Wife Needs More Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she lowered her upper body down onto him. Miranda had his cock in hand again, holding it straight up for her, and Laura planted her mouth on it as her tits landed on his bare belly. Lucas let out a moan into her pussy as he felt it and continued licking away at her, sliding his hands from her ass, down her back, onto her tits, and back to her ass again. He pulled his shirt up higher to feel more of her skin on him. Getting off on the feel of her perfect body in his hands, his mouth on her pussy, her mouth on his cock.

I got up off the floor and sat on the chair behind me and jerked off to the sight of the two of them grinding their junk against each other's mouths, the intensity of their moans very gradually increasing. Miranda sucked and licked away at his balls and his perineum as Laura worked his cock with her hands and mouth. Then, as Miranda worked her tongue up from his balls to his shaft, Laura removed her hand from his cock to allow her access to it. Miranda licked up his cock until she reached Laura's upper lip and she licked that too. Laura moaned and enjoyed it, and then took her mouth off him and suddenly she and Miranda were kissing while Laura resumed stroking Lucas. They broke off the kiss and looked at each other, panting, and then Laura tilted Lucas's cock towards Miranda. Miranda sucked it a bit and then took her mouth off it. Laura took a turn on him. They began alternating like that, sharing his cock between their mouths while Laura stroked him, occasionally kissing each other with tongue in the intervals as Lucas worked away at Laura's pussy with his mouth.

I was squeezing my cock, not stroking at all anymore. I hoped to hell Lucas would cum soon, because I couldn't last much longer, and I wanted to give myself relief and stroke myself to orgasm. I took my shirt off and put it between my legs to have something to cum into to when the time came.

Laura let out a moan and started breathing fast.

"Oh fuck," she said, breathlessly, taking her mouth off his cock. Miranda took over sucking him, her eyes on Laura as my wife approached orgasm. "Yeah, keep doing that," Laura said, her eyes closed, her hand motionless on his cock, her chest heaving. "Oh fuck!"

Laura's head dropped and let out a little cry and began grinding her pussy on his face.

"Oh Jesus Fuck," she panted.

"Suck him," Miranda said. "He's about to cum."

Laura put her mouth on his cock and stroked him furiously. Lucas took his mouth off her pussy and moaned, squeezing her tits, his hips twitching, as he shot his load in her mouth.

I came into my shirt, breathing heavily through my nose as I ejaculated hard, shooting several jets of cum forcefully into the fabric.

As they settled, their orgasms subsiding, panting, Miranda chuckled.

"Nothing makes a man cum like a woman having an orgasm," she said. She looked at me and gave me a smile as she surveyed me. My cum-soaked shirt between my legs, below my drooping cock, a last little remnant of semen leaking out of the end of it.

Laura panted a while longer, her head resting on his hip, still holding his huge but now softening cock, and then she dismounted him and repositioned to collapse beside him. She rested her head on his shoulder and lay her hand back on his spent cock. He put his arms around her and kissed her on her forehead.

"Take this off," she said, tugging at his T-shirt.

He complied, and they lay totally naked together, regaining their breath, her hand caressing his chest. He reached beside him and grabbed his beer and drank.

"Jake, can you grab my drink?" Laura asked without turning to me. "I'm so fucking thirsty right now I could die."

I got up and started to make my way around the bed. I made my way to our bed and handed Laura her drink, and she lifted herself up off Lucas to take it.

Miranda watched.

"You really are a sweety, Jake," Miranda said "Fuck, I wish my husband was like you. Jesus."

She was smiling at the remark. She smiled at me while she took a big drink.

"I'm a lucky girl," she agreed, settling back down into Lucas, resting her drink on his abs.

I drank too, sitting on my bed. We rested in silence for a while, listening to the music. Finally Laura spoke.

"How long til you get hard again?" Laura asked softly. She was lightly playing with his meaty, flaccid cock.

"You want me to fuck you in front of your husband," he said.

Laura was silent a second.

"You know I do," Laura replied finally, matter-of-factly, without turning to look at me.

He took a drink.

"Not long," he said. "You want to make me hard? Let me see you lick her pussy," he said, nodding at Miranda.

Laura's eyes went to Miranda. Miranda smiled and shrugged.

"Don't let him make you do anything you don't want to," she said.

"Do you want me to?" Laura asked.

"I don't think I've ever objected to getting my pussy licked by anybody. I'm not starting now," she said, smiling crookedly.

Laura smiled back and put her drink back on the nightstand.

"Okay," she said. "I'm game. If you let Jake undress you."

I looked at Miranda and she spread her arms dramatically and smiled at me, still kneeling on the bed between Lucas's legs.

I put my drink down, and went over to her. I was starting to get hard again already as I reached down to grab the bottom hem of her T-shirt. This close, she smelled really good. Fuck, women smell good. Unhurriedly, I lifted her shirt. She lifted her arms straight up and I pulled it off of her. Her bra was red. I already knew from seeing her in her bikini that she had a great body, but it was hot to be undressing her, and to be this close. By the time I got to working on her bra clasps, I was almost fully hard again. A quick, curious glance told me that Lucas was getting there too. Once I had her bra undone, she removed it herself, but I was behind her, dying to see what her tits looked like. She had to get off the bed for me to remove the rest, and she was soon standing directly in front of me. Her tits were magnificent. Even Laura's, while different, with smaller but darker areolae than Miranda's, were not superior. She looked down and saw my erection.

She looked back up at me and gave me her wicked smile.

"Well. You do know how to flatter a girl, Jake," she said. I hardened a little more. "Go ahead," she said.

I undid the top botton of her jeans. We both watched as I did it, my hard cock pointing at her, close. I was happy to see that she had a button-fly as it meant I had to spend a little more time on her clothes, close against her. I looked up at her as I worked on the first button of her fly. She returned my look, smiling. It's a weird thing, undressing a woman for someone else. You feel, from habit, that you should be able to kiss her if you are undressing her. But you can't.

Finally, they were all undone, and I knelt to lower them. She stepped out of the pantlegs and there she was, her smooth, beautifully shaped thighs just there. Her pussy, under blue panties, in my face. But it wasn't for me. It was for my wife. And her lover.

I took her socks off next. Then I grabbed the side straps of her panties and pulled them down, trying not to be so slow as to be creepy, but savouring it, and knowing that she was too. She watched me as I slid them down, while her chest, her tits and the erect nipples atop them, heaved slightly. Her bare pussy was right in front of my face. A little patch of dirty blonde pubic hair presided on the flesh above it, but otherwise it was clean. Waxed. The dark, soft crevase of it disappeared under her, between her legs. A hint of her wet, pink inner labia could be detected protruding in her thigh gap.

Miranda put her hand on my cheek.

"Thanks, Jake," she said. She winked and then turned to the bed, putting her ass in my face. As she raised one leg to put her knee on the bed, her wet pussy was displayed to me for a moment, inches away from my face.

Laura made way for her on the bed and they knelt facing each other. Laura's eyes roamed her body, and then she leaned in slowly. Their arms went around each other and they kissed, hesitantly at first, and then with tongue. Their breasts brushed against each other.

They broke off for a breath.

"You okay?" Miranda asked her.

Laura nodded. "I don't know why I've never done this before."

"Fun, right?" Miranda said.

Laura nodded again. She put a hand to one of Miranda's breasts and caressed it. Miranda let her head fall back and moaned.

"Lie down," Laura said.

Miranda laid down with her head at the foot of the bed and Laura got on top of her.

They kissed again, their hands making their way down to each other's asses, caressing. Lucas and I each stroked our own fully hard cocks as we watched.

Laura broke off the kiss and made her way down, kissing Miranda's neck, then her chest, her nipples, her stomach. Miranda lifted her legs apart as Laura lowered her face to her pussy. Miranda inhaled tremulously as Laura put her tongue on her. She lifted herself up on her elbows and look down between her legs as Laura licked her, Laura's left arm wrapped around a leg, her right hand slowly stroking the milking skin of her inner thigh.

"Oh fuck, Laura," she moaned. "Oh god, that's so hot."

Still stroking himself with his right hand, Lucas put his left hand on Laura's ass and moved it into her crack, sliding his fingers down, over her asshole and then slowly slid two fingers into her wet pussyhole. Laura moaned into Miranda's clit, which she was now sucking on. He slowly finger fucked her as he watched Laura work on Miranda's pussy, just beside his cock.

Miranda spread her legs wider to accomodate Laura as she moved further down her pussy, sticking her tongue into her hole and getting a sexy moan out of her. Laura started running her tongue up and down the length of Miranda's pussy, and Miranda's full tits heaved with her arousal. Laura sucked one of her pussy lips into her mouth and then ran her tongue back up to her clit and lavished attention on it.

"Oh fuck, Laura," she moaned again. "You know what a woman likes."

Laura giggled slightly into her pussy, then ran her right hand up her body until she had Miranda's left tit in her hand, massaging it, and squeezing her pert nipple between two manicured fingers.

"Oh, Jesus Christ," Miranda said, moving her hand down to run it gently through Laura's hair appreciatively, brushing it back so she, and we, could see clearly as Laura licked and sucked her pussy.

Laura, while she worked away, was moaning and tilting her ass up and down, pushing it against Lucas's fingers as he slowly fucked her with them, glistening now with her wetness. Lucas was clearly fully hard now, but it was clear that Laura wasn't going to stop until she had brought Miranda off. From her moans and the arching of her back, the heaving of her sexy tits, it was clear it wouldn't be long. Miranda let her upper body fall back against the bed, and her head dropped back, dangling off the edge. Lucas wasn't going to let that position go to waste. He removed his fingers from my wife's pussy, got off the bed and made his way to Miranda's face. He stuck the end of his cock into her open, moaning mouth. Miranda reached one arm around his ass, grabbing it, and stroked his cock with her other hand as he slowly fucked her mouth.

They went on some time in this position, and Miranda's moans began to increase in intensity in response to Laura's tongue. Laura broke off to stick two of her own fingers into her mouth, wetting them, and gently eased them into Miranda's pussy as she licked her clit again. Miranda's hips writhed and twitched under her and she took Lucas's cock out of her mouth, still stroking it.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, bucking now against Laura's face. "Oh god, oh fuck, oooooooh!"

When she was done, Laura lifted her face, and dried her mouth with the back of her forearm.

"You ready to fuck me yet?" she asked Lucas from between Miranda's legs.

I looked at Lucas's cock, enormous and pulsing above Miranda's panting mouth. He was ready.

"Lie down," he ordered.

Laura and Miranda repositioned. Miranda got off the bed and sank into the chair on the far side, her ass on the edge of it, letting her body relax and sink, spreading her legs, gently and slowly massaging her spread open pussy.

Laura was now on her back, her head on a pillow. Her legs were splayed before him as Lucas climbed onto the bed between them, his cock swaying over her. She looked over at me, looking me in the eye. He lay on her, his cock on her belly as they kissed. Laura's hands caressed his back. She brought her legs in closer and tilted her hips so that her pussy felt his cock as he slowly humped her, his long shaft sliding back and forth against her. Laura moaned.

"A condom?" I suggested.

"It's okay, Jake," Miranda said. "He's clean. He only fucks married ladies."

Laura seemed oblivious to this conversation as she continued to grind her pussy against his huge cock.

"Oh fuck, I need you in me. Please fuck me," she begged, now clutching his ass with one hand.

Lucas lifted his upper body off her and grabbed his cock. He teased her with his big knob, running it up and down her slit, rubbing it back and forth across her clit. Laura arched her back, her tits lifting, her arms stretched out on the bed, offering herself to him.

"Oh please," she begged again, breathlessly. "Fuck me. I need it in me."

Very slowly, Lucas pressed his huge knob against her opening. Laura's jaw dropped, her mouth wide open, as he began to strech her pussy with his huge cock slowly disappearing inside her. Laura grunted slightly as the ridge of his knob was nearly inside her, and reflexively put her hand against his belly, protecting herself, pushing back at him. He pushed in and his knob was inside her.

"Oh fuck," she said. "Ow."

"You okay?" he asked, not moving.

She panted a bit before speaking.

"Yeah. Just go slow. It feels so fucking good, but go slow."

Lucas slowly shoved another inch in. Laura's mouth was wide open in a silent scream. She seemed to be holding her breath. She exhaled heavily as Lucas slowly pulled the inch back.

"Fuuuuck," she sighed, her hand still held protectively against his belly.

Lucas fucked her slowly, just with the inch past his nob stroking in and out of her, getting slick and shiny with her abundant pussy juices. I looked at the many remaining inches and was sure he'd never get it all inside her.

Lucas got impatient and shoved more into her. Laura cried out and put both her hands against his belly.

"Stop. Oh fuck," she panted. "Get off me."

I was shocked to discover inside myself a feeling of deep disappointment that she might not let him fuck her after all.

"Let me get on my knees. Let me do it," she said.

Lucas pulled slowly out of her and she arranged herself so that she was on her knees at the edge of the bed, her ass in the air. Lucas stood on the floor behind her, his cock level with her hole. He put a hand on her ass.

"Let me help," Miranda said, getting up. "I'll hold him still while you work his cock."

She came around and pressed her body up against Lucas from behind. She pressed her left hand flat against his abs and grabbed his cock with her right, guiding him to her hole. Laura felt it and pushed back against it, pushing her pussy slowly against his knob as it stretched her and finally disappeared again inside her. She paused to catch her breath, and then pushed some more.

Miranda continued to hold him like that, one hand on his belly, the other around the base of his cock, as Laura slowly worked more of him into her. She humped that first inch past his knob a while, her head hanging down, her body supported on her elbows, breathing heavily. Very slowly, she eased onto another inch of him.

"Oh my god," she sighed. "Oh fuck. This feels so fucking good, Jake."

She was soon riding about three inches of him, moaning hard. Still fucking him slowly, but picking up a little tempo. Lucas moaned and thrust his hips slightly forward, needing more of her.

"Stop it," Miranda rebuked him, pulling him back. "Hold still, let her do it."

Laura slowly got more of him into her, until finally he had as much length buried in my wife's pussy as I had in total. He had that much left to go still.

"Oh fuck, this feels so fucking good," she moaned, moving her body back and forth on the bed, stroking his thick cock with her pussy. It sounded as if she were weeping. Her hips tilted as she rode him, her tits swaying beneath her as she moved. She made little whimpering noises as she pushed herself still further onto his huge cock.

Soon, she was pushing back far enough that her pussy was pressed against Miranda's petite hand at the base of his cock. Miranda moved her hand down to cup Lucas's balls as Laura humped against him.

Laura took more, almost crying out, hoarsely, as her pace picked up and she got a rhythm going.

"Oh fuck. Holy fuck," she cried, her hips working away on him, riding him, titling her hips erotically.

I watched in disbelief, stroking myself, as she worked her way down his final inches until finally her ass touched his body, stroking the entire, ridiculous length of him into her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, now full on humping his whole cock, arching her back, her head now lifted, facing forward to the wall. Her ass slapped against him in a regular rhythm. "Oh fuuuuuck!"

Miranda had removed her hand from Lucas's crotch to give Laura full access to his cock, and was caressing his chest with it, her left hand still against his abs. She was kissing him on his neck, her body tight against him, her tits mashed into his back.

Laura was really crying out loudly now, no longer coherent enough to form words as she slammed her ass against his pelvis. Her legs began to tremble hard.

Suddenly, Lucas grunted.

"Oh fuck, Laura," he said. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Yes," she cried out. "Cum in me. I want your cum - give it to me. Fuck me now."

I grabbed a length of sheet from my bed to cum into.

Laura stopped moving and let her upper body fall to the bed, her ass still in the air. Lucas grabbed her hips and held her still and began fucking her hard, his balls swinging, slapping against her pussy. Miranda returned to her chair and rubbed her pussy furiously, watching. Laura's hands clenched desperately at the sheets, pulling at them, exposing the bedspread.

"Oh fuuuuuuck," she cried.

I started ejaculating forcefully, doing my best not to grunt or moan.

One corner of the bedspread popped off the mattress due to Laura's desperate grasping. Lucas grunted as he began shooting his cum into her, stroking the length of his cock hard into her, making her body shudder with each thrust. The bedframe was making a racket, slamming against the wall to their rhythm.

"Oh, fuck," he grunted, shooting into her. "Jeeeesus."

His orgasm seemed to last forever. Finally, he slowed, and then held his hips firm against hers, grasping her hips tight. They held still, panting heavily. After a moment, he slowly eased his long, glistening cock out of her and released her. She lay motionless, her ass still in the air as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh my fuck," she panted, her face in the bedspread.

A little cum leaked out of my wife when he withdrew his huge cock from her, and it made its way slowly down her glistening pussy. Her hole closed very slowly, and not completely. Red spots on the soft white skin of her hips marked where he had gripped her to hold her ass still while he ejaculated into her.

Lucas made his way to the side of the bed and collapsed onto it. Laura crawled up and lay down beside him, putting her forehead against his and stroking his back.

"That was amazing," she said. "I didn't even know my body could do that."