All Comments on 'Wife Lends a Hand, and More Pt. 02'

by angelmom37

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Wrong category

The gay thing killed it for me. Its why there is a GayMale section in Literotica.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 4 years ago
Editor required

Please accept this as "constructive criticism". Either use an editor or learn to re-read what you have written c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y. In the first half of Pg 1 you confuse the names of Darla and Jill on numerous occasions. You even have "Darla going down on Darla".

Then later you are fucking your wife, Darla and look over to see Darla watching from the doorway. Simple editing will sort out those issues. Good luck with future writings. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Loving Wife

This reads like group or bi/gay and not loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When I got through paragraph 2

I saw more than enough evidence to start the divorce and retribution story

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
i liked it

it doesn't really fit any category - "Loving Wives" is as good as any. i gave it 5 stars. i enjoy reading all your tales!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

You had Darla drop her dress and start eating Darla's pussy (I remembered how Darla had initiated first contact at the apartment by dropping her dress in the middle of the floor then dropping to her knees to eat Darla's pussy.) Huh? It was too confusing. You had Darla riding his cock while Darla looked on from the doorway. Please get an editor or a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
re: Wrong category

By that "logic". why didn't you write "The lesbian thing killed it for me. Its why there is a Lesbian section in Literotica"?

<P>

It's the same thing. Two guys may not turn you on, but if you're okay with the wives going down on each other but not the two husbands, they you're a homophobic asshole. If you're okay with two women but need to have two men placed in a category so you can avoid it, you really need to reconsider your sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The wives are right, fair is fair. However, extortion isn't.

As I expected, the guys who are so insecure with their sexuality and masculinity needed to be protected from you daring to have two guys blow each other -- after not saying a thing when it was the two wives.

<P>

However, the way you went about it kinda hurt that stance, The way you wrote it, Jill and Darla did it because they wanted to. Neither Doug or Jimmy forced them to or even asked them. They just did it because it was their idea, their desire. Using the fairness argument is good when pointing out that they'd like their husbands to reciprocate. It crosses a line, however, when they tell them them they won't get any sex until they agree to doing it. It's being forced on the two guys. Whether they like it or not is immaterial; it's still extortion.

<P>

Now, if you had taken the time to have the guys talk it out and decide their wives were right would have been a good way of doing it. As written, it's all about the wives controlling their husbands.

<P>

If you want to play "fair is fair" then write it as fair is fair, not "do it or else".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Honor, Duty

For a couple of "Special Forces" boys, I don't see ANY honor or adherence to duty - all I see is a complete betrayal. Where's the honor in fucking a fellow soldier's wife ("permission" notwithstanding). There is no honor in debasing that wife as a cheating whore and debasing the fellow officer as a cuckold. Duty requires strictest adherence to a Code of Conduct, to principle, Duty to Code means you don't finger another man's wife; you don't fuck another man's wife - under any circumstance.

Zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still hoping for more -

Hope you'll consider some more adventures for these four. Maybe Jill has a hot sister? Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get the names right

Edit

somanydreams2somanydreams2almost 3 years ago

LOL it's erotic fiction so anything goes that fits the plot and this story did it right. It had something for almost everyone in a well balanced story. Even alpha males can fall victims to the power women hold over them except Jeffery Dommer types, LMAO. My only disappointment is wanting to read more-haha! The possibilities are now endless. Great job, really enjoyed it. thanks

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 3 years ago

Would be nice to read more on this story but after a year or more won't expect it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Mongrel dogs at it again in this very queer little piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous