Wife Lends a Hand, and More Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two switch seats," said Darla pointing to me and Jill. "I want to get this party started.

Moving, as directed, Jill and I swapped places. Jill showed plenty of skin as she moved to the seat beside my wife. Darla gave her a peck on the lips but didn't dwell there. "I don't want to muss your beautiful make-up, sweetie," she said.

"Well, I've got no make-up here," said Jill spreading her legs.

My wife's hand dove immediately to the woman's pussy and began to work it. Jill's hand found its way to my wife's thighs and she gently rubbed there. The two played with each other for a few seconds then abruptly stopped.

"We'd like to continue the show but we got have a little something in return here," said Darla gesturing to Jimmy and I.

"Well, what do you girls have in mind?" asked Jimmy.

"I dunno, maybe a little 'erection generation' while we ride." Said Jill

"Baby, I'm already erect just seeing you two sitting there," said Jimmy.

"So we're really going to do this?" I asked to everyone.

The girls folded their arms across their chests. "As far as I a concerned, it's a done deal," we're just waiting for you two to gather the courage to be as bold and secure as we are," said Darla. As she said this she leaned over and kissed Jill gently on the lips. "See, it's not so hard. Though, we're not asking for any kissing like that, just a little 'cock play' for us to watch," she added.

Jimmy and I looked at each other. We both shrugged at the same time. Heat of the moment and the desire for pussy play can have a strange effect on even the manliest of men. Such was the situation in which we found ourselves. Friendship of many years, the bond forged in battle coupled with all that had happened in the last twenty-four hours, opened a strange new door. Both of us were secure in our masculinity and, what the hell, we were behind closed doors and it was what our women wanted. It was the Colonel that made the first move. His hand moved to my lap and he grabbed my stiff cock through my pants. "Like this?" he asked looking at the girls.

"Yeeeesss, like that. It's a start. You boys can take it nice and slow so we can savor the mood," said Jill as she slid her hand under her dress and began to rub her pussy. Darla did the same.

Looking squarely at my wife with resolution, I moved my hand to my friend's lap. His cock was stiff. I undid his zipper and slid my hand inside as he continued to hold my cock with his hand. Inside his pants, I moved my hand to get inside his shorts. Then, suddenly, I was holding another man's cock for the first time in my life. I must admit, it was a very strange feeling at first but looking deep into my wife's eyes, I could see the fire of lust that it created. That look urged me on.

The constraints of his pants and shorts made it difficult. I could only get the tips of three fingers onto his dick. I rubbed them up and down his shaft in short tentative strokes. As I did, I felt his hand close around my hard dick through the material of my pants. It was uncomfortable only because of the tight constraints caused by the clothing.

"Oh, Yeah!! That's it boys. Grab them cocks," said Darla as she placed her free hand on Jill's thigh.

"C'mon, guys, get those things out for us," said Jill as she fingered her pussy.

We complied. Releasing our holds on each others cocks, we undid our trousers and pulled both pants and underwear down to our knees. Hands went to cocks and it was on. Jimmy and I were actually fondling each others hard dicks! It was mind blowing. Jimmy's cock was almost identical to mine. It was long and thick with a bulbous head that seemed larger in proportion to his shaft.

I was no longer looking at my wife. I ran my hand over the length of the cock I held in my hand. I grabbed it and began to stroke it like I would my own. Hell, for now, it was my own. 'What's the difference,' I thought as I pulled my bosses pud. After all, I have shared my treasured wife with this guy. And, he had saved my life and me his on countless occasions. I loved the guy like a brother. Why not show my appreciation and love for a man who shared everything with me; his wealth, his life and his wife!

Jimmy must have felt something similar. He stoked my cock with the talent developed over many years of jacking off himself. I did the same. The next thing happened rather quickly. Jimmy leaned over and, without hesitation, his mouth engulfed my cock. I was amazed.

Feeling his warm mouth on my cock, I looked at the girls. They lit up, overjoyed with the show. Now they too were going at it while watching what they had wanted. Dresses were above their waists, hands were exploring everywhere and legs were spread wide open. "Oh my God this is HOT," cried Darla. The women's hands were almost a blur moving over their own and each others pussies. Jill threw her head back and let out a groan as the first orgasm came.

The show was awesome and the feeling of Jimmy's mouth on my cock was electric. I could now feel it hitting the back of his throat as he bobbed his head up and down. It was an unbelievable situation. How could I have thought that in a short day, all of this would happen. I watched as Jill and Darla began removing each others dresses. Their eyes never left the show but they managed to strip entirely naked in seconds. Both were now working their own pussies.

Darla was the next to come, then Jill again. And soon it was orgasm after orgasm as the girls flailed away at their cunts slinging juices everywhere. The scene before me was nothing less than mind blowing. I lost count of the number of earth-shaking orgasms that I watched. Then it started to hit me. I could feel it welling up in my balls. Without warning, I shot my first load of cum into Jimmy's mouth. It was just as he had pushed his head fully onto my cock. It had to have been straight into his esophagus. I could feel him swallowing my cum and my cock as far down as he could. He must have had my whole cock in his throat.

I lurched up pushing my bosses head onto my cock fucking his face as hard as I had pounded his wife's pussy; as hard as he had fucked my wife's face. It was glorious.

Seeing my orgasm,the women were over the top. They watched us as Jimmy sucked me dry. Then they were all over each other. Jill was kissing my wife like she was trying to eat her mouth. Saliva was everywhere. No more thoughts of smearing makeup. The two moved and began to scissor each other fucking like mad! Their pussies were meshed together as much as their mouths were. Tongues flicked in and out. Hands were pulling and rubbing as the two women came over and over again. They were so turned on by the sight of Jimmy sucking my cock and me coming in his mouth. They were insatiable.

Jimmy rose and moved like a cat. In an instant, he had his cock between the girl's mouths. The two women devoured him as they took turns pulling him into their mouths and sucking him down. It was only seconds until he was spraying his hot seed on both of their faces, their tits and in their mouths. It was like an endless stream of ejaculate, coating a great amount of their faces and chests.

I watched the sexy scene before me in awe forgetting, for the moment that I had just had a blow job from a man; my boss, my best friend. This was pure sex!

The trio sat on the seat opposite me. They looked exhausted. I looked at my wife. Cum covered her face. She licked what was close to her mouth. Then, I guess she felt the need to share it. She moved to my seat and offered her face to me. "Lick it off, baby. Please, lick it off. It would be so hot. I want you to taste Jimmy's come like I have. Share it with me, please baby! Please," she begged.

I licked the still-warm juice from my sweet angel's face. As I did, she took my face and pulled my mouth to hers. We shared the bounty. Suddenly, Jill joined us. "Me too, 'Baby'. Lick me too," she said to me offering her face.

I accommodated the two women. After all, I was the only one who had not tasted a full load of cum. It was sweet but salty. But the feeling of the two women's faces and their tongues made it all smooth and delicious. I felt myself growing hard again as the three of us kissed. My hands were playing up and down these two hot bodies feeling their breasts, their asses, every inch of the smooth soft flesh. I felt their hands as they glided across each others bodies. Now I was as hard as a diamond.

"Baby, fuck her. I want you to fuck her now," said Darla as she pushed Jill onto her back and pulled me atop her.

"Yes, sweet Doug, fuck me now. I want your cock deep inside me," added Jill.

I moved between Jill's spread legs as the two women kissed. Slipping my cock inside her, I began pumping my friend's wife. We kissed, we sucked each others tongues. My hands were all over her massive tits; squeezing them hard, tweaking her nipples. She moaned loudly.

Darla moved to the other seat beside Jimmy as she played with her cunt. Jimmy began sucking my wife's nipples. "Oh God, Doug, this is so hot watching you fuck her," she cried out as Jimmy continued to lavish kisses on her.

I looked into Jill's eyes. They were full of lust, as I am sure mine were. It was pure sex in the back of the limo as it moved through the streets among those outside unaware of the heated passion behind the dark tinted windows. I looked at Jimmy who had now moved between my wife's legs and was eating her pussy. Darla had a ravenous look in her eyes as she grabbed the back of my boss's head pulling it into her crotch. She was coming. I looked back at Jill. Her eyes were wild. Our bodies slapped loudly together as the tempo of our fucking increased. It seemed to go on forever; fucking, kissing, feeling each other. The excitement of fucking Jimmy's wife was so hot!

As our lips parted for a breath, I felt something slip between our mouths. It was Jimmy's cock and it was being guided by my wife's hand. Darla's other hand went to the back of my head. She pushed it onto the shaft that was now sliding in and out between Jill's mouth and mine. I felt Jill's tongue as it slipped under his shaft. I mimicked her act letting my tongue play on the underside of Jimmy's cock.

"Come on, baby, suck his cock for me. Do it for me baby. Take Jimmy's cock in your mouth. Please," begged Darla.

I was close to coming. As I turned my head. Jimmy's cock pushed against my lips. Darla now had one hand on his ass and one on the back of my head. She wanted it! She wanted my friend's cock inside my mouth. I opened up and obliged. It was as if the whole world was having sex with me. We were one big ball of fucking.

Watching this, Jill began to buck like mad; like she had never done before. Jimmy's hands joined my wife's hand on the back of my head. Now Darla was kissing him passionately. I could hear him groaning in my wife's mouth. I needed no further urging. I was caught in the whirlwind of ecstasy. We were all one massive body and we were all about to explode. Jill was coming continuously now. Jimmy was throat fucking me and I was about to let loose with a voluminous load of cum in his wife. Darla began to cum. She was actually coming without any stimulation; no touching, no licking and no cock inside her! Both of her hands were in play with others as were Jimmy's. My wife was actually coming by the ecstasy of the situation.

Suddenly my throat was filled with cum as Jimmy unleashed his first load into my mouth. I shoved my head as far down his shaft as I could, taking his whole cock inside my throat. I could feel the cum squirting deep inside my esophagus. Then I began to let loose my seed deep in his orgasmic wife. Everyone was cumming at the same time. It was incredibly erotic.

As we all wound down, Jimmy slipped his cock out of my mouth and sat down on the seat across from the rest of us. Darla pulled me off of Jill and sucked my cock clean. She then dove into Jill's crotch and began lapping at her pussy. Jill was coming again in no time.

Watching these two women make love made me understand the turn on that my wife had seeing me suck Jimmy's cock. After all, it was only fair to these sexy women that Jimmy and I repaid their shows for us. The magnitude of Darla coming with out stimulation was testimony enough that our girls were turned on by Mine and Jimmy's play.

As the girl's finished up. We all dressed and smoothed, as much as we could, our crumpled clothing. Jimmy hit the intercom switch and spoke to the driver, "We can go to the restaurant now Marcus, if you don't mind."

We had been driven aimlessly around the city while we fucked our brains out in the back. As we arrived at the Restaurant, we disembarked. Jill took my arm and my wife took Jimmy's. So it looked as if we were going to date each others wife tonight. Fine with me. I watched my wife's ass as she walked arm-in-arm with Jimmy in front of us. God she was sexy!

12