All Comments on 'Wife Experiences a Younger Guy'

by Desertfun22

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoit5 months ago

Maybe lose the condom next time?

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

very good. three winners, no losers

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino5 months ago

So what's in it for hubby? Wife sluts around whilst he gets sloppy seconds. Doesn't seem very equitable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And in the morning she was gone forever...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Desert, just go there and pound sand till yah drop, maybe that’s what yah do the best.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So once wasn't enough and she is already wanting it again. Sounds like the beginning of the end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ic69cunter...funny you should mention "losers" with your comment. You definitely know intimately what it feels like to be one.

Stupid story. Pathetic husband. Just green lighted his wife to be a whore. They'll be divorced inside of a year.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nothing more hotter than sharing your wife with a younger man who has a bigger cock. My size and performance aren't good so when I allowed my wife to go on an overnight date with our single neighbor to a wedding out of town.

After that they dated and had sex regularly leaving me as a cuckold husband which really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Asinine, and too many assholes here.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Thank God we were sitting at a table, because I knew exactly what she meant, and my cock got hard just from hearing her propose the idea." That's what "in it" for hubby. She got what she married, she deserves whatever the dumb shit will allow her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Definitely no condom next time so that hubby gets a good load down his throat…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife experienced an older man and I hired a younger lawyer and divorced her using what her daddy insisted on me signing a prenuptial agreement. I didn't sign it until I was treated equal. The one that cheated left with personal belongings only. I gave the money and 1/2 of what we accumulated during our marriage back to her parents if they agreed not to tell her about it. Close to a year later we had ran into each other and she asked if she could sit with me. I said ok. We remarried and are doing great. The children were a little slow especially the 2 older children but things are back to normal as can be expected.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This guy would come in a job we worked at and was saying how five years earlier his marriage was damaged almost to the end but therapy for two years helped them out . They fell to a smooth talking young Jamaican while getting high on a fun trip. He told them let loose have fun and asked about fantasy while all were drunk and high at happy hour by the pool. He told them most middle aged married white mothers love to let loose when kids are gone and the hubby usually lets it happen as a gift while being able blame it on the heavy partying. He said that he checked all her boxes off being younger, great shape huge cock and black local. Late that night in a bad drunken decision he went with them to the room and fucked the wife over and over . He had her facing hubby telling him how this black cock was owning her ass . This went on until sunrise then had her blowing him until they went to breakfast. The hubby was devastated then that day at pool side happy hour she wanted him again . At the room with fucking started he had drinks delivered to room by his friend and talked her as a tip to blow him while her fucked her. They then dped her crazy switch from ass , pussy and mouth. Turns they were 18 and younger than the couples kids . The husband said it was enough as he was pissed and felt abused by them and she was embarrassed by how they dominated her having her do crazy sexual things she would never do while verbally abusing both hubby and wife. She apologized repeatedly for getting out of control and was sorry, embarrassed and would never do that again . They told them don’t feel bad we fuck so many married bitches on vac. They get high and out of control. A chance at getting out of reality for a couple of days .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This excellent story mirrors our experience as I watched my nervous wife of 26 years, Sharon, being mounted by a much younger man in our hotel after a marriage reception, and listening to her intense gasps of pleasure with her sheer stockinged legs wrapped around this youngster and then witnessing his intense ejaculation inside my unprotected wife.

It was her only other experience with a man, and we learned afterwards that just that one time could result in the 47 year old wife getting pregnant with twins which shocked our friends and three grown up children. We should have used the condoms!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Many years ago my wife and I separated over an affair I had with another woman who had been a "friend" to us both. The affair lasted just about five years and we drifted away from one another, each of us ending up with our spouses.

Shortly thereafter, I discovered that my wife was having an affair of her own, feeling justified in her actions because of what I had done. She found another man 25 years her junior and found the excitement we had lost with each other. For a second time we found ourselves at the point where divorce had become a real possibility. She wasn't trying to hide what she was doing and seemed proud that a younger man found her attractive enough to sleep with her.

A few days before our divorce would have been finalized, we ran into one another and began talking. Before we left the restaurant we had decided to mend our fences and try to revive our marriage. We were able to come to agreement and she moved back in with me the following week.

That agreement gave us each some freedoms we had never discussed or thought of. We decided that we could each have others in our lives, up to and including people we would have sex with both as a couple and separately.

How exciting those nights and days were when she would slide into our marital bed, still wet with the sperm of another man inside of her. Kisses that tasted of the fluids she had swallowed with her appreciative lovers along with the very real feelings of putting my cock inside of her to feel what had been left by her lovers, listening to her describe her night out. They only served to make our own love stronger.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Cuck let’s old cow chase young meat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous