All Comments on 'Wife Invites Me to Join Her Lover'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
Here is who Maggie chose to share herself with

"Even though my wife and I have tried swinging a bit over the years,I don't know if I could be as supportive as you are especially when Maggie and I have such a powerful connection."

Maggie lets sex drop down to once a week then springs a preplanned fuck-fest with Gordon on her husband. She felt bad that he did not join in the last time, so she calls for a threesome. Okay, why not reciprocate with a FMF threesome with one of her lady friends or Hubby's old girlfriend?

I had a friend over for dinner. My friend ate his steak then ask me to share mine. He then took the steak off the plate and put it on the grill to cook it the way he liked it. He then ate most of the meat, had me cut it up for him and feed it into his mouth. He did later thank me and hoped we could do it again soon, but not at his house because he didn't like company!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

This marriage is toast. She wanted to insure hubby knows his place as #2 - showers with friend - extra solo fucking with friend - friend shaving pussy - putting friends cock in her pussy (giving it away) - getting hit in the face with friend's cock - he sleeps alone. this was supposed to be a joint effort. Of course he is toast - friend is a navy seal - master cocksman with a super cock how cuck standard. Even the friend was surprised how much hubby allowed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Yet another Navy Seal who is a sex freak. Do they get special training?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
On the case!

Once again, the Anonymous Porno Patrol keeps the comment section safe for red-blooded hetero American men! Think of the dedication they must have, to read story after story that they find "disgusting," a process that must take them hours every day, all so they can warn us how terrible wife-sharing is! Surely these heroes deserve our thanks...because they certainly don't have lives.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Thanks, StarGuy and ANON 2cents

If I HAD to choose either of Hubby's 'shares', I find myself preferring the 'observer' option. Please understand, this is kinda like choosing between gas chamber or lethal injection! In the 'observer' mode, it is Hubby's choice. In the '3some' mode, Sweetie systematically demonstrates that Hubby is a distant second in her Lust Life!

Somewhere early on (after the second slight), Hubby should have quietly left the room, and the house ... returning (perhaps) around 10am or so ... IF (and only if) The Bull Seal's car is gone!

I found the telling to be adequate, but dependent on a reader having recently read a prior tale to quickly understand the nuances of their involvement with Gordon!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyable series of stories

I have read several offerings from OkayJack and I like the characters. Whether or not his hot wife, Maggie, really does all these erotic things doesn't matter to me. The stories are plausible, very erotic and fun. No pain or humiliation involved and everyone seems to have a good time. Jack and Maggie seem to have a healthy relationship and these sex scenes seem to work for them.

Also agree with one of the "critics" about the need to read previous stories to understand the dynamics of the characters. Should these stories "stand alone" for readers who are not "regulars?" Don't know the answer to that but I do like this author and look forward to more offerings. Only wish that photos could be included. I am sure they would be very hot.

shang40shang40about 10 years ago
Double fucked wife

My indian hindu wife had long affair with her colleague . Initially it was a secret but with my full knowledge they used to have sex and I liked it since those nights she is al wet sticky and tasty.

Once he came and my sexy brahmin wife told me that let us be with us in bed. I wanted to taste his cock and I did. And he allowed me to fuck her cunt and then she moved on top. This gave unique position to Prashant to take Ass and make her Anal Slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot fucking story !!

WOW............great story. Hot and steamy with enough descriptive dialog to make me hard as a rock while reading it. Keep up the good work and send us some more hot stories.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Share

Wife let's him have sloppy seconds. How special that is. What an utterly stupid story.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
VERY FUN SERIES

its about time they did wife sharing the right way... hubby present and involved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why does the wife expect him to suck her lover's cock but not expect the same of the lover? This is the same disrespect as ever other cuckold story. Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Like all "hotwives," Maggie is a selfish slut who has little respect for her cuckold husband. Like all cucks, Jack has homosexual urges he does not know how to address without a female proxy. Their pathologies bind them together. The chains attaching cuck and slut grow stronger (and heavier) as each falls further into depravity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous