Wife Stories 03: Hot and Cold

Story Info
Consensual wax and ice play.
1.4k words
4
7.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nulnier
Nulnier
29 Followers

You lay on the bed completely naked. Your hands and legs are tied to the corners of the bed and your legs are spread wide apart. There is pillow underneath your back to raise your chest high and push your breasts up. The room is dimly light by several candles next to the bed.

I approach you with a silk scarf and blindfold you. As your eyesight is restricted your other senses heighten. You know what is to come and the waiting is killing you. I slowly pace around the bed and run my hands across your body. I can feel you shivering under my touch. I run my hands up to your breasts and all the way down to your pussy and legs just to run them back up. Goosebumps rise all over your body as my hands pass. I gently squeeze your breasts and pinch your nipples. I run my fingers along the slit of you bare pussy and get a hint of your gleaming juice. I keep running my fingers all over your body. You cannot know where my fingers touch you next and it is exciting to see how your body reacts when I touch you in different places.

After a while I pause and grab a candle from the bedside. I hover it over you for a while and let you squirm around waiting for the next touch. Instead I slowly drip a small amount of hot red wax onto your stomach. You gasp and pull against your restraints as the first hot drops hit your skin. I let them cool and slowly drip more wax onto your belly. Again you squirm around and pull against your restraints with the burning sensation on your stomach. The candles are designed for this and the wax is not so hot that it would actually burn your skin but it is hot nonetheless. I hover the candle above you and the wait is killing you. You know that soon more hot wax will land on your skin but not when nor where. Another set of drops land on your stomach just below the breast and the next set on your lefts side.

I put the candle away to pool more wax and pick up another one. I move the candle over your breasts and you whimper as the first drops land on your right breast. You breast are very sensitive and I am almost hypnotised by the wax dripping and your reactions of gasping and squirming around. Next drops land on your left breast and again you pull against the restraints. Your chest and breasts are raising up and down as you gasp for air to deal with the sensation. I bring in a new taller but thinner candle and start dripping the wax on your breasts. This time I keep up a constant flow and alternate in between your breasts. Soon small drops of wax are covering all over your breasts.

I change the candle again and bring it closer to your breasts. I pour a decent amount of wax right over your right nipple. sharp cry escapes your lips as the hot wax lands your sensitive nipple and you arch your back and pull against your restraints. I take yet another candle and pour its content on the other nipple. You gasp and bite your lip with agony showing on your face.

I take a larger candle and continue dripping more wax onto your breasts. The hot wax burns on your breasts but soon a protective layer of cooled wax forms over them. I continue alternating in between the candles until I have fully covered both of your breasts. Your breasts look marvelous. Like small cakes with colourful icing on top.

I let you rest for a moment and let the candles pool more wax. I use this time to gently trace my fingers across your body. I then take the first candle and bring it over your hips. Your body convulses violently as the first drops land on your pussy mound and you cry out. I use my free hand to hold you down and still and keep dripping more wax onto your mound. I again change candles and this time I aim for your pussy lips. First drops land to their target on top of you clit and roll down over your pussy lips. Again you arch your back and gasp for air. Long contained whimpers escape your lips. I take yet another candle that has pooled a lot of wax and and bring it close. I place my free hand on your hips to keep you still and take careful aim. The wax comes with a continuous flow and hits it mark on the clit and rolls down in between your pussy lips. A violent howl escapes your lips and I struggle to keep you still. I let you catch your breath and the wax to cool. I proceed dripping more and more wax all over your pussy until I have it completely covered. You squirm around but I hold you down with my hand until I am finally done.

I marvel my work and run my fingers over the hardened wax. Your breasts and pussy are mostly covered in red and purple wax that have formed intriguing shapes as they have cooled down. You are like a piece of art to be marveled. Your skin is the canvas where the artist has painted the abstract representation of this moment. I move around you marveling my work from different angles. The cooled wax feels strange under my hand. The look is of naked female body but the texture of the wax makes it almost alien. Like some reptile skin. I cannot but marvel the sight.

Alas, all good things come to an end. The art piece needs to be destroyed but that is the beauty of it. It is a moments joy that will never return exactly the same but it will return in a different form. I gently start peeling off the wax starting with your breasts. The wax comes off in chunks revealing the bright red skin underneath. I slowly remove more and more wax, not wanting to hurry but to relish in this moment. When the last pieces of wax are gone from your breasts I move to your pussy. Luckily you have shaved and your pussy is bare of hair so the wax comes off easily. Again I peel it of in small chunks taking my sweet time.

When all the wax is gone your breasts and pussy are left with bright red color as the skin is trying to cope with the hot treatment. I reach for the table and pick up a small bowl. I have prepared ice cubes for this very occasion. I pick up one from the bowl and very gently bring it over your breasts and drip few drops of cold water onto them. Your reaction is same, if not more violent, as with the hot wax. You arch your back and pull against the restraints. A small whimper escapes your lips. I keep dripping water onto your breasts until the ice cube has melted away in my hand. I take a second one and repeat the process onto your stomach and pussy. Your reaction is the same and enjoy the delicate curves of your body as you tension your whole body. The droplets run with interesting patterns and form larger droplets on your skin. When the icecube is gone I take another one and gently place it on the right breast. You let out a small cry and the cold ice meets your red hot skin. I run it around your breast to cool down the skin. The cube melts quickly and I grab another one and repeat the process on your other breast. Next I place one on your pussy mound and run it down between your legs over your lips. You shiver as the cold ice cools down your burning skin. I use up all the ice cubes I have in the bowl.

I slowly untie you and you curl up. I gently spread your legs and move between them. I start licking your pussy and it feels cold under my tongue. Soon it starts to warm back up as do you. Your orgasms comes really fast and I remove your blindfold. Finally I gently make love to you on the bed.

Nulnier
Nulnier
29 Followers