All Comments on 'Wife Continues Control with Strapon'

by Cumeatinghubby

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ilikeskin69ilikeskin6920 days ago

Waiting for the next one...AL

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I nearly came in my panties just reading this story I can't wait for another chapter xxx sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Fuck that's not the truth of what happened at the end of tonight. After all the Excitement, and Teasing and denial feelings wore off. I got up slapped her as hard as I could across her face, Knocking her to the floor. Reaching down he grabs the key off her necklace. She was cried hard, why did you hit me? First thing bitch I do like playing these game with just you and me! But the second you started talking shit about bring in another man to fuck you, and saying, I ain't getting anymore pussy. And that your only going to be ass fucking me from now on, then denying me the pleasure of getting out of this damn cage to fuck you. The game was over! And since my cock is to small for you, and you only want big cocks from now on. You can pack your bags and get the fuck out of here right now you fucking slut. You just had to go and ruin it for me..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCumeatinghubby@Cumeatinghubby
New to writing. Using this platform to tell some true stories and write out the fantasies in my head. Maybe one day my wife will find these and all my fantasies become reality.