Wife Never Ceases to Amaze: MMF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ILikeIt
ILikeIt
385 Followers

Within seconds of this switch, she started thrashing violently between us and she shouted out, "I'm going to cum, Yes, Yes, that's it OH FUCK!"

She was squirming between us. She pushed herself up off of Mike like doing a push. I helped her up by grabbing her around the chest and pulling her into me. She sat down on my cock with Mike still buried in her vagina. She arched her back leaned into me grabbed her own tits and shouted, "I'm coming; don't stop; keep fucking me; oh my god I'm still coming."

Her orgasm, or was it multiorgasms, lasted longer than any she has ever had. She would tremble violently, stop for a second, then tense up and start shaking again, as another wave of spasms would take over her body. These total body spasms/orgasms happened at least five separate times. Her reaction sent me over the edge. I started cumming, I was ejaculating in her ass, and I felt Mike's dick rapidly jerking from deep inside her vagina. I knew he was shooting into her at the same time. This was extraordinary her response stirred both of us to cum and all three of us were climaxing simultaneously. She finished thrashing, leaned back against me, and I hugged her from behind. I squeezed her breasts and kissed her neck while both our dicks were still hard and buried inside of her.

She said between gasps, "I need to lay down."

To extricate us from this tangled position she laid on Mike and I pulled my dick out of her ass and rolled off of her. She lifted up and Mike's dick fell out and she rolled off of him. She laid between us panting heavily trying to catch her breath while I massaged her and lightly and affectionately kissed her lips, neck and chest. I sat up and looked between her legs and saw semen leaking out of her anus and vagina. The jerks I felt from his dick, while I was in her ass, were him ejaculating again. The evidence was clearly leaking from her vagina. I thought he would have had nothing left and was only hard because of the Viagra. Who ejaculates three times within an hour? There was really no one to blame. There was no way he could have pulled out while we were in that position. Besides we were all so caught up in the action that none of us thought about it until after the fact.

She finally said breathlessly, "That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had." We were all exhausted.

Mike said he was tired and would leave us alone. He said, "Thanks Lena for a perfect night. Thank you also for letting me live out one of my fantasies. I feel completely satisfied for the first time in my life. This is memory I'll cherish forever. I'll never forget this night."

He went to his room and left us lying there. We talked for a while and expressed our love for each other. I express my appreciation to her for being as understanding as she is and how utterly sexy, she is and that she is THE real phenomenal woman.

She said, "I love you, but I hope this one time was enough to get it out of your system. I have to admit I did enjoy the whole thing, but I do not want to make a habit of it. If this was our last time experimenting, I'd be happy with that. I told you once that when I climaxed with you inside of me it was very special. It felt good with Mike and I had a very forceful orgasm, but when it is with you, the person I love, an orgasm through intercourse is special. This was nice but it was just another orgasm not unlike using the vibrator. It was a bit more intense than with the vibrator, but not as intense as I feel with you my lover.

I said, "I'm so glad you said that. I love you too and making love to you is wonderful. I feel the same way once is plenty. I don't want to do any gay stuff again either. We tried it, and it was an experience we can share but we don't have to repeat it."

We took a shower together and went to bed. We were lying naked in each other's arms and we fell asleep.

The image that will be stuck in my mind is the one on the couch. It is of Lena with her legs spread and Mike kneeling between them driving his cock in and out of her vagina. She had her arms above her head pushing on the couch stretching her stunning breasts with her sensual hard erect nipples sticking straight up, and with each of Mike's thrusts Lena's gorgeous breasts were rocking back and forth. It was the sexiest image I've ever seen and the most disturbing. I loved it and I hated it. She's mine not to be shared. I talked her into this, so she has zero blame. It was a mind-blowing experience but once is enough. I trust that it won't happen again.

I know how I feel now. The misgivings I had while we were doing it are still on my mind. I don't think I want to do it again, and I hope this isn't just a post climax letdown that will eventually wear off. Will we both still feel reluctant tomorrow night after a whole day of sweating on the hot beach? How will we feel about it when we get back to the condo relax and have a drink or two? When night comes will Lena or I change our mind if the opportunity arises, after all Mike is going be here for one more night.

ILikeIt
ILikeIt
385 Followers