in his pants while at the same time using my hands to undo do his pants. I quickly was able to get his pants undone and slid them down and off him and looked up to see his nice thick prick standing at attention right above me. I gazed at it in amazement for a brief moment before taking it all in my mouth and using my hand to caress his balls! I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth already, so I slowed down just a little to make sure he did not cum just yet because I needed lots more. I was past any point that I ever thought I would try but I was well aware that I was also wetter and more turned on than I have ever been! I wanted anything and everything done to me at that moment!

He began pulling away from me and said damn you are going to make me cum before I get that pussy if you do not slow down but he was smiling so I knew he was liking it! I stood up and he grabbed me and kissed me while pulling me towards the couch in the living room. He gently laid me down on the couch and spread my legs open as he started tasting my pussy! I was so wet that I knew his face would be a mess, but he did not seem to mind as he flicked his tongue back and forth across my clit! He then lifted me up and licked me from my ass all the way to my clit! My clit was swelling and throbbing and I could tell I was about to cumm all over his face if he did not stop! I tried to tell him through my moans, but I must not have made it clear because he did not even slow down matter of fact, he went at it even more until I could not hold back and I had an orgasm on his face! He then grabbed me and with one movement flipped me flat on my stomach and slammed his cock deep inside my soaking wet pussy! I let him pound me and the whole time I was begging for more! I told him to fuck me till I could not breath and when I said that he pulled out smacked my ass and flipped me over again and asked if he could tie my legs back over my head and I was to drunk and horny to refuse so I just drunkenly nodded my head giving permission and from somewhere he grabbed some red rope and tied not only my legs but also tied my hands and arms down where I could not move them. I realized it and tried to protest but he began eating my pussy again and that stopped any protest that I would have given. He then stood over me and told me he was going to fulfill my request and fuck me till I could not breath!! He plunged his cock inside me as deep as he could and then put his hand around my throat and started fucking me while increasing the grip on my throat little by little making it to where I could not breath! It was so intense that I never noticed the closet door open!

If you remember, he had stated that he got me a surprise and ordered pizza. What I did not know was that my husband did not think I would ever really go through with it so he had got in contact with this guy as well without me knowing about it and they had planned to let my hubby come in without me knowing so that he could help convince me. It was hubby's idea to order the pizza because he thought it would take a while to get me coached in to taking the dick. What he had not thought of was the fact of me being drunk which made me lose my nerves and fear and he had been watching as I turned into the slutwife he had been asking for all this time. The only reason he opened the closet was because he could see on the app that the pizza guy was pulling up, so he was trying to quietly make the move to the door to intercept without me knowing. He did manage to get out of the closet and to the door without me even realizing that someone else was even in the room, I am not sure how he did that unless it was because I had very little oxygen plus was drunk and horny or the fact that I could feel myself about to cum again.

So, he was fucking me and choking me at the same time and my pussy was throbbing and about to cum when all at once I had to pee but was not like normal and i could not stop it. I literally started squirting all over his dick and at the same time I saw a figure at the door as it was opened and all I saw was a young boy about 19 or 20 standing their eyes wide looking down at me on the floor with my legs and hands tied to the couch and I could not do anything but moan because he was still fucking me while I was squirting! The poor guy probably did not know what to think but my husband quickly closed the door and threw the pizza to the side and took his pants off. He then walked over and shoved his cock in my mouth and begin to throat fuck me! I was so confused that I just went along plus I was so horny now that I did not care because I just wanted it! Then fun went on for about another hour and they made me squirt again and I had multiple orgasms and I let both cover me in cum!! My pussy also got filled with cum as I noticed when I stood up. This was one of the best experiences I ever had and plus made $1,000 for something that gave me a rush of pleasure! I never had accepted money for sex after this, but it was definitely an experience that I do not regret and under the right circumstance would be open to again.