All Comments on 'Wife Plans Date Night Surprise'

by TomFarrell

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rubbish

Are you for real what a load of rubbish please don’t write again please trouble is you will get people what will love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
should have been in the BDSM catagory

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wife is a bit of a bitch with egomania

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was she still laughing

In the morning when she woke up with her GFF and you and the stang were gone for good?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too mechanical

This s ory doesn't grip the reader

Too mechanical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Third story in a row posted in the WRONG category

At least be smart enough to post this garbage in the right category - BDSM. This mess was totally unbelievable. First off - NO WAY he lets her drive. Secondly, without any conversations there is no possibility he lets his wife tie him to a headboard in a hotel. That's a clear recipe for disaster. Thirdly, when he gets loose, I think he leaves his wife in the hotel, goes home, packs and leaves. He can start the divorce later. You would think a threesome would be every man's fantasy. Surprisingly, not-so-much. Bringing an unknown woman into their love life without talking to your husband makes her the dumbest bitch on the planet. Then letting said woman sodomize him was just ridiculous. There's always the good chance that he gets loose and calls the cops, having both women arrested for assault, battery, illegal restraint, rape, sodomy and spousal abuse. They certainly deserve it. Ugly story of stupidity and abuse.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You need to pick one tense and stay with it.

It's very distracting when you switch between present and past tense every other sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife Plans Date Night Surprise

Great humorous tale. Unlike another poster, I didn't find much BDSM here, just some light bondage.

Wife an egomaniac? The one who never plans dates? I'm glad she rose to the occasion. Sometimes there's exquisite excitement watching two women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Worst piece of crap ever! You should be aware most men do not get off by being tied up and anally raped! Save us all from any more disgust and never write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

The hell with the rubbish comment. You wrote a good story, which I enjoyed. I'd suggest that a follow-up could be done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I gave it a 2

But it only deserved a 1

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
Do yourself a favor and

Stop writing. Your stories suck. Most men, except for you, don't like to be pegged. Get real. 1 Star and that's only because I couldn't give you 0 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice story but would of loved it if you femdomed him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused no touching!!!

I liked the story but was confused about theno touching thing for the husband.,???!!! Most threesomes (mff) the guy gets envolved with both females. Unless the wife is being dominant and not letting hubby to have that extra action, - denial, anticipation, stimulations, humiliation, female cuckholding lesbian, embarrassment, seeing but no touching hubby type of thing!!! In the other type of threesome (fmm) I can understand husband not wanting to touch the other male. Just two males giving the female her pleasure, her fantasies, spit roasted, double penetrated by two sturdy, studly cocks. Not wanting to touch the other female is just weird - unless it’s the wife’s fantasy ( it certainly can’t be the husband’s fantasy)!!! Worried about how it might have affect the marriage - probably should not live out the fantasies you discuss then - especially a threeway fantasy with a girl you both find very attractive!!! Very weird story , hopefully a fictional one !? Please be fictional !!! Hopefully in real life more adventurous! To fix this story yes wife in charge this weekend, yes threesome (ffm), yes hot office friend Kristen that both wife and husband find very attractive, wife in charge, domineering, aggressive to both friend and hubby. Works out with friend, always very sweaty, tight or revealing cloths that makes hubby want to see more for a couple years now, pent up sexual frustration towards Kristen! Friday shaved body, enema, lots of drink for hubby, wife takes him out treating him like the wife because it is her weekend - she pays for everything, he does what she says.! Friday hotel room tied with spreader bars arms and legs. Blind fold comes off sees Kristen. Shocked and hard hubby is. Gets to watch wife and Kristen makeout with wife controlling everything. Saturday wife has hubby in same bondage situation, exposes hubby’s rock hard cock to hot friend, Kristen gets to watch wife, stroke, suck and ride a long time his dick. All the while hubby watches Kristen watching her friend fuck her own husband. Kristen Jill’s off at the life sexshow. When wife has her own orgasm she continues to fiuck her husband till she hears Kristen cum loudly. Wife gets off husband just before he cums. Sunday husband still spread out in bondage as wife dominates friend in many positions with strap on. Hubby can only watch, always wanting to join in but can’t. Once wife gives Kristen several orgasms and wife has several herself the girls take a break and get lunch leaving hubby straining in his bounds. Once back wife gets Kristen to help put hubby in new boundsge position, on hands and knees. Doggy style till wife has a few orgasms. Kristen watching and fingering herself as she watches her dominant girlfriend fuck her husband. They pack up, go home, wife had fun with Kristen, hubby watched, wife dominated, hubby exposed, humiliated, used, etc. in front of hot Kristen , never got to touch her, wife and Kristen had multiple orgasms - hubby had none for three straight days. Home now no orgasms- wife says no sex till next weekend and hubby no masturbating!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More garbage.How is crap like allowed to beshown.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such a cheating slut

His wife is nothing more than a cheating slut. Even worse, she tied him and mzde him watch. Shit story line......

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it!

My husband and I love scenarios just like this. I would love to see more stories from you!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaabout 3 years ago

I agree with most everyone. Rachel is a cheating Slut. She was able to convince her dumb unknowing fool of a husband to believe in her. Even though they had a nice 3some with her friend, Kristin, how does he believe that this was the first time? She had to have sex with Kristin before and who knows if she's had another guy??? What guy truly trusts in his wife, especially if she is being so secretive (locked suitcase). I trust NO ONE who blindfolds me and then restraints me to a bed...how do I know it was going to be her girlfriend and NOT her Boyfriend that she was having fun with. Being restraint, she could do anything, Like butt fuck him with a dildo that was in the suitcase, or a cock-cage so she can cuckold him proper.... It was a little different story but not my cup of tea. 1star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

your wife a whore and a loser. stupid.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Interesting story, but yet we have so many morons complaining about "wrong category" LOL or any other possible thing! "Your story came out on a Wed, and I hate stories that come on Wed!" LOL that is the level of intelligence of many of these "self righteous" commenters! The deal is, that Literotica has the "comment" section and lets people post all their stupidity on here. So people who are too lazy to write a story think this is their chance to post something someone will read. LOL Go Figure! Just delete these comments. It is easy to do.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

This is a fun and erotic tale that is worth a read!

shadrachtshadracht18 days ago

The wife felt very selfish and unloving towards the husband. She was fsr more ibto what apoeared to be her affair partner. 2*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomFarrell@TomFarrell
10 Followers
I love reading and writing and I have an active imagination.