Wife Reclaimed by Her BBC Ex Ch. 03

Story Info
I decide to give my wife’s pussy over to BBC–for good!
866 words
4.08
13k
21
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,331 Followers

WARNING: This is an interracial cuckolding story, with plenty of humiliation--and the start of some bi and gay themes. If these themes make you squeamish in any way, then PLEASE do not read my story. Just skip it. For folks who enjoy interracial cuckolding with humiliation--with bi and gay themes, too--I hope you do enjoy it. Let me know! Harsh comments will be deleted, however.

ALSO: Definitely read the prior chapters first. This story is *not* written to stand on its own. You've again been warned.

WARNING: HAVE YOU READ THE F*CKING WARNINGS? READ THE WARNINGS!

----------------------------------------------------------

For those of you who are too lazy to read the first two chapters, here's where we are. A day ago, my very sexy thin little wife, Emily, had told me that she was going to be fucking her ex-boyfriend again--her gorgeous, studly black ex-boyfriend, Elgin, with a massive eleven-inch black cock that, in her words, is essentially a "magic fuck stick."

Emily was going to take Elgin on as a lover. Indefinitely. Perhaps permanently. She missed being blacked by him too much.

She could do it entirely privately from me and still fuck me once in a while--although she would get nothing much at all (if anything) out of still fucking me... **OR**. **OR**. Or--if I were brave enough-- if I were *SELFLESS* enough-- if I were *PERVERTED* enough... If I would allow her--my beloved *WIFE*--go black **ONLY**... then I could watch.

Yes, I could watch my sexy little wife get blacked--but only if I agreed from the start to give her up *PERMANENTLY* to black cock only!

It was quite a dilemma for someone like me-- a pervert *VERY* turned on to interracial porn, cuckolding, and even bisexual fantasies involving BBC... Part of me hoped that Elgin would also make *ME* go to black cock, too!!

Emily had laid out the situation. She clarified for me that *SHE* would *PREFER* if I let her go black-cock-only... She would rather I give her up to go black... She thought that she would enjoy herself much more... And she thought it would allow us to be closer than if she went black without me allowed to watch.

And I had made up my mind. Over the past day, I had decided that no matter the consequences--even if it were ultimately to cost me my marriage--I absolutely, positively *HAD* to watch Emily get blacked. And that meant that I would willingly accept her going *permanently* black only. Just like Elgin and she had insisted.

I was excited to tell my wife her "yes, black only" answer and knocked off work an hour early so I could greet her with some champagne to celebrate right as she got home. I stopped on the way to buy a cold bottle of bubbly. I had it on ice and glasses out on the living room table as she walked in the door.

"Well, well, well!" Emily said with a smile. "What have we got here?! Something to celebrate??"

"Yes, my love!" I replied. "We're celebrating our big day. I've decided to fully support your love for superior black cock--just as you've been hoping!! We're going to celebrate the decision for you to go black-only!! Starting with your longtime lover, Elgin!!"

"Really?!?!" Emily nearly squealed. "Really?!?! Yayyyyy!!! Just as I had been praying!! Oh, Boo!! You have no idea how happy this makes me!! This will bring us so much more togetherness!! Oh, *THANK YOU* so much for seeing it!! Rob--you are the *best* husband!! I love you so much!!"

And with that, my adorable Emily gave me a big hug and a little peck on the cheek. "Of course, I can only hug and minimally kiss you!! But the love is truly there!! You understand, Boo, don't you?!"

"Yes," I said with a partly resigned sigh. "It's not one thousand percent my first choice, but I understand what you need! And your needs are my needs!"

"Oh, thank you, Boo! You are the best cucky, ever!! Thank you! Thank you!" Emily replied. "Let me call Elgin and tell him the great news!"

Emily stepped to the other side of the room for a bit of personal space but allowing that I could overhear her side of the conversation.

"Yes, Elgin! Just like you predicted! Yes... My cucky couldn't *stand* the idea of not watching! That's right... The allure of watching me get blacked by your fabulous cock was overpowering for him... Yeah, he's definitely a cuck, that's for sure! Oh... You're going to make him pay 'homage,' too! Oh... Well, yeah... He is in the room... Yeah, he overheard me... Yeah, I'm sure he'll guess what it means also.... Oh... He's blushing!! Yeah... I think he's secretly hoping to suck your superior cock, too! Yeah... He's pacing but he isn't complaining! Yeah... I bet you'll make him 'gay' or 'bi' for sure... Why wouldn't you? I mean... Black cock is so superior, of course it will seduce him, too! Oh... You can come right over so he can give me up for black cock only *NOW*?! Yeah.... That would be *AMAAAZZIIINNGGG*! Yeah.... Come right over!! Okay.... Bye!!"

Would you like to hear more?

syn4321
syn4321
1,331 Followers