All Comments on 'Wife Shares Husband with her Sister'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Starts with the title about wife sharing husband. First sentence suddenly makes her the girlfriend. Badly written, wrong category. UGH!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

What happens if hubby accidentally knocks up the sister but not the wife!

3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Girlfriend, not wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good potential but needs some work. You also need to decide if they are man and wife or girlfriend and boyfriend and then be consistent through the story, title, and tags.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ann should have sneaky little Sue suck on some sister snatch as the price for seemingly going behind her back. The little tramp doesnt need to know that Ann orchestrated it all. Just eat her big sister's pussy like a good little slut.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Points lost for inconsistencies. Wife or girlfriend? What is she to the MC? The title and tags don't match the interior of the story. The number one problem with stories is misspellings. Second is inconsistent information, switched names between characters for example, or saying wife for example then calling her a girlfriend or fiancé. Then there's the improper word use. Writers may say "break the car" but meant "brake the car", so they damage the vehicle instead of stopping it. Many (lazy) writers are quick to gloss over the little things and downplay the importance of spelling, punctuation, and word use. But these things have a direct impact on the meaning of what is being said. I admit I was no English major, actually doing poorly in the subject. But saying that goes to emphasize how bad some budding writers can be, if I can see the errors, the writing must be atrocious!

Okay, rant over. S123, this obviously was not aimed at you directly. There have just been so many blatant errors in language as of late. So many lazy writers. You took the hit for all of them. I know, these are mostly amateur authors, but pride in craft! The reading is SO MUCH better when the writer makes the effort to be better too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad but Sue must be a contortionist to be able to rub her pussy against your knee and still bend over to suck your cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why complain about 'badly written' from this author? Every one of Satsuma's stories are dog shit.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Just a straight sex tale with no depth and flatly in the wrong category. Belongs in the Erotic Couplings category... 3*

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureabout 1 year ago

Shame wasn't an LW as the title of stories state. Like others stated not very well written didn't arouse me one bit. Seems writer just churns our stories like a lawn mower without any real thought into where the story is meant to fit or if it can fit anywhere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was interested because I have been shared for four years between my husband and his brother. It works great for us, and will likely continue unless my brother in law's wife finds out. Your story is good, but a bit disjointed. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another LW piece of crap. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
888 Followers
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...