Wife Didn't Like Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Showing her power.
2.4k words
4.46
4.8k
7
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wife Didn't Like Me Chapter 3

A fewdays later she didn't bother me and I started to feel she was done playing with me. But it wasn't long and I found out I was totally wrong.

I came home and was heading to my house when I heard her calling my name. I turned and looked and she was on her back porch waving to me to come over. So, I took a deep breath and headed over. 

"Hello there, Ms. Judy. I had some stuff for your mom but she wasn't home."

"What stuff?"

"Relax, there's nothing you need to worry about."

"They went to my gram's, she was not feeling well."

"Well, that will work very nicely then, come on in," she said as she turned and went into her house. I took a deep breath as I followed her in. She noticed I had on a mini skirt and blouse and asked, "So, Sweetie, what all do you have on under that outfit?"

"I have on a bra and thong."

"Okay, take them off. You can leave on the skirt and blouse but take off the bra and thong. NOW!"

I reached down and slipped off the thong and then unbuttoned the blouse and got rid of the bra. I started to rebutton the blouse, but after a couple of buttons she said, "Stop. I think we need some nice cleavage showing," as she reached over and pulled my skirt up a touch. "Now you look like my Slut. Come with me."

She headed into her living room... so I followed her. As I walked in, I noticed three guys were sitting around talking. Two were thirty to forty and the third was maybe a twenty-year-old.

"Well guys, this is Judy, my neighbor, who I was telling you about." 

I wondered, 'What did she tell them'?

"Judy, these are my co-workers, we are doing work at home today. I thought they could meet you since we are taking a break at this time." They all said, 'Hi', to me.  

"Come sit with me on the couch," Sue said as she went over and sat down. I followed along and as I sat down, I had to be careful with my skirt and my blouse.

Then the older man smiled at me, "Judy, I do like the outfit you have on. You are looking pretty hot."

Sue reached over, ran her hand a bit on my chest, and said, "Yes, we picked this out for you guys," as she reached up and made one of my boobs bounce as she giggled. 

"Well, we are very happy and pleased that you did."

Sue put her hand on my leg and rubbed it some, as she said, "She has very nice legs too."

"Oh, we noticed them," the oldest replied.

Then Sue pulled on one of my legs and they parted enough for them to know I had nothing on, as Sue said, "She's a young, free-spirited, girl."

Their eyes went big, as they all said, "Very nice, Judy."

"She likes sex and doesn't like things getting in the way." I know my face was red by now. 

"Nice to see that," he laughed.

Sue continued, Me and Judy get along so well and she loves to do whatever I ask her to do... just to keep me happy. Right, Judy?"

I took a deep breath before I answered her, "It makes me so happy to do so."

"We even joke around. I call her a slut and she does love that."

"Oh, is that true Judy?"

"She does call me that."

"Well, I hope we can become good enough friends that we can call you that too."

Sue smiled, " Oh, we are all friends now... You can."

"That true Judy?"

"You heard her."

"Good, you can be a slut for us all then."

Sue finished by saying, " Yes, she can." Then she turned and looked at me as she said, "Why don't you show them how slutty you can be and open your blouse up, so they can really see those hot tits of yours." I looked at her and she just smiled knowingly at me and yelled, "Now!"

With a shaking hand I finished unbuttoning my blouse, opened it the way, so my tits were in full view.

They all smiled at me, "Damn, we do like that view better."

"Oh, that is not the best one," Sue said, as she pulled on my legs, spreading them wider.

"Wow, that is a better one. We thank you for that."

"Oh, she loves doing that... that's why we nicknamed her, 'Our Slut'. Why don't you stand up, Little Slut, and show them what you look like." 

I slowly stood and did a small walk, as Sue looked at Jimmy, the 20-year-old, "Jimmy, why don't you help her out of her clothes so we can see all of her." He jumped up and walked over with shaking hands pulled my blouse the rest of the way off, making me topless. He looked at me and then at Sue.

Sue then said to him. "Well, the skirt has got to go too." He then reached out and stared at my eyes as he reached out and undid the buttons to it... and then let it fall away. He stepped back and looked down to see my bald pussy.

"Now we can see our slut better."

"Yes, we can."

Sue started to laugh and then said, "Look what our slut did to our Little Jim, with that bulge in his pants." I looked down to see he was very much turned on.

"That's not nice of our slutty Judy. Honey, why don't you get on your knees and take care of that problem for him."

I looked at her and she smiled back, "Don't be shy, you're a slut to us all, so kneel." Everybody stared at me as I knelt. 

"Time to man up, Jimmy. Move over so she can get that manhood out."

"Right here and now?"

"Yes, she wants it, I know her."

So, he moved over close to my face and I knew I had to do this, so I slowly unbuttoned and pulled down his pants and then his shorts. His cock popped out, hard as a rock, and pre cum was already on it. I guess he got over his shyness because he grabbed it and pressed it into my lips. I opened enough for him to slide some in and he went to shoving the rest into my mouth. He was starting to fuck my face, pretty fast, but by his actions I knew he wasn't going to last long.

Sue smiled at him as she said, "Jimmy, you better get a hold of that head and hold on. I don't want you to shoot any of that on my floor." He grabbed on and sure enough started to blow his load into my mouth. I had to swallow so as not to choke.

He stepped back after breathing heavily, and pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Well Jimmy, did you like that?"

"Hell yea!"

"That's good, because you just started to get our slut going and I know she can get better," she said with a wink as I looked at her when I was getting up and wiping my mouth.

"Okay Miss Slut, I think you have two guys over there that are excited... so take them into my room and show them a good time."

She looked at the guys and said to them, "You have to share now."

I looked at her and said, "I think we need some protection first."

"Well guys, do you want to use something?"

"Is she on birth control?"

"For now, she is."   

"Well, I want to fuck her bare then."

"So be it... she gets the real deal."

"You said, 'For now, she is'."

"Yes, I do plan on taking her off it soon."

"Do we get to fuck her bare then too?"

"Hell yea, but it will have to be all three of you... we don't want her to know who the daddy is."

"So, you're really going to be our slut and let us fuck you bare, like that?"

"Don't ask her, it's up to me."

"Take her away. Jimmy, you're staying here with me."

They took my hand and led me into the bedroom, "You can lay down while we catch up to you." 

I laid down and they started to peel off their clothes. They both had good size cocks, seven-eight inches inch long and they were both already getting hard.

"Just so you know, we are not Jimmy, and we don't shoot that fast. We don't mind sharing and I plan on hitting all three of your holes."

So, after they got naked, they climbed on the bed with me. The older one reached over and pulled my legs apart, "Might as well get use to these being spread, because they are going to be apart most of the time."

"Damn, Sue told us that if we came over, she could hook us up with a slut for fucking... but she didn't say you were so young and hot looking."

"I guess we are going to owe her."

"Well, she got Jimmy out there with her."

One slipped his hand up to my pussy and slowly played with it while the other one worked on my boobs.

"So, have you ever been in bed with two men before?"

"No."

"Well, we have shared before... so you're going to learn a few things then."

"May I ask what?"

"Sure, you're going to know what it's like to suck a cock while being fucked. You will know how to take two cocks in you at once. Plus, you will know how many times you can be fucked."

"But we will make it good for you," he said as he slid over and started to eat my pussy. He smiled, looking up at me, "This thing does get hot." 

With them both playing and sucking on me I couldn't help but to get horny, but I didn't know what all was going to happen to me. So, they made me wiggle about the bed, moaning to their sucking, as I was getting wetter. I was getting close to cumming when he stopped working on my pussy,

"We are going to start you out easy and work you up... so we are both going to just plan fuck you first," the one who had been eating me said as he slid up and rubbed his cock to my pussy. "I want you to have your first cum with me fucking you." He then slowly popped the head into me. He smiled at me as he slowly pushed in and out and then, back in deeper each time. I could feel myself getting close to cumming. 

"Damn it, Bitch, you're going to cum before I even get it all in you." He no sooner said that when I started to cum, pushing up into his cock. 

"Damn it, Bitch," he exclaimed, as he pulled my legs up and started to slam long and hard into me burying it as fast as he could. I was cumming so hard that his cock was sliding in deep and fast. By the time he hit bottom I was cumming again, so now he started to pound his cock into me and I didn't mind it a bit, as I pushed up to meet him, wrapping my legs around him.  He pounded me for a long time and I lost count on how many times I came. Then he slammed home and started to fill me up. For an older man I couldn't believe how much he squirted into me.

"Get the fuck off her! I want to fuck her now," the younger one said.

He rolled off laughing and the other guy jumped on top of me. He didn't waste any time putting it to me. I was filled with the other man's seed, but he was the bigger one and I knew he was putting it to me. He was fucking me hard and long into my pussy. I couldn't believe I could still cum.

It wasn't long and he was filling me up too. I looked over and the first guy was stroking his cock watching us. Finally, he finished and slid off me and the first guy slid over to me and slid his hand down to my pussy, "Damn, Girl, you got a lot coming out of you." As it came out, it ran down to my ass and onto the bed. His finger kept rubbing it and it kept following the flow. His finger, covered with their juices, poked me in the ass. He was playing with my ass by using their seed as lube.

"I want to fuck you, doggie style now," he said, as he pushed me onto my stomach and moved in behind me, pulling me up to my knees. It wasn't long before I felt his cock slide into my soaked pussy. He would slide it in and then pull out and then slide in again. I could feel him pushing their seed out of me, but then he pulled out one more time, this time he had a hold of my hips, and now I felt his cock poking my ass, as he tried to force it in. 

"Oh, damn, it that hurts."

"I know, but I'm still going to fuck your ass," he said while holding me so I couldn't get away. He kept pushing deeper and then I felt his balls hitting my ass. He was all the way in and started to fuck my ass and I was yelling, and moaning, pretty load now. So, the second guy moved over and under me. "Open your mouth so you don't make so much noise," he whispered to me as he shoved his cock into my mouth to muffle my cries. My eyes watered as they both slammed in and out of me. Then he slammed so hard into my ass, as he blew this load, that he knocked me off my legs onto my stomach. I almost bit off his partners cock, so he pulled it out of my mouth as he blew his load, shooting it all over my face. We all collapsed onto the bed and I had their seed leaking out of my body and all over the bed.

"How does your ass feel?" the younger one asked me with a chuckle.

"It's sore and it hurts."

"Well, we will wait a bit and let it calm down. But we will need to get back to it... you got to find out how it feels to have one cock in your pussy and one in your ass, being fucked by both of us."