Wife Needs More Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand moved down and grabbed his bare ass and she went in for a kiss. Lucas reached around and caressed her ass in turn as they kissed lazily for a long time, pressed against each other.

"Jesus," Laura said after a few minutes. "Are you getting hard again?"

"Don't you want more?" he asked.

"Well... yeah. Of course," she replied. Her hips began moving against him as the lay together, side by side.

"You did most of the fucking that time," he said to her. "You want me to fuck you properly, don't you?"

"Oh Jesus," Laura sighed into his mouth, digging her fingers into his ass. "I was pretty sure I had just been properly fucked."

"There's more," he said, putting her on her back and getting on top of her.

They made out like that a while, grinding against each other, and then he lifted her arms up towards the head of the bed, then held both of her wrists in one of his hands, pressing her hands against the headboard, and sucked her nipples, causing her to moan and arch her back.

Laura raised her legs up, tilting her pussy at his cock, trying to force him into her hole as he grinded against her. She wrapped her legs around him

"Fuck me," she begged breathlessly. He was still holding her arms above her head.

Finally, his knob caught her hole and shoved in.

"Oh, fuck!" Laura cried as her pussy closed around it again.

"Yeah," she panted. "Go ahead and fuck me."

She groaned hard as he slowly shoved himself a few more inches in. It was getting easier for her. He stroked that in and out of her slowly, and she went silent for a moment, her mouth wide open and her eyes closed, and then let loose.

"Oh my fuck!!" she cried.

He soon had his whole thick cock sliding in and out of her as she trembled beneath him and cried out.

"Oh fuck," she panted. She started trying to raise her legs up further, and then letting them fall weakly.

I knew what she wanted. I knew what she liked.

Lucas's hands were busy: one restraining her arms above her head, the other on the bed, raising himself above her so he could look at her body as he fucked her.

The next time she raised her legs up, I grabbed the one on my side and raised it up farther, spreading it, tilting her hips.

"Oh, fuuuuuck," Laura moaned in response, her eyes bulging open, as Lucas continued to thrust into her. Her mouth hung wide open as she looked at me holding her leg up, on hand on her ankle, one on her thigh, near her knee.

She liked it.

"Miranda," I said. She looked at me and I nodded towards Laura's other leg.

Miranda got up and held it up.

"Oh, Jesus Christ," Laura moaned as Lucas plowed into her at her favourite angle, the head of his cock pressing inside against the upper wall of her vagina with each stroke. She closed her eyes and pressed her head back into the pillow.

Her mouth dropped open again and she seemed to stop breathing, and raised her ass slightly off the bed for a moment. Then she started breathing frantically as if trying to recover from a near-drowning, and suddenly her leg began to tremble and shudder spasmodically in my hand, seizure-like. She began moaning hard. I looked down to watch Lucas ram his huge cock into her. The shaft of it began to accumulate a white fluid, less viscous than semen, and more milky. Laura's pussy hole, stretched tight against his shaft, kept pushing this fluid down into a messy ring at the base of his cock by Laura's tight pussy hole.

Lucas moaned as he looked down at the mess on his cock.

"Oh, yeah. That's a good girl," he said.

I could feel Miranda's eyes on me.

"Oh, Jake," she said. "Your face. You've never seen her do this, have you? She's never creamed on your dick."

Lucas lowered himself onto Laura, holding his body against her as he started pounding in earnest, his balls slapping hard against her ass, while Miranda and I continued to hold her trembling legs. I felt his thrusts reverberate through her leg as he shot each load of cum into her. She moaned lewdly and hoarsely beneath him.

Finally spent, he lay still on her and let her arms go. She brought them down around his back as Miranda and I released her legs. She slid her hands slowly down to grab his ass, not wanting to let him take his cock out of her.

"Oh, Jesus," she panted.

She stroked his back slowly with one hand, the other still holding his ass.

The two of them lay there a few moments, recovering. Lucas still in her.

Finally, he raised himself off her, and slid his cock out of her. It made a splurgy noise when his nob popped out, and he and her were both very cummy. I looked away.

Lucas got up and dressed. Miranda did too. No one spoke. Laura's panting was slow to subside.

Dressed, he came around and bent over to give her a kiss. She threw her arms around him and tongued his mouth. He tried to break off the kiss but she held him there.

"I want more," she said.

He chuckled slightly.

"I know. I'll give you lots more, I promise," he said to her. "We'll fuck lots. But that's it for tonight."

He turned, looked at me expressionly, gave me a little nod, and then left.

"You guys okay?" Miranda asked.

Laura nodded, still naked on the bed, breathing heavily. I nodded.

"K, I'm... Goodnight," Miranda said. She put a hand on Laura's calf, and patted it, smiling. She gave me a smile too, and then she left.

"Come here, Jake," Laura said.

I lay down beside her. She put an arm around me and kissed me with her cock-sucking mouth, shoving her tongue into me.

"Fuck me," she said.

I shook my head. I couldn't stick my dick in that cummy mess.

She took my hand and put it on her pussy. She rubbed my fingers on her slick, wet slit until they slid into her hole. I felt more cum squeeze out.

She grinded against my hand a bit, her tongue in my mouth, and then she put my hand on my cock and made me stroke myself again. My hand, and now my cock, was slick with what was in her pussy.

I couldn't stop a moan.

"See, Jake? That's not so bad, is it?" she said. "It's okay if you get his cum on your dick."

She moved my hand on my cock like that for a moment.

"Fuck me, Jake," she said again.

I got between her legs. Her crotch was wet and slick all over. Two loads of his cum. Her cream. Cum oozed down her ass crack. I pressed my cock against her cheating little pussy and shoved it in in one stroke, feeling cum ooze onto my scrotum as I held myself hard into her.

"Oh, Jake," she moaned.

I moved in and out of her, slowly, trying not to cum.

"Oh, fuck, Jake," she said. "He felt so good. He made me cum so fucking hard. You liked that, didn't you, Jake?"

I didn't deny it.

"You fucking love it. You are so hard."

I picked up a little pace.

"You like that I'm his little slut, don't you, Jake?"

I breathed out hard, slamming her harder.

"You know I'm gonna let him fuck me anytime he wants, don't you, Jake? I'm gonna let him do whatever he wants with me, Jake, whenever he wants."

I slammed her hard, her cummy ass making wet, almost splashy, noises as my balls slapped against her.

"Oh, god, Jake - do you feel his cum in my pussy? He came so hard in me, baby. I think he really likes fucking me, Jake. He fucking loves it. He loves fucking your naughty little wife. Oh, that's it, Jake, give me your cum. Cum into his cum. Oh fuck, that makes me feel so sexy, baby. Having my husband's cum and my lover's cum in me at once."

EPILOGUE

I woke up to Laura slathering my cock with lube. I was already hard with morning wood and filthy sex dreams.

"Morning," she said perkily.

"Morning," I replied.

She leaned over to whisper in my ear.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass, Jake. Will you do that for me?"

I nodded. She'd never asked me for that before. We'd never done it. I had a feeling I knew why she wanted to now. It wasn't to reward me.

It was in case he wanted too. She couldn't let her first time be with him: he was too big.

I'm gonna let him do whatever he wants with me, Jake.

She got off me. I expect her to get on her knees, but she got on her back. As I positioned myself between her legs, lifted her legs up high, tilting her anus towards me. I pressed against it and my slick knob slid in.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Give me more," she said. "Slowly."

I soon had my full length in her, watching, transfixed as I slid in and out of the hole below her sexy pussy. Her ass was very tight on my cock.

She began playing with her clit in slow circles with her fingers.

"Oh, fuck, Jake," she moaned. "This is nice. We should have done this years ago."

"Finger yourself," I said.

She looked at me a moment, and then she slid two fingers in and we both moaned. I stared between her legs as she penetrated her pussy with her fingers while I fucked her ass. I exhaled hard.

"Do you still plan on picking up another man at the show tonight?" I asked.

She looked a little confused. Then she shook her head slightly.

"I don't I'll find a better lover than Lucas, Jake," she replied.

"I didn't mean instead of Lucas," I said.

She studied me a moment while I continued sliding gently in and out of her.

"Oh, fuck, Jake," she moaned. She removed her fingers from her vagina and used them to stroke her clit again, a little more vigorously. "You want to see me with two men."

She closed her eyes and her breasts heaved.

"You want to watch me suck another man's cock while Lucas fucks me, don't you, Jake?"

She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Don't you?" she demanded.

"Yes," I said.

I forced myself not to thrust to hard into her - I didn't know what she could take like this.

"You want to watch two other men fuck your wife," she said.

"Yes," I said, breathlessly. I moaned.

Her fingers where working fast now, and she was breathing hard. She let out a moan as she reached orgasm.

I slowly stroked it in and out of her as I ejaculated, my cock twitching as I moaned, watching.

--

I lay there recovering and listening to the sounds of Laura showering. When she was done, she came out and stood in the hallway. Her robe was arranged so that the sides of it just covered her nipples, and her bellybutton showed above the belt.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Fucking hot," I answered.

She gave me an enigmatic smile.

"We're a naughty pair, aren't we, Jake?"

Before I could answer, she was gone out the door.

I got up, opened the door, and looked out. She was not there. I went to the bathroom and found her phone.

LAURA: You up?

LUCAS: Yep. What's up? You looking to fuck some more?

LAURA: Yes

LUCAS: The door is open. Come alone. Let him listen this time.

I lay naked on the bed, my cock hard again. I held my hands at my sides, willing myself not to begin masturbating until I could hear them. My cock pulsed, and a long strand of precum dangled from it. I willed Lucas to start fucking her hard enough for me to hear through the wall. I waited an eternity, remembering what he had done to her last night, and what she had done to him. Remembering how hard he made her cum. How much she loved it when I put my cock in her ass just moments ago. I imagined a million things they could be doing in there.

I ached.

Finally I heard the bed slamming against the wall, and Laura's moans and cries. I rubbed the precum on my knob and the top of my shaft and stroked. I tried not to cum too soon. I didn't want to have to listen to them with a soft cock, but I couldn't hold off any longer. I would just have to be strong enough to take it if he lasted longer than me. I stroked hard and fast, bringing myself to orgasm, alone and free to moan uninhibitedly and desperately as I ejaculated to the sounds of another man bringing my wife to a screaming orgasm in the next room; imagining my wife, naked, creaming again on his cock as he fucked her.

The door was indeed open. It wouldn't close anytime soon.

THE END