All Comments on 'Wife and her Mother's Secret Ch. 01'

by Slebolp

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
crap

sorry just a one no wonder so many people go missing in the world

SlebolpSlebolpabout 5 years agoAuthor
Too scared to come off anonymous?

Quick to criticise but doesn’t want anyone knowing who they are?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

as soon as you can run leave the bitch to her family then go back quietly and beat the shit out of all of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rubbish

What rubbish,how can anyone write crap like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha ha ha what a nonsens!!

What a dumb story! First thing when he gets free is a visit to the police and the idiotic family goes to prison for a very long time! So whats the meaning of that crap? Or is your fantasy so far out of reality that you believe your story is exciting? Wrong!!!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
1 Star or is it one Giant shit pile.

So your story is shit because it’s in the GODDESS category and it should be in the slave or BDSM categories.

So as far as I’m concerned the guy was date raped by a pack of women and a guy. So I just hope against all hopes that in the real that 5 chicks are drugged restrained and raped till they bleed and get pregnant. Then get held for 3 months so abortion isn’t an option. Oh and have a few pretty girls get face acid splashed or razored.

Get your categories right fucker or just fuck off.

Report report report.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

They have to keep him locked up and hidden for a lifetime! When he is released they all go to prison for a very long time! So what's the unrealistic nonsense?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlebolp@Slebolp
Slave with low experience, enjoy making these stories; although due to low experience have less ideas for stories! Looking for someone to help me with ideas and maybe even dominate me in the process! Enjoy!