Wife and Stepdaughter - Pt. 02

Story Info
It just gets better in our family.
2.3k words
4.33
6.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one of Sherry's days off, my wife introduced her to Jennifer, the Avon lady. How it all started was really hot. My wife hatched a plan to spend the morning shopping with Sherry, so the two had dressed in loose shirts, short skirts, heels and, of course, no panties. Both happened to be barefoot and wearing heels that had taken many loads of my cum. Being an exceptionally hot day, their feet were sweating hard and liquifying all of the dried cum in their shoes.

They walked around an outdoor market for a couple of hours before they went to the mall to try on some shoes at the store Sarah used to work at. The woman working at the store was in her 40s, wearing glasses, hair tied back in a ponytail, conservatively dressed in a long shirt, black yoga pants and some cute flats. She was a typical soccer mom type. My wife sat down first and Sherry followed her lead. Her name was Jessica and she was eager to help the two ladies. I don't think she had any idea what was coming on this normally slow day.

My wife stretched out her crossed legs as Jessica pulled up a stool to begin the fitting, etc. My wife apologized ahead of time to Jessica; saying her feet were really hot and sweaty. Trying to not embarass my wife, Jessica just said she expected that with the hot weather and it was no big deal. My wife uncrossed her legs and presented her feet to Jessica. As Jessica started to remove Karen's one shoe, it gave quite a bit of resistance. The cum had become pretty sticky and didn't want to release my wife's hot foot. Jessica continued and pulled it off. The saleswoman was taken back, at first, by the smell and the wetness of my wife's foot but played it cool. She set the heel down and reached for Karen's other shoe. As she did, my wife spread her legs a little more than ladylike. Karen looked over and smiled at Sherry as she did. Jessica stopped briefly when she realized that she was looking right at my wife's gaping pussy. She looked away and peeled Karen's second heel off her foot. Jessica commented that her feet were the same size and wanted to make some recommendations since my wife had told her she was looking for flats.

Jessica got up and fetched a pair of size 7 flats. She told my wife they were the same pair as she was wearing now. She opened the box and slid the new pair on my wife's damp feet. Wasn't she supposed to put a pair of nylon socks on first? My wife commented that they felt pretty stiff and worried they'd take a toll on her feet getting broken in. Jessica said it was unorthodox but asked Karen if she minded trying on the pair she was currently wearing to see how they felt once broken in. Karen thanked her for caring so much and agreed it was a good idea. With that, Jessica slipped her flats off her own sweaty feet and slid them onto my wife's feet. Karen said she could feel Jessica's heat and sweat and it turned her on. My wife got up and walked around in them, curling her toes and loving that she was mixing her foot sweat and my cum with a strange woman's foot sweat. Karen sat back down with her legs spread a bit further apart and told Jessica she'd take them. Coyly, Jessica asked if she meant her pair or the new pair. They had a good laugh and my wife said she'd love Jessica's worn pair but would take the new pair.

Karen got the idea to ask Jessica if she liked the heels she wore in. Jessica said she thought they were very sexy but had never owned anything like them. Karen asked her try them on. Jessica shyly said "I really shouldn't" but my wife insisted. My wife told me her pussy twitched and released a mini orgasm when she saw Jessica slide her bare feet into the cum and sweat soaked heels. Jessica got up and walked around in them. This aroused my wife and she asked how Jessica liked them. Jessica said they felt so comfortable but could never afford a pair like them. My wife said "I'll make you deal, I'll wear these new flats home and you can keep those to wear until I visit again for more shoes." Jessica was excited and thankful and accepted her offer.

My wife was a bit oblivious to Sherry but when she finally tuned back into her, Sherry was dangling her size 10 heel and was visibly aroused. Her mother could recognize the signs for sure. Jessica removed the sticky heels and put her own flats back on. She then turned to Sherry and asked what she could help her with. Sherry told her she was also looking for some flats but was sad that she had large size 10 feet and couldn't try on Jessica's worn in flats. Jessica told her she'd take care of her.

Jessica slid her stool in front of Sherry to begin the fitting. Sherry also apologized that her feet were really hot and sweaty. Again, Jessica said it was no big deal. Sherry uncrossed her legs and offered her dangling heel to Jessica. Even though only Sherry's toes were holding the shoe, it still gave resistance coming off. This time the saleswoman didn't respond much to the smell and the wetness of Sherry's foot. She set the heel down and reached for Sherry's other shoe. Just like her mother, Sherry spread her legs, however, it was obvious she wasn't even trying to be modest. Jessica actually smiled when she got a look at my stepdaughter's pussy. I think Jessica knew what was happening now and she played along. This probably wasn't the first time a woman had exposed herself to this saleswoman. According to Sarah, a lot of bored housewives, seeking a thrill, try to find male employees but women's shoe stores are almost exclusively staffed by women. Being they prepare by wearing short skirts and no panties and are already aroused by the prospect, their desire to see if they are still found to be attractive drives them to expose themselves to women. What some end up finding out is there are a fair number of women who work in shoe stores that find this exciting.

When Jessica left to get a few pairs of flats for Sherry, my wife told Sherry she'd meet her in the food court. My wife paid the other woman at the counter and left the store wearing her new flats. Jessica seemed disappointed that my wife had gone but also seemed to like the idea of having time alone with my stepdaughter. Before she tried the new shoes on Sherry, she took hold of her sweaty feet and massaged her toes and pads. She told Sherry she wanted to relax her sore feet a bit before trying on the new flats. Not knowing a foot massage could actually give my stepdaughter an orgasm, Jessica proceeded for longer than what would have been considered appropriate. When Sherry's toes curled in her hands, Jessica looked up and could see Sherry's pussy contracting and releasing an orgasm. Jessica eased up and slipped the flats onto Sherry's feet. They fit perfectly and Sherry thanked Jessica with a hug and a kiss before slipping back into her heels, paying for her purchase, getting Jessica's number and meeting her mother in the food court.

Over lunch, my wife and stepdaughter talked about the shoe store and how it was something they should do more often. As they ate, they dangled their shoes and played a bit of casual footsie as they nonchalantly noticed a couple of older women and quite a few men sneaking glances of them. They had a 1:00 appointment with Jennifer to try out some new Avon products and they were both so aroused, the outcome was inevitable.

Moments before Jennifer arrived, Sherry licked her mother's pussy to an orgasm and they had to stop fingering each other's pussies when the doorbell rang. Jennifer strolled in gracefully, dressed in her usual sexy business attire: sport coat, blouse, knee length skirt, nylons and 4" heels. She carried herself perfectly for a bigger woman. My wife and stepdaughter both sat down on the couch and their skirts rode up pretty high as they sank into it. Jennifer sat on the armchair facing them. Jennifer started talking about new nail polishes and offered to do the ladies' toes with something new. The ladies were excited by this.

Jennifer got up from the chair and knelt on the carpet in front of their feet. She slipped off their shoes and began cleaning off their old nail polish. Not knowing if Sherry was fair game, Jennifer didn't do anything sexual. Normally, my wife and Jennifer would already be making out and heading for the bedroom. As she started painting my wife's nails, Karen spread her legs a lot; fully exposing her wet pussy to Jennifer. Sherry then sat up some and reached to run her fingers through Jennifer's hair. She complimented her on how soft it felt and apologized for helping herself to a feel. Jennifer told it was fine and she could run her fingers through her hair all she liked. Sherry stroked her hair until she finished painting my wife's toenails. As soon as Jennifer set the nail polish down, Sherry pulled her head back and planted her mouth right on Jennifer's. They kissed deeply for several moments as my wife watched in satisfaction.

Jennifer then took charge and pushed Sherry back into the couch lightly. She reached her right hand in between my wife's legs and stroked her gaping pussy and clit. With her left hand, she guided my stepdaughter's legs apart and started to stroke her pussy at the same time. Within a few minutes, my wife and stepdaughter had their legs pulled up to their shoulders and Jennifer was fisting them both deeply with her perfectly manicured hands. She got Karen and Sherry off several times with her hands buried up to the wrist. After their pussies were good and abused and soaking, Jennifer removed her hands from them. She spun around, kicked off her heels and put both of her legs up on the couch in between the ladies' legs. She slowly guided her nylon covered foot into my wife's gaping pussy as she had done so many times before.

Jennifer slowly rubbed her size 12 all over Sherry's pussy and slipped a couple of toes inside her. There was no way Sherry was going to be able to take Jennifer's beautiful size 12 foot; especially covered in nylon. Jennifer pulled her foot back from Sherry's pussy and slipped her gorgeous heel back on. Then Jennifer started to put the pointed toe of her shoe into Sherry's wet pussy. This worked good as the shape of her shoe allowed for her to gradually stretch Sherry's pussy open. As Jennifer pushed and Sherry beared down, she was able to get just to the wide part. As soon as Sherry's pussy went into an orgasm, Jennifer was able to slip in to just past the wide part of her heel. Jennifer's whole nylon covered foot was buried in my wife's pussy to the heel. My two precious ladies were both impaled by this gorgeous Avon lady's feet and this was just the start of a whole afternoon of sex.

Once the ladies had several orgasms, Jennifer removed her feet from their bodies. Karen and Sherry switched positions with Jennifer. With Jennifer sitting on the couch, Karen and Sherry slid her nylons and one heel off. Karen then removed Jennifer's soaking panties. Karen and Sherry took turns licking the soaked crotch of her panties before stuffing them into Jennifer's mouth. Karen pushed Jennifer's long legs up over her shoulders while Sherry walked around to the backside of the couch to devour her toes and feet. My wife slid her hand into Jennifer's willing pussy and fucked her hard and deep as her daughter watched. Jennifer's pussy was ready for more. Sherry let go of Jennifer's thoroughly saliva covered feet, slipped her bare foot into Jennifer's larger heel and sat on the arm of the couch. Karen guided Jennifer's pussy to Sherry's foot. Jennifer's pussy was so wet and gaping from the fisting my wife gave her, Sherry put the toe of her shoe at the entrance and just pushed in to the heel in one motion. Jennifer arched her back and pushed back against this massive invader.

As Sherry shoe fucked Jennifer's sloppy pussy, my wife laid on top of Jennifer and presented her pussy to Sherry. Sherry slid her bare size 10 foot into her mother's body. Karen and Jennifer's tits were pressed together and they kissed each other madly as Sherry foot fucked them. Sherry's size 10 wasn't even testing the limits of her mother's pussy, so she pulled her soaking foot out, slipped on Jennifer's other heel and started giving her the same fucking as Jennifer. Sherry's feet were slipping around inside Jennifer's heels as she fucked the two ladies with the enormous pussies hard. Several deep pussy orgasms soaked Sherry's feet and heels before she withdrew from their exhausted pussies.

Jennifer slipped her shoes off Sherry's feet and put them on her own before her and Karen sat Sherry down on the couch. Jennifer wanted to fist Sherry and Karen wanted to foot fuck her. They took turns with Jennifer ramming her hand into Sherry's pussy for a few moments then Karen savagely foot fucking her for a few moments. This went on until Sherry's toes curled one last time and she passed out. Her mother's toes wiggling deep inside her against her cervix put her over the edge. When Sherry came to, the ladies spent another couple of hours making more gentle love to each other. Jennifer left right before I got home but the house smelled of sex when I walked in the door. I could hardly wait to hear (and then watch on video) what had happened.