Wife is Excited for Her Date

Story Info
Hotwife is excited to go out on date with our best friend.
2.7k words
4.15
10.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers

Me and my hotwife have been married for 30 plus years. This is a story she wrote to me. If you dont like cuckold stories, or cum eating, humiliation scenes then turn it off. If you do please enjoy the story.

I get home from work and noticed the house has been cleaned. I smiled big and jump into my husband's arms, kissing him deeply.

He is stunned at first, but happy to see me smiling. I tell him, "A friend asked me to go out on a dinner date."

He looks at me puzzled, then gets slapped across his face. I order him to kneel. He kneels and then looks up at me, I look down smiling and said, "I deserve a break. I deserve to have dinner and drinks with someone else."

I inform him, "You will crawl behind me to our bedroom and watch me get ready for my date."

He crawls behind me to our bedroom and then kneels, watching me take things out of the closet to wear. I am pulling conservative items out, but nothing looks right. So, I decide to be risqué and pick an all-black short dress, a matching black lace bra and panties, and heels.

I have him dress me, like a servant does for his Queen. As I stand in front of the mirror, I ask him, "Do I look OK?"

My husband quickly replies, "You are beautiful!"

I apply my makeup and then some red lipstick, which I never wear.

I handed him a pink collar, cuffs and his cock cage and commanded him to put them on. Then I handed him pink girl shorts and a white shirt.

I hear a knock at the door. I smiled and have him crawl behind me. I have him stop at the doorway and stay kneeling.

I opened the door wide open and say hello to my date. My husband notices who the lucky friend is. Our friend stares at me, giving me compliments over and over, and then looks at my husband, dressed like a little bitch, kneeling at our feet.

Our friend's mouth drops, staring at my husband. I snapped my fingers at him to get his attention and tell him, "I will explain during dinner!"

He replies, "I thought he would not be home?"

I laughed and replied, "I TOLD YOU! I will explain at dinner. Let's go! I am hungry!"

I close the door as I winked and smiled at my husband, closing the door.

On our way to dinner, I start explaining why my husband is dressed in female clothes. I explain it has been a few years in the making of a cuckold relationship and I finally got the nerve to move forward.

That my husband is my servant, my sissy bitch, who will always obey me. Our friend nods and smiles. We get to the restaurant and order drinks and food. My explanations did not seem to scare him away. In fact, he asks a lot of questions about it as we ate.

After a few drinks, I whispered to him, "Touch me please. Slide over and touch my leg."

He slides over and I feel his warm hand, someone else's hand other than my husband's, rubbing up my leg.

I grabbed the table and toke a deep breath, closing my eyes. He stops. "Are you ok?" he asks.

I tell him "Don't stop."

I feel his warm hand run up my skirt and touch my wet panties. I cannot believe I am doing this in public. I look around and nobody notices. I lean over and kiss him, "Get a to-go box for my food and pay for our dinner. It is time for you to take me home and fuck me!"

He whispers into my ear, "Your husband is home, we can't!"

I reminded him, "He will obey. He is my bitch. One last chance, do you want to fuck me or not?"

He snaps his fingers to the server for a to-go box and check, at the same time still rubbing my panties under the table!

He walks me to the car and opens my door. I grab his hand and place it back between my legs and kissed him. "You ready? You ready to do as you are told?"

He smiles at me and answers, "I have been ready and waiting for a long time to have sex with you! I am nervous though about still having your husband at home."

I reply, "I am nervous too, but I am not nervous about my bitch, he will obey."

I get my phone out and text my bitch, "We are heading home. I want you sitting in the chair in the living room and do not move!"

We walk in. I tell our friend to kick off his shoes and relax. He follows orders well, as I grabbed his hand and lead him to the living room.

My bitch is obeying as well. I walk up holding our friend's hand as I give my bitch the doggy bag of food, "Dinner is served! Dessert is on its way!"

I pull our friend to the bedroom and left the door open. Turning on a lamp to keep the room semi-dark, not feeling too confident in my body, I slip my arms from the sleeves of the dress and pull it down just enough to show my lace bra.

I rub his cock through his jeans. He leans down and kisses me as I pull his shirt off him. I shove his pants down as he steps out of them. I sit on the edge of the bed and slip his cock in my mouth.

He moans out loud at how good my mouth feels. I look up at him with a smile and pop his cock out.

I lift my skirt up, showing him my panties and slide myself up the bed. He climbs up onto the bed and tears my panties away from my body, making me moan out loud and scream, "Lick my pussy!"

I feel his tongue teasing my pussy, He is working my pussy pretty good but not like my bitch. After thirty years, my bitch knows what I like, but that is ok, because I deserve to have a different fuck toy. I scream, "Fuck me now!"

He is kissing his way up my body; I feel the head of his cock next to my pussy and his lips kissing my neck, and then he pushes his big cock into my pussy with ease.

It feels so good having a strange cock other than my husbands in my pussy, made me come instantly.

He picks up pace, telling me how much he loves my pussy. I ride him back. He locks his arms under my legs and starts going faster. He tells me, "I'm getting close."

I beg him, "Not yet. I want to come with you."

I can tell he is holding back, and I am getting close. I reach up and kiss him and scream, "Come in my pussy now!"

My body shakes, my pussy tightens up when he thrusts one more time. I feel his cock throbbing, feel his warm cum flooding my pussy.

He lets my legs go and kisses me again. I rubbed his face, telling him how wonderful his cock felt. He compliments me on how much he loved my pussy.

He tells me he has to go pee. I smiled so he can see how satisfied I am in my dimly lit bedroom. I grab his cheek, kissed him and said, "If you want my pussy again, you will do as you are told, correct?"

He smiles back and replies, "Yes, my Queen! I will obey."

I give him a little slap on the ass, "Good, my fuck toy! I am happy to hear that. I want you to stay naked. On your way to the bathroom, you will walk up to my bitch and make him kneel in front of you. You will make him look up at you and tell him to crawl in here and lick his Queen's pussy clean. Do you understand? If you don't want to, I understand. You can get dressed and we can say our goodbyes and remember how wonderful our one and only time having sex was. It is up to you."

He does not even hesitate one second. He gets up and heads out to the living room. I stop him for a second and said, "I want him to smell my pussy juices on your cock. After you pee, come lay down next to me my fuck toy."

He gets a huge smile and replies, "Damn right I am your fuck toy, and I will obey, my Queen!"

He leaves the room, and I can hear him with a nervous voice telling my bitch what to do. I close my eyes, hearing him. I spread my legs and run my hands on my own thighs up to my tits, moaning ever so lightly, listening to them.

The bathroom light turns on. My bitch crawls into the bedroom. I order him, "Get between my legs, dessert is now served."

Our friend walks back in and goes around to the other side of the bed, laughing and pointing at my bitch licking my fuck toy's cum from my pussy. I pat the bed next to me and he slides next to me.

I place one leg over his body as he rubs his warm hand up and down my thigh. I lean over and kiss him. He kisses my breasts and neck, making me moan.

The feeling of lips on my pussy and another set kissing my neck made me cum again.

I tell my bitch to take my heels off. I reach down and grab our friend's semi-hard cock, trying to make it hard again. I lean down and put my mouth around my fuck toys cock, as he lets our a moan.

My bitch is taking long, deep licks, making sure I am nice and clean.

I roll on top of my fuck toy and tell my bitch to line his cock up to my pussy. I look down, seeing the surprised look on his face, as my bitch grabs his cock. I feel the tip of his cock touching my clit. I sit down on it with one motion, as deep as it can go.

I snap my fingers at my bitch and point at my ass. I order my fuck toy, "Grab my ass! Pull my cheeks apart and fuck me hard."

He grabs my ass and pulls. I feel my bitch's tongue licking my ass. I cum instantly, a body shaking orgasm. I set my hands on our friend's chest to stop him so I can catch my breath. I flip around, place his hands on my ass, pull my cheeks apart and command, "Fuck me more!"

I look at my bitch now and smiled, we both watching my fuck toy's cock slamming into my pussy.

I point down, using my head to motion for him to lick my clit. It is sending me over the edge. Feeling a hot, hard cock slamming in me and a hot, wet tongue worshipping my clit. I hear our friend state, "I feel his tongue down there!" He slams harder into me. My body shakes again as I lose my balance and fall back from another volcanic orgasm.

My fuck toy lays me back down and crawls between my legs and asks, "Can I keep going?"

I smiled and reply, "Don't stop now!"

He looks over his shoulder, looking at my bitch, and then back at me and starts fucking.

I spread my legs wide apart, inviting him to go deeper. I grab his ass when I hear, "I need to cum! I am fucking going to cum! Where you want me to come?"

I wrapped my legs tight around him and dug my heels into his ass. I feel his cock throbbing in my pussy again.

Load after load of his warm cum splashing my inner walls. He leans down and kisses me again as we hold each other for a few minutes, catching our breaths.

He rolls off me, panting, trying to catch his breath. I snapped my fingers and pointed at my pussy to my bitch. He slides up and starts licking my fuck toy's cum from me. I lay one leg on top of our friend's leg. He rests his hand on my thigh.

I asked, "Did you enjoy having sex with me?" He compliments me over and over. He begs and begs about how he wants to keep fucking me.

I whispered into his ear and said, "I guess he is your bitch now too. Tell him he is your bit h and you get to fuck my pussy any time needed."

Our friend smirks and nods, giving me a big hug and whispered, "Yes, I think you are right! You are my bit h now and I get to fuck the Queen any time I want."

Our bitch is still licking my pussy. I have a talk with our friend and our bitch, "Now, in public, us three will act normal. I do not want this to be awkward or I will end this. We need to be confident about this situation. If any three of us are alone, and nobody is around, we can flirt or tease each other a little, but in bed you will be my fuck toy and he will be our bitch. Do you understand?"

He looks deep into my eyes with a straight face and replies, "Yes, my Queen! I agree! I will do as I am told, because I want more of your beautiful pussy!"

Our bitch speaks up, "Can I cum?" I answer, "Sure. I guess you can. Remove my anklet and key. You may unlock your cock."

Our friend looks at me as the bitch gets his key and asks, "What? A key?"

I smiled and stated, "Yes, he had a cock cage on tonight. I didn't want him jacking off."

We both look over and watch him drop his pink girly shorts and saw his pink cage cock hanging.

Our friend tries not to laugh but giggled. My bitch climbs between my legs and slams his cock into my sore pussy. I gasp a little. I decided on my own to break the tension in the room so I ask my bitch, "Are you in yet?"

Our friend starts laughing, then our bitch came, not even 4 strokes, and I asked, "Are you coming inside me? If you are I can't feel you throbbing!"

I shoved my bitch's face back down to my pussy and commanded him, "Clean your mess up."

My fuck toy cannot take it anymore and asks our bitch, "Does my cum taste better than yours?"

I laughed with my fuck toy. Our bitch doesn't answer. I reach down and give him a stern look and slapped his face, demanding him to answer. He looks at us and says, "Your cum tastes better."

I slapped his face and said, "It's Sir. When you answer him, you follow it with Sir from now on."

Our bitch replies, "Your cum tastes better, Sir!"

Our friend replies, "Good, there will be more for you to eat in the future!"

I kiss my fuck toy and pull his face towards mine, "Not tonight! I am sore! But in the near future I want to watch our bitch clean your cock. You deserve to have a clean cock when you go home. Only when we all start getting comfortable with each other!"

My fuck toy kisses me and agrees, "Yes, my Queen, whatever you want. As long as I can fuck that beautiful pussy of yours."

My fuck toy reaches down with his warm hand and rubs my clit with our bitch's face right there, I think my fuck toy was showing our bitch who's pussy it was tonight.

Our friend gets up and gets dressed. I put my nightgown on as we walk to the back door, with our bitch crawling behind us.

I gave our friend one peck on the lips, telling him thank you and goodbye as he does the same. Then he looks over my shoulder and says, "By, my little bitch! I will see you soon! As for you my Queen I hope to be fucking you again very soon too!"

With one more kiss on my fuck toys lips, I close the door. I pat my bitch on the head and tell him to crawl to bed. It is time to sleep.

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
153 Followers