Wife Gets me Naked for her Friend! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it was Erin I had just made cum, I would move up and kiss her and maybe ask her how she wanted to fuck, so I went with that. As I was kissing her she put her arms and legs tightly around me, that was the unspoken answer I was looking for. My hard cock was now pushing against her pussy, I could feel the piercing it made contact with, she reached down and helped to guide my cock in her, showing how much she wanted it in her. I went slow, she was wet but not lubricated enough yet for a full stroke.

Oh, it felt so good having my cock in such a gorgeous young lady, I hoped she did not feel like she was fucking an old guy, 11 years is a lot but a 36-year old does not look or act that much different from a 30-year-old, her husbands age he was a few years older than her.

It was not long before I was making full strokes, and trying to maintain a slow but steady pace. She was responding by tightening her grip on me with both her legs and arms. I had my head next to hers and I decided to go for some deep kisses, why, because that is one of the things I get off on, that extra feeling of intimacy it adds. She must have liked it as she was returning them and did not seem to want to quit. It was intimacy she was missing with her husband away so long. She could get a fuck from a dildo.

I did not feel a need to change positions, just modify the one we are in. I lifted her legs up higher, that raised her bottom and gave me a more direct approach with my cock. I could go even deeper and maybe speed up a little. I don't know if the piercing helped or just my angle as she seemed to be breathing harder and probably approaching another orgasmic event.

I know I am doing alright when I am told things like, "oh that feels so good, I needed that, don't ever stop" and eventually it was, "go harder, fuck me harder." I did, and she responded by digging her nails into my back, it's OK, it's a pain I am willing to accept, as my pleasure was enough to override it, and any marks or scratches would be a badge of honor. She came and tightened her grip even more. I guess I could have sped up and go for my own, but I wanted to stay in this young beauty a little longer.

It was quiet other than the noises the two of us were making, quiet is a real surprise from this crew. They must have been too busy watching, and yes I felt tongues again. Two of the girls have shoulder-length hair, and at least one was letting it sweep across my back and ass, it was new and felt good, my whole body was super sensitive now. I never have or would have dreamed of having this many women taking part in fucking me. Someone was cupping my balls, but tenderly, and to not be left out, one was running her hands through my hair. I would never tell Erin, but this was the fuck of my life, and I could not imagine getting another chance like it again.

Even with my controlled stroking I was not going to delay this much longer. It just came up on me and I could only manage to get one word out, and it was SOON! I had no doubt Erin was ready to use her trademark prostate move on me when I came, she already had her finger deep in my ass. Someone else had my balls and squeezed them as I exploded in her, she was so tight, and thought I could feel more cum pushing out around my cock then ever before, and probably did with Erin's help. I stopped and left my cock in her, everyone else backed off as I delivered and received some kisses, they were tender ones. Then they were all crowding in as I slowly removed my cock and revealed my masterpiece. I am not exaggerating when I tell you there was oohs and ahhs from the girls. Erin was there immediately to clean me off with her tongue. My knob was still sensitive, and I was now squirming a little as she licked.

Jill was displaying the pie I gave her with her legs in the air, and made a request of her friends that I had never heard of anyone making before. She asked if anyone had a thin pad, the kind women would use to stop from spotting, she explained she wanted to feel the cum in her, not running down her leg, and for as long as possible. Marge said yes, but ask if she could take a picture of the pie, and promised to make sure it was cropped. Jill said OK, but only if it was her own phone, and she would crop and share it later. Maybe disappointing any pie eaters there, as she held her legs up so not to let it spill out, until Marge helped her pull her panties on, with a pad already applied by one of the girls, someone always has a pad.

It was a beautiful but awkward period that followed. Most of the girls had dressed and were giving Jill hugs and kissing her on her cheek.

What about me, I did a good part of the work, put on my best performance and no one wanted to hug the naked guy with the limp and still dripping cock, and balls that were hurting from someones over zealous squeezing. All I got was a few pinches of my ass cheeks, I kept my legs together to protect my ball's. Then Erin got a hold of me and gave me a tight and long hug while whispering in my ear. "I love you, you showed them all how a real man makes love, I hope you know I am going to expect that kind of loving from you more often."

My boxers were shredded, but I could have pulled my pants on, but no, this all started with her wanting them to see my cock, I was still drunk, so I was going to let them have their fill. Marge looked at me with puppy dog eyes, and I gave her a head nod, it was all I needed to do. She was down, and had my cock in her mouth. No one complained, they all love Marge, and so do I she is such a sweet person. I figured if she could get it up again, I would fuck her with it.

This time I was standing, and Marge and I were the only ones on display naked, I could look around to observe my wife's friends as they watched me getting my hard cock sucked, that was another first for me. I had to wonder if they were staring at my cock, or at Marge's big breast pressed against me. My answer came as one of the girls yelled fuck her big tit's with your hard cock, it was like something you would hear in a male strip club, and I was all for it. I never fucked tits that big before. She laid down and pushed them together, and they covered all but the head of my cock, I was balls deep in her tits.

I spent some time in between them, I was enjoying having my rock hard cock on display as I fucked her as I again observed the girls giving us their attention, and wanted to make sure my cock was ready to shoot another load, hopefully it would be a decent one, I wanted to give her something to remember. Marge gave me even some more time, as she pulled me closer to use her mouth to make sure she was going to get a hard cock.

Now I was so hard my cock was standing straight out like a teenagers. It was time, so I asked her how she wanted to fuck, she chose from behind, and I asked for a pillow to lift her ass up. She moved her legs tightly together the moment I entered her, she wanted a tight fuck, who doesn't I guess. I have to say for her age and size her pussy felt snug as soon as I entered it.

I stroked her as she massaged her own clit, and it was not long before she came the first time. She was not extremely loud, but her sounds of pleasure were continuous. I continued to stroke her at a moderated pace until she came again, and felt it was time to go for it. The girls had settled down, and other than a few strokes I could feel on my ass and thighs I was on my own. I had to assume that since she had not been fucked in a while she would want the shot and small pie I had left for her. She expressed her pleasure as I released, and she tightened her grip on my cock, she had good muscle control of her vagina in this position, it was extra pleasure for me. She rolled over on her side and I crawled up to hug her and give her some tender kisses, and get to feel her breast against my chest one last time.

It was by no means a charity fuck, this mature was a pure pleasure to fuck, I would do it again if Erin gives me the chance. As I stood in front of the now dressed girls, I was getting sober, but the high of being naked for the crowd took over. They were done with me, but I stayed naked. I was enjoying being the nights stud for some hot MILFs, and was proud of my sexual performance. Jill gave me a long kiss, and hug, and thanked me with her wonderful smile, her dimples were showing, and her blue eyes penetrated my soul. I knew this was going to be something to remember for a long time, forever.

I stood on the front stoop naked, and kissed everyone goodbye, I hoped one of the nosy neighbor women would see me, this exhibitionist kink had grown on me. Two stayed, and were going to share a bed, one grabbed my cock and the other my ass, and jokingly told me I could join them as soon as Erin was asleep, at least I thought they were joking. Two others shared a UBER as they live in the same neighborhood, Jill got her own.

I guess I am off the hook now, everyone in her club has seen my cock, if fact they all sucked and fucked me, and I have no idea other than Jill, Ellie and Marge, who was a good fuck or not. I am sure she will eventually find someone new for me to flash, she always does, and I probably will give in, because now I know I might get to fuck them.

I am a lucky guy to have Erin as a wife that gets off sharing me with her friends.

The End.


12