Wife Needs More Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear them kissing. After just a few minutes, Laura looked back for a peek. Then she turned forward again and relaxed into her seat. She turned the radio off.

We listened to the low hum of the engine, the wind against the exterior, and Lucas and Miranda making out just behind us.

A zipper slowly unzippered.

Laura adjusted the rearview mirror to watch. Over to the right.

Down.

I heard Laura take a long, deep breath, watching, and then exhale slowly, and then I heard Miranda shift her position behind me.

Occasional sucking sounds reached us as Miranda started giving Lucas head in the back seat.

Laura's chest heaved. She moved her ass forward on the seat, and spread her legs a little more before reaching down between them to rub her pussy over the fabric of her bikini bottom. She looked at me a second, studying me, and then her gaze returned to the mirror.

With her eyes still fixed on the scene playing out in the mirror, she lifted the fabric of her bikini and let it rest in the cleft between her pussy mound and her left leg, giving me my first sighting of her pussy in days. Her labia were splayed in readiness and she glistened. She gently massaged her clit. Her head fell back against the headrest, her eyes remained locked on the mirror. When I looked over at her, I could see Miranda bobbing her head on Lucas's cock and stroking him in my peripheral vision.

We drove like that for a long time. It seemed forever. The heavy breathing from the two in back, a bit of slight moaning, along with stroking and sucking sounds. Heavy breathing from my wife as she watched and masturbated.

Finally, Lucas's breathing began to increase in urgency. Laura's hips writhed in response and she began to work her clit eagerly, her breathing becoming more intense.

I wondered what Lucas could see in the mirror in its current tilt. Could he see Laura's pussy as she rubbed it to orgasm and watched Miranda swallow his cum? Certainly he could see her bare knee and most of her leg between the seats as her orgasm made it jerk repeatedly, involuntarily. She tried to be quiet, but her shuddering, heavy breathing through her open mouth made it obvious what was happening.

The panting slowly subsided. I heard Miranda straighten herself in the backseat. Fearful that Miranda would say something stupid, I turned the radio back on and rock music suddenly flooded the car. Laura looked at me, expressionlessly, her lips parted, swollen with lust. Her eyes smoky.

She lifted the fabric of her bikini and covered her pussy with it, still holding my eyes.

She turned her eyes forward and let out a heavy sigh, her lips slightly pursed.

Behind me, Miranda chuckled slightly through her nose.

I returned the mirror to its proper angle and Lucas's eyes looked blankly back at me in it as he zipped up. He emanated a sense of post-coital satisfaction.

I put my eyes on the road.

--

When we got to the motel we had booked, I lingered by the car as the others carted their luggage into the rooms.

Once alone, I got into the passenger's seat and quickly angled the mirror to get eyes on where someone's crotch would be as they sat in the middle of the back seat. The way Laura had angled it to watch Miranda suck his cock. Then I got out and into the backseat, in the middle. The angle of the mirror, I discovered, wouldn't have shown him Laura's pussy as she masturbated. He would only have seen her breasts, and her hard nipples, pressed against the fabric of her bikini top, heaving lustily, as she got herself off to the sight of him.

--

Once in our room, alone, Laura slammed herself against me and stuck her tongue in my mouth. Unexpectedly, she fished my cock out of my pants and stroked it.

"What did you and Lucas talk about?" she asked, her face close to mine.

I was pretty sure at this point that this whole thing had been orchestrated.

Her soft hand felt so good on my cock.

"Well?" she pressed, smiling sexily at me, demanding an answer.

"Just... shit," I said evasively.

She nodded, smiling more broadly, taking my evasiveness as an answer, and then knelt down and sucked my cock for a glorious thirty seconds or so. I almost came. She got up again and kissed me.

"That's all you get for now," she said happily.

--

Owing to our late planning, most of the decent accommodations where booked in the area. Our motel rooms each had two beds but no fridge, so we filled the bath in my and Laura's room with ice and water and put the beverages in there to chill.

We went to a tavern across the street for some snacks and beers. We went to a booth. Lucas let Miranda in first, I went to do the same for me, but Laura insisted I go first.

Lucas found his way to the jukebox and dropped some coins in .

"Fucking music here sucks," he complained.

We chatted through several songs and they shared a serving of nachos. I couldn't eat. Laura gently caressed my stubborn hard on through my pants under the table.

"Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers came on. It's a song that's recognisable from the opening note, a long "Whoa," sung with great yearning and a slight vibrato.

"Here it is," Lucas said. "You wanna dance?" he asked Miranda.

Whoooa... my love...

Miranda smiled slightly and shook her head.

"Dance with Laura," she said.

He turned his eyes to my wife, and she smiled.

I've hungered for... your touch...

He got up and reached out to her. She took her hand off my swollen crotch and got up, taking his hand. As they walked to the dance floor hand in hand, she looked back and gave me a brief, smoky look before returning her attention to Lucas. They faced each other and she draped her arms around his neck as he put his hands on her hips. They danced close, pressing their bodies together and maintaining eye contact as they slowly circled each other to the slow tempo of the song.

Time can do so much...

My heart was beating hard. There was nothing obscene about how they were dancing, nothing that would draw any attention or talk, except for the fact that they were a stunning couple, and clearly very much attracted to each other. The kind of couple you sometimes see and you can't stop yourself from imagining them fucking. They danced how new lovers dance, patiently awaiting their moment alone together, savouring the anticipation. Broadcasting it to anyone who cared to know.

Are you... still mine?

I felt Miranda's eyes on me and I returned her look. She was smiling slightly, studying me. Amused. I waited for her to say something, but she didn't. She took a sip from the straw of her cocktail without averting her eyes from mine. I returned my attention to Lucas and my wife. His hands had traveled slightly down, resting just above her ass. He was whispering into her ear now, and she was smiling, her eyes closed as she listened.

I'm hungry for your touch...

I decided to stop it. My erection wouldn't subside, so I untucked my shirt so that it would hang over my crotch and briefly tried to press down the wrinkles where it had been tucked in. I grabbed Laura's phone from the table and got up to approach the dance floor. Their foreheads were resting on each other. All they had to do to kiss now was to each tilt their heads up slightly to join their lips together. Each with their lips slightly parted, they began to do so, to approach for a kiss.

I hunger... HUNGER for your touch!

"Laura," I said loudly, standing beside them now, just in time. "You just got a text from work," I said, brandishing her phone. "It's important."

She looked at me, and then back at Lucas. She sighed heavily.

"Excuse me," she said, disengaging from him and following me as I led her by the hand to the bar.

She checked her phone as we leaned against the bar and, of course, found no texts.

"Jake," she said sadly, looking at me now. "What are you doing?"

I was still coming up with the words when she spoke again.

"Stop fighting it," she said softly.

"Not this guy," I said.

She sighed.

"That's what you said about the last guy, Jake. You are always going to feel this way when I want another man this badly. It's part of what gets you off, Jake. Let it get you off."

Lucas and Miranda were now approaching.

"Everything okay?" Lucas asked.

I resisted the urge to pick up a bottle from the bar and smash it across his temple.

"Yeah, no, it's fine. This guy I work with, he can't keep his shit together when something stressful happens. It'll work out. Nothing to worry about," Laura said dismissively.

"We were thinking we should just go party in your room," Miranda said to Laura. "The drinks are cheaper, and the music here sucks when Lucas's picks aren't playing. Nickelback makes me want to shove a fucking ice pick in my ears."

"Great idea," said Laura, taking her purse, which Miranda had brought over from the booth. Laura looked at me. "Let's go," she said.

--

Laura and Miranda walked ahead of us on the way to the room, chatting incessantly. Lucas and I, behind them, said nothing. When we got to the room, Laura inserted her card and then shot an inscrutable look at Lucas as she opened the door and entered.

Once inside, Laura went to the bathroom and handed out beverages to each of us from the ice-water filled bathtub. We made our way into the room, and I was relieved that Lucas and Miranda took to one bed together, leaving Laura and me to the other. Lucas took control of the remote and navigated to a satellite station on the TV that was playing something by the Rolling Stones. Miranda immediately began to take advantage of her time on a bed with Lucas, and went in for a kiss. Lucas returned it for a moment and then broke it off to take a drink, settling back into the bed. Miranda took a drink, put her beverage on the nightstand and then cuddled up to him, exploring his body with her hand and giving him kisses on the side of his neck and nibbling his ear.

Laura, who was watching from the other side of me, put her drink on the nightstand as well, and then turned to kiss me. I too put my drink away and turned to hold her in my arms as we made out. She took my cock out and was stroking it as we kissed. I put a hand on her ass and caressed it. She lifted a leg on top of me and I ran my fingers along her panties, over her pussy, earning a moan into my mouth. I put a finger on the flesh beside her pussy and went to slip it under the fabric, and she took her hand off my cock and pushed my arm away with hers. I opened my eyes to look at her and she shook her head slowly, expressionlessly.

"Take your pants off," she said.

"Let's get under the covers first," I said, self-conscious with Lucas and Miranda on the next bed.

Laura shook her head.

"If you want to fuck me, take your pants off," she insisted.

I relented. As I lay flat to take my pants off, I looked and saw Miranda and Lucas making out again, Miranda rubbing his cock over his pants.

I laid back down and Laura and I made out again. I spread my legs to let her play with my balls as she tongued my mouth.

I opened my eyes to see Laura looking over me to the next bed. At Miranda and Lucas. I heard a zipper lower and then Laura bit my lip hard, watching them.

"Oh fuck, Jake," she whispered to me, still watching them.

I heard Miranda reposition herself on the bed. I heard Lucas's pants come down.

Laura manouvered to straddle me, turning me onto my back. She sat on my thighs and stroked my cock for a while, looking into my eyes. Then she leaned over the bed and retrieved her purse from the floor. While she did that, I peeked sideways at the other bed and saw Miranda kneeling between Lucas's legs, sucking his cock. At the beach, his cock looked impressive. Seeing it now, fully erect, twice my length and thickness, I keenly felt nature's total indifference towards me.

Laura got some lube from her purse and threw the purse back on the floor.

"Give me your hand, Jake," she said.

I did.

She squeezed some lube onto it, and then closed it around my cock, between her legs. She moved it up and down, masturbating me with my own hand, with both of hers closed around it.

She watched me for a moment, and then removed her hands. I kept stroking.

She raised up on her knees and lowered herself over me and put her lips close to my ear while I jerked off underneath her.

"You know what happens now, don't you, Jake?" she whispered.

My heart raced.

"I'm gonna go over there," she whispered. "I'm gonna suck his cock, Jake."

I put my free arm around her back possessively, while I jerked off to what she was telling me.

"I'm gonna let him fuck me, Jake."

She let that sink in, and then she brought her lips to mine and kissed me.

Then she raised up. My arm fell off her. She watched me jerk off a moment, and then she manouvered off the bed and stood. The mattress buoyed me up slightly as she removed her weight from it.

She kept her eyes on me as she walked around to far side of the bed Lucas and Miranda where on. Lucas had only his shirt on. Miranda was eying me as she sucked Lucas's huge, swollen cock.

Laura finally took her eyes off me as she settled into Lucas's bed, lying beside him on the opposite side. She put her hand on his neck and they brought their faces slowly together and kissed. Miranda's eyes went to them and she watched, still sucking and stroking him.

Laura and he lay together, kissing deeply, with tongue, and Laura ran her hand over his chest and abdomen, and then slipped it under his T-shirt, eager to feel his bare flesh. They kissed like that for a while, with Miranda and me watching: Lucas and my wife enjoyed each other. Slowly, Laura's hand made its way down his abdomen toward his crotch and Miranda took her mouth off him so Laura could put her hand on his cock. Laura moaned, still kissing him, as she felt his huge cock in her hand for the first time.

The two of them, Laura and Miranda, stroked him off together as Laura and Lucas made out. Laura's hand held the top half of him, alternately stroking him and rubbing his big knob in the palm of her hand. Lucas gave in to moaning a little at the attentions of two beautiful women dedicated to making him horny.

Laura finally broke off their kiss to look at his huge cock as she stroked it. She sighed.

"Go ahead," Lucas said to her softly.

She tore her eyes off his cock and looked at him.

"Go ahead and suck it," he said, more softly still.

Laura turned her eyes to me and watched me for a moment as I stroked myself, and she stroked Lucas. Then she gave Lucas another kiss before rearranging herself to kneel beside him on the bed at crotch level. Miranda was still between his legs, holding his enormous cock straight up by the base. Laura raised Lucas's T-shirt to expose his fit stomach and put a hand on it and then lowered herself to approach his cock with her mouth, her eyes on me. She kept her eyes locked on me as she pressed her tongue hard against the shaft of his cock, just above Miranda's hand, and ran it all the way up to his knob, which she gave a little extra tongue attention. She repeated this action once more and then closed her eyes and then arched her back and opened her mouth wide to take the end of his cock into her mouth. Lucas moaned slightly as he watched my wife take his cock into her mouth, her lips closed tightly around his shaft.

It was real now.

I was watching my wife suck another man's cock in front of me. It was obscene.

It was far more intense and erotic than just knowing she had sucked another man's cock.

I held my cock hard at the base and somehow managed not to blow my load right then.

Laura bobbed her head slowly up and down his cock as Miranda started stroking him again. "Jesus Christ," Lucas muttered, lifting and spreading his legs a little to let Miranda lick his balls again as she stroked him and Laura sucked him off.

"Fuuuuck," he said, causing Miranda to giggle slightly, her mouth full of one of his testicles, one hand on his cock and the other stroking his thigh. My wife continued sucking away at his cock.

I began to stroke again, very slowly, sometimes stopping altogether again to avoid cumming. I didn't want to have to watch this without a boner.

"Let's see your tits, Laura" he said suddenly.

Laura's eyes went to his. She lifted her mouth off his cock and then looked at me as she put both of her hands on him and stroked him two-fistedly. Miranda used her newly freed hand to play with his balls as she licked them.

"A little help, Jake?" Laura said, looking at me. "My hands are full."

She back looked down at his cock again and started licking and sucking on his knob whenever it emerged from her little hands.

I got up and went behind her. I knelt and reached around her to begin undoing the buttons of her blouse, which was a little tricky because she was constantly in motion, working his cock. Finally I had them undone, and she lifted one hand after the other off his cock to allow me to slide the sleeves off her, but always keeping her mouth on him, working away. I fiddled with the hooks on the back of her bra against her bare torso as she bobbed on him until finally the clasp was free. I hesitated a moment, in agony, and then slid her bra down her arms, revealing her perfect breasts to Lucas's hungry gaze.

He moaned appreciatively.

Laura took her hands off his cock to remove her arms from the straps and toss her bra on the floor. I fondled her breasts from behind for a moment - I couldn't help myself. Then she put a hand back to push me away.

I returned to sit on the other bed. Laura was bobbing a little more vigorously now on his cock, I suspect to demonstrate the firmness of her full tits as they swayed with the movement. Lucas moaned again before speaking.

"Why don't you sit on my face and let me lick your pussy while you do that, Laura?" Lucas said to her. "I want to feel those sexy tits on me while you suck me off."

Laura's eyes shot up to mine while she continued sucking him off.

I got up and got behind her again as she bobbed away on him. I put my fingers under the waistband of her skirt and slowly lowered it, exposing her. I ran my hands along her sexy ass for a moment, which as always, looked fucking hot in her sexiest black panties. I grabbed them at the sides and tried to pull, but froze, staring at the mound of her pussy, concealed behind the fabric she wanted me to remove. There was a darker patch along her slit from her wetness. From her lust for him.

She lifted her mouth off his cock and turned her head to me.

"He wants to see my pussy, Jake," she said. "He wants to lick it."

Very slowly, I began sliding her panties down her ass. She watched me, stroking him, and began to smile.

Slowly her pussy came into view in front of me. Wet and glistening in the dim light, lips splayed in sexual readiness. I felt like I could feel the heat of it. Laura seemed to breathe heavier.

"Oh, fuck, Jake," she sighed as I lowered them down her thighs.

She lifted her knees one at a time as I removed her panties completely, pulling them off her bare feet. Helpless, I put a hand on her ass and started to move a thumb toward her gorgeous pink pussy, but she swayed her ass, indicating I wasn't to touch.

It wasn't for me. Not until he was done with it. With her.

Unable to move, I knelt there as she repositioned herself on the bed, swinging one leg carefully over his head, straddling him and lowering herself slowly onto his face, her hands on the bed on either side of him.

"Oh, fuck," she said as she felt his tongue on her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it for a moment. Lucas's head tilted again and again as he lapped at her pussy.

"Oh my fuck," she said. "Oh, that feels so fucking good."