Wife and Stepdaughter Pt. 03

Story Info
It just gets better in our family.
1.4k words
4.61
4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked into the living room, my wife and stepdaughter were sleeping on the couch. They both had their clothes on and were scissored together, pussy to pussy, and had each others' toes in their mouths. I had an instant hard on, so I climbed on top of them and pushed my cock into the folds of their soaking wet pussies pressed together. With some maneuvering, I was able to drill down hard and the two sets of pussy lips felt like one very loose pussy. I was facing my stepdaughter, so I took her mother's other foot into my mouth as I fucked the two of them. They both responded by grinding their pussies together harder against my cock. In no time, I could feel my orgasm impending. I moved my hips and slid my cock into my stepdaughter's pussy as I unleashed a massive load inside her body.

Eventually we all got cleaned up and had dinner together. It was a typical evening that was spent with us making love and drifting off to sleep in the same bed. My wife's sexual relationship with her daughter was different than what we had going on with Sarah. My wife seemed to be falling in love with Sherry on a level of what we have in our marriage. I wasn't jealous because this is what I've always wanted but we were in uncharted territory, so I didn't know if this could backfire on me. Honestly, the selfish side of me didn't care because I was still getting a ridiculous amount of sex with my two favourite women on a daily basis. My wife and I talked about this a few days later and she made it all clear for me. She wanted Sherry to know what real love is and she wanted me to also fall in love with Sherry as deeply as herself. She acknowledged that this wouldn't go on like this forever and that, eventually, Sherry would have to find her own partner. Sherry's husband was such a bad pick that my wife wanted Sherry to find either a man or a woman who treated her like we were now. Without the context of this story, it doesn't make sense and our relationship was way more than sexual (but that's not the point of this story).

Sunday morning finally came and we got ready for church. Karen and Sherry were both dressed in short sundresses, nylons and heels. I knew they weren't wearing panties because they never did when they were wearing dresses or skirts. They looked stunning as always. We went to sit with Beth and Steve like we usually did on a Sunday morning. Sherry noticed someone she knew and excused herself to go sit with her friend. My wife and Beth sat beside each other and had their normal level of contact and a lot of footsie. My wife whispered to me that the friend Sherry sat with was Jessica; the woman from the shoe store. At the end of the service, Sherry introduced her new friend Jessica to the group. Jessica looked very sexy. She was wearing a short summer dress and my wife's loaned heels. I recognized them easily as they had been on my cock, in my wife's pussy and taken many of my loads over the years. Beth invited Sherry and Jessica to lunch with her and my wife. Steve and I were going to play golf, so the ladies had all afternoon to have lunch. My wife whispered to me to make sure Steve has too many drinks and take him back to our house after playing the round. I gladly agreed.

The ladies went for lunch at a local restaurant. Their behaviour was pretty normal, considering how Beth and my wife generally carried on. Beth invited the ladies over to her house for swimming and sunbathing. None of them had their bathing suits or bikinis, but Beth assured them her yard was completely private and they could swim and sunbath in the nude, if they wanted to. Sherry hoped that Jessica wouldn't find this too strange or forward but she smiled and made a comment about 'no tan lines'. The ladies all finished their lunch and headed over to Beth's house. My wife and Beth made an excuse about needing to discuss some church things and invited the girls to head out to the pool.

Beth's bedroom has a big patio door leading to a balcony overlooking the backyard and, being south facing, the windows were tinted in such a way that they looked mirrored from the outside; perfect for watching the activity at the pool. My wife and Beth were so horny for each other, Beth grabbed them a couple of vibrators and they stood at the patio door window watching the girls below. Sherry and Jessica didn't hesitate to strip completely naked and stretch out on the loungers. Karen and Beth were rubbing their clits furiously with the vibrators as they watched the younger ladies' beautiful bodies start to glisten with sweat.

After a few minutes of not much going on, my wife and Beth retreated to Beth's bed and started in on a passionate mutual fisting session. Both ladies were way past wrist deep in each other and giving each other orgasms from the intensity of the fisting and the sucking of their clits. They spent about two hours trying to kill each other with pleasure. After the fisting session, it was time for their amazing pussies to swallow each others' feet. After countless orgasms, the ladies just relaxed with a foot, ankle deep, in their pussies. With Beth's feet being such a small size 6, she could comfortably push her whole foot, including her heel, inside Karen's pussy. This placed her toes right against Karen's cervix and was the source of her amazing orgasms.

Meanwhile, Sherry and Jessica were getting along famously. They swam and sunbathed and got to know each other better. Wondering where her mother and Beth were, Sherry slipped on her sundress and came into the house. It was quiet, so she slipped upstairs to see if the ladies were napping. What she saw when she came upon the open bedroom door floored her. Her mother and Beth were barefoot deep in each other and napping. She had no idea, up until then, that Beth and her mother had this kind of relationship. Sherry also couldn't help but notice how beautiful Beth's naked body looked for a woman her age. This sight made Sherry extremely horny and want to join in but she decided to return to the pool with Jessica. She sat down at the end of Jessica's lounger and started to rub her perfectly manicured toes. Jessica appreciated the attention and drifted off into a nap as Sherry rubbed her feet gently. When Sherry decided it was time to let Jessica just nap, she got up and laid back on her own lounger. Sherry drifted off into a nap. Both ladies were laying completely naked in the sun and totally relaxed. Sherry was awakened by Jessica planting a soft kiss on her cheek. She thanked Sherry for the wonderful foot rub. This was going to be a relationship that blossomed for sure.

My wife and Beth foot fucked each other's fully adjusted and ready pussies to a few more orgasms after waking from their nap. They both got their sundresses on and slipped their pussy soaked feet into their church heels and headed out to the patio. They planted themselves on the loungers beside the two younger women. My wife told me she had a fantasy about the four women making love the rest of the afternoon right at the side of the pool. She was able to control herself because her pussy had been so thoroughly fisted and foot fucked by Beth for the last couple of hours. As soon as Beth and Karen slipped off their heels, the smell of pussy filled the air. No one said anything but there was no doubt that Sherry and Jessica were getting a good smell of it. The ladies just hung out for the rest of the afternoon and, around supper time, my wife, Sherry and Jessica departed. When my wife dropped Jessica off at her car at the church, Sherry got out to say goodbye. My wife could see they were kissing passionately right there in the church parking lot. She was pleased the her daughter had made a new friend like Jessica.