Wife Cums Clean Ch. 06

Story Info
Learning to live with insecurities.
3.6k words
3.28
7.3k
11
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica continued to see the counselor for the next two weeks. She didn't bring home anymore relationship building exercises for us to do. I figure that was because the first exercise went horribly wrong. Nothing constructive was accomplished by us sitting together in a tantric sex position and belittling each other. The only thing I got out of it was a chance to stare at Jessica's fine naked body without any reservations. I think that the naked part was probably Jessica's idea and not the counselor's. Jessica learned a long time ago that pulling out her tits and pussy would get me to do just about anything.

Friday afternoon, I decided it was a good time to do some heavy drinking. It hadn't numbed any of the pain since the time when I had gone out with my coworkers shortly after I found out about Jessica's indiscretions, but I was willing to give it a second try. I decided that bourbon was going to be my drink of choice that evening and I was already on my second drink when Jessica got home from work. I thought she had been at work, but I could tell that she had gone to the salon and gotten her hair cut or styled or something. Before I found out about her and Chris, I enjoyed when she came home with her hair perfect and smelling good. She usually looked like a million dollars. She also felt sexy which usually got me laid.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"I had a hair appointment this afternoon, so I went there right after I got off from work," she replied. "I told you about it last week."

"I probably wasn't listening," I retorted. I was feeling the booze pretty good by now.

"Let me put down my bag and I'll join you," she said.

She left me sitting on the couch with my second drink while she dropped her bag in the bedroom and made herself a drink. She wasn't a bourbon fan, but she did like white wine after a long day.

"Do you mind if I join you?" she called from the kitchen.

"I don't mind." I replied.

She poured herself a generous pour of white wine and plopped down on the couch next to me. She didn't say anything. We just sat there and sipped our drinks in silence. After several minutes of uncomfortable silence, she spoke.

"How are we going to get past this?" she asked. "I know how you are. You never forgive anyone. You just hold it in and write the person off. I don't want that to be me. I do love you. I've learned from my therapist that I've done my part in confessing to you what happened. I will spend every day from now on making sure you know how sorry I am and how that was a phase of my life that doesn't apply to us now. If you can just take a small step with me, we can rebuild our relationship."

"I don't know where to start," I said. "Jessica, I just picture you and Chris whenever I feel anything sexual now. It isn't a good feeling!"

"My therapist said that we should go on a vacation and get away from everything here. We need to a place that feels new so that we can communicate better. Do you think that would be a good first step?" she asked.

"I would be interested in doing that, but I don't know that I will be any fun." I said.

"You don't need to worry about a thing. I will plan the whole trip and it will be so relaxing and special for us to reconnect!" she explained. "I'm going to start planning tonight!"

She sprang off the couch and into the bedroom where she kept her laptop. A few minutes later she decided that a trip to the Bahamas would be the perfect thing. We had our honeymoon in Mexico and we always talked about going to the Caribbean or the Bahamas. I guess it was going to be the Bahamas.

A few weeks later we had our full trip planned. We were going to a resort in the Bahamas called Atlantis for 7 days. Jessica had already started packing, and from what I could tell, she was planning on spending a lot of time on the beach and in the pool. The steady stream of bikinis she was bringing home was mind boggling. Each night she would model a new bikini for me. The first bikini had the pattern of an American flag on it. I was saluting fairly quickly when she walked out of the bedroom.

"What do you think of this one?" She asked.

"I think it is a bit skimpy for going out in public. The little strings that hold the bottoms on could easily come loose in the pool," I said.

"Ok, well let me show you how this works."

She began to pull on one of the strings tied over her right hip. The knot easily pulled loose and the small triangle covering her snatch fell away. Her neatly trimmed bush was revealed and I could clearly see her pussy on full display. Next, she pulled the string on the other hip and the bottoms fell off of her completely. She tossed the small bundle of American flag material into my lap. She turned and walked back into our bedroom, swishing her ass at me the entire way. I was starting to think I might enjoy this trip.

Each night a new bathing suite would appear and I would get a peak at my wife's amazing body. Nipples, ass, cleavage, legs, stomach, back, shoulders, and all the other sexy parts of her body were at some point revealed. On the last night before our trip she revealed that she had also put together a lingerie trousseau that she would reveal on the trip.

Finally, the day had come when we were going to travel to Nassau and make our way to Atlantis Paradise Island. The flight, though long, was relaxing and we were both excited to be away from our old life and looking forward to starting something new. I had not forgot about Jessica and Chris. In fact, it had been a constant thought in the back of my mind. The most common thoughts to emerge were either Jessica guiding Chris' cock into her that first night, Jessica giving him a blowjob on her knees, or Chris blowing his load inside of her. It made my skin crawl and also made me second guess going on the vacation. I could see how this vacation would be a complete waste of money if I had these thoughts in my mind every second of every day of our trip.

Jessica had organized the entire vacation and she had opted in for the "adult daycare" options. This meant that we didn't have to do anything but enjoy ourselves. First, we were picked up from the airport and driven to the resort. I didn't touch a single piece of luggage and they handed us drinks as soon as we got in the shuttle. I had a beer and Jessica had a mimosa. I felt like we were off to a good start. By the time we got to the resort, we both had a little bit of a buzz. Luckily, the check-in process was short and we were in our room with our luggage in a matter of minutes.

"Just to make sure that we start this vacation off on the right foot. I want to give you something." Jessica told me after the bell boy had closed the door.

She opened her purse and pulled out a laminated card. On the card was a list of actions. It was a sort of sexual menu that I could chose from throughout the week. I looked over the card and made an immediate selection.

"I'll have the quickie, right now," I announced.

She immediately leaned over the bed, pulled down her skirt and panties, and bent over, presenting herself to me. I looked at her round ass poking up in the air and her pussy protruding for the taking. I was immediately ready to go. I didn't hesitate. I pulled out my dick and rubbed it up and down her slit. My pre-cum was providing the lubrication needed to slowly enter her from behind. I slid my dick up and down her slit, going a little bit deeper each time. Once I was half way in, I grabbed her hips and slid in the rest of my shaft. I pushed down on her lower back to get the angle right and then began to pound my dick into her pussy. Jessica's face was turned to the left, touching the bed, and her chest was also touching the bed. She was truly ass up.

I knew that Jessica wasn't horny. She hadn't added any lubrication to the process, but my pre-cum was enough to abate the friction. As I pounded in and out of her sex, her face was ground into the bed. A few minutes later, I felt my balls begin to ache and I new I wasn't far from finishing. I reached under her and slid my hand into her bra, grabbing her right tit. That threw me over the edge. I went balls deep into her and let my lust push as much semen into her as my balls would pump out, pushing and grinding into her. At the end of my release I pushed one last time and that pushed the both of us off balance. She collapsed fully onto the bed with me on top of her. My dick slid out immediately as her pussy retreated between her legs.

I rolled off of her and she immediately stood up and went to the bathroom to clean up. My dick was softening and I immediately thought of Chris and Jessica after their throws of passion. He had left his cock in her pussy while they fell asleep. Here Jessica was running to the bathroom to clean up. I had enjoyed the release, but I didn't enjoy the humiliation.

Day 1

---------------------------

The first day of the vacation, we had breakfast in bed and didn't get out of the bed until just before noon. She suggested that we put on our swim suits and have lunch by the pool. Our "adult daycare" package was all inclusive so we could eat anywhere at anytime and all alcohol was included, too. Jessica presented herself in a simple one piece swimsuit. It was all white and kind of reminded me of the kind of swimsuit an Olympic swimmer would wear except it was cut low in the front and the back. I could clearly see her nipples through the thin material and her ample cleavage was on display. There were no shaping elements to the bathing suite, so her breasts were basically without support. She had fucking amazing tits, so she didn't need support. I loved it when she went natural and let them roam free. She had a wrap around sarong skirt that hid the bottom of the swimsuit from my view. I'm sure she was hiding from me as a surprise she would unveil at the pool.

The restaurant next to the pool was Jamaican themed which I thought was weird. They had a live band playing Bob Marley tunes and there were 3 different types of jerk chicken sandwiches on the menu.

"Do you want me to jerk your chicken?" Jessica joked.

"Of course," I replied. "I can't wait."

I half smiled at her and continued to study the menu. After a few minutes, I decided to have a jerk chicken sandwich and Jessica ordered a salad. We had a nice view of the pool while we ate and our conversation was non-existent as we watched the sun worshipers all around and in the pool. Luckily we weren't sitting right in the sun, but it was steaming. If it hadn't been so hot, I would have said that lunch was frigid. I ate my sandwich and side of fries and I had a few beers to wash everything down. The large lunch and beers made me feel sluggish and tired.

Once we were done with lunch, we moved on to join the sun worshipers by the pool. Luckily, we found some open sun chairs fairly quickly that weren't in a bad location. We placed our towels on our chairs and laid back to soak in the sun. Before I could get comfortable, Jessica began digging into her beach bag looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked.

"I can't find my sunscreen," she snapped. "Oh hear it is. Will you put some on me?"

I never missed a chance to put my hands on Jessica, especially when it was to rub lotion over her smooth skin. Jessica, stood up and walked over next to my chair. I put the sunscreen on my hands and got ready to do my best to touch all of her exposed skin. I started with her feet and moved my way up to her perfect calves. Next I moved up to her lower thighs. I could go any higher because she still had on her sarong skirt.

"Let me take off this skirt so you can get everything lotioned up," she said.

She turned away from me, untied the loose knot that held the wrap around skirt on her hips, and let the skirt fall to the ground. Right in front of my face was Jessica's bare ass in all its glory. A small string was all that I saw and it disappeared between her two perfect ass cheeks. I had never seen Jessica wear a thong or g-string out in public before. I went to work rubbing the lotion up her thighs and onto her tight ass.

"Let me get the front, too," I said.

She turned around and I was not ready for what the front of her bathing suite looked like. It was almost like a thong in the front, but it did cover her pussy....barely. It went up super high in the front so that anyone could see where her legs met her super lean lower stomach. Through the thin white material, I could see her manicured bush and I could almost make out her pussy lips. I gasped.

She asked, "Do you like what you see? I picked this out especially for you. Wait until I get this bathing suite wet!"

"You can't get in the water with this thing!" I said. "It will be just like you have nothing on! I'm not here to let the rest of the guys look at your tits and snatch through your bathing suite. I'm not!"

I stood up and started walking back to the room. She eventually caught up to me on the way back and started apologizing.

She said, "I thought this bathing suite would turn you on."

"It does, but I don't want all the other guys here to see you naked. Why did you think that would be OK?"

"We don't know these people! They don't matter. It is just you and me on this vacation. Why should we not be as free as we want to be and have as much fun as we want to have together?"

"It isn't fun watching other guys looking at you all day. Your body is something only I should get to see. The other guys aren't your husband and they shouldn't get to see something that I think is special and should be just for me!"

"No one is paying any attention to me. There are twenty other girls out there that look better than I do," she pleaded.

I had noticed several great looking girls on our search for sun chairs. One girl was wearing a g-string bikini that was two sizes too small. Her ass was on full display and the top barely covered her nipples. I was trying not to stare at her, but she was showering off after she got out of the pool and it was basically impossible not to watch the water cascade off her tanned body. However, I couldn't see her nipples or her pussy like my wife was going to show everyone at the pool once she got her bathing suite wet.

"Let's go back to our room and get in our private hot tub," she said. "Then you will see that there is nothing to worry about with this bathing suite."

"OK, but I know that your suite is going to go invisible once it gets wet. Just wait and see."

Once we got to the room, I jumped in the hot tub and waited for her to get in. She was always slow to get in a hot tub for some reason. I've spent many nights waiting for her to get in the hot tub while I sported a big boner waiting for some action. Eventually, she made her way into the hot tub and she slowly submerged herself into the water. The jets were going full blast so I couldn't see her through the water.

"OK, moment of truth. Stand up and show me that pussy!" I commanded.

Slowly, she ascended out of the water. She paused just as her tits were just below the water and the continued. What I saw was a perfect pair of firm natural tits staring back at me with perfectly round pink nipples completely visible through the transparent fabric.

I said, " I see your tits. Now show me that pussy!"

"Oh no, I can see my nipples!" she said.

She stood up completely and I was treated to a vision of a perfectly trimmed bush over a pair of fuckable pussy lips. She looked down sheepishly. She realized the mistake she had made.

"Ok, sit down on the side of the tub," I instructed. "I won the bet and now I get to fuck you."

"I didn't know we had a bet going."

"We didn't exactly, but I figure I just saved you from showing your tits and pussy to the entire resort, so I get the spoils."

Jessica sat on the side of the tub and I slid across the bubbling sea of foam to her side of the tub. I pushed her legs apart and positioned myself between them. There wasn't much left to the imagination, I could see everything in front of me, inches from my face. I reached up and pulled the transparent material to the side to expose her pussy to the air. She didn't flinch. I held the strip of material to the side as I leaned in and pressed my mouth to her cunt. I pushed my tongue between her outer lips and I felt her spread her legs wide. My tongue found her clit and I started doing my best to pleasure her. My only technique was to draw the ABC's with my tongue, so I went for it. I pushed two of my fingers into her pussy while I ate her out.

Soon, I thought it was my turn. I stood up and pulled down my swim trunks exposing my fully erect dick. Her pussy was wet and puffy and I knew she was ready to go. I positioned myself between her legs and pushed my dick into her hungry cunt. Because of the angle, I was only able to get my mushroom head inside of her. She was spread as wide as possible, but I couldn't get the right angle to go balls deep. I thrust in and out as much as I could, but I didn't have the angle I needed to get to her. I could tell she was a frustrated as I was. It was at that point that I realized that Chris could have taken her in this position. I didn't want to disappoint her, so I told her to turn around so I could fuck her doggy style.

"I want you like this so I can look into your eyes while you put your dick in me." she begged.

Was she playing with me? She could see that I could only get the head of my dick inside of her. Maybe she though I was playing with her?

"I'll fuck you, but first you need to suck my dick. That is on the menu you gave me, right?" I instructed.

She slowly lowered herself into the water beside me and took my swollen member into her mouth. She grabbed my balls and began to massage while she did her best to pleasure me. I took the opportunity to slid her bathing suite straps off her shoulders so I could have free access to her tits. I kneaded her tits while she worked on my knob. I was like a child with a new toy. I completely lost myself in the experience. Soon, my loins began to stir and I worked hard not to explode into her mouth. After the pressure became too grate, I put my hand behind her head and released my load into the back of her throat. She coughed and gagged as I shot a full load of sticky warm cum into her mouth. She took it like a champ and didn't spill a drop. Once I was empty, I slid my dick from between her lips and she looked into my eyes and made a big motion of swallowing. I knew I had left her hot and bothered, but my desire had died little by little with each spurt of my seed into her mouth.