All Comments on 'Wife and the Computer Guy Ch. 01'

by MasonsRax

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Every young guys dream. We all wanted to fuck a neighbor, friends mom , teacher or the hot older married coworker. A kid we graduated high school with was fucking another kids mother. She had three other kids older and his friend. She was out with a friend in the city and they had many drinks and he was there and offered to take them home so they didn’t have to take the train . He flirted and joked with them all the way home and kept touching her leg when they talked. He pulled over and joked how hot she looked and he kissed her and that was it they started going at it . Four loads later one in her mouth two in her pussy and the last up her ass while he totally talked really dirty to her . He fucked her for about two years and had many pics and videos . He got her to do the wildest and raunchyest things . He tried to get her to let a friend do her but she wouldn’t. He did have a video of her fucking her pussy with a big toy while he fucked her ass pulling her head back by her hair with the camera facing them . The guys always told dirty jokes about her and her son would get pissed . If he only knew what his buddy had been going to her he might kill him.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Others have probably said this already

One of the problem with the new way Literotica does comments is we cannot see all the comments before we write them. You end up getting a bunch of the same things.

You need an editor or to better proofread your stories.

In just the first few paragraphs there were multiple instances of words missing like you said you went into a computer. While that might be fun, and revolutionary, I believe you meant computer store. You left out a key word a few paragraphs later, too.

You also said that the computer guy and you were sitting in a both. I am pretty sure you meant booth.

Please at least read your stories before posting. That often helps catch these mistakes.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hate to beat a dead horse

But I'll say it again. Drop the "true" story garbage from your stories. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. NO ONE believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does NOTHING for the story line. In the case of this story, if this was true? I'm laughing my ass off at how STUPID you are. I mean really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was a fun story

Sure, it’s. Even written before and it could have used an editor, but all that aside it was still hot as hell

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
NOT TOO BAD!

I gave you a three; mostly because you didn't proofread very well. It's almost like you were in a hurry and didn't read what you typed. We all miss a lot of little things as we write (and some say first get it on paper and then come back to edit) so when we start to edit we are getting sort of a fresh view.

You have a story line here that's worth a second chapter and I'm looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Proofread

Good tale spoilt by your lack of proofreading and spell-checking.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Thanks dude, I wouldn't ever want to share my wife, but if I did, this would be pretty good. Full marks.

I liked that they helped a young dude starting out, and that it was just a tugger. IDK about going farther with the kid.

Compared to all the fetishes, scams, betrayal, cruelty, and ugly tropes here.in LW; this looks pretty innocuous.

In some way I think these set ups do make for less confidence in talking to women. Does a guy need to work to get over any fear about asking a girl or woman to dance by repeition??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HOTT!

Great stuff!

MasonsRaxMasonsRaxabout 5 years agoAuthor
To all who have commented

To those of you with positive or constructive comments, thank you. I am not a professional writer as you can tell and I do my best to proof read my stories but it's very difficult to proof your own writing. I'll try to do better. To the nay sayers, if you don't like my stories, don't read them. Why continue to the end only to complain and insult. Stop reading and get a life. Lastly, my stories are true whether some believe it or not. What Sheila and I do is our choice and not for everyone but it works for us. I'll continue to share, ignore the negativity and appreciate the positive.

scassettscassettabout 5 years ago
Get an editor.

I liked the story, but without an English cleanup it threw me out several times. There are many authors on here who would be willing to help edit your stories. Search them out.

Also, I agree with some others. Let us know what she did for you while/after teasing the boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Learn about bra sizes!

A 5'3", 135 LB woman with a chest (not breast) measurement of 40 inches and D-cups would be grotesque. The number is the chest circumference UNDER the breasts. It is what is used to size the chest band of the bra. I am 6'0", male, moderately muscled, weigh 170 LBs and have a 40" chest measurement.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Proof read

Can't score you on well written due to too many mistakes. Don't care for your characters or you wife sharing storyline, so no score from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
garbage

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Once

Just once I'd like to read a story with women with average sized tits. The 34B to 36C range. Every once in a while I come across a story with girls with average boobs. Not often enough. Damn near every story on Literotica has women with 36DD or bigger. By the way there is no such thing as DDD cups.I have read one where she had EE size tits. C'mon get real...literally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: just once

Maybe authors think it's more erotic with bigger is better. Personally they could do away with dimensions and cup size. Does it really matter, it doesn't make it more erotic. Also why is every wife a knockout, long blond hair down her ass, big tits, runway model. Most women are average size with average looks, that doesn't mean they're not being lusted after.The fiction, at times, in loving wives is really laughable.

Didn't much care for story, willing cuckoldry is non-erotic in my world, but to each his own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First Time!

This was a sweet "coming of age" story for a shy nerdy young man. And, Shelia was the perfect gal to give him the birthday present. My wife and I enjoyed this story immensely because it had a certain believability to it.

Yes, we agree with other commentators that you need some impartial third party to proofread your work - none of us can proofread our own stories. Also, the size of Sheila's boobs was unnecessarily large given her smaller size; and that wasn't real sexy.

During our marriage of 20 years, my wife has felt sorry for a three young men and initiated them into manhood. She says the sex is horrible, to begin with, until she gets them trained. But, helping a young man discover his sexuality and gain self confidence is very rewarding.

Usually, she enjoys them for a year or two, and then they move away for college or work. That is just about right, because she gets to "sow her wild oats" for a while and then our lives get back to normal.

Good story and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ignore the haters

Read the comments on virtually every LW story and you'll see the same dipshits complaining that the story has LW in it. Yes, there are some grammatical issues but they were fairly tame and didn't distract greatly from what was a pretty hot story. I'm eager to read future chapters and hope that you make it hardcore. Whatever you do, keep writing!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Just once

I could live with the giant boobs if writers would learn the difference between figure measurements and bra size. If a woman is 36-24-36. her bust is 36 inches. If she's 36D-24-36, 36D is a bra size, meaning that her bust is 40 inches, so her figure is 40-24-36!

DashDotDashDotover 1 year ago

Wow, sorry so many complained of mistakes and all, I thought the idea of it intriguing and even a bit familiar. We too have had some major problems with computers over the years and know it can be expensive to get them fixed and replacing is even worse. The third time one of ours went down we got lucky. We picked up a young guy hitchhiking on our way home from a wedding, Bill hitched till he got out of college and depending on weather would feel bad for those that had to beg for rides. Jack was going back to his college, political science and a side in a computer repair class. Hearing that Bill got to talking about our latest mess and Jack had several ideas of what we / I may have done to wreck it and how to fix it. Bill offered to pay him, Jack refused money saying that being out of the cold rain was pay enough. We didn't live far from his school and with a promise to bring him there he was willing to stop and give it a look. At the house poor Jack looked and kind of smelt like a wet dog, did in the car too but nothing could be done then, even his duffel was soaked thru. I offered him some of Bill's clothes while I threw his stuff in to wash and dry. The wet dog smell got taken care of with a hot shower for a grateful Jack, made things much easier on my nostrils too. Once into the computer he discovered it needed a few parts. (when I break stuff I really break it) Being Saturday the comp store in the mall was open so he and Bill took a ride. I ordered pizza when they got back and Jack had it up and running before we got delivery. He was giving me pointers on not messing up again when I clicked a file by accident just as Bill came back in the den and opened a whole set of thumbnails, me dressed like the day I was born. I did my best to close it quickly but the chat over pizza let me know I was way too slow. Talk about being embarrassed, I was redder than the pizza sauce as they. talked about what was seen. Bill laughing and Jack saying he didn't see much tho adding that the quick view was very nice but much too short. From some of his comments after Bill mentioned several pics, I knew he had seen more than he let on about.

So for those who complain about mistake and such, ease up, read and enjoy the idea of the story. Mistakes happen, sometimes for the better like mine do. None of us are perfect, if we were we wouldn't be so different and perhaps more people would be willing to write about their exploits. Some writers are professionals here, then there are those writers just willing and wanting to share their fun times. I'm also sure some just have wild imaginations too, it's all good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMasonsRax@MasonsRax
502 Followers
I am a 43 yr old white married male, my wife Sheila, is 36 yrs. Occasionally, we like to spice things up with a little exhibitionism and on occasion, some sharing. Sheila has lovely large breasts (see above) and we love showing them off to select strangers. All of our stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES