Wife and the Computer Guy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers

"Did you show him my pictures?" she asked.

Todd turned deep red and confessed he had and opologized to Sheila. Sheila told him it was alright, they were his to do with what he wanted, adding only that she didn't want them on the internet.

"I'd never do that! I promise. I just wanted to show my friend was all." he said.

Sheila was curious and asked, "So what did your friend say? What did you tell him?"

Todd said his friend loved the photos and said Sheila was the hottest landlady ever and he needed to start visiting. Sheila laughed and told Todd teasingly, "I don't show my tits to everyone but if he comes over, he might see a little something, depending on what I'm wearing that day."

Once Sheila had dinner in and cooking, she went in to change for dinner. When she returned, she came into the family room to making an entrance. Damn, she looked great!

She had chosen a tight black skirt, short and cut high above the knees, black high heels and a very sexy black bustier. It hugged her body tight and had a black lace top cut straight across, supporting her breasts but covering very little. Her areola and nipples were covered by lace, leaving the rest of her luscious white breasts uncovered.

"Wow honey, you look great." Was my response.

Todd had no words, he just stared. Sheila wanted to know what he thought and asked him, "Well what do you think? Do you like it?"

He nodded his head yes and told Sheila, "God Sheila, you look great, I've never seen anything like that! What's not to like? Heck yeah I like it."

Dinner was ready and Sheila served us. Each time she bent to set a plate in front of us, her breasts worked their way out a bit more. By the time she was seated, both areola were starting to peek out. Todd had a great view sitting across from her and difficulties keeping his eyes off Sheila's tits and making eye contact with us as we talked.

After dinner. we all cleared the table but left the dishes for later and retired to the family room. Sheila sat with Todd on the sofa, I sat across from them. Sheila looked great in that outfit. Her skirt was very short and she had a hard time keeping it down, her top was very low and she had a hard time keep it up.

Sheila told Todd she had bought an outfit to wear as an "after dinner birthday treat" just for him. She asked him, "Before I change, do you want a photo of me in this outfit?"

"Oh yeah I do," Todd said, grabbing his phone. Sheila posed both standing and sitting. With such a short skirt, Todd got several great photos with Sheila was on the sofa, showing plenty of leg and I'm sure, her panties. She also made sure to bend forward and squeezed her tits together for some shots, resulting in exposing her nipples for Todd and his camera.

Finished with the photos, Sheila told Todd and I, "Ok, time for my final change of clothes. Let me freshen up and change, I'll be right back."

As we waited, Todd asked if I knew that the next outfit was. I told him I didn't but was anxious to see what it was, saying, "I love seeing Sheila in sexy clothing. Whatever it is, I'm sure we will like it."

Todd laughed and said, "Heck, I'm not sure how it could be any better than her last one. That one was really sexy, I can't wait to look at those pics!"

Just as he finished his sentence, Sheila walked into the room and stood before us. I'll be damned if she hadn't outdone herself.

Sheila was wearing what I'd call a "baby doll" outfit. It had tiny little straps, the top started at the top of her breasts and hung loose over them, ending just below her hips. Under it, we could see her G-string panties.

Todd was speechless! His mouth gapped open, his eyes were wide and he just sat there, stunned.

Sheila's outfit was completely see through. I don't mean a little sheer or some what see through, I mean it was transparent! We could clearly see both her breasts, every little bump around her areola, her hard nipples and every freckle on her body. Her panties were made of the same material and Todd and I could see Sheila's smoothly shaved pussy. She may have well been standing before us naked.

Sheila did a pirouette, holding her arms out away from her body. When she stopped her turn, her breasts tried to keep going and swayed themselves to a stop a half second later. Sheila looked to me, winked, struck a pose then asked Todd, "What do you think of your birthday treat?"

It took Todd a moment to find his voice. "Darn Sheila, I don't know what to say. I ... I don't know what to say."

Sheila told him, "Let me help. Don't you like it?" as she smiled at him.

"Yes, yes of course. I...I'm just shocked, I guess. I love it! I mean you, I mean, it's so see through, I can see all of you, I mean you're like naked." Todd stammered as he tried to find the right words.

Todd's innocence and his attempted compliment melted Sheila's heart. She took his hand and pulled him to his feet then hugged him tightly, saying in his ear, "Happy birthday sweetie. I wanted your 18th birthday to be one to remember."

Sheila wore her outfit for the rest of the evening and Todd's eyes never left Sheila's body for the entire evening, particularily when she'd get up for something or walked around in front of us. He seemed mesmerized watching her tits sway and ass move.

The only time Todd's eyes broke contact with Sheila's tits was to drop lower to her panties. While he was sitting and Sheila stood facing him, Todd was afforded a good look at her pussy. Sheila knew her panties were as see through as her top this and made sure to give Todd several opportunities to for a close look.

While Sheila and Todd sat on the sofa, Sheila asked Todd, "Is this really the first time you've seen bare tits?" Todd admitted it was.

Sheila smiled at this and slowly pulled her top up and over her head and dropped it at her side. She looked at Todd and said, "Touch my tits. See how hard my nipples are? Touch them, play with them, I love that."

Todd hesitated only for a second then reached to Sheila's tits, taking one in each hand. Sheila moaned softly as he caressed her breasts and began playing with both nipples. Her breathing quickened and she began to cum quietly. Todd was too busy playing with Sheila's tits to notice she had moved her hand to her pussy to make herself cum while he played with her nipples.

Sheila stopped Todd only long enough to take one of her breasts and lift it to Todd, telling him, "Suck on my nipple Todd, suck it into your mouth." As he did so, Sheila placed her hand on the back of Todd's head and held him to her breast. I grabbed Todd's phone and took a pic of them, I figured he'd enjoy showing that one to his friend.

I watched Todd suck on Sheila's tits for quite a while as she had him alternate from one to the other. Once Todd got started, Sheila let him have at her breasts without guiding him. She just laid her head back and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of having her tits sucked hard by this shy young guy we met only a month ago.

Todd finally came up for air and looked to Sheila as if asking "what now". She had Todd lay on his back with his head in her lap. When she had him positioned just right, she lifted Todd's head, guiding his mouth to her nipple. As Todd began suckling her, Sheila whispered to him, "Ummm, that's right honey, suck mommies nipple, just like a little baby."

Todd spent the rest of the evening sucking on and playing with Sheila's tits but it was late and Sheila finally told Todd his birthday should be wrapping up soon, then added, "Since tonight was a first for you in many ways, I think it's only fitting I should let you see me naked, without these panties."

With Todd sitting on the sofa, Sheila stood in front of him and slowly removed her panties. When they were at her feet, she flicked her panties to Todd with a foot then turned around for him, letting him take a close look at her. I watched as Todd's eyes locked on Sheila's shaved pussy. She always keeps it fully shaved and smooth so Todd a perfect view of Sheila's pussy lips, just a few feet in front of him.

Todd was again at a loss for words and simply uttered, "Wow!"

Sheila stayed naked for Todd for another half hour then said we should call it a night. Todd got up to leave but Sheila took his hand, telling him she wanted to talk to him in private before he left and led him into the hall bath, closing the door behind them.

Sheila told me later what she did and why in private. She said she figured Todd had been hard almost the entire evening and didn't want to let Todd leave without giving him some relief. She felt Todd would be too embarrassed to have me present when she helped him out. She was probably right.

Sheila said after she closed the door, she told Todd not to say a word and not to move, just enjoy her last act on his birthday.

With that, she knelt in front of Todd, unbuckled his belt, his pants and pulled everything down to his knees. Sheila said he was hard and she gently wrapped her fingers around Todd's cock and started stroking him. She said it took only seconds before started to cum. Sheila said she tried to jack him off on her tits but he came so hard and so long that she caught a couple spirts on her face and in her hair.

When Todd and Sheila came out of the bathroom and she walked by me, I could tell what had happened. She had a big grin on her face, cum on her forehead and one cheek and her tits were covered with Todd's cum. She looked sexy as hell walking past me, naked and cum covered.

Sheila went into the kitchen to wipe the cum from her face and chest, then returned to Todd and I. She walked Todd to the door and kissed him long on the lips, telling him, "I really had fun tonight, thank you for letting me be your first naked lady. It think we should do this again."

Todd eagerly agreed and thanked Sheila and I for such a great night. After he was gone, Sheila said she had really enjoyed giving Todd a slow tease. "I can't wait to go it again, he's such a sweet guy, I want to teach him how to touch and make love to a woman.

To be continued

MasonsRax
MasonsRax
502 Followers
12