Wife Never Ceases to Amaze: MMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
385 Followers

He did what she said and leaned back on the couch. Her skin and face were quite flushed. She was breathing heavily as she turned and looked down at his penis. She took a few deep breaths, grabbed his penis, moved her head down, and lowered her mouth over his dick. She was really aroused because she didn't bother to wipe off the excessive pre cum fluid this time (she almost always wipes mine off before doing it to me). I couldn't see what was happening, so I moved over in front of them. Now I could see her mouth going up and down on his penis. It was a very sexy image. I couldn't believe that I was watching my wife suck on another cock.

She started to become more vigorous. Without letting his dick come out of her mouth she slid off the couch and positioned herself on her knees in front of him between his legs. She took her other hand cupped his balls and started to fondle them. She was bobbing up and down on his cock while she gripped the base of it with her other hand. She started moving her hand in unison with her mouth up and down his shaft. She'd been working on him this way for a minute or so. I think her mouth was getting tired because she kept popping his penis out of her mouth, taking a few deep breaths and then going back down on him. She did this several times.

She pulled his penis out of her mouth again but this time she said, "You last longer than Dave my mouth is getting tired." She looked at me and said, "Why don't you take over" as she pointed the head of his dick at me.

I was shocked it came to that. I was thinking, "Do I really want to do this? This is crossing a line. This is something that I haven't done in thirty years. Experimenting when you're a kid is one thing, but this is different, I'm an adult, I'm about to make a conscience decision to perform a homosexual act." With what Lena did for me there was no way I could I refuse her request. I had to admit that since we talked and fantasied about it the thought had intrigued me.

I knew she wouldn't have asked unless she was really motivated by the thought. She was between his legs, her mouth close to the head of his dick, her hand was gripping his shaft, and she was pointing it straight at me. I saw those dark sensual eyes persuasively enticing me to join. I hesitated, but I love her so much, and I knew that's what she wanted, and if I did it I would fulfill a desire of hers. She's wanted to watch me have gay sex, so I was going to give her everything she's wanted starting with a blowjob. I was pretty sure if I went there, SHE would take it even further, and there will be no telling what this night would lead to.

I slid off the chair onto my knees and moved up between his legs next to my wife. I lowered my head down toward his penis. She had a hold of his penis and moved the head of it to my lips. I stopped there and she moved the head of his dick back and forth along my lips. I opened my mouth stuck out my tongue licked the head of his dick as she circled it around my tongue. She squeezed out a load of his precum and I licked it off. I slowly lowered my head and took his cock into my mouth. I was sucking his cock while Lena kept a grasp on the base of his shaft and moved her hand up and down following my mouth. Lena stayed close, she watched, and I could see in her eyes a wanton lust that I have only seen in her a few other times. I took about half of his dick in my mouth, but with each bob of my head his dick went further and further into my mouth. It hit the back of my mouth and I gaged slightly; however, soon afterward I was able to take his whole cock into my mouth. I took it all, right to the base of his shaft. Lena's eyes were wide open. She was amazed watching me move my mouth the whole length of his shaft. I took all of him several times before stopping to take a breath.

After just a short time I pulled off and pointed the head toward Lena and she took over. We took turns giving him oral. At one point both our tongues were flicking at the head of his dick. She squeezed it tight and made it swell and squeezed out a load of his pre-cum. I licked it up and swallowed it. Lena stopped she left me to continue sucking as she moved up from between his legs to sit next to him on the couch. She started kissing him.

She stopped kissing him, moved to his side, and they were sitting side-by-side watching me suck on Mike's dick. She reached out and started pushing my head down on his cock. At the same time, she moved her other hand under her panties and started rubbing herself.

She said to him, "I wouldn't mind watching you cum in his mouth, but you better not that might be taking it too far."

He says breathlessly, "Yes you're right and I am getting very close". A moment later he said, "Dave I'm going to cum." I pulled off, and he started jacking himself off while Lena was masturbating herself. I looked up and saw both of them side by side stroking themselves. Mike let out a loud groan. He ejaculated all over his stomach and chest. He grunted with each spurt, and eventually relaxed and started breathing heavily. Lena was feverishly fingering herself. She mashed her legs together, completely tensed up, tilted her head back and let out an intense moan. My wife was having an intense orgasm sitting next to my friend as he squirted all over his chest. They both eventually slowed down but were still breathing heavily side by side.

Mike had quite a mess on his chest with cum mixed in his chest hair. He said he was going to the bathroom to clean his dick and chest.

I got off the floor and sat next to my wife. I had a full hard-on straining at my pants, and I've just sucked a real cock. I felt dirty and guilty. I couldn't believe I did it, but it did happen. I wanted her reaction for validation I needed to know how she felt. Did the fantasy seem worthwhile? Her husband had just performed a homosexual act. I crossed a line. Blowjobs experimenting as a kid were one thing but gay oral sex as an adult was completely different. What did she think of me? Did I repulse her? I asked her what she thought.

Lena said, "It's the hottest thing I have ever seen, and thank you for fulfilling my deepest desire." She kissed me deeply and hugged me tight. I was so happy she reacted that way the hug felt perfect. I didn't feel dirty anymore I felt loved.

She said, "I was turned on the whole time. I was touching myself, but watching you suck on Mike's cock and bring him to orgasm was the one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. Watching you got me so excited I shoved my fingers up inside of me and climaxed immediately."

She said, "That was an intense orgasm I just had, but after watching you and Mike I'm very horny and I want more. I want to climax by intercourse tonight. I want to climax with a dick inside of me." I noted she said I want to climax by intercourse with "a" dick inside of me not "your" dick inside of me.

I said, "I'm so glad you liked it and I haven't cum yet. I'm so turned on right now that I would be ready for anything, and I'll do anything you want." I said Mike is naked why don't we take your clothes off too it would be nice if we are all naked. I told her she is a beautiful sexy woman, and that I'm sure Mike would appreciate it. She didn't say anything she just lifted off the couch and slid her pj bottoms down to her feet and kicked them off. While she was doing that I stripped quickly. I lifted her top and started kissing and sucking on her breasts while I was busy doing this, she pulled her top over her head and tossed it aside.

She was sitting on the couch completely naked looking extremely sexy and beautiful with me massaging and kissing her breasts while we waited for another guy to come back into the room. I was amazed she was so turned on she dropped all her inhibitions. Usually, she doesn't like having sex when someone else is in another room, but she has made out with, and had been felt up by our friend, performed oral sex on him, watched me suck him, masturbated to orgasm next to him while he ejaculated on his chest, and she still wanted more. She is an amazing sexual woman. I reached down and she was the wettest I felt her in years. We started kissing. I started rubbing her clitoris and she responded by spreading her legs apart.

Mike came back in the room. He saw what we were doing. He quickly got down on his hands and knees and edged up between her legs. I removed my hand from between her legs, reached up, spread her juices on one of her nipples and licked it clean. I reached down scooped up some more of her secretions and smeared it over her other nipple. I licked and sucked that one clean also. I started massaging, kissing and sucking on her breasts. Mike was on all fours positioned between Lena's legs watching what we were doing. He lowered his head, moved his mouth to her genitals, and started eating her. She let out a bit of an alarmed noise, but she didn't protest further and spread her legs farther apart.

Mike was eating her pussy, and I was making out with her and kissing, licking and nibbling on her breasts and nipples. She was gyrating her genitals on his face. She lifted her legs placed, them on his shoulders, and dug her heels into his back. His hands were all over her massaging her thighs and moving them up to squeeze her breasts. He was squeezing her breasts while I was swirling my tongue around her areola and the tip of her erect nipples. He would slip his index finger across her wet nipple. Her nipples were so hard that after his finger past over one it would spring straight up onto my tongue again. His hands and my tongue were working her breast and nipples while his tongue was working her genitals and my hands were rubbing her legs and stomach. She was getting extremely erotic moaning and groaning, and she was telling us where and how to touch her. She usually doesn't talk much during sex. This behavior was different. She was exhibiting a complete loss of inhibitions. She was ready for anything. Her response was so sensual that I sat back and took in the incredible scene. I watched them. I began touching myself.

Mike had his face buried between her spread legs. She lifted her legs in the air, and he held them poised there by pushing on the back of her thighs and burrowing deeper with his tongue. He pushed on the back of her legs harder which tipped her genitals into a more upright position this gave him access to her anus, and he plunged his tongue into it. She reached down grabbed the back of her knees, pulled her own legs back which gave him better access while he ate her ass and genitals. With his hands free he started to explore her body. He reached up with both hands and grabbed her breasts and started rolling her nipples between his thumb and index finger. He continued to eat her focusing on her clitoris. He let go of her breasts reached down and used his fingers to spread her labia open. He stuck his tongue out which protruded quite far. He shoved his tongue into her vagina as far as it would reach and started moving his head back and forth. He was actually fucking her with his tongue. This really got her going. She let go of her legs, dug her heels into his back again, and started gyrating her genitals on his face. I watched this unbelievable sight for several minutes.

Mike came up for a breath, and he saw me playing with my dick. He slid under Lena's leg and started sucking my dick. Lena just lustfully stared at his mouth going up and down on my dick while she fondled her own breasts. He sucked my penis into his mouth and swallowed it down, so his lips were right up against my pubic bone. With the entirety of my cock down his throat he moved his head up and down in small rapid thrusts. It felt incredible and he did it so effortlessly that he must have done that before. He was giving Lena and incredible show. Seeing him suck her husband's cock was getting her more and more excited. He gave me a few more deep sucks and bobs and ducked back under Lena's leg and went back to eating her.

She started rubbing his head, grabbed the back of it, and she pulled his face into her genitals. He ground his mouth on her clitoris, and by the sound of it was sucking her vaginal lips in and out of his mouth as his tongue flicked at her clitoris. She was arching her back and gyrating her hips. He reached up and with both hands started fondling her breast again. He was still sucking on her genitals and rubbing her breasts when he took one hand away from her breast. He moved his hand down between her legs. I couldn't see what was happening as his head was blocking my view, but soon after his arm disappeared between her legs, her head tilted back, she opened her mouth wide, and she let out a long sensual groan. Something was happening. What was going on down there? All I could see was his arm motion and it was going back and forth between her legs.

She was moving her hips in unison with his arm movement and she began moaning even louder. He stopped eating her, and he kissed his way up her stomach stopping at her breast to suck and fondle them. He then moved up to her mouth and kissed her deeply with his tongue probing inside. Usually, she doesn't like kissing after I eat her out, but she didn't hesitate, and she had her tongue inserted deep in his mouth swirling around his tongue. This whole time his arm and hand were still positioned between her legs methodically moving back and forth.

When he moved his head from between her legs, I could see his hand, and he had two fingers buried in her vagina. He was moving his fingers in and out of her. She clearly didn't stop him this time, and it appeared she was actually quite into it. She was getting more and more aroused. They were kissing eagerly with their mouths open their tongues were interacting. She became more vigorous, and she was forcefully driving her hips forward into his fingers. She was so energetic she was nearly lifting her hips off the couch. She was obviously getting very excited by the penetration and movement of his finger inside of her. He started kissing and sucking on her neck paying particular attention to the nape of her neck; she is very sensitive there. He kissed and bit his way up her neck. He moved his mouth to her ear.

He said something into her ear that I didn't hear, but what ever it was he said she agreed as she moaned, and in a low breathless voice said, "OK...Yes."

He pushed himself to a more upright position. He was kneeling between her legs. I could see clearly now he had his index and middle fingers pushing inside of her and his thumb was rubbing her clitoris. She had her head tilted up and was intently watching everything he was doing. This whole time she had been half slumped on the couch with her head still propped up on the back of the couch. He pulled his fingers out of her, reached up with both hands, grabbed her hips, and in one motion forcefully pulled her down so she was lying flat on the couch. Her genitals were right on the edge of the couch, and her legs were spread wide hanging over the edge with Mike kneeling between them. I wondered what he was going to do next then a second later I knew exactly what he intended on doing. I watched as he grabbed his penis and situated it at the opening to her vagina.

I thought to myself, "He's going to put it in!"

Did she give him permission? I looked down at her to see how she was reacting. She was looking at his cock concentrating at what he was doing. He started moving the head of his dick up and down the length of her vaginal opening pushing it between and inside her vaginal lips. She was staring at his penis, her mouth was gaped open, and she was breathing rapidly. He rubbed the head of his cock along the length of her opening. She lunged her hips forward directing her genitals toward his penis and the head of it momentarily disappeared between her labia. He quickly pulled back and moved the tip of his dick up to her clitoris. He squeezed pre cum out of his penis, and he started rubbing it in a circular motion on her clitoris. She let out a long moan. He moved his dick back down to her vagina and swirled it around her opening. He took his time moving the head of his penis slowly along the length of her vaginal opening. He would move it down to the space between her vaginal and anus then slowly move it up along and between her vaginal lips to her clitoris again. There he would swirl it around rubbing on her clitoris and I could see tremors move through her body. After a few more swirls he would slowly move it down again. He was teasing her with the head of his dick, and it was having the desired effect on her. She was becoming much more animated. She was moving her pelvis in wide circular motion and pressing into his cock. He did this several times then on the third or fourth pass he paused at her opening. He pushed forward and the head of his cock disappeared between her labia. He paused there for a brief moment he was poised at the entrance to her vagina. She stopped her circular grinding movement, took a deep breath, and held her genitalia frozen in that position. She waited to anticipate what he was going to do next. She was watching everything he was doing. My brain was screaming, "STOP", but I was transfixed, mesmerized, by the erotic intensity of the moment. I stayed silent. He let go of his dick reached up grabbed her hips on each side of her waist and with both hands pulled her pelvis slowly toward him. While pulling her in he pushed his hips forward. I saw his penis disappear into her. He was inside of Her! I watched as the shaft of his penis disappeared into, then reappeared from, her vagina again and again. He was having sexual intercourse with my wife!

I finally looked away from their coupling genitals. When I looked at her, she was staring straight into my eyes. Her darks eyes were looking up at me and I thought I saw a suggestion of sadness in them. I felt a pit in my stomach. It seemed like time stood still. I was looking down at her lying flat on the couch, I was focused strictly on her face, her mouth was open, she was licking her dry lips, her head was rocking back and forth in rhythm with his thrust, and she said, in a matter of fact voice, "This is what you wanted?"

She looked away from me and stared down at his cock going in and out of her. She closed her eyes, let her head drop back against the couch, and started breathing rapidly.

I was witnessing my wife having sexual intercourse with another guy, which up to this point in our lives, except for the one time, was for me only. Now that it was happening, I didn't know if I did the right thing by advocating this. I felt sick to my stomach. I thought what if she likes the feel of his dick better than mine? What if this is something she wants from now on? Could this be the start of some type of alternative marriage lifestyle? I didn't want that. I was so enthralled with the idea of a threesome I didn't think about the consequences. I was exhilarated sexually but also upset. I asked for this. It was too late to say anything; the deed was done there was no turning back. We both crossed a line that most married couples would never even contemplate crossing. Did I push Lena into this? She said intercourse with another guy was going too far. She wanted to watch the gay sex safe knowing that for guys sex is just an act to get off on, it wasn't an emotional like it was for a woman. Did she really want to have intercourse? Did she want another guy's cock in her vagina? This has got to be emotional for her. Did I make a mistake? I hoped not. Only time would tell. I was thinking that I wished I could roll back time to just an hour before when she asked me how I would feel if he had sex with her. I wanted another chance to weigh the consequences more thoroughly. I had to admit that I was torn. It was an incredible sight, and I had a sickness in the pit of my stomach. I felt like I could've thrown up, but I was so turned on I could hardly control myself. I felt like I could have ejaculated just watching her. It was incredible; it was painful. It was the most incredibly erotic thing I have ever seen, watching her, her legs spread wide, rocking underneath him; but I was torn, and it felt like I made a terrible mistake.

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
385 Followers