Wife Reclaimed by Her BBC Ex Ch. 02

Story Info
It was obvious. I *HAD* to see my Emily get blacked!
1.2k words
3.98
22.8k
31
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,320 Followers

WARNING: This is an interracial cuckolding story, with plenty of humiliation. If these themes make you squeamish in any way, then PLEASE do not read my story. Just skip it. For folks who enjoy interracial cuckolding with humiliation, I hope you do enjoy it. Let me know!

ALSO: Definitely read chapter 1 first. This story is *not* written to stand on its own. You've again been warned.

FINALLY: Negative comments will be deleted. Instead, write a comment inviting me to a story that you like better--ideally, one that you have taken the time to write!

-----------

For those of you who are too lazy to read Chapter 1 first, here's where we are. A few minutes ago, my very sexy thin little wife, Emily, had told me that she was going to be fucking her ex-boyfriend again--her gorgeious, studly black ex-boyfriend, Elgin, with a massive eleven-inch black cock that, in her words, is essentially a "magic fuck stick."

Emily was going to take Elgin on as a lover. Indefinitely. Perhaps permanently. She missed being blacked by him too much.

She could do it entirely privately from me and still fuck me once in a while--although she would get nothing much at all (if anything) out of still fucking me... **OR**. **OR**. Or--if I were brave enough-- if I were *SELFLESS* enough-- if I were *PERVERTED* enough... If I would allow her--my beloved *WIFE*--go black **ONLY**... then I could watch.

Yes, I could watch my sexy little wife get blacked--but only if I agreed from the start to give her up *PERMANENTLY* to black cock only!

It was quite a dilemma for someone like me-- a pervert *VERY* turned on to interracial porn, cuckolding, and even bisexual fantasies involving BBC... Part of me hoped that Elgin would also make *ME* go to black cock, too!!

Emily had laid out the situation. She clarified for me that *SHE* would *PREFER* if I let her go black-cock-only... She would rather I give her up to go black... She thought that she would enjoy herself much more... And she thought it would allow us to be closer than if she went black without me allowed to watch.

I wanted to clarify a few more things.

"Okay, Boo," I said, "I hear you. No goodbye sex of any kind for me before you go black if I want to be allowed to watch you at all. Not even a blow job, nor a hand job, and definitely not your rear-end virginity. Noted. And--and... And I'm not even allowed to beat off before deciding or the offer to watch you getting blacked is permanently off the table. Got it! Whoaa!! This is NOT going to be easy!! Alright, I'm going to try to go to sleep now... And likely I'll give you your answer in the morning."

"Excellent, Rob!" my sexy wife replied. "You'll have to sleep in the bed next to me tonight so I can be sure you don't beat off and cum! Don't try any funny business, though! Not if you want to see me ever get blacked!"

And, in short order, we turned in for the night.

I slept fitfully. I tossed and turned all night. All night, I visualized my adorable wife getting blacked in my dreams. I'm sure I had a frequent hardon and pressed it regularly against my sexy Emily. She teased me about it the next morning, while laying out some additional conditions.

"Oh, Boo!" she started. "Um. Uh. Sorry to say but of course I noticed your eensy weensy hardon against my body nearly all of last night... That just won't do if you are going to be my celibate beta cuck watching me get blacked. I checked with Elgin on this before you woke up. You're going to have to sleep in the guest bedroom going forward!"

"What?!?" I exclaimed, in disbelief. "I won't even be allowed to sleep next to you, my very own wife?!?"

"Well..." Emily explained. "You *can* sleep next to me-- just not if you want to participate in watching me get blacked--and, of course, black only... So-- it's part of the same decision you have to make... And because you can't sleep next to me, that means you have to decide on whether you're ready to be my celibate beta cuckold before bedtime tonight, in order to be *certain* you don't orgasm before deciding! Got it?!?"

"Uh, okay..." I said meekly.

"Hmm!" Emily vocalized, as she gave me the lightest little quick grab in the crotch. A quick grab of my little white hardon, that is. "Looks like a certain part of you is not too depressed about things, Rob! Let's both leave for work now--I can't have you leave the house after me, or you might beat off. I know men can be sneaky about these things! Let's have your answer here tonight at 6pm, shall we?"

"Uh, sure thing, Em!" I said. "Yes, Ma'am!" I added, subserviently.

I'd never called my wife "ma'am" before. Was I shifting into a submissive role, I wondered? It certainly seemed so!

I went to work and tried to busy myself with things.

Unfortunately, about every ten minutes I got a hardon, as I imagined myself giving Emily over to Elgin--giving her pussy over to go black for good--and watching her get blacked by Elgin and his giant phallus. Damn!! Such a sexy scene!! Even at the age of thirty-two, I was getting hardons all day! That hadn't happened to me since high school!

For better and worse, I had at one time even seen a few pictures of Elgin that Emily had continued to keep on her phone. I had seen his amazing body playing tennis shirtless. I had seen a close-up of his not-terribly-handsome face--Emily didn't care that he lacked a handsome face like I had! And--yes--I had even seen a dick pic! Elgin had texted her a photo just the other day of his erection next to a coke bottle. Elgin's cock was much longer--and nearly as thick--as a coke bottle!!

I could easily visualize Emily French kissing Elgin--and all day I did!!

It certainly seemed my little dick knew what it wanted.

Could I get my big head to agree with my little one?

Or, could I change my little head's mind before 6pm?

Well... which do you think won out?

That's right, my dick--quite diminutive though it may be--won out.

I decided I **ABSOLUTELY** had to watch my Emily get blacked.

It was beyond exciting. I couldn't imagine anything more erotic in the whole world than watching my wife--the love of my life--enmeshed lustily with a big, muscular black guy with a massive cock balls-deep inside her as her tongue reached for his tonsils--and his tongue reached for hers.

I was amazingly aroused by the idea of Emily going black. God, would she look so hot lustily frenching Elgin!! I *totally* had to see it.

Emily would look so incredible with his giant dick thrusting balls deep in her pussy! I *totally* had to see it.

I had to move forward NO. MATTER. WHAT. Even if it ultimately cost me my marriage. I was every bit as driven now as Emily was to see her get blacked--I was totally ready to give her up to go black-cock-only as my price of entry. No question!

Would you like to hear more?

syn4321
syn4321
1,320 Followers