Wife Sitting on the Couch

Story Info
Wife Sitting on the Couch.
946 words
3.79
7.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers

Something that has always turned me on and wanting to do when my wife is sit in the living room on the couch topless with her small breasts exposed is to tightly tie them up. We had done breast bondage before but I wanted her to stay with her small breasts tightly tied up for as long as she could stand it and have them turning a light shade of purple.

So Friday night while we were watching a movie I asked her if she would let me tie her breasts up for some light bondage. Since she was already topless and her small 32b breasts were in full view. She agreed to it and I didn't use rope but had some soft red yarn on hand. With her sitting there I measured out two 6 feet links of red yarn to be used to tie up each one of her small breast. I set one aside and with the other made a slip knot at the center. When I was ready I asked her to lean forward letting her breasts hang down for me. With her in position I slip her small breast into the yarn knot and gently pulled the yarn tight as close to her rib cage as possible and pulled it tightly around her dangling small breast. Then I had her sit up and started wrapping the yarn around the base of her small breast. When I was done with her first breast it was the size of a small orange nice, round, and firm.

Because her breast was tightly tied it was no longer looked saggy and her medium size puffy areolas were streached out flat no longer puffy looking about the size if a round coster with a small 1/2 inch eraser bump sticking out which was her nipple. When I gave her breasts a squeeze it still felt soft like before but morr firmer from being tightly tied up.

Next I continue to do the same process on her other small breast. When I was done I asked her how they felt and if she was feeling any pain? She told me that she didn't have any pain but they were very sincitive to the touch and felt good. I watched as they slowly started turning a light shade of purple that's when I got up and went to the bathroom to get some baby oil and when I returned I put a few drops on each breast and rubbed it in. This made her breasts look shiny and very sexy.

Wanting to show her beautiful small tied breasts off to anyone I asked her if she wanted to go to the convenience store and get a bottle of wine with me. When we got up she put on a shirt and I asked her to only button one buttons on her shirt so her small breasts would be more visible to be seen when she leaned forward. She did as I requested and only buttoned the one just below her breasts so when she leaned forward her breasts would be in full view for anyone to see. On the way I noticed that her breasts were now a perfect shade of purple not deep purple like the ones I had seen on the web. We arrived at the store and when we went in I told her that she needed to let someone get a look down her blouse. As luck would have it three men got a good look at them when she leaned forward including the clerk at the counter. On the way home I unbutton the button of her shirt and asked her to take it off for me as we drove around. As luck would have it I need to get some gas for my car. I pulled into the gas station which was very well lit. Since my sports car was lower to the ground if someone walked by she was completely visible. After the car was full I when inside to get my change. I didn't know that they had security cameras to watch the gas pumps. When I looked at the monitor I was my wife sitting in the car with her breasts in full view. He was a bit surprised when I asked him if he liked the view. He said yes and it happens every so often. He told me that the cameras record the video. I told him to enjoy it. When I was ready to walk out a group of boys pulled up to the pump on the other side of my car. I went back to the monitor to see if they noticed her. She noticed them also and made as to hide her breasts. From the monitor they did notice her topless in the car. I watched as they peeked around the pump to get a look at her breasts. I walked out of the station and got in the car and drove home.

When we got home she got out of the car and walked into the house topless. Once in the house I had her sit down on the couch as I opened the bottle of wine. What she didn't know was before we left I opened the living room blinds so you could see in but not out. What fun night with her small breasts exposed.

I waited for a hour before removing the yarn from around her breasts. I massage them and pulled her nipples for fun. I didn't tell her about the camera at the gas station. I just love it when others get a chance to view her breasts.

ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers