All Comments on 'Wife Loves Two Men Ch. 01'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Yes, she should go off the Pill and try to have Jim's baby. Perhaps she can fuck Jim only, for a couple of weeks, luxiurating in his sperm on a 24/7 basis.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 17 years ago
Good premise

Some of the dialogue seems a bit mechanical and lacking emotional depth. They say they are having fun but there is an emotional missing.

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Wife

A very HOT story!!

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 7 years ago
Eventually...

Andy will become jealous of Jim. Jim is already jealous of Andy. Circumstances dictate that Jim and Ann will eventually take advantage of moments, hours, etc. when Andy isn't around to make that time more personal and more intimate. Moments that are meant for just the two of them. No sexual or marital relationship is intended to accept an additional partner. It can only end in disaster and termination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF....

This story wasn't too out in left field until the very end of this chapter....but tell me why would she go off the pill to get pregnant when she is now screwing both guys? It doesn't make sense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Went Off The Pill Too

I had included our neighbor in my sex schedule. For more than one reason. My husband and I had been trying for two years to get pregnant...and we so wanted to start a family. I got back on the pill when I decided to start having sex with Roger. But when he made a joke about being willing to help us with our plans for a family, I gave it some thought and went off the pill. I give my husband 4 days a week and Roger 3. My husband has had an occasional sloppy seconds. If he knows about us, he hasn't indicated it to me yet.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Friends?

This story was real good I loved it. Three stars was because I thought Jim was taking advantage of his friends offer to help him out. Jim spending the night? All that moaning and groaning about him having to go to an empty house was what it was all about. Doing her ass on his first time with them? Thats another of many that I saw. If it hadn't been for Ann putting limitations and stopping him from going to far, he probably would have tried to leave Andy out. There's to many instances to try to put down without reprinting half of the story. Andy needs to put a stop at some point before Jim tries to take Ann away from him.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Friend?

I loved this story but only three stars because Jim is no friend. He's just taking advantage of Andy's friendship. Spend the night the first time he got with Ann? Thats what all that moaning and groaning about having to sleep alone was, just to make her feel bad for him. And then to take her up the ass on his first time with them? What was that about? No respect. Andy better be carefiul for if it wasn't for Ann stopping him when Andy wasn't around I'm sure Jiim would take advantage of the situation and have her behind his back. Sooner or later Andy is going to feel it, hopefully it won't be to late to keep his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It made my cock severely hard. Now I want to fuck real bad. Bad part about it was he Bra size was never mentioned

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Cuck and whore story and bad one at that. Ridiculous premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The writer is terrible, so sophomoric. Writes like a grade school student.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous