Wife Never Ceases to Amaze: MMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
385 Followers

He was pumping into her hard, and she started moving her hips in unison with his. She reached her hands over her head, placed them on the back of the couch, and pushed forward with her arms driving her vagina into his penis. Her exquisite breasts were stretched out her erect nipples pointed straight up and the whole time he was pumping into her breasts were heaving back and forth. She was lost in the act of fucking, and I had to begrudgingly admit that the scene was incredibly erotic.

She started to urge him on, "Go harder; Give it all to me; This is what he wants!"

He responded by grabbing her hips tighter, pulling her genitals into his groin forcefully, and pounded into her harder and more vigorously. They had been going at it for a while when he started moaning.

He said, "I'm going to cum."

Lena panting heavily said, "Not in me!"

He continued pumping into to her. He pulled her hips inward with his hands, and he shoved his hips forcefully forward pushing his cock deeper into her. While in that position he held her tight against his genitals and made a series of several short rapid thrusts with his penis buried completely in her. He started making some deep grunting guttural noises. I could see that his muscles were tensing his arms and chest muscles were straining to pull her in tighter. He tilted his head back and started to groan loudly he took a deep breath and held it as his ass muscles tightened. My inner voice screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ASSHOLE GOING TO CUM IN MY WIFE!?"

She gasped, "Don't do it!"

He let go of her hips. He quickly heaved his hips back, reached down, grab his dick, and pulled it out. He pointed it up and away from her vagina, and he instantly shot three streaming spurts of his semen onto her stomach while he was squeezing and pumping his cock with his hand. The first stream was so forceful it shot up between her breasts almost hitting her chin. The second and third spurts were nearly as strong and left a trail of semen leading to a pool in her belly button. He had a few more spurts that only went about half as far and he squeezed out the remainder onto her stomach. The power of his ejaculation left a trail of semen that started at the top of her vaginal opening and terminated between her breasts. She was drenched in his semen, but she hardly noticed. She kept thrusting her hips at him. She was gasping for breath, and the whole time he was ejaculating on her she was staring at me.

I don't think he withdrew quickly enough. I was mad that he almost came inside of her. She's on the pill and I'm sure he is decease free, but he didn't need to dump his whole load into her. I think he started to ejaculate before he was fully out of her vagina. I think he left the beginning of his climax in her. I was having second thoughts about this whole thing, but I was so aroused I didn't care and was driven by desire to continue. This was a once in a lifetime occurrence, and she wasn't done yet. I had to see where this was going.

After he squeezed out the last few drops Lena asked, "Are you done? If so, then put it back in."

He was holding his still hard penis in his hand. The head of his dick was dripping with cum. She was so aroused she didn't notice or didn't care. She just wanted it buried back inside of her. He shoved it back into her, and she wrapped her legs around his waist lifted her hips off the couch and said, "Fuck me!"

She reached down grabbed his hips, and she pulled him tight into her. She started humping harder grinding her pelvis into his pubic bone. She was becoming more energetic in her movements and told him to go harder. She became more frantic trying to keep the fucking going, but he started to slow down. He eventually softened and fell out. He was done he slid off of her and rolled to her side.

She was still breathing heavily her naked chest was heaving up and down she was still into it and wanting more. She looked at me and stated coolly, "Your turn; fuck me."

I climbed on top of her. I entered her easily as she was thoroughly wet full of his saliva, her juices, and his semen. Her warm wet vagina completely enveloped my whole cock and it felt fantastic. I started thrusting into her, and I was completely engrossed in the wonderful feeling. I was so turned on by what I just witnessed that I probably pumped into her maybe ten times and I could feel a climax building. She was going wild under me shoving her hips aggressively upward, and she locked her heels on the back of my legs.

I wanted to stop from ejaculating, but it was impossible the inevitable was happening. I could feel the orgasm building deep in my genitals and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I completely tensed up, let out a loud groan and ejaculated. I ejaculated into my wife where my semen mixed with what he left deposited in her just a minute before. I kept grinding into her trying to keep my softening dick from falling out, but shortly after climaxing my dick was completely soft, and it was of no use to her anymore. I looked into her eyes and saw disappointment. I rolled off of her on the opposite side from Mike.

She was lying between us still moving her hips slowly with her hand over her genitals, and what looked like a finger inside. She was looking back and forth at us and breathing heavily her stunning breasts rising and falling with each deep breath.

She said, "Did you guys enjoyed that?"

We both said, yes emphatically.

She said, "I'm glad you both got yours, but I didn't get an orgasm as you both got me close but have left me on the edge wanting more." She said, "I hope you guys aren't done."

Mike says, "I have something that can help, I have some Viagra and its reaction time is about ten to fifteen minutes. We will get erections again and they should last longer."

She says, "Well go get them quick."

While he went to get the pills, Lena scooped up two fingers full of his semen and spread it on her breast. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Why don't you clean that off."

She has put my semen on her breasts before and asked me to lick it off. Watching me eat it seems to turn her on. I've always wanted to eat my semen out of her vagina after we had sex, but I never did. Usually, the thought of doing it is more exciting before climaxing, but as soon as I cum I lose the desire. This time however I was so sexually aroused by her I'd do anything she told me. I didn't care that I was going to eat someone else's. I was ready and willing to do anything she asked.

I lowered my head down and started licking Mike's cum off my wife's breast. While I was cleaning that one, she scooped up more and rubbed it on the other breast. I moved over and cleaned that one too. We continued doing this until her breasts were clean and most of the semen was gone. I finished up by licking her stomach clean. I slid off the couch and moved down between her legs. I leaned in and started eating her. A large amount of semen was leaking from her vagina and flowing down the crease of her ass. I licked my way up her ass and paused to shove my tongue into her hole. I continued licking up toward her vagina, and when I reached her opening, she contracted her abdomen and a stream of semen oozed into my mouth. I licked and sucked on her vagina until no more semen leaked out. I finished eating her by licking her vaginal lips clean. I kissed and licked my way back up her stomach and breasts. She looked up and saw that had Mike been watching us.

He sat down on the opposite side of Lena and passed me a pill. We each took one and sat back on the couch positioned on either side of her waiting for the pills to take effect. She was naked sitting between us. She was massaging our inner thighs and limp penises simultaneously while we were rubbing our hands over her body. She told us how turned on she was by watching us blow each other particularly when Mike climaxed.

She said, "I hope you guys aren't done because you climaxed, and the pills actually work quick I'm still very horny."

He said, "We should be ready again in ten minutes."

With ten minutes to kill we both went to work on Lena. We took turns making out with her, and she had four hands and two mouths working all over her body. Mike was rubbing and kissing her breasts and I and stared rubbing her legs. I was rubbing her upper thigh, and I slide my hand between her legs. I moved my hand toward her genitals. I put my finger in her vagina and started moving it back and forth. She let out a soft moan and started slowly moving her hips.

She said, "Mike why don't you put your finger in my butt. I think I could use something in there to see what it feels like having both places filled."

Mike responded immediately and reached for his dick, squeezed out a load of pre-cum, and smeared it on his middle finger. He moved his hand down below mine and rubbed his juice around her anus. I didn't think he needed lubrication, because ample amounts of her juices were flowing out of her vagina and down her ass. He pushed his finger against her anus and stuck it in. We were moving our fingers in and out of her, and she responded immediately by closing her eyes and moaning sensually.

We took turns sucking on her breasts. While Mike was kissing her, I'd suck on her right breast and nipple then we would switch, and he would suck her left breast and nipple while I kissed her. Simultaneous to this (making out nipple sucking) we still had our fingers working on her genitals. I inserted another finger up her vagina while he was fingering her ass. She started to get really worked up again, and we both started kissing her at the same time she had fours lips and two tongues competing for the attention of her mouth.

She would move her head from the right to the left giving each of us her equal attention until we, all three, were kissing and intermingling our tongues at the same time.

She said, "Stop for a minute," so we did, "Your tongues not your fingers having something in both places feels perfect especially when you synchronize the movement and shove them in at the same time." We both kept fingering her in unison and she was breathing heavily.

In quick breathless phrases she said, "I'm ready again and I hope you guys are because: I haven't had: an orgasm; during intercourse; in a long time." She said, " It takes me too long to orgasm during intercourse, and the first time didn't work because both of you came too fast."

She described what she wanted and said, "I want to orgasm through intercourse, I want you guys to take turns doing it to me. I want Dave to start, but before you come this time you pull out, and Mike will be ready to take over, and when Mike gets close, Dave starts again, and you guys will keep swapping like this without climaxing until someone makes ME cum."

She said, "I'm aroused enough. Let's move to the bed where the swapping will go much easier."

She stood up leaving us both sitting on the couch. She was completely naked and as she walked away toward the bedroom her stunning sensuous body was on full display. The captivating movement of her nude body as she walked away was very erotic. The outline of her striking bare back sloping to her slender waist then curving out seductively to her firm tight perfectly proportion curve of her hips and ass, which swayed seductively back and forth as she walked away, was a dream to watch. She looked amazingly sensual. Mike said something inaudible, but it sounded like "holy fuck." She had both of us mesmerized and in her complete control. She could have asked us to do anything and we both would have fell into line to fill her slightest need. She got to the door of the bedroom bent her arm and grabbed high up on the door jam.

She looked back at us over her bent arm and said, "Are you guys coming?"

She disappeared through the door. We both sat there for a moment then snap out of our trances and got up. We moved to the bedroom. When we reached the room, she was already lying in the middle of the bed resting her head on the pillow. She had one leg bend at the knee with her foot flat on the bed, her arms were folded over her head, and she was looking at us. Her entire naked form was backlit by the bright light of the full moon. The moonlight was streaming though the door wall window and reflecting off her naked body. There was a glow of silvery light outlining her body. The moons glow traced up her leg across her stomach and outlined her breast perfectly. The evidence of her two-piece bathing suit suntan was on display as the white un-tanned skin of her breasts and bottom glowed iridescently in contrast with her dark legs, stomach, shoulders and face which in turn stood out against the white sheets. I could see the silhouette of her breast rising and falling with each deep breath. It was the sexiest sight I've ever seen. It was an incredible image of probably the most erogenous woman in the world, one that will be stuck in my imagination forever.

Mike looked down at her and said, "Damn you are one beautiful sexy woman Dave's a lucky guy."

We both took our place on opposite sides of her. We start kissing her and rubbing our hands all over her body. She was getting hotter and was definitely ready.

She grabbed my dick and said, "I see you are ready. Its time, I want you inside of me"

I move on top of her and position myself between he legs. I move my hips around until I felt the tip of my dick get in position to the entrance of her vagina. I push my hips forward and my cock slid into her easily all the way to the base. She was very aroused and so wet the sensation of her vagina on my cock was incredible. I got too engrossed in the feeling, and I forcefully jammed my cock in as deep as I could. She let out a loud grunt and I back off immediately. I worried I might have hurt her.

I started pumping into her slowly and easily so as not to hurt her, and she was thrusting her hips back at me. I slowly slid it back and forth letting the fantastic feeling envelop the entire length of my penis. I move my hips back, so my penis came all the way out of her and slowly shove it back in all the way to the base. I was able to keep this up for quite awhile as the pills were working. I was pleasuring my wife with intercourse much longer than I usually do. I was fucking her for several minutes (usually I'm good for 30 seconds), but I could feel I was getting close. Regretfully I had to tell Mike to get ready. He positioned himself on his knees next to her. I quickly moved off, and he climbed on and instantly had his cock buried in her.

He didn't take it easy at all he immediately started thrusting considerably harder and faster than me. He was kissing her passionately, and she had her arms wrapped around him. He was going at her pretty hard, and her counter thrust showed me that she liked it. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, and this allowed him to get deeper penetration. He quickened his pace and was pounding into her quite aggressively. She was grunting and moaning and gyrating her hips vigorously with counterthrusts back at him. After about two minutes he picked up the pace and was really going at it. He started tensing his muscles and it seemed he was getting close to climaxing again!

She said, "Don't cum!"

He stopped abruptly, quickly withdrew, rolled off of her, and squeezed his dick hard to stop from cumming. It appeared to work, as he didn't ejaculate. I couldn't believe he was about to climax again, as that would have been his third time tonight.

Lena said, "Dave hurry up." I was in her quick and she said, "Do it like Mike, hard."

I started pounding into her as hard and fast as I could my cock was coming almost completely out of her then plunging back in all the way to the hilt.

She said "Oooh that's it keep fucking me like that!"

I was quite energetic, and I lasted much longer this time. We were having the most vigorous intercourse we have ever had. We both worked up a sweat. Our bodies were sliding against each other. Our hips were moving in perfect harmony she was moaning loudly and continuously. It was the best sex we have ever had. I was enraptured by her response to me. My love for her was boundless. I knew at that moment that I was the luckiest man in the world as I was married to the sexiest most erotic woman alive. I was close and I totally wanted to climax inside of her but pleasing her was more important. We had been doing it for about five minutes, and I knew she was close too. I didn't know how close she was to an orgasm and I couldn't gamble that I could hold off any longer. I could feel that I was about to cum so before I got to the point of no return, I told Mike to get ready to switch. I regretfully had to pull out and stop. She smiled at me satisfyingly. As I was rising up off of her, she reached up with both hands, grabbed either side of my face, pulled me down to her, and gave me a very hard passionate kiss.

She said, "That was wonderful honey!"

Mike climbed on top of her in the missionary position and pumped into her with several rapid deep thrusts. He then pushed himself up and hooked his arms under her bent knees. He lifted her legs, pushed them forward, grabbed the back of her thighs, and pushed them down toward her chest. With her legs in this forward position, it tilted and elevated her pelvis for better penetration, and he started really fucking her deep. It was a very erotic scene watching her. The expression on her face was like seeing ultimate erotic desire and pleasure. I still had mixed feelings about what was happening, but I was intensely stirred sexually by the image. I was watching his dick going in and out of her when she started rotating her hips faster. I thought she was going to cum, but she told him to roll on his back. She mounted him sitting on his cock, and she started grinding into him.

Now she had control. She was riding the entire length of his shaft. They had been at it for a few minutes since I had to get off. She had great stamina because she's been at it for over ten minutes and showed no signs of slowing down. She leaned forward which positioned her breast in front of his face, and he started to suck and bite them. This forward position exposed her ass, and I could clearly see his cock ramming in and out of her vagina. I couldn't resist and started licking and sucking her asshole, pussy, and his cock and balls while he was thrusting into her and sucking on her tits. Mike took his mouth off her breast and told me to get ready for a swap.

Lena said, "NO don't switch now I'm almost there. Dave, I want you to put your dick in my ass, do it quickly."

I couldn't believe it. This was something I'd wanted to do forever. Now here I'm am watching a guy drive into my wife's pussy vigorously fucking her, and her ordering me to fuck her in the ass. The double penetration I've been fantasizing about is coming true. Her ass was lubed up with my saliva; her anus was elevated, exposed, and looked so enticing.

She was lying on top of Mike her ass totally exposed. I stood up approached her from behind. I got on my knees straddling Mike's legs. I situated my dick against her anus and with my thumb pressed the head of my dick into her hole. I let go of my dick grabbed her hips and pulled her in while I pushed my hips forward. I pressed my dick into her ass. She let out a loud moan as it slid all the way in. With it all the way in I paused there for a moment while she got use to its size. As my cock was motionless deep in her ass I could feel, through her perineum, the head of Mike's cock moving back and forth inside her vagina travelling along the length of my cock. This felt really good. I wanted to leave my cock motionless letting his cock massage mine through her wall while I was buried deep in her ass. However, I wanted to give Lena the full experience. She mentioned how good it felt having different fingers moving in her ass and vagina simultaneously. Now she is going to feel what it's like to have a cock moving in and out of each hole simultaneously. I started moving my hips back and forth. She was lying on Mike's chest moaning continuously. I was pounding into her ass and Mike was thrusting his hips powerfully upward. Her whole body was being jarred back and forth between us by the force of our thrusting. The sounds she was making were of pure erotic ecstasy. Her breathing became very rapid and husky. I started humping her in unison with Mike's dick. His cock was coming out while mine was going in. We kept this rhythm going for a while then the rhythm spontaneously switched, and we were plunging into her at the same time.

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
385 Followers