Wife Never Ceases to Amaze: MMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
385 Followers

With his admission the sexual tension in the room was undeniable. The look on Lena's face was one of astonishment. She quickly realized the situation we fell into. This was something she had been fantasizing about for a long time, and she realized she had the opportunity of making the imagined real. She was stirred by the possibilities. She was in a rented condo with two horny men, her husband, and a friend that has just admitted to having gay sex. She was already aroused from looking at the gay images on the ipad, and the chance to make the fantasy come true pushed her excitement to another level. She found herself in a situation that she thought would never happen. Now by shear chance the opportunity had presented itself unexpectedly. The thought crossed her mind that she could actually watch her husband and this friend do it for real. Her belief was if she could gather the courage to ask, she could make it happen. She thought do I really want to make this happen? With all this talk of Mike's bisexual threesome sex life her sexual arousal was elevated. She could feel her breasts were hard and her nipples were erect, and they were rubbing on the fabric of her tank top. She felt the heat in her genitals caused by the increase of blood flow to her vagina. Her heart rate was up, and she felt flush as her body was reacting physically to what her brain wanted. The erotic thoughts running through her mind were overpowering. She knew where she wanted to take this, and I knew what she wanted. She turned, looked me in the eyes, I looked back at her and recognize the desire in them, and I nodded my head yes.

She turned to Mike and said, "Why did you keep it from us. You could have told us and we wouldn't have judged you. You are a good friend, and this changes nothing."

He said, "It's just a tough subject many people aren't as understanding."

I said, "I feel the same as Lena this changes nothing for me either. In fact, I have a confession too. I have experienced gay urges myself. I've never acted on them, but I have looked at gay sex on the Internet and masturbated to it."

Lena said, "Lets be totally honest Dave, we both like watching gay sex videos Dave isn't the only one who is kinky. We watch gay porno together. I have a fantasy of watching Dave have gay sex. In fact, would you like to make our fantasy come true tonight?"

Mike says astonished, "What? What exactly do you want me to do with Dave?"

"What I want is to watch you preform oral sex on Dave, and wherever you guys take it from there it is OK with me too."

"Holy shit. You've got to be kidding me? I was concerned about opening up to you and now you are propositioning me to have oral sex with your husband, and all you want to do, Lena, is watch?"

Lena said, "Yes, I want to watch."

"What do you think about this Dave are you OK with it?"

I said, "I could enjoy a BJ while Lena watches." I knew if he did it that he wouldn't regret it. Judging by how she responds to a gay porno, if she watched the real thing live in front of her, then me and Mike would be in for one wild night with her, and I'm thinking my threesome fantasy was about to happen.

"You are kinky!! I have engaged in gay sex, but I want you to know that I prefer women, Lena. I've only had gay sex in the context of a threesome. I'll do it, but will you be joining in?"

Lena said, "How? I just want to watch you two."

"You could start things off; get things rolling."

"Exactly how do you want me to get things rolling?"

"I think you know what I'm asking for, like I said earlier it has been a long time since I had a woman." Mike has always been assertive about sex.

Lena said, "You mean that you want me to join in and make it a threesome?"

He nodded yes, "My preference is a threesome. I'll do what you want, and I'll get something I've craved for a long time too. Seeing we are sharing our inner feelings let me add one more thing to the list. I've wanted to have sex with you, Lena, since we first met. I've watched you walk across a room and admired the movements and the sensual curves of your body. You have a beautiful sexy figure, and I can only imagine how spectacular your breasts are. I endured all those parties in your back yard watching you move around in your bikini with your stunning tanned body. When you moved around the party, I'd watch your incredible nimble breast quivering as you walked by me, nestled in that skimpy top, and I'd image you walking around topless. I'd do anything to get the chance to have sex with you. Dave can fuck ME in the ass if you want. Ten years is a long time for a craving, no a hunger, to last. So, having sex with you would fulfill one of my fantasies too."

Lena said, "I don't know what to say. Thank you. I never knew or suspected you felt that way? I don't think I could do that, sex with another guy would be too weird, and I don't think I can go there. That's not part of my fantasy its always me watching Dave have gay sex. I've never contemplated getting involved."

"Every time I've done it in the past it's always been me, a woman, and a guy. I've never done it without some heterosexual warm up. It's easier if I'm aroused first so my inhibitions diminish."

She said, "Sex is easier for guys because all you want is to get off. It's different for women. Dave, you haven't said anything, what do you think about him having sex with me, do you want me to do it? Do you think you would be ok with that?"

I said, "I'm shocked with this turn of events. We were joking around about sex now we are talking about a threesome. This has been quite a development. I didn't think the night's events would lead to this. Lena you and I have been turned on by this fantasy of you watching me have gay sex for a long time now. I've always been willing to give your fantasy a try. Now there is a chance of it happening for real. I'm ok with the oral sex part, as you and I have been fantasizing about this equally. You watching me is a big part of my motive for wanting to do it, but you joining in on the sex is up to you. I have to admit that watching you with another guy has been a fantasy of mine, but I've never really brought it up, and fantasy versus reality is a completely different thing. To tell you the truth I not sure how I'm going to handle Mike giving me oral sex either, but I want to try."

"So, because your are going to try that I'm suppose to submit to having sex with him too? You and I have discussed this before and you know I just wanted to watch."

Mike chimes in, "Wait I don't want to start a conflict between you guys we don't have to have intercourse. I was expressing a desire not making a demand. I've been involved in threesome sex before, but everyone was a willing participant. I don't what to force anyone. It would be no good if anyone feels forced. I've never been involved in gay sex with the female observing; however, there is always a first time. I'm so horny right now I want to do it anyway."

"That's ok Mike but as the subject has come up, I'm interested in hearing what my husband thinks. So, Dave you want to leave the decision up to me, but it doesn't work that way. I want your honest opinion. Do you want me to have sex, meaning going all the way, with Mike or not. You tell me what you want then I'll decide."

I thought for a long time I didn't want to hurt her in any way. I had the threesome fantasy for a long time, but this was real. Considering a threesome is completely different when it might actually happen. If he had sex with my wife how would that make me feel? Would I be able to accept it? I knew the way I felt at that moment I wanted to do it, and I wanted her to go all the way too. I was extremely turned on, I was horny as hell, and I recognized it was my heightened sexual arousal that was strongly affecting my thoughts. I desired it; I craved the excitement of doing something so taboo. My overactive erotic thoughts were directing me. I knew that I was being driven by the immediate desire, by the sexual impulse of the moment. This was probably not the time to make this type of decision. Prior to this moment having a threesome has only been fantasy with no chance of it ever coming true. I never gave the consequences of doing it any serious consideration. I was trying to think clearly of the repercussions of us both going all the way with another person, but the here and now was dominating my urges. I wanted it bad. I was extremely aroused. I couldn't say no. I rationalized that she asked for my opinion, and that she has final say over her own body. She is a strong-willed woman. I trusted her to say no if she didn't want to, and if she said yes it was only because she really wanted to.

Finally, I said, "Right now I'm very turned on by the thought of it actually happening. Afterward I'm not sure how I'll feel. Here's what I do know. If we go through with this it won't change how I feel about you. Would the sex change our relationship? For me the answer is no. I love you and I know our relationship is stable enough to try some experimentation in our sex life. I know you love me, and I can't imagine that changing because we have sex with someone else. It's OK with me. We will both be experiencing something new tonight."

"Well thank you for being honest Dave, we have been married too long because I knew what your answer was going to be. I just wanted to see if you were going to have the courage to be honest with me. Don't worry I know you love me."

She turns to Mike and says, "I'm sorry but I think us having intercourse is going a bit too far, but I'm willing to join in other ways. You say you need some hetero sex warm up, and I guess I can understand that, and since Dave is OK with it here's what I am willing to do. I'll start you off or "get things rolling" by giving you a BJ. Me giving you a BJ should satisfy your need for heterosexual action, and the BJ will also satisfy Dave's desire to watch. Afterward you guys can take it from there and satisfy my wishes."

"I'm sorry asking for sex was too much. I can accept you just watching as it's actually turning me on right now, and the BJ isn't necessary. We can get started without it."

Lena says, "I started this whole thing by asking you to fulfill our fantasy. It's only fair for me to give something in return. I'll start you off with a BJ. Maybe we can do a bit more than just the BJ after you guys are done. We will start there and see how things evolve."

She says, "The BJ is first then you two can do it for me." We all agreed.

My excitement was at an all time high. Lena was also very excited, as her nipples were noticeably visible protruding straight out through her tank top. Lena moved over on the couch next to Mike, and she told me to come over and sit next to her. We were all sitting on the couch with my wife between us two guys. We were all fully clothed. She leaned over to me and started kissing me. She kissed me deeply and seemed quite passionate. She was kissing me hard and holding me tight I respond in like fashion.

She kissed my neck put her mouth up to my ear and whispered, "I hope YOU don't regret this." She gave me a deep passionate kiss and turned toward Mike.

She reached for his belt unbuckled it, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled down his zipper. She pulled on his pants; he lifted his ass off the couch, and as he pulled his pants and briefs half off. His penis got stuck on the elastic band of his underwear. Lena helped pull the band over his penis and it popped out and pointed straight at her face. A small amount of his pre-cum splashed on her cheek.

She chuckled and anxiously wiped it off and said, "Whoa that was a little gross." She said, "You might as well take your pants all the way off," so he did and kicked them to the side.

He was sitting next to her on the couch naked from the waist down with his stiff erection twitching repeatedly in anticipation right in front of her face. She leaned over grabbed his penis wiped the pre-cum off the head, and she started to lower her head down towards his penis.

He stopped her head with his hands and said, "Could we start off by kissing a little first that isn't going too far is it?"

She nods her head and said, "No I guess that isn't going too far."

He pulled her head up with his hand on either side of her face leaned forward and gave her a deep kiss. I felt a hint of jealously but a sexual exhilaration too. She seemed a little reluctant at first but eventually she responded to the kissing a bit more willingly. Her hand was still gripping his cock, so she started to move it slowly up and down along its length while she was making out with him.

I thought, "Should I just watch, or I should I get involved too?"

She had her back to me, and I decided that I didn't want to just sit there doing nothing. I reached under her top. I started rubbing her back and kissed the nape of her neck. She broke off the kiss with Mike and tilted her head back turned her neck and kissed me. Our tongues intermingled and she kissed me quit aggressively. She stopped kissing me and tilted her head to the side, to give me access to the nape of her neck again, and I started kissing, biting, and sucking on her neck. She is very sensitive there and she became much more animated. While I was kissing her neck, I reached around and started massaging her breast, and I lightly pinched her nipples. Her breasts were as hard as rocks; her stiff erect nipples were standing straight out signifying she was very sexually aroused. As nice as her body is, which is pretty damn sexy, her breasts are her best quality. Her breasts are flawless, perfectly symmetrical, and she has beautifully proportioned nipples that when she gets sexually aroused protrude prominently past her areola.

Mike was watching me fondle Lena's breast. He looked down and watched her hand moving on his penis. He pushed his hips forward and positioned his genitals so she could have easier and full access. He leaned back and watched her hand going up and down on his shaft. He watched for a while then leaned back in and started kissing her again.

They were making out and I was messaging her breast and kissing her neck. I decide to take it to the next level, so I slid my hand down her front into her panties and started rubbing her clitoris. I was surprised by how wet she was, and as a result, how easily my middle finger slid between her labia and found her clitoris. She slowly started moving her hips and moaning softly into Mike's mouth. Mike put his hand under her shirt and started fondling her breasts. We had are hands working over her erogenous zones. She seemed to be really enjoying all the attention we were giving as her breathing became much heavier. She was the center of our attention and it was having a positive effect on her. She was already well past a warm-up, and she was fully engaged in the beginnings of a threesome, and she hadn't even started the BJ yet.

Mike slid his hand off her breast and under the elastic waistband of her pj bottoms. His hand moved down along her hip. He started rubbing the top and back of her thigh. He ran his hand along the back of her thigh and slipped his hand in front along her hip and across her abdomen. His hand was resting on her abdomen with the tips of his fingers touching the top of her pubic hair. He slowly slid his hand down through her hair. He continued sliding his hand downward and I felt her legs move slightly further apart as if she was making room for his hand too. His hand slipped further down her abdomen and eventually underneath mine. He took over rubbing her clitoris. I was surprised he did this as he actually pushed my hand out of the way as if saying, "it's my turn now." She let out a soft moan. He started to rub her, and she leaned back against the couch to take in the feeling of his finger. Her sitting back forced me to move over on the couch next to her opposite Mike.

She was sitting flat against the couch now, and he was leaning in front of her nearly on top of her and still kissing her. She didn't let go of his cock. I could see his hand moving under her pj bottoms, and she started to moan and spread her legs further.

I thought, "he's awfully bold with my wife", but Lena was letting him. She was reacting positively to what was happening. I started to get a little nervous.

I smelled the slight hint of the distinctive aroma of her wet vagina. I'd recognize that smell anywhere it is a wonderful purely sex smell, and a telltale sign that she was sexually aroused, and her vaginal secretions were getting heavier. I thought she might react this way. When she gets aroused, she becomes quite sexual. I didn't think it would happen so quickly. Her sexual excitement must have been building throughout the negotiations. The two of us guys kissing and touching her hastened her arousal precipitously.

They were kissing passionately, and she was pumping her hand on his penis while he did, I don't know what, between her legs. He started kissing her neck, and she looked at me. I smiled at her. I mouthed that I loved her, and she smiled back at me. She closed her eyes, let out a moan, and she jerked his penis harder.

It seemed she was OK with where he was taking it so I couldn't complain; I agreed to this. The movement of his hand suggested he was sliding his finger along her clitoris, and she was enjoying it as she started to move her hips up and down. He rubbed her like this for a while, and she seemed to be responding positively as she was moving her hips more aggressively. He lowered his head down and started biting on her breasts through her shirt. This really surprised me. I didn't think he would be that forward, but he was pushing the boundaries. She was on a sexual high, and she was caught up in the moment. She let go of his penis, sat back on the couch, arched her back, and took in the feeling of what his hand and mouth were doing.

She placed her hands on both of our thighs and squeezed our legs hard. She tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Her body tensed. She stared humping her hips harder and moaning more continuously. She was getting to a point that I knew she was going to climax soon. She needs constant contact in that exact spot, focusing on her clitoris, you can't move away, or she will lose the feeling. He obviously didn't recognize how close she was, or he wouldn't have done what he did next.

I was watching her body reacting to his touch. She was tensing her legs squeezing his hand between them. She was thrusting her hip aggressively her whole body was moving on the couch. She spread her legs wide placed her feet flat on the ground and pushed her genitals toward his hand. She was about to have an orgasm by the hand of another guy when his hand made a sudden pushing movement in toward her genitals. She let out a gasp, abruptly opened her eyes, reached down, and pulled his hand out from between her legs and out from under her pj's. That asshole shoved his finger into her vagina! I was surprised she let him go as far as he did, but I knew that was way too far! A finger jammed up there unexpectedly, when she was so close, probably was more of a shock. I'd guess he made her mad that he stopped what he was doing. He crossed a line a finger up there is one step away from having a penis there next. From her reaction she seemed more irritated than mad. She was very close but didn't orgasm; However, once she gets that close to a climax, she really starts to crave it, and I knew she would be on a mission to get one. She wasn't going to stop there.

She said, "That was going too far. You're getting way ahead of things."

He said, "I'm so sorry. I got a little carried away, but you seemed to be enjoying it I guess I misread things."

"I was OK with what you were doing down there at first but then you took it too far. I need to control things for right now. You just sit back against the couch. "

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
385 Followers