Wife is Curious Ch. 06

Story Info
He come back.
2.2k words
4.15
5.4k
8
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/10/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had the house to myself, so I just put on some booty shorts and a blouse that I just tied up to let my belly have some air. Then I heard a knock at the door... so I went to opened it, "What the fuck you doing here?" I asked when I saw it was Clyde.

"I had a deliever to do and had to stop and see my little white slut," he said as he stepped in, shut the door, and wrapped his arms around me as he pushed me up against the wall.

"Remember the last time you saw me? You sold me off to that trucker and left me there for him to use me, as he wanted."

He leaned in and shoved his tongue into my mouth as he reached up and grabbed my boobs... and played with them. He reached down and grabbed my ass and picked me up off the floor. He was carried me down the hallway to my bedroom... then he threw me onto the bed.

"Yes, I remember that... but I had to go and I knew you liked black cock," he stated as he stood there, took off his clothes and his big, beautiful, black cock popped out, hard as a rock. 'Damn, that cock'!

"I've got to deliver my load soon, so you need to get out of those clothes so I can give it to you."

I found myself tearing off my blouse, fighting off my shorts, and then I laid back for him.

He stroked his cock and smiled at me, "You're mad at me... but you're more than willing to give that pussy to me," he said as he leaned forward... and spread my legs more.

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me, asshole."

He laughed as he leaned in and buried his face into my pussy. He worked it and got it so hot and wet. I found myself grinding on his face and not long, he had me cumming again.

He stopped and climbed up on top of me, "I'm going to fuck the hell out of you, Bitch." I felt his cock hit my pussy and then he started to slam it home. He wasn't anywhere near being gentle about it, as he slammed it home. Within three strokes, he had it buried deep in me and then he just started to pound me with long hard strokes. I had my legs wrapped around him and I held on as I moaned out, "Yes."

He slammed it home and filled me again. I think he saved it for me, based on how much he pumped into me. When he was done, he slowly pulled out and got off the bed. His cock was semi-hard and covered with my juices.  He started to get dressed, as he left me laid out on the bed naked as his seed leaked out of me.

"I have to go get my load off, but I'm not done with you. I want you to come and pick me up at my truck tonight... about eleven p.m." Then he stepped out of the bedroom but returned quickly and threw a bag on the bed, "That's my new gift for you to wear. Remember, no panties or bra when you're with me," and then he walked out the door.

I slid off the bed, wondered to myself, 'Why do I let him fuck me, after what he did to me the last time'? I picked up the bag and dumped it. The only thing in it was a black dress, garter belt and stockings, and a pair of three-inch heels. I held up the dress and found out it was a micro mini one, with a very low-cut top. I held it up in front of me and looked at it in the mirror, 'Damn', as I thought, 'this is probably not even going to cover me'. So, I slid it on to see how it fit. My boobs were almost out and I looked down at them... It did cover my pussy, but not by much.

"He really thinks I'm going to wear this outfit?"  As I turned and looked myself over in it.  I reached up, cupped my boobs, and they almost fell out. But then I slid my hand to my legs and then up, as I hit my still wet pussy.  

"Damn it, he knows I will!"  So, I put the stuff away, took a shower, and thought all day as I wondered what we were going to do tonight.  My pussy remained wet all day.

So later, Jim went to bed, I slipped into our spare bathroom, took a shower, and did my hair and makeup ... I even used hot red lipstick! I got dressed and looked in the mirror, "Damn you, Judy... you are a slut," I said to myself as I tiptoed out the door.

I pulled up and he slid out of this truck. He walked over to me and said, "Slide over, I'm driving," so he slid in behind the wheel... looked at me, and continued, "I did pick the right outfit for you," as he pulled me back beside him. He wrapped his arm around me and gave the top of the dress a tug. My one nip peeked out from under my dress, "Yes, this is the one for you."

He pulled out and started to drive to the city, a few miles away. His hand slid down, rubbed my stockinged leg, and then moved up to my pussy.  He pulled my legs apart to be able to play with me as he drove. He played until I started to moan and he knew I was about to cum. Then he stopped, "Not yet, my little slut... I want you all horny for later." He did this a couple of times during the drive. Once in the city, he drove to a bit poorer side of the city and then he pulled into a small, dark looking, bar.

"Why are we here?"

"Oh, a fellow driver said this is a nice place," he answered as he pulled me out of the car. He stopped, looked at me once I was out and standing up, then he smiled, "Damn, you do look like a hot slut in that outfit, plus that red lipstick finished you off."

"You picked it."

He smiled, as he led me in, I saw it was a bit dimly lit inside. I noticed the whole place was black people, but for me. There were a few couples, but mostly single guys who drank and played pool.  They all turned and looked at us and I knew what they were thinking... 'What the fuck is she doing here'?

There was one empty stool at the bar, so he led me over to it and ordered us some drinks. I was careful as I got on the stool with this dress on. The guy beside me watched me closely to see if I made it okay.

So, we have a couple of drinks and everybody got used to me being there and chatted away. But occasionally, Clyde would reach over and rub my leg and then he would pull my legs apart.

I whispered to him, "Be careful, the dress is too short."

"I know it is, that's why I got it."

Then he went over, put money on the pool table, and said, "Next. Me and her," pointing at me. I've played some, but not in a dress like this.

We started to play and it seemed that every time I had to shoot, the two guys we were playing, would be behind me, so I figured they were checking out the view. We were doing pretty good, but then Clyde would smack my ass for good luck. It would push my dress up some when he did it and I knew they knew I didn't have any panties on... but they didn't complain. Plus, a couple times, my boobs almost fell out as I leaned over.

After a few more drinks and the place started to thin out.  All the couples were gone, which left me... the only female there. The bartender called, "Last call," and everyone ordered a drink. But he went over and locked the door for the night as we drank up.  So, it was just us, two other guys, and the bartender, that were left, and we were all down at the one end of the bar. Clyde reached over and rubbed my leg again, but then he pulled them apart a bit more. I felt his finger, as he played with my pussy, and I jumped a bit... but then he handed my drink to me, I looked down, and saw my dress was high enough that you could see what he was doing. I glanced over to see the guy beside me looking at us with a smile as he poked his friend to look too. Then they both were watching us.

Clyde noticed them and smiled, "You guys like?" and they shook their heads yes. The bartender asked, "What are you talking about?" and they told him. "Damn, I can't see from here!"  Clyde smiled as he stepped behind me and then, very quickly, he pulled the top of my dress down to show off my boobs.  I went to cover them and he pulled my hands away, "Let them enjoy the view." 

"Nice," the bartender said, "That's a drink on the house," as he got us all a drink. Mine seemed to be a bit stronger and made me a bit giggly. Still sitting there drinking and chatting, with another good round the guy beside me asked, "Does the rest look that good?"

Clyde told him, "No, it's better."

"Are you sure of that?"

Clyde looked at me and told me, "Slip the rest of the dress off."

"I can't do that in a bar," I whispered to him.

Bartender said, "We're closed and it's my bar, so, yes you can.''  I'm looking at them and they all stared at me to see what I would do.

Clyde then said, "Hell, Bitch, you'll never see these guys again and they don't know you. You got one hell of a body.... TAKE IT OFF! And then he whispered, "I got the keys."

I knew what that meant, so I slid off the stool and slowly let the dress fall to my feet.

"Damn, you are right!" the bartender exclaimed as he came over to our side of the bar.  I got back on the stool and needed another stiff drink.

"Yes, and she is one horny bitch too." Clyde added as he reached over, pulled my legs apart and fingered my pussy as they all watched.

I slapped his hand and told him, "Stop! You've been doing that to me all night."

"Yep... and as wet as it is... you most love it."

"Well, the young lady is nice to us, I think we need to be too..." then I noticed they all had started to get undressed.  They are turned on, by the looks as their cocks jumped about.

Clyde brought up playing pool again, so we all went over. While waiting for our turn to play, Clyde stood behind me, played with my boobs, his cock rubbed my back side, and I saw that they all were watching him.

It was my turn and as I leaned over to shoot, Clyde stepped up behind me... pressed up against me, leaned over, and played with my boobs again. "Stop that, I can't shoot with you doing that!"

They all laughed, causing him to stop, but then he took one step back and then stepped forward again. He had his cock in his hand and pressed it to my pussy.

"What the fuck you doing?"

"Giving you what you've wanted all night," he said as he slammed into me and went deep.

"We can't be doing this here."

"Why not? They all want some by the looks of them."  I looked up as I saw them all smile as they stroked their cocks.

Now he fucked me harder and said, "You're going to give them what they want too and be my good, fucking slut."

"Do we get to fuck her too?" one of then asked and then they all started to laugh.

"For sure, she likes getting fucked in all three of her holes! So just work it out between yourselves."

With all the teasing all night... it didn't take long and I was cumming all over his cock as I bit my lip... so not to scream out.

After he filled me, he pulled out, and leaked down my leg. I went to get up, and as I turned the bartender stepped up, pushed my head to my knees... put his cock to my lips, and pushed it in. I found myself sucking his cock as he fucked my face. Then, one started to pull on my legs, making me all most fell, but I landed on my hands and knees... as I felt a cock being pushed into my already hot pussy, so the bartender laid down, shoved his cock into my mouth again, so that I'm now sucking him as the other guy fucked me doggie. The third guy got beside me and played with my bouncing boobs. He pulled on the nipples and twisted some as he pulled. I came harder than ever.