Wife Needs More Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started stroking myself as she looked at me coolly.

"Do you want to see my pussy, Jake? Do you want to lick it?"

I nodded.

"Do you want to stick your dick in it?"

Another nod, more desperate.

"Well, you can," she said. "Right after you've watched another man do those things to me, Jake."

I held my cock still. It throbbed.

"You get my pussy again after you've watched another man fuck me, Jake. Not before."

She spread her legs to let me see as much of her down there as I could with her panties on. The smooth skin over the toned flesh of her legs, and the flesh surrounding the mound of her hidden pussy. She raised her ass slightly, seductively.

"Are you excited to see me let another guy touch my pussy? I'm gonna let him put his cock in it, baby. You're going to watch as he strokes his big, sexy cock in your wife's pussy until he shoots his cum inside her. Are you excited to see that, baby?"

I pressed my balls desperately against the warm fabric covering her pussy as I stroked myself furiously. She smiled as she watched me, pinching her pert nipples, sucking on a finger. My first shot hit her in the collarbone. Then the underside of her left tit. Then her belly. The last of it pooled in her bellybutton, overflowing it.

As I knelt there panting, my hand on her knee, she smiled at me, swaying her leg slightly and said, "I guess that's a 'yes'?"

--

She was good to her word. She kept the bathroom door locked when she showered. We went back to masturbating together, watching porn, side by side on the bed. Nightly, she had me jerk off while she masturbated under the sheets, her pussy hidden from me, while on the TV, husbands watched their wives get fucked hard and brought to orgasm by other men.

--

Soon after, as we lay together, I tried again to rub my cock against her pussy. She pushed me away, her hand on my belly.

"You know what has to happen first, Jake," she said, looking me in the eye.

"Just once," I begged, shamelessly. "You didn't give me any warning."

She shook her head.

"Just let me watch you touch yourself at least," I suggested.

Another no.

"You got a plan yet?" she asked.

I sighed and forced myself to come out with it.

"We need to get a few hours away at least, so no one knows us. F____ is playing a club in Virginia Beach next weekend," I said, naming a rock band we both liked. "We could go to that. Drive down. They're playing here two days earlier, so no one else would be likely to be travelling to the Virginia Beach show from here. We'd be among strangers. We'd be free to behave however we like."

Laura leaned in and kissed me, her breath hot.

"Oh, fuck, Jake," she said. "Is this real? Are you really gonna let me seduce another man? You're really gonna let another man fuck me in right in front of you?"

I nodded.

Laura sighed heavily, hotly.

"Pass the lube, Jake. You just earned yourself a handjob."

--

That was the last handjob I got before our trip. Alone in bed whenever she was out, I watched and rewatched the videos we had made of me fucking her, my face out of the frame, as we pretended it was another man fucking her. I was glad she let me get some well-lit closeups of my cock thrusting desperately into her little wet pussy as she moaned about how much better it felt, so much bigger, than her husband's cock. I was glad that she had made me pull out and cum on her so many times while we were filming these shots.

--

We made our arrangements, booked the tickets. We both took Friday off so we could drive down the day before the concert and have time to settle into our hotel room. It wasn't said aloud, but we both new this would also give her an advance opportunity to find a guy sexy enough to fuck before we even went to the concert.

One day after work she sat me down on the couch to talk. I was certain she'd tell me she fucked around again, and I was dreading it.

"So, I have something to tell you," she said.

"Okay, just come out with it. Don't play with me," I said.

"No, no, Jake, that's not it. It's just that... I haven't had anyone to talk with about all of this stuff, and that is hard for me a little bit. I had lunch with Miranda, and she was being really frank about having fooled around on Michael a few times. A lot, actually. He doesn't know. It made me seem like we could share secrets, and I told her about us. I told her about Hal. About what happened at Hal's. She won't tell anyone. She wouldn't want me to tell about what she admitted to me."

I didn't know how to feel about it. It was a little humiliating, knowing that someone else knew about my kink. About my wife fucking around on me.

"How much detail did you give her?" I asked her.

"About what?" she asked.

"About... everything," I said.

"Well... a lot."

"A lot about what you and Hal did?" I asked.

"Yes," she said. "I'm sorry, Jake. I've been so alone in this. I needed a friend."

"You told her how good it was to get fucked by him?" I asked, trying not to get angry, but also weirdly turned on.

Laura sighed, and took my hand.

"Yes," she said simply, looking at me a little sadly.

"You told her..." I couldn't finish.

"Yes, Jake, I told her everything. I told her how much you got off on it when I admitted that I fucked him. That you made me re-enact it for you. That I told you I had to fuck him again and that I intended to whether you allowed it or not. I told her about your plan. I need a friend in this, Jake. It wasn't to hurt you."

"What did she say?"

"She thinks it's really hot. She thinks I'm really lucky. I know I am. Anyway, she wants to come to the show with us," she said.

I sighed.

"Why?" I asked.

"She had a good point: if I'm out, and you are pretending not to be my husband or something, it would seem a lot less weird if I'm out with a girlfriend instead of alone. Like out dancing or something."

"She's gonna help you get laid?" I asked bluntly.

Laura hesitated.

"Yeah," she said quietly.

We didn't say anything for a moment. Then she slid her hand slowly to my crotch, knowing she'd find my traitorous cock hard after that conversation. She stroked it lightly over my pants.

"Okay?" she asked. "It's okay if she comes?"

Miranda was very sexy. There was at least that. It wasn't hard to spend time around her.

"Okay," I said.

Laura whispered closely in my ear: "You just earned another handjob, baby."

-

When the day came, Laura went to pick Miranda up alone, since they had told Michael it was a girls' only outing. I got in the back of the car when they returned together. Miranda turned and greeted me.

"Hey Jackie," she smiled knowingly.

"Hey Miranda."

She held my gaze significantly for a moment, smiling.

"Fuck," she said. "I gotta say, Jakie: I wish Michael was like you."

I just nodded, acknowledging her attempt to lighten things up and not let them be awkward.

She turned to Laura and they smiled at each other and then we were off.

--

Laura and Miranda chatted as we drove. We were about an hour into our drive when Miranda got a text.

"Oh, fuck," she said.

"What?" Laura asked, looking at her with concern.

"This guy," Miranda said. "I told him I was going to this show and he's been really aggressive about joining me. We have some... history."

"Well," Laura said. "It's a free country. You can't stop him from going to the show."

"I know, but he wants to meet up and ride with us," she said.

"Do you want him too?" Laura asked.

"No, I mean, yeah - he's... he's actually really hot. But I can't ask that of you guys," she said. "Although... he's from New York, he's an editor there and he doesn't run in our circles. So, you know, what happens in Virginia Beach is gonna stay there even if he is with us. But, no, forget it."

"You want him to ride with us?" Laura asked.

"Is that okay?" Miranda asked, feigning meekness. "It's fine if it's a problem."

Laura looked back at me, inquiringly. I wondered if this was staged. There was something suspicious about it, contrived.

"You don't mind, do you, Jake?" she asked.

It took me a moment.

"Of course not," I replied.

--

We were soon pulling off the highway to where Lucas, the man in question, had arranged to meet us. He was beside his car, a BMW, in a park and ride, waiting. He was tall and fit looking. I could see how women would find him hot.

We got out and Miranda gave him a big hug and a kiss. He turned his attention to my wife.

"You must be Laura," he said, taking her in with his eyes.

"Hey," she said, smiling.

There was a moment of the minutest awkwardness as they navigated into a little hug and he gave her a polite kiss on her cheek.

"Wonderful to meet you," he said, holding her eyes a moment.

"You too," she replied.

I felt a dagger in my heart as my suspicion that I was being played somehow heightened. Lucas turned to me finally.

"Lucas," he said, extending his hand.

I shook it.

"Jake," I said.

He studied me a moment, and then nodded slightly.

"Alright, let's get going," he said. He threw a bag in the trunk and got in back with me.

--

The girls chatted again as we drove. Lucas and I exchanged a little small talk.

It was hot weather, and Miranda mentioned how much she wanted to go for a swim.

"There's a good spot for a secluded swim up here," Lucas said.

Laura followed his directions, and we picked up some beverages in a little seaside town, where we picked up a couple of six-packs, and then we soon were parked on the side of the road by a little beach. No one else was there. Lucas and I leaned against the road side of the car, keeping lookout as the girls went to the opposite side to undress and put their bikinis on. Lucas turned his head to look at me. I returned his look. After a moment, he shifted his eyes back behind us, in the direction of the women.

It was a moment before Miranda shouted at him.

"Lucas! Fucking perve," she said, laughing. "Fuck off."

Lucas turned his eyes away, looking forward again.

"What the fuck did you expect? Jesus," he said, levelly.

He looked at me again.

"Nicely done, Jake," he said quietly, holding my eyes a moment. "She's fucking hot."

I could tell from their sounds where each woman was standing behind us as they were changing. I could tell from the direction of Lucas' gaze which woman he had eyed. I wondered how much he had seen. He seemed to have timed it well. Enough time from when we heard her zipper go, and her pants being slid off, that he had a good shot at catching her pantiless. My wife. Had he seen her tits? Her ass? Her pussy?

Only Miranda had told him off. Laura had said nothing.

I felt my cock expand slightly.

As the girls walked down to the beach, Lucas and I cracked open a couple of beers, and then leaned against the vehicle to watch and drink. Both of the women were stunning in their bikinis. Two fantastic asses. Lucas exhaled heavily, appreciatively, as he watched them.

Except it wasn't them he watched, I was sure. It was her. Not the ass he'd seen so many times before. The unfamiliar ass.

My wife's ass.

"Fuck," he said, slowly, approvingly.

They squealed as they felt the cold ocean water. After they got in up to their thighs, Laura bent over with her ass to us and reached into the water as if she had found something on the ocean floor. I was certain it was a show for Lucas. He didn't miss it.

Miranda turned and looked at us a moment. Then she turned and started speaking to Laura as they walked deeper. I thought about Michael, Miranda's husband. He was a good guy. I liked him. Software engineer. Good conversationalist, always a good host when we visited. Pretty funny.

"You ever meet Michael?" I asked Lucas.

"Miranda's husband?" he asked. "A couple of times when they visited New York. He seems chill. Nice enough."

"You ever have any qualms about it?" I asked him. "About sleeping with his wife?"

He looked at me.

"Qualms?" he asked, a little incredulously. Almost mockingly.

I didn't say anything as I returned his look. He'd heard me.

"You ever fuck another man's wife, Jake?" he asked finally.

I shook my head. "No."

"It's fucking sweet," he said.

After he said it, he kept his eyes on mine for a moment, expressionlessly, and then drained the last of his beer.

He tossed his empty into a plastic bag and grabbed two more from the car, handing me one. I drained the one I was working on as I took the new one.

"It's the best sex there is," he continued as he cracked his beer open, watching the women. "You fuck a woman who is single, she's got a lot of motivations behind letting you fuck her that are unrelated to sex. She wants a partner. She wants to date. She wants to show you off to her friends. She wants to get married. She wants a piece of your paycheck. She wants someone to snuggle up with in front of the TV every night. With a married woman, some other guy is giving her all that shit, and she isn't expecting any of that shit from you. She just wants one thing."

Lucas turned to me again. I looked at him.

"She just wants you to fuck her better than her husband does," he said.

He kept his eyes on me as he took a swig, taking his time before continuing.

"Think of what a big deal women make about getting married. Dreaming about some fucking princess wedding since practically from toddlerhood. All the time and effort they put into getting married, to making it work. All the time and effort and money their husbands put into it, all the bullshit they put up with, hoping they'll make her happy enough that she won't fuck around. And the chick is willing to risk blowing it all up because in the end, it all seems a bit phony, and she wants something real again. And what's undeniably real is that she wants you to fuck her. Her lust is what's real. Her need for you to make her cum like her husband can't. Her yearning for the thrill of being your little slut. To be your little fuck toy. Fuck the consequences. That's fucking primal lust, Jake. It's pure. Nothing else is like it."

His eyes remained on mine for a moment, seeming to study me, and then he returned his attention to the beach.

"Of course, on top of all that," he continued, sipping his beer and watching the women, "there's the fact that you're taking from a man what he would do anything for you not to take. His woman. If only for a night. Or once in a while. It's a trip. Because what most guys like about getting married is that they think that it means the game of 'Who Gets to Fuck Her' is over, and they've won. But that game only ends when nobody else wants to fuck her anymore."

I heard Laura's voice in my head.

You get my pussy again after you've watched another man fuck me, Jake. Not before.

Lucas took another drink.

"Think of the power of it. Of women who cheat. Murders have been committed over it. Suicides. Fucking wars have been waged over it. It causes some men to sink into depression, or substance abuse, over being on the losing end of that shit."

He turned to look at me.

"Of course, on the other hand, some guys actually get off on it," he said. "They get off on their wife fucking another guy."

"Is that, right?"

He kept his eyes on me. "Yes it is. A couple of wives I've fucked, their husbands wanted to watch." He shrugged. "I don't care. As long as they stay out of the way of me fucking her, they can go ahead and watch."

He finished his beer and tossed the empty into the bag. Then he started undressing.

"Think I'll go for a swim after all," he explained, taking his shirt off.

He was very fit, let me leave it at that. Several expensive looking tattoos marked his upper arms, back and chest.

He stepped out of his jeans and removed his socks, and as he walked toward the water in his black boxer briefs, the girls noticed and cheered him on with whoops.

His words echoed in my mind: Some guys even get off on it.

Fucking Miranda. She fucking told him, the little bitch. How much did Laura know about what was going on here? What was going on here?

Once Lucas was in the water, Miranda splashed him playfully. He pulled his hand hard across the surface and got both her and Laura both with a wide spray. They both laughed. Laura splashed back at him and he rushed her. She fell sideways into his arms as he picked her up, and then he swung her 360 degrees and launched her into the air, sending her crashing into the water, squealing. They played like that a while, and then, while Lucas chatted with Laura in thigh-deep water, Miranda snuck up behind him and pulled his shorts down below his knees.

"You little bitch," he said, turning his head behind him, but leaving his cock on display for Laura. It swung pendulously. Miranda cackled. Laura stared. He was meaty and long. Very. He turned back and saw Laura looking at him. He seemed in no hurry to cover up. She raised her eyes to his, catching his gaze, and then back down at his cock. It appeared to harden somewhat, putting some air between his shaved balls and the enormous arch of his drooping shaft. Slowly, watching Laura, he bent and reached down to pull up his underwear. The waistband raised his long cock up in her direction briefly and then he was covered by the soaked fabric. His half-hard cock bulged impressively against it. He smiled at her as she idly skimmed the water with her fingertips, looking at him, and then he nodded and headed for shore.

"You each owe me five bucks for the show," he said as he strode through the water.

"As if," Miranda laughed. The jibe fell short, owing to the general sense that they both would have happily paid more.

As he got close to me, he raised his eyes and shrugged. He grabbed another beer and cracked it open, taking a long swig, his cock still swollen, bulging in his wet underwear.

We watched together as the women followed, close together, whispering as they approached. Lucas gathered his clothes and went to the other side of the car to dress. Miranda followed him.

Laura crushed me against the side of the car, straddling me standing. She grinded her crotch against me and stuck her tongue in my mouth, enveloping me with her wet arms. I reached around her and grabbed her mostly bare ass with both hands and squeezed it desperately, my fingers reaching down into her crack.

"Oh, Jake," she sighed in my ear, still grinding against me. "I knew I'd find you hard. You are so fucking hard right now."

She humped me against the car a moment, looking at my face.

"You're gonna get to fuck me again real soon, Jake," she whispered. "Does that excite you?"

That, and all its implications, excited and terrified me. My cock ached as she rubbed her crotch hard against it, rhythmically. I watched her stare me down, waiting for a response as I held her ass tightly in my hands.

"Get a room, you two," Miranda said, from the other side of the car, tossing Laura a towel. "Let's get going."

Laura stepped slowly back from me as the two of them got into the back seat. She held my eyes a moment while she towelled off and then went to the passenger side door and got in.

I drove as Lucas directed me back to the highway.

Nobody said anything for a bit. My mind invented bits of the conversation between Laura and Miranda that maybe had been left when she reported it to me. The conversation where Laura told Miranda that I got off to her fucking other men. That Laura needed a man with a bigger cock than mine.

"Shit, Laura," I imagined Miranda saying. "You need a well-hung stud to fuck? I know just the guy. I fuck around with him sometimes. I'd be happy to let you have a go with him."

"Scootch over," Miranda said to Lucas in the back seat as we merged into the traffic. "Sit in the middle, next to me."