All Comments on 'Wife Has a Surprise for Him'

by pegged3

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
johnnyrocketjohnnyrocketalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Loved every minute of this story! This is basically how I got addicted to letting women do this to me. Please continue with this. I would love to see how far this will go!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story!

This is a great beginning for a series. When I was in college, I dated a married woman. Eventually, she wanted her hubby to watch while I put her through her paces in the local hotel. On our third meeting, she asked me, in front of hubby, if I would ever let a guy suck my cock. I knew where this was going so I responded that I had already in high school. I had a fellow student suck me off when I would get really horny but he had to swallow my cum, all of it. I said, "Jan, you know that because that's what you have to do." Anyway, she was leading up to wanting to see hubby suck my dick, preferably after it had been thrusting up deep into her vagina for a while. She wanted him to taste her innermost flavors . . .off of my cock , . .LOL

Needless to say, hubby got to taste my cock a lot during the next few months. Jan would literally cum in her pants watching me dominate him and make him my bitch.

Just for old time sake, that's where I'd like to see YOUR story go, you on your knees for her lover while they both get off on the domination/submission.

\

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great

your story has a great feel to it, my wife even let me cum reading it out , keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where was the punishmentÉ

Wow! Oh I loved reading this story, I`m sure there is a repeat performance cumming up again in the morning (for sure hubby should be sleeping with the butt plug in place every night from now on). I was expecting a sound spanking punishment of some kind before the strapon action though. Or a surprise vibrating egg inside the butt plug with the wife holding the remote. Perhaps a couple ideas for the next story and please do continue. 5 of 5 stars (I`d easily double the stars to 10 of 10 for sure)

FASfanFASfanalmost 8 years ago
That was a good story ...

... please don't spoil future chapters by doing what so many writers of this genre do, and keep it 'in-house', with no outsiders; that would make it an even better story.

Well done -- four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What happens if she goes too far

What happens if she goes too far.

What if there is a humiliating episode and the husband leaves, then perhaps scares his wife with divorce. How does she make it up to him?

How do they have fun with limits?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WHY?

why a strap-on story with BDSM/fem dom elements? why not just a strap-on story?

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category

Fem/dom in BDSM or Fetish - not Loving Wives. Of course this site has the vast majority of stories about anything but loving wives in the LW category. Here the wife is in love with the power & control over her husband. Though consensual, there isn't love or praise for him but humiliation. His future looms bleak in this marriage. Befuddles me why others find this story appealing - not a loving marriage scenario but a dominating fuck scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not hers for long

So without conversation, she lives out her fantasies and abuses the crap out of him. In the first place when she jammed her "cock" down his throat in the manner described I imagine her would have choked and vomited all over her. Next she would have torn his ass up badly and left it bleeding. And this is what you want from a wife? I don't think so. Too one-sided. Time for a divorce and maybe a trip to the hospital. Get a good lawyer and leave her with nothing. Ugly story of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Question

Is pushing a piece of plastic down your husbands throat really erotic?

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Amazing story especially considering it's your first. Can't wait to read more from you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Ignore the nay sayers, this is a great fetish story!

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 8 years ago
I agree - great fetish story

I am NOT into the idea of sucking on a plastic dick so don't get turned on by that part of it but all the rest...HOT DAMN.

Good set up, good take-down.

Thanks for sharing.

Biker_TypeBiker_Typeover 7 years ago

Great action adventure not sure I'd like sucking my wife's rubber cock, but imay need to email her this story and see what happens!

LI KerwellLI Kerwellover 7 years ago
Great Story

Really great work! And your first one. Gonna read the next one now

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just like my wife and me

This is very similar to when my wife fed me her strap-on cock for the first time. I loved it and after sucking it for a while she then fucked me deep and hard with it. It was the start of regular femdom dominance by her over her husband. We have also progressed to me sucking a real cock (her male co-worker) and she loves it when I suck cock and get fucked too. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like my mistress

This is similar to what my mistress does to me -- except that my wife watches while my mistress fucks me. We also met at a hotel the first time she fucked me but I had to go to the front desk and tell the person why I was there. I was dressed in my panties, nylons, bra, and sexy dress (yes my mistress crossdresses me) and I had to tell the person that I was there to get fucked and to suck my first real cock. They giggled as they told me the room to go to and everyone in line at the desk heard me. It was so humiliating but also turned me on so so much. Now both me and my wife are bitches for our mistress. She fucks both of us and we both suck her cock and the real cock of her other male sub. Please tell more stories like this one. It was so hot.

justfunfor2justfunfor2over 6 years ago
Very good!

This is a very good story. I love the way she takes control over him. The only thing I would have different is he has to clean up his own cum like a good slut. Very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
EDH

THIS. I NEED this in my life. It's like the author put one of my hottest fantasies into words. Just add a few good spankings in there for me. I'll be a good boy and do as I'm told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

At least have the smarts and do the readers the courtesy of posting this garbage in BDSM or fetish. This was a joke. In the first place, I think he looks at the items she left, throws them in the trash and heads out to get a good dinner and watch some sports at a sports bar. He NEVER goes to the motel room. Nor would he answer his cell phone if it rang. The next day he went looking for a divorce attorney. Because who wants to stay married to a bat-shit-crazy woman that would do shit like this with no conversation before hand to see if he was even interested. If the situation were reversed people would be crying that he was using and abusing his wife. Poorly conceived, badly written trash.

1 star

Beaty84BeastBeaty84Beastover 5 years ago
Worked for US

I was searching for something while my lover was plugged and caged to turn him on (we don't live together). I came across this gem. I loved the control she had and he LOVED her getting off on the power of it. Made us both hot and horny for each other.

maamsboymaamsboyabout 5 years ago
Tha mysterious box

Great story of discovering a female led relationship. Loved how hubby had been made to anticipate the contents of that mysterious box! But he really should have been spanked for having worn too much clothing against his wife's wishes. This naughty young man has to learn to obey every word of his better half! Looking forward to reading the next chapter in the series. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a turn on

This is an amazing story that has me ready for a night of submission and passion. I’m about to get ready to put on my lingerie and stocking and heels and give myself to my wife for some amazing loving.

shineonu2shineonu2almost 2 years ago

The story and everything within it is awesome. I wouldn't change a thing. Something came to me, while listening to this however and this is why I gave you a 4 out of 5, instead of a solid 5. What came to me is the animus coming from the wife. It is present in nearly all of these pegging stories. It is as if the women believe that they are only treating the male, in the same way that males have always treated women?! But that is categorically untrue. If most men treated most women in such a manner, RAPE would be screamed from every bedroom. I don't understand how women can actually believe that all of their injustices have been forced upon them by men and this gives them an opportunity for "Payback?!" It's time to grow up and develop the acceptance of "Personal Responsibility" for your own contributing parts that you have participated in. Yet... Keep Smiling...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Disappointing.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good, hopefully she will find a lover for both of them, he can watch her being pleasured, and she can watch him suck a real cock and take it up the ass for her entertainment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous