Wife Puts Me on Display

Story Info
Wife displays me she and friend cum from giving me blowjob.
1.5k words
4.22
16.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife likes to show me off in the most personal ways. She has a knack for getting me exposed just when she knows we are expecting company. This started when we were living together and seemed innocent enough for some time.

I had a close female friend who was just a friend that often came over to our house to play games or just talk and relax. My future wife and my friend Linda got along well and had become friends in their own right, which I thought was great as it gave them a person to have "girl talk time" with and gave me time to pursue some of my hobbies.

My wife is a very passionate, horny girl 20 years younger than me. She is delighted that my sex drive mirrors hers. From the first time she came over to my house, she seemed totally enthralled by my cock. She is always ready to rip my pants off and start playing with me. She says she loves the size and shape.

It is true that my cock is above average in size, with a trusty six-inch girth and nine-inch length. She is fascinated that I am uncut and says that she loves the extra ridge formed when my foreskin is pulled back. She says it reveals the "red ring of fire," and it feels like she is swallowing two cocks when she deep throats me and rubs her clit when I saw in and out of her tight pussy.

One evening our friend Linda came over, and the three of us sat on the couch to catch some TV show. While we were sitting there, my wife casually had her hand on my thigh. I had on a T-shirt and some loose exercise shorts. As we were watching the TV, her hand strayed over to my crotch. I figured she was just getting comfortable or not paying too much attention.

Her hand began a subtle grasping and moving, and my cock began to stir a bit. I tried to pay attention to the TV, trying not to get hard as Linda was sitting next to me. My wife took a throw and tossed it over herself and across my lap, and continued to stroke me. By this point, it was getting very hard to focus on the TV, and the bulge was becoming more obvious.

A word about Linda: she and I had been friends for several years and had never had anything remotely sexual between us. At the time, she was divorced and between boyfriends. She is not unattractive, with shoulderblade-length dark hair, a pleasing face, an hourglass type figure, and large breasts.

There were plenty of guys interested in Linda, but she just didn't appeal to me sexually. I tend to prefer smaller breasts and shorter girls. I wasn't repelled by her by any means and admired her slightly darker complexion, which she has from her Italian heritage.

My wife slipped her hand down my shorts and cupped my balls, causing me to twitch while she licked her lips and gave me a knowing smile. She began playing with the head of my trouser snake, pulling the foreskin back and forth. By this time, my cock was poking out from the top of my shorts, and the bulge under the throw was very obvious.

In a move that caught me by surprise, my wife picked up the throw, exposing my cock sticking out from my shorts. The movement caught Linda's eye, and she looked over. Her mouth fell open as she seemed transfixed by the sight.

"Holy shit," Linda exclaimed

My wife giggled and said, "You haven't seen anything yet!"

With that, she tugged at my shorts as I reflexively raised myself up to allow her to pull them down to my knees. I truly had not intended to allow myself to be put on display that way and frankly was in a bit of shock at the turn of events. It was like I was frozen.

Like a child showing off a possession, my wife began to stroke and play with my suddenly raging hard-on. Next, she began to describe the attributes of my cock, starting with the function (complete with demonstrations) of my foreskin and how it felt in her throat and pussy. She even told Linda that she called the extra ridge her red ring of fire.

Linda was just staring. I didn't know what to do or say.

My wife said, "Have you ever seen a bigger or better cock? Check out his balls. They are so heavy and filled with so much cum; you won't believe it. I know you want to feel his penis and balls. Go ahead. It is okay."

With that, she took Linda's hand and put it on my cock. It didn't take her long to start exploring. Linda hefted my nut-sack and seemed to weigh my cock. She even pulled my foreskin back and forth, as much as possible with me rock-hard.

Linda asked me, "How did I not know what you had? I am really stunned."

The two girls then began an in-depth discussion of my cock and balls and what they were capable of doing. I just sat there as they both played with me and talked about me as if I were not there. Their discussion wandered on until my wife was telling Linda how good my cock and cum tasted.

I was really conflicted. It was exciting to be fondled and examined and praised. On the other hand, as the girls' discussion continued, I was starting to feel like a piece of meat at a market. It dawned on me that I was privy to a female discussion of males, not unlike male discussions of females. There clearly is a sexual part of both sexes that is driven by lust and desire unfettered by "social correctness."

I vaguely heard my wife say, "It looks better when you see the whole thing." Then, she pushed my shorts all the way to the floor and pulled my shirt off, leaving me completely naked.

Linda said, "I see what you mean. He has a cute runway of hair from chest to dick."

I let my legs fall open and just sat there, figuring I had no need for modesty, and I was apparently giving pleasure to two people I cared for. They kept up playing with me, which kept me hard. I was beginning to feel some pressure and desire for release and was thinking about how I was going to fuck my wife's brains out as soon as possible.

I sort of drifted between the pleasure and my own thoughts and had no idea how much time had passed. My wife got down between my legs and licked up and down my shaft, then took me into her hungry mouth. As she continued to move up and down, she took more and more of me into her warm wet mouth.

Her excitement grew. As she finally put me into her throat and I felt the double insertion of the head then her "ring of fire," she got all squirmy and seemed to yell as best she could. As sometimes happened, she was having an orgasm from giving me head. That triggered me to shoot down her throat, which seemed to prolong her orgasm.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, she told Linda that she just had to experience what it was like to cum that way. She may have moved Linda between my legs; I was only partially aware.

I did hear Linda say that I would probably need some time to recover as it was obvious I had just cum. My wife assured her that since I was still mostly hard, I would only need a little encouragement to go again.

The next thing I knew, I felt a warm and willing mouth kissing my cock head and an agile hand pumping my pole. Linda seemed a little intimidated and started slowly taking just a few inches at first. She worked her mouth up and down, sucking gently as her mouth stretched to accommodate my girth.

My wife began encouraging her telling her that she just had to feel the "ring of fire." She began kissing me and whispering to me about how I was getting my cock sucked and how I needed to cum so that our friend could have the experience of a lifetime.

I thought Linda was going to give up. She pulled completely off and took a few breaths, then moved down slowly but steadily until I felt the double pump penetration as my head and the ring of fire get into her throat. It was all I needed to put me over the top as I unloaded.

I got another shock. As Linda was pulling me out of her throat, she started jerking and moaning around my dick as she came. She milked me as I continued to shoot into her mouth. She fell to the floor just as I finished and started crying that it was impossible that she had cum that way.

I have had many blowjobs over the years, but only two girls ever orgasmed by giving them to me.