Wife Gets My Cock Ready for Niece!

Story Info
My slut wife gets my cock-meat ready for my hot young niece.
2.3k words
4.15
21.8k
42
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My raven haired, brown eyed striking wife Jane and I, had a great relationship with our cute dimpled, 5'1, 19 year-old niece Ally. She didn't get on with her mum and stepdad so spent a lot of time with us even more so especially after my daughter Nelly went to university staying in her bed. Since starting a part job and her college near us we'd seen her more and more. She was like a replacement daughter for my big bosom tanned wife.

Sitting on my large L shape charcoal couch finishing a beer that I'd now swapped for a glass of wine, I watched Ally outside wearing white & pink pumps, tight black leggings and a cream cropped sweater showing off her navel, through the glass of the sliding doors. She was curiously animated, her head in her phone, then taking calls, some sort of argument, maybe her mom, step dad, or friend? I wondered how long she would be as we were meant to be watching some dance TV program she liked together.

The dying sun in the cooling dusk framed small her shape. The sweater was sexy, with a wide loose neck that showed off one shoulder, sporting a Hello Kitty print, plus a rainbow, a stylistic unicorn and a bear on the front. She finished off a bottle of beer as I watched her wavy, curled, shoulder length hair bounce in time with her pert ample breasts intently. My flaccid cock stirred. I was glad the glass was mirror tinted and that she couldn't see me inside.

I'd not thought about her sexually until she stayed over after a nigh-out to celebrate her 18th birthday. With my wife still out, in the middle of the night the little nymph jumped my bed, cuddled against me in her pyjamas... whether on purpose or not her hands kept finding a way to my package, and she started stroking at my underwear! Alarmed, I had to put her back in my daughter's room with her old dolls on display on shelves.

I'd used Nelly's childhood toys to get some sordid sexual relief. I'd cum in the face of her makeup & hair dressing heads, with blinking eyes. I loved the cum dripping from it lifeless lashes and chin... but like my wife's pussy, tits and face, it was a nightmare to clean after blowing my load. I'd wanked over her Barbie, Disney, and Bratz dolls more times than I cared to remember. But my favourite was Nell's stunning three foot Barbie doll. Beautiful blonde, straight hair and light complexion, pink heels and rainbow coloured dress. Like a nonce in an ice cream van, I loved emptying my sacks over its little plastic face.

After the encounter that night with Ally, I wished it was my nineteen-year-old niece's cute face and her nose and chin that was dripping with my cum instead of the toys. Even if emptying my balls was great fun and wanking to decapitated-like heads with my trousers around my ankles, it wasn't a great look, especially when Jane, my wife caught me! Annoyed at first, calling me a pedo and a perv, surprisingly she thought it was hot, it turned her on, and if she had known Jane would have kept her old dolls to maybe stuff in her flaps!

Since then guiltily I beat my meat over Ally's holiday photos, her lime green bikini and her young hot friends to get some sick pleasure. I felt bad afterwards, but nevertheless I crossed line again, taking her panties, thongs, socks anything I could get my hands on from the laundry basket. Like a pedo in a park, I played with my cock, masterbating with her sweaty socks or sweet stained panties, cumming hard thinking about her athletic compact frame. I wanted to lick her armpits, ass crack and clit, even her face would do.

I even enjoyed blasting a load over her leather pump trainers. On occasions after Ally's night's out I enjoyed wanking over her strappy heels. Once I secretly jizzed on her pizza, and she drunkenly ate it without a clue. It was sick and sordid but so much fun. I wanted to tell Jane, confess, maybe it would put an end to my amped weird perverse acts, but I wasn't sure how she'd react.

With my head to the side I was momentarily distracted when Ally smiled, checking herself out in the mirrored sliding doors. Before carrying on with her conversation. I was glad I couldn't hear what was going on.

All of a sudden I felt a foot on my crotch.

"A semi hard-on, I thought so," Jane said, standing in front of me, her red pedicure toes between my legs, "It's not my feet, so it must be my ninteen -year-old making you hard? You fucking cocker sucker." Using her tongue to poke out her cheek, she simutaneously moved her loose fist horizontally like brushing her teeth, making it clear what being a cocksucker entailed.

"Do you like tight teens, do they turn you on?" she asked, sitting down sipping a glass of wine. "I don't mean our Nelly, I mean teens. Like our niece Ally?" she fired quizzically, in her pink silk, black buttoned night shirt and matching shorts.

I didn't know what to say, and sat there embarrassed looking down at the empty beer bottle and my full glass of wine.

She rubbed her feet across my hardening member, "Ally can't see us... take that cock out, as you know you she can't see in from outside," Jane said, with a sly grin, pulling her top up, briefly flashing her huge tits.

Had she seen me wanking before when Ally's had been sunbathing or me jizzing over her photos or clothes? I shifted on the couch.

"She's so small, cute and pretty?" smile Jane, he tanned deep cleavage bursting from her partly unbuttoned night shirt. I'm a good-wife, right?"

I was a little hesitant, Ally could come back in the house at anytime. I didn't want to reply to Jane's comment incase it was some-kind of trap! I did as I was told and willingly unzipped my jeans and I took out my half mast cock.

"Look at that hubby-chubby rod," Jane said, "a nasty perv-cock, that you're always knuckle shuffling," she beamed, moving her tanned legs and perfect feet.

For a moment I thought she knew of the encounters Nelly's and Ally's friends and shooting creamy loads over Ally's food. But it had to be a coincidence.

With the perfect view of the growing damp-patch between Jane's legs I could see the outline of her mound and cameltoe through her sexy pink black rimmed bottoms. My slut wife was getting a kick out of it all.

"Face forward mister!" her voice echoed over the TV, and I did what she instructed. "Let me play with that wife and niece loving cock!"

I faced forward while Jane fucked me with her soft feet. "Thinking about my niece are you?" she said, as my precum dripped and rubbed across her soles.

"Good hubby," she said, watching my stripper-pole dick intently. Suddenly, she stopped and faced forward.

"Yummy," she whispered, and moved to sit next to me as I let out a sigh of frustration mixed with fear of getting caught.

"Look at Ally," Jane commanded, as she wrapped one of her manicured hands around my sticky dick. "Look at the little slut teen," she demanded as she cupped my balls and started jerking me off.

"Look at her firm teen body, and imagine how tight and wet her cunny must get in those panties and leggings," she husked, as Ally paced the patio.

"She's not jail bait, but I think she's still a virgin. Clit and gash-hole like a vice. Imagine her fucking you on the couch, in Nelly's room, or our bedroom. Image how her young pussy pubes are trimmed, like mine or peach smooth. Imagine Ally sliding up and down on your hard rod. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

As she wanked me off - my pulsating cock in her hands gave her all the answers she needed. After a while she stopped, repositioned herself and leaned across the cushions with her head in my lap.

"Don't take your eyes off my fucking niece perv!" she said, looking up - side eyeing me. "You're going to shoot your load while you look at the little girl." she said crazed, as she gobbled up my throbbing cock in her slutty red lipstick mouth. It was a dirty side I usually only see at parties when she's had a few drinks.

"Fuck my face!" she garbled, with my cock meat hanging out of her chops.

She swallowed my entire cock in her endless throat, right down to my balls. As she took it, I leched over her my niece's covered tight ass and firm breasts as Jane demanded. Ally was so toned from dancing. The curly hair virgin actually was very slutty looking just like her aunty. That mop of hair would be perfect for gripping while fucking her tight slit from behind.

"Imagine your cum in my face, and all in her curly hair -baby - it's so wrong but so right."

As if on cue, Ally bent down with her black to us, tying her laces, phone between her ear and shoulder. The skin of her neck and ankles was enough to get me dripping, as she bent over inspecting her legs, with her ass cheeks in my direction.

"Would you want to see your wife licking her young slit? Would you wanna stretch out her ass and pussy?" pursed Jane.

Her words got me even harder as I gawped at sight of the young shapley beauty, and her aunty, my wife, sucking me off... edging me closer to cumming. I just imagined pulling the teen's hair, ploughing into her tight pussy in the same position she was bent in garden. Her flexible firm body making my load erupt...

As I was about to shoot in my wife's slut mouth, Ally looked around, unbeknownst her aunty was buried in my crotch feet away. Then the smoky green eyed teen locked eyes with me even though she was looking at herself, turning to the side checking out her own ass, playing with her hair.

She had no idea it was ogling her as she blew a kiss, before rolling her eyes at her own reflection. I was like she was blowing me a kiss. Both Jane (cock in mouth) and I watched her ass, she sexily walked down the garden path.

The hair, the walk, the hips, the ass, the kiss... I gripped Jane's hair with my free hand, forcing her further onto my cock and balls. I thought about her Ally's perfect frame. Jane gagged and spluttered, basting my balls with spit and saliva as her bulging eyes became blood shot.

I came hard in my wife's throat, shooting wads of seemingly endless cum. It was always fun hearing the bitch gagging and choking trying to swallow it all. But it was especially pleasing with Jane knowing I was thinking about Ally.

After lifting her sweaty head from my throbbing meat, Jane licked and polished my cock clean, "You came hard thinking about my little cunt Ally didn't you?" Jane asked, eating up the spunk from my jeans with a slurp.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly say," I smiled.

"Good boy," she said huskily, standing up, makeup running down her face, her lipstick smeared across her chops. She gave me a sloppy spunky kiss, while I cheekily felt her mound through the PJs.

"You're such a perv", she spat, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Maybe I'll sit on your pedocock while you watch your daughter and niece fuck?" she smiled giving a wink. "Ally will be coming in to watch that TV show dance final," she added fixing her face and hair.

That dirty bitch was good, I thought. While not a pedo, maybe it was my perv-cock that turned her on? I thought, as I put my dropping cock away.

Ally bounced up the path smiling, the flesh of her smooth shoulder and bellybutton on display. The phone call had clearly gone her way. I wondered if one day, it would go my way and I'd get uncle-fuck her? But that was incest... I couldn't do that, what would Jane think or do?

As Jane went to get more wine from the kitchen, Ally brushed past her with a beer in hand, but it was more of a rub. Seeing her firm ass in her leggings rub against Jane was stirring, as I looked over her tiny frame, I had to believe that there was nothing in it.

Then a warped thought ran across my mind that had not occurred to me before. Could a threesome unfold? Would Jane assist and help me ruin this little cunt, they both seemed to be willing, with Jane blowing me while watching Ally, to Ally getting into bed with me, they maybe bang up for it. I pictured Ally laying back on the couch, Jane on her knees eating her young cunt, while I push Jane's face into my nieces joy-hole, ploughing her hard, my balls slapping in against Jane's ass... or even better, Ally's lapping at Jane's hairy pussy while I bang my nieces tight holes from behind. Before splashing my creamy jizz over the old and young bitches. The fucked-up hot scenarios were endless.

Nonetheless, Ally was here in my home, happy, old enough to drink, and old enough to fuck. With my glass of wine and Ally's dance show about to start, it was a great excuse for her to join me on the couch instead of looking at her phone.

Ally gave me an excited peck on the cheek with her sweet lips. Who knew what the night would bring? I thought, with my cock-meat growing again...