Wife and Dau Ch. 02: Bedtime Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Stop, stop baby, please.' Trembling, I took hold of her jaw and quieted her motion, then slid out. My cock, slick with her saliva, was pulsing. As I took hold of it, I could feel my own heartbeat pumping in the veins that stood out on the shaft.

'Mmm...gulp... What's wrong, daddy?' she asked.

Sapphire smiled. 'He doesn't want to blow, yet sweetie,' she told her daughter.

'Ha... ha... y-yeah...' I panted. My body was covered in sweat. My hips continued to move of their own volition. 'You're too s-sexy...'

'Let mommy take over for a bit.' Sapphire stood up, and moved toward the stairs. 'I'll be right back,' she said over her shoulder.

Chastity smiled. 'Okay.' She cuddled up to me on the couch, and I wrapped her in my arms, kissing her, trying not to be rough but being unable to calm myself. I pushed my tongue in her mouth and tasted her spit and my cock, squeezing her soft, slim body against me and feeling the plush heat of her breasts on my chest. She opened her mouth and met my tongue with hers, pushing her body forward, into my grasp.

I pulled her body onto my lap. My cock was sticking straight up, and for a moment, I almost lost my fight against the temptation to slip it inside of her pussy. Instead, I pulled her closer, so that my cock was between her two buttocks, rubbing between both but not pushing into any of her holes. Her legs wrapped around me. I could feel the wetness of her vulva rubbing against my stomach. Her hips were twitching, and I realized she was grinding against me, pleasuring herself by rubbing her mound against my body.

'Daddy loves you so much' I mumbled, after pulling my lips away from hers. Desperately, I kissed her cheeks, her neck, and then buried my face in her breasts, licking and sucking, then nibbling.

'I... I love you too-- daddy!' she whimpered, and, as the pace of her grinding increased, she reached down and tapped the piercing in the small pink hood of flesh above her clitoris. The bottom sphere of the piercing pushed into her clit, which was pink and clearly visible, as she tapped. She was breathing fast. Her buttocks pressed around my cock were soft, though not as warm, wet, or tight as her mouth had been.

Her breathing stopped, suddenly. I looked up. Her eyes had glazed over, and her lashes were fluttering. On my stomach, I felt the warm, wet sensation of a young pussy having an orgasm while pushed against me. Sort of a twitching, and a tensing of the thighs.

It was long moments before she breathed again.

'Did daddy give you an orgasm, sweetie?' asked Sapphire, walking back into view.

'...Y-yes...' Chastity laid her head on my shoulder. Her body trembled in my arms.

I had been worried about what Sapphire would bring back from the second floor, but she held only a bottle of lubricant, comically large, which was only one-third of the way full. Kneeling in front of me, she placed the bottle on the ground next to her. It had a pump, like a soap dispenser, and she began to pump the clear, thick fluid into her palm.

'Are you gonna fist me?' I joked, feeling a little alarmed.

'Maybe later,' she chuckled.

Sapphire began to lather her breasts with the lube, and my thoughts switched track. She was rubbing them, smearing them with enough to make them glossy and wet.

'What do you think about Chastity's piercings?' she asked, looking at me with a grin.

'I love them,' I said, instantly. I heard Chastity giggle, and felt her body pushed against mine. I stroked her back.

'Now that you know about the hooking, what would you think if I...?'

'Yes, baby, please.' The thought made my cock jump. 'You can do whatever you want to your body.' I added.

Looking into my eyes from where she was kneeling, she paused. She was holding her breasts-- massive, tanned, and heavy, with large areolas that had never shrank down to their original size after she had given birth.

'I... want you to want me.' She said, and slowly began to rub her breasts again. I could tell that she was serious.

'I do.' I felt Chastity's lips softly press against my neck.

'Even if...' Sapphire's dark, clear eyes bored into mine, 'even if I have sex with another man, or ten more, or a hundred more a day... I don't want you to ever have sex with any other woman except for Chastity and me.'

'I'd never want to. You two are the only women I've ever had eyes for. Hell,' I added, 'even when I look at porn, I look for girls that look like you. I always have. And now... now I just jerk off to you.'

After staring at me for a moment, trying to read my mind, she nodded. 'Good.'

And then she picked up the bottle, and pumped it twice, directly onto her breasts. They were glistening.

'May I have daddy's cock, sweetie?' she asked Chastity, who obediently moved aside. After kissing me on the cheek, my daughter then slid down to her knees next to Sapphire.

'Of course, mommy.'

Mommy... when did she start calling her that again?

Despite the fact that Chastity's body was more adult than Maddy's had been-- the thought was bizarre, but it was clear--, her mannerisms were more girlish. In a way, the look in her eyes was more innocent, more sweet. I began to understand. It would be nice, I realized, to shed responsibility and the pressures of adulthood and only be responsible for pleasing and being pleased.

Now that they were both kneeling in front of me, Sapphire leaned over my cock, and held her breasts in both hands. Then, she enveloped my cock with her breasts. I sighed as I slipped between them, encasing them in warm, soft, slippery flesh. I would have closed my eyes in pleasure, but she kept my gaze, and I couldn't look away.

Using her hands, she slipped her breasts over my cock, slowly, with firm pressure. Once, then twice, then three times... Chastity was watching intently. My cock, which had begun to soften, was hard between her breasts.

'That's nice... that feels so good, angel.'

'I used to do this all the time, remember?'

I did remember. Before we had stopped fucking completely, I had often come home from work too sore to pound her as rigorously as I would have liked. She had leaned over me then too, using her breasts to relieve me.

'Use your hands and move mommy's boobs for her, sweetie. Up and down on daddy's cock, like this.'

'Sure, mommy.' Chastity moved behind Sapphire, and held her mother's slick, massive breasts, moving them to rub me. Opening her mouth, Sapphire bent her neck forward, and took the tip of my cock in her mouth, managing to work the whole head inside. Wetting the tip of her newly freed finger in lubricant, she prodded my ass again, and then slipped in. Her other hand rested gently on the inside of my knee.

'Oh... fuck... fuck...'

The finger in my ass was pushing against my spot, tickling it and tapping eagerly, while the wet expanse of Sapphire's enormous breasts stroked my shaft. Best of all was the way her lips sealed over the head of my cock and her tongue was moving, wet and warm. Her eyes looked up at me. Looking down, I couldn't even see my cock. It was completely engulfed in breasts and lips.

'Fuck, I'm gonna cum... I'm, I'm gonna...'

In response, Sapphire tapped faster inside of me.

I heard Chastity murmur 'cum, daddy...', and I realized she was gazing up at me, an expression of adoration on her face.

'Uh... ughhh... ahhh... baby... BABY...'

Warm, wet breasts. Warm, wet lips, Warm, wet tongue. All sucking, bobbing, lapping, at me, at my cock... And the pleasure inside my ass...

I blew.

Years of pent-up stress exploded from deep within me. My cock pumped. My balls tightened, tingled, and twitched.

Rope after rope. Cumming on my wife's face, on her lips, on her breasts, and then, as my daughter leaned in to suck on my head and, as I gasped in a bright kind of agony, I shot onto her as well, splattering cum on both of them.

I didn't moan. In fact, I almost blacked out. My cock was still twitching long after it shrank, slid limply out from between Sapphire's breasts, and nestled between my legs. My whole body was twitching, and my legs trembled. I couldn't feel my feet. I sank into the couch.

'...Fuck,' I managed, eventually.

The girls were kissing each other, licking cum from each other's faces, and giggling. Their breasts, I thought, numbly, looked good pushed against one another's. Chastity's were pale and round and had those pink, heart-shaped nipples, while Sapphire's were tanned, huge, and had dark nipples. But their basic shape was the same. It was clear that they were mother and daughter.

'I'll go get daddy a towel.' Chastity darted to the bathroom.

'Thank you, sweetie,' smiled Sapphire. I mumbled something too.

Sapphire sat next to me on the couch, and kissed me. I had enough energy to push my lips to hers, but no more. I was starting to fade from reality.

I was exhausted, I realized. Exhausted from work, exhausted from loneliness, exhausted from ending every night in shot after shot of cheap whiskey.

'It's been awhile since I've seen you cum,' she murmured, stroking my hair.

''m sorry, babe... really.' I told her, leaning on her, careful not to bring my weight on her fully. 'I've been an idiot... I'm gonna fuck you every day 'til one of us croaks, no matter how many gallons of jizz you drank that day.'

She rolled her eyes. 'How romantic.'

'That's why you married me.'

Chastity returned with two towels, one damp and one dry, and the two took turns wetting me down and drying me off. I didn't fight it. Eventually, I managed to stand up, and began to head upstairs.

'We'll be home later, daddy,' said Chastity. She was toweling off her mother's pussy, which was still wet from her whoring before.

'Got clients tonight?'

'Yeah, we like to get to the alley before midnight so we have a long time to have fun there,' Chastity answered, swabbing Sapphire's spread pussy.

I saw Sapphire's eyes search my face. She was still looking, I knew, for signs of anger, or pain. But there were none to find.

'Have fun, baby. Make sure you take pepper spray, and call me if anybody gets mean.'

'Okay, daddy,' Chastity smiled.

'Are you going to work tomorrow?' Sapphire asked.

'I have to. We've got bills to pay. I sure am fucking tired, though.'

Both girls went quiet.

'Daddy--'

'Baby--'

They said at once, and then stopped, looking at each other. It was Sapphire who spoke again. 'Y'know... those guys pay us.'

'Yeah. I should hope so. You deserve it.'

'Well, we barely spend it.'

I stared at her. Tired as I was, gears started to spin.

'It's a good bit more than I made in real estate.'

'It's a lot of money, daddy,' Chastity agreed.

'How much?' I asked, bluntly. Were they saying what I thought they were saying?

'Enough, babe. Chastity's new to sex, but I've been at this for... well... a long time. Pretty much since you and I stopped having sex.' I nodded. It figured. 'I have some regular clients now, who are, um... very wealthy. At first it was just a substitute for my real estate work, so I didn't tell you...' I nodded again. There was a point, maybe five years ago, where her real estate work had suddenly seemed to be bringing in twice the amount of money than it had been before. 'But then it was more... more than I could hide. I didn't know what to do with it all, so I just put it in a savings account for Maddy's school.'

'But now I make my own money,' said Chastity. 'And I don't want to go to college, I want to be a hooker, like mom.'

'So...' I paused. 'Are you saying I can work fewer hours?'

'I'm saying you can retire,' she said. 'It's close to two million dollars now. And that's just mine. Chastity... well, I'll let her tell you.'

I sat down on the stairs.

I couldn't move. I couldn't speak.

My whole world was coming unraveled. Everything was breaking apart. But the old world had been so suffocating, so harsh. So empty.

'Okay,' I finally choked out. 'Then I guess I'm not going to work tomorrow. Fuck, I'll call out the whole week.'

Sapphire walked up the stairs and sat down next to me.

'You can just quit,' she said, quietly. She stroked the side of my face. 'I'm so sorry, babe. I wanted to tell you.'

'I... we can talk about it tomorrow.' I was exhausted.

'We will,' she agreed. 'Now, you should get to bed before you end up sleeping on the stairs.'

As she stood to go, she turned back to look at me.

'I love you,' she said, simply.

'I love you, too.'

Gripping the railing and then the wall, I made it to bed. I listened to them shower together, the low murmur of their voices, the sound of doors shutting and drawers opening, blow-driers whirring, and the clack of high heels against the floor.

Eventually, the front door shut, and I knew I was alone in the house.

But as I lay in the darkened room, eyes heavy with sleep, I felt, for the first time in a long while, at peace.

I wasn't alone. Not really. No matter where they were, my girls were with me.

12