All Comments on 'Wife Meets The New Boss Ch. 03'

by sexualsuspect

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Wh doesn't she just sue him?

She's clearly being blackmailed, even if she does want it then she can fuck him and get wealthy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dont wait so long for next chaptr

its great keep it going

Gaelic_SeanchaiGaelic_Seanchaiabout 9 years ago
Six Years, 360 Days Later... You’re back! Welcome Home!

I don’t know where you have been or what took you so long, but it’s nice to see that you have finally come back to finish what you started. There’s great potential here, but there’s more that you can add to each new entry. Said if only because there was a whole lot more that you could have added to (a) the next morning, 02-08-2007, (b) the return visit, 02-15-2007 and (c) Ranger Ric, aka, Steve, 02-10-2015, which would have allowed you to expand the character’s depth, as well as their background/motivations/aspirations/et al in addition to your story’s arc/intrigue/dynamic/potential if only because your creative imagination deserves to find its voice in submissions that take more than one page to explore. If you want some input/suggestions/assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to those of us who want you to succeed as a writer who has all the right stuff to keep your readers looking forward to each succeeding chapter’s potential. Sincerely, Ric, an Irishman whose Gaelic handle honors the proud traditions of the time tested talents of the Irish Storyteller that resides in all of us, regardless of one’s ethnic heritage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love it

You should try making them a bit longer. I love flicking my clit to these hot stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hot as hell

I wish my boyfriend would fuck me like this; this turns me on so damn much

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it: ***** (5)!

(a) A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

(b) Her husband MUST NOT find out.

😊

CreativeauthorbdsmCreativeauthorbdsmabout 2 years ago

Very Good story! My wife and I enjoyed it! She loved it and admitted it hot her hot. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, my wife loved reading this. Adrianna is just like my wife, and always takes care of my bosses. Great story!

cnsualsu1cnsualsu18 months ago

i hope she hate jeff. and jeff is should be ugly pervert

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We had a local guy that his wife was cheating with her boss. Her husband sent her boss either to the promise land or maby where it would be a lot hotter. He was said that he would be free in a few short years. He was and when the children could choose who they wanted to live with they choose him. Believe it or not I don't care but he and she are back together. Strange things happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous